BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

You know, what exactly is the punishment for destroying property on Sado?

Like, for example, setting fire to the gardens?

Given that the Imperial Gardens are technically the property of the Rora...

And they hold species (both plant and animal) extinct everywhere else...

Very, very severe.

Death might be considered. 

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Depends on the property. Technically most of the city on Sado is the Imperial Palace, but ownership is a little sketchier when you get out into the markets and such. Depends on what you break and who you break it in front of, really.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Probably a hand, or maybe a character's eyes.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Something done in a fit of anger, in front of other people? Punishment would happen, but it probably wouldn't be extreme. Unless you did it in front of the Rora. Or one of her advisers.

Break a potted plant in front of people like when a dog decides to use the rug as its outside right in front of you while looking right at you?

They're going to frown on that.

Relatively severely.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Come on, Cooper! You had one job. The most powerful mask in the universe, the thing that killed Makuta himself, and you broke it. 

In all seriousness, though, was this a staff mandate? Cause, when playing Stannis, you expect to be able to use the Hiripaki. 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Well, number 1, the staff told me I couldn't use it. Didn't want a doomsday weapon in the hands of an overgrown nooblet, I guess.

2, I  would have asked for a replacement, period. Hiripaki, while it may be fun, would make things too easy on me... And I like having a power I decided on.

• Upvote 4

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I'll take the time to respond to you personally here, Icarus: 

No sending in a rewritten version of Stannis' profile. If you want to after you win, that's your right; he'll be your character. But for now, don't focus on it. It won't e taken into account. Your writing/characterization will.

* In your entry post, do not include usage of Stannis' as the Maru leader or the Hiripaki. Whether they'll be included in the new character interpretation is gonna be discussed as a team (with you as a part of the discussion, if you win!) but for now we want to see how deep you can delve into who you think Stannis is - and as a Matoran, Stannis didn't have either of those cool perks. You don't have to go introspective, but you can't use the Legend or strongarm the other Maru into doing things!

-Tyler

Aaaand then a little further down, later that same day:

Well... that's an interesting development. You're giving away what is arguably the most OP mask in the game? 

I won't enter; I haven't been around long enough to get an understanding of Stannis' character (all I can think of when I read that name is GoT anyway), but I'm intrigued to see where this eventually leads...

Well, if you'd read the stipulations, you'd see that Stannis' powers are largely up for discussion depending on the shift in RPer.

-Tyler

So no. You shouldn't have expected anything. Nobody who signed up expected anything. After Kaithas joined the team we discussed the way things stood, this is what he wanted, and it just happened to align with what we wanted. We didn't cheat anybody out of anything.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

oh SNIP

Well... Oops. Wasn't this held a couple of months ago? Explains why I'm not up to speed with everything, but still. 

I really want to love this RPG but things keep happening that irk me, except the things that irk me are minor things that everyone else can live with or things that don't even affect me.

I'm very nitpicky that way.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Huh.  I'm a tad confused on how exactly Stannis went from the Hiripaki to his new mask, along with the relative lack of fanfare, but I'm guessing that'll all get revealed in time

(...you had one job, Stannis.  >_>)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Man, you guys just can not take a joke, can you?  :P

*headcanons immortal!Kapura because Kapura is awesome yus yus*

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

oh SNIP

Well... Oops. Wasn't this held a couple of months ago? Explains why I'm not up to speed with everything, but still. 

I really want to love this RPG but things keep happening that irk me, except the things that irk me are minor things that everyone else can live with or things that don't even affect me.

I'm very nitpicky that way.

Perhaps, then, you should take a deep breath and a step back? The Hiripaki was, in essence, a plot device. Just like every other Legendary Mask was, in its own way. It served its purpose, and now it has been removed from play. Much like the Vahi was removed from play, except we actually explain things. :P

In all seriousness, however, I'd suggest thinking about whether or not getting irked over those things is actually worth the energy.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg