BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

You know, I would like to personally believe that whether or not killing pcs is fun or not is likely due to the mentality you take, and the situation in which the death occurs. For example if the pc your character is trying to kill makes you really work for it, and does not just give you the kill, I would imagine there to be a certain sense of accomplishment. But yeah if the death is just given to you, it loses the thrill. Afterall it is the thrill of the hunt that most people enjoy, not so much the actual kill.

I know on the MUD I play, that any time I actually manage to kill another pc, it is an accomplishment, and something I really had to plan and think out, not just do. Killing should never be easy.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Maybe once there's a thrill

Maybe twice there's ambivalence

But eventually you'll start thinking, "Why am I even killing people? This is really no fun anymore."

One of my PCs keeps suggesting killing the dangerous and armed pseudo-prisoners nearby.

No one ever agrees, they just activate their "holier-than-thou, we aren't so different!" trap card.

...but close to it

I was talking about fighting people who are proven to be strong God have you people never watched DBZ this place is dead to me TIME TO GO ON HIATUS

Bye.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I was talking about fighting people who are proven to be strong God have you people never watched DBZ this place is dead to me TIME TO GO ON HIATUS

"You can check out any time you'd like, but you can NEVER LEAVE!" :evilgrin:

So anyway, what's poppin' in Ta right now? I tried to get interaction for a character I'm attempting to reintroduce, but nobody's bitten yet, so is there anything I could get in on there?

For the record, Tiragath, you're talking about killing a PC who is already tied up and captured. If it was seconds after the battle, and one of the prisoners wasn't Dayeth (who is really getting on Verulas' nerves- sorry, Nato), Verulas would have actually agreed with Brontes.

Throwing all of the prisoners inside the hospital and burning them to death, however, is not in his playbook.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I have no idea why I'm so happy that noodles are a thing in the BZPRPG, but I am.  :D  (maybe I should get lunch)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

For the record, Tiragath, you're talking about killing a PC who is already tied up and captured. If it was seconds after the battle, and one of the prisoners wasn't Dayeth (who is really getting on Verulas' nerves- sorry, Nato), Verulas would have actually agreed with Brontes.

Throwing all of the prisoners inside the hospital and burning them to death, however, is not in his playbook.

Dayeth is intended to be annoying. It's kind of her thing. Besides, Verulas deserves it; he did cut her hand off, after all...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So theoretically, if the sentient organic masks worn by the Toa Inika in the original Bionicle canon had come into contact with our BZPRPG antidermis, they would have become evil masks? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You know, if sentience is what is required, then I wonder how antidermis would affect Anxilia, since they are technically sentient, though I view it as the kanohi acting more as a vessel for the soul of the anxilia, instead of it actually being the body of the anxilia.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

In summary: Bad guys winning in the city, good guys winning at the hospital. 

So I got wondering exactly how powerful are the enslaved Rahkshi? What level Kraata do they possess?

Good point Nato, but he found her annoying from the start.

And I'm pretty sure the doctors finished the job on that one.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'll admit that you'r probably right on both counts there, Timageness.

Just to add some context for my Rahkshi question: I currently have a Rahkshi of Vacuum under the control of one of my characters, and she managed to smuggle that Rahkshi into Onu-Koro. It occurred to me that Onu-Koro is one giant enclosed cave, and that a level six vacuum Rahkshi could probably suck all of the air out of the city in one go, thus killing/incapacitating the citizens all by itself. I'm going to assume my vacuum Rahkshi isn't anywhere near that powerful, but I'm curious as to exactly how powerful it is allowed to be. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ta is probably the best location for starting off new characters and getting interactions early on.