BIONICLE MAFIA: 5.2 EDITION - Now with more trees!

Voltex

The issue is; there aren't any non-PM roles. xDAll the roles in this game require PMs to tell them what roles they have, which is why it's more a genuine concern here, to me. =P If it's just him trying to pass it off, that's fine, but if he genuinely didn't get one, he needs one, since all the roles need PMs.

Woah, that was fast xD

That's not the half of it. I've got PMs back from all the roles already. Scene up soon.

And here it is.

That evening, ToaKarpura1234 was sitting in his hut, preparing a late-night sandwhich before he went to bed. He was just going to the pantry for some jam, when he heard a crack of teleportation and Botar appeared.

"I am Botar. The Pit calls, and I have come." the giant boomed. "You cannot put rasberry jam on an honey sandwhich! It is a crime against all that is good, right and sweet-tasting! For this, I sentence you to the Pit!"

The next thing the toa knew, he had been wrapped up in ropes of energy and deposited in prison.

The next morning, a newspaper was delivered to each of the players' huts. The headlines screamed:

iBROW's EYEBROW STOLEN! NUHVOK-KAL BLAMES LACK OF NUVA SYMBOLS AVAILABLE FOR THEFT!

REWARD OFFERED FOR ITS RETURN!

This stirred a great hunt among the playes, who searched the valley high and low of the missing eyebrow. When at last it was found, it had been dyed blue and was lying on top of Zakaro's body, which showed clear signs of jackhammer-related injuries. A single spent Zamor sphere lay nearby. Avak had been and gone, killing the former Game Master. As everybody watched, The Lorax waved the Staff of Ultimate Power and the body lifted into the air, to be taken to the earthbound chattering corpse heap, but doing so set off the flamethrower cleverly hidden below the body (the Piraka had specifically requested to kill with fire). Once Turaga Dume had managed to get the blaze under control, the charred corpse was removed to the morgue and iBrow's newly recoloured eyebrow restored.

Just then, ToaKapura1234 staggered back into the valley, looking like had hadn't slept at all. "Sorry everyone" he murmured. "What'd I miss?"

No suspect lists for this game - four Piraka in 12 remaining players should be good enough for you to guess on your own. You may also have noticed that I didn't reveal Zakaro's role - this was deliberate, as doing so would make thigs a bit too easy for Matoro. That info will be revealed after Night Two.

Thanks to Nuhvok-Kal for suggesting the theft of iBrow's eyebrow. This scene practically wrote itself. :)

All living roles, get voting!

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Do we vote in here or by PM? And just curious, which two Piraka are we not dealing with? Also, shouldn't Gor be for?

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Lorax mentioned Avak, so logically the other three are three of the remaining five. And will we know the identity of the person who gets lynched afterwards?

Edit: Oh wait, opening post says Hakann and Thok are missing. Never mind on the first part.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Hmm... I kinda wonder if it was Portalfig. He mentioned being inactive, but it could have just been a ploy, since he did post here, and was pretty much the first to comment how fast things were going. I'll vote Portalfig, based on that, since we have no other clues. =P

Yes, Hakann and Thok are missing. I chose them because I was originally thinking of using one of them for Mimic's role (seeing as how they stole Brutaka's power with a zamor sphere once).

Zakaro will be crossed off in a minute.

Portalfig - 1

Strack - 1

ppg2.png

I vote strack because I want to live and sorry I didnt know I would have wifi where I was going. Lol. I will just say I have a role that doesn't require PMing anyone, because I hate PMing on mobile. =PSo yeah. Let me live. Please? D=

Yeah, but there weren't any clues, so I just found an artificial reason. And we seem to have created our own suspects list. All we learned from the scene is that I'm not Avak or Botar(he can't kidnap himself, can he?) Oh and that Zakaro wasn't a Piraka, not that that does us much good.

Edit: We are allowed to post theories on who someone is here, right?

Edited by ToaKapura1234