BIONICLE MAFIA: 5.2 EDITION - Now with more trees!

Voltex

Yeah, Piraka, you're not killing Kapura again. I won't let you. He was revived for some sort of reason.Now, please don't vote BZP Blade. Not yet, at least. Vote Takua Dragonstar7. Vote him, and we can foil the Piraka's plans another day as well. If Blade dies, someone like Kapura may not live the next night either. You want to know who blocked Botar twice? Who just blocked a piraka? It was me. I'm Nuhvok-Kal.You want to know who Vezon fused together? Me and BZP Blade. I dare you, Piraka, if I live until next round, see if I'm bluffing. I dare you.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

and of course, i'm guilty and just trying to lead you people off the trails of my fellow piraka >:3

And I'm doing the opposite. Kill Blade.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Don't listen to him, remember, he's a Piraka. Kill Dragonstar. We can kill Blade (who, by the way, is fused to me) another time once both Dragonstar and Strack are dead.Voting Takua Dragonstar7 by the way.

Don't listen to him, remember, he's a Piraka. Kill Dragonstar. We can kill Blade (who, by the way, is fused to me) another time once both Dragonstar and Strack are dead.Voting Takua Dragonstar7 by the way.

You being fused to blade seems like a conflict of interest. I can assure you that Blade is a Piraka.

Not to mention, I'm a dead Piraka. I gain nothing by the living Piraka winning.

Edited by Randy Disher

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

You being fused to blade seems like a conflict of interest. I can assure you that Blade is a Piraka. Not to mention, I'm a dead Piraka. I gain nothing by the living Piraka winning.

You think I don't know that he's a Piraka? He's Vezok, he told me a while ago. I also know who the other two piraka are thanks to him. That's how I was able to stop the killing this round. The village loses me by hanging him.I'm fused to him. And while you may be dead, that doesn't stop you from doing bad things.I repeat, I'm fused to BZP Blade. If he dies, I die.

Just double-hang them. That solves all your problems.

Also, Strack is already dead, if you didn't know.

Edited by Randy Disher

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Scene: Day 4

Double-Hang! BZP Blade and Pulsate, having been fused earlier by Vezon, were both brought before the remainder of the town, since one couldn't die without the other going too. Pulsate had been telling the truth about that one. A convieinet cliff appeared out of nowhere, and both were unceremoniously pushed off. The cliff then faded back into non-existence, having served its purpose. That left only five players alive: Taka Nuvia, ToaKapura1234, Takua Dragonstar7, Valendale and JLv2.

Strack was Avak

Night-active roles, PM.

ppg2.png

Another one would actually be quite easy to do. The other game isn't that far through, so once this game is over, we could just reset, redistribute the roles and have Round 2 while we wait for Lloyd's game to wrap up.

All in favour?

ppg2.png

Would someone who didn't make it in last time be able to participate in Round Two?

Anyways, I am looking for one role that people would really want to see in my game. I might have it already, but I have one open spot for a role.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Yeah, a round 2 would be cool.

What I think, however, is that possibly, for this Round 2 it's held by someone like Dual Matrix who doesn't have alot of experience holding Mafia games, along with a willing Premier and experienced member who can do things such as group PM for such inexperienced member.

Basically, I think it'd be cool if we turn this spinoff series into a mentoring/experimentation program of sorts :D

That way, we can have the larger, more serious games going on while people get experience here and try out new roles and such. :)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Yeah, a round 2 would be cool. What I think, however, is that possibly, for this Round 2 it's held by someone like Dual Matrix who doesn't have alot of experience holding Mafia games, along with a willing Premier and experienced member who can do things such as group PM for such inexperienced member. Basically, I think it'd be cool if we turn this spinoff series into a mentoring/experimentation program of sorts :DThat way, we can have the larger, more serious games going on while people get experience here and try out new roles and such. :)Zakaro

Sounds cool...

I'm back!

Yeah, a round 2 would be cool.

What I think, however, is that possibly, for this Round 2 it's held by someone like Dual Matrix who doesn't have alot of experience holding Mafia games, along with a willing Premier and experienced member who can do things such as group PM for such inexperienced member.

Basically, I think it'd be cool if we turn this spinoff series into a mentoring/experimentation program of sorts :D

That way, we can have the larger, more serious games going on while people get experience here and try out new roles and such. :)

Zakaro

OK, so how's this for round 2?

We continue in this same topic, since it would be another iteration of the same game. Canis Lupus swaps in for Dual Matrix, who would become a Co-GM with me.

Everyone else keeps their numbers, but gets a new role for Round 2.

That way, we have 2 newbie-GMs (remeber this was my first attempt), a bunch of players already signed up, and a topic already made to run the game in. It seems the simplest, quickest solution to get most of the above benefits. If Lloyd's game still isn't looking close to finished by the time we've run Round 2, I would swap out so someone else could have a go GMing with Dual in Round 3. I think having lots of short games like this would be the best way to give people the experience of GMing and experiment a bit, because if it goes wrong, who cares? There's another GM there to pick up the pieces and the game won't last long anyway.

All in favour?

ppg2.png

Aye!

But, make it so that those who don't re-confrim that they're going to play for the next round get switched out, so we don't have inactive peeps holding over round after round, and so others can join in. Also, change the first post to have a link to what would normally be a first post for a different topic, but is buried back here b/c we're not making a new one.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I will cohost. Sounds fun to me! =DE: One thing I just thought was we shouldn't use the same roles, and every GM comes up with the rules just like in the standard mafia games. Without that first part coming up with roles and such, there really isn't a reason to practice gming if you aren't really gming, you know? But otherwise this sounds awesome to me! =D

Edited by Portalfig