BIONICLE MAFIA: 5.2 EDITION - Now with more trees!

Voltex

but two people other than the Piraka voted, apparently :P

edit: since Canis isn't here....

Zakaro, you get a life-time supply of Yo-Yos. they can be used as weapons. and you get a trophy for being the first person to die :D

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Scene - Lynching #1

There was much anticipation among the villages as the deadline for voting ticked closer. Would Turaga Dume reveal his secret identity? No, of course not, he was much too wily and clever to blow that advantage so soon. Would Krekka? Who cares? Nobody ever listened to him anyway.

Portalfig was lead up onto the stage, alone and unaccompanied: he would be the only victim of the village's vote. The Lorax waved the Staff of Unlimited Power, and Portalfig vanished in a puff of smoke (and then the smoke vanished as well, before it could pollute the atmosphere). A few seconds later, a suitably morose-looking ghost appeard on the stage. He was soon taken to the morgue to join Zakaro (who had been oddly silent for the first member of a chattering corpse heap).

Portalfig lynched. His role will be revealed after the next round.

Roles, PM your targets for Night 2

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

ohsorryIwasponderingthemeaningoflifeand/ordeathandhellonewfriendI'vebeensavingmyvoiceforyoukustsowecantalkFOREVERandeverandever..

Even if you died w/o blood. That was a downer.

Because BLOODLUSTTTTTTT :devil:

SMASH THINGS WITH HAMMERS :gavel: :gavel: :gavel: :gavel:

:D :D :D

(yaychattering)

Zakaro

:D

You want blood? You shall have it.

Scene - Night 2.

ToaKapra1234 just couldn't catch a break. First he couldn't find the rules, then he was hauled off to the Pit, and now, tonight, there was another visitor to his hut.

The door exploded into splinters before him as he reached for a disk launcher to try and defend himself. before he could reach it, however, a zamor sphere knocked him senseless, and was followed up by a buzz saw lodging itself in his gut. Blood, fragments of metal and chunks of intestines were splattered all around the room as Reidak, the most destructive of the Piraka stepped forward into the light.

He then proceeded to turn the buzzsaw onto any object he could find within the hut. Furniture, food and fashion accessories were all reduced to blood-covered rubble as ToaKapura1234 watched on in horror, more blood gushing out of his wounds. Finally, Reidak added brains o the mix by shoving his weapon into the skull of his victim. On his way out, he also destroyed the hut, just to make a clean job of it.

Last night's victim, Zakaro, was Axonn.

Let the voting begin. Just like last time, you will have 48 hours unless everything happens quicker than that. Like this scene. Hooray for working things out in advance.

ppg2.png

That was well...short-lived(pun intended). Hopefully 5.0 will start soon and I won't die so soon. And I've learned that saying too much gets you killed.

Edit: I think Disher killed me if anyone cares. Also what did Botar and Nuhvok-Kal do tonight?

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

All I will say is that either Randy Disher and Valendale need to start thinking for themselves (because you're doing EXACTLY what the Piraka want you to do) or they are Piraka themselves.

Vote for them when I'm dead and gone, Kapura. Mimic, I hope you copied me down like you said you would, because the ability could be very useful.

Matoro's bringin' me back! Yay!(He PMed me) Does that mean I can vote now? If I can, I vote Valendale.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Kill the Valendale! I have evidence that he is a Piraka, because Iborw is dead now that means that he is the only person with blue text and in the last scene the eyebrow was blue therefore death. And plus he was taunting me as I slowly died... That was just mean. D=<