BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

Spit whatever... I'm In !Oops it appears I'm a little late... Still a possibility?

You just had to come in right then, didn't you? Yeah, you can join in the game. It'll be ten Villagers then.

PMs are being sent out now.

The title of the PM will inform you of your faction.

If you do not get a PM, you are a villager.

EDIT: Do to unexpected circumstance, I can't send out many of the PMs. Sorry.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Spit whatever... I'm In !Oops it appears I'm a little late... Still a possibility?

You just had to come in right then, didn't you? Yeah, you can join in the game. It'll be ten Villagers then. PMs are being sent out now.The title of the PM will inform you of your faction. If you do not get a PM, you are a villager.
Ah thanks... Even though the chances of being that tenth villager for me are big though.. I'm glad i'm in...Thanks Sir

I'm back!

They both asked if PMs had been sent out after the DHs got sent PMs. So they can't be DH. And I'll just admit right now that I'm nothing but a lowly villager. Maybe one day I'll get a role. *sigh* :dontgetit:

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Still, it's not very smart to reveal your role at the beginning of the game because now you've got a big red flag on your name. Granted, there are some roles (Medic) you do want coming after you but you've also figuratively placed up a giant "Dark Hunters/Barraki shoot here!" sign on your chest.

The goal of the mafia (DH/Barraki) is to eliminate the villagers. Once every villager is dead, they win, no matter how many special roles remain. In the scope of the whole game, you're their HIGHEST priority; they only go after special roles to make the job of killing the villagers easier.

The goal of the mafia (DH/Barraki) is to eliminate the villagers. Once every villager is dead, they win, no matter how many special roles remain. In the scope of the whole game, you're their HIGHEST priority; they only go after special roles to make the job of killing the villagers easier.

Actually, every role of opposite factions must be dead for a faction to win. Special roles counting. But yes, villagers are a top priority, as they know they won't get interfered with, as the Medic is more likely to protect someone important.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

But they should want to kill Pyro and the detective as soon as possible and kill the medic too. Not to mention each other.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Yes, they'd want those roles eliminated too, but I think the overall point is that revealing your role as a villager (or as anything!) doesn't benefit you. (And another thing- repeatedly insisting you're a villager might cast suspicion that you are not a villager. ;) )

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well if villagers are highest priority, don't I want them to think I'm not a villager. I have plans within plans and backup plans within those plans. I am like Makuta, not in the evil way, in the paranoid, overprepared schemey way.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

ROUND ONE: NIGHT

Portalfig, or Protalgif as he had been known to be called recently leaned back in his chair, sipping a cup of coffee. He smiled. Right in front of him was a folder filled with documents. He picked them up, and then started to browse through them.

But that was when Takadox decided to take advantage of the distraction. The Barraki came from the shadows, raised one of his claw things and struck Protalgif in the back. The Matoran fell from his chair, dead.

[Protalgif, Detective stabbed by Barraki]

So the blue, hypnotic Barraki grabbed the lifeless body of the town’s detective, leaving his documents on his desk. Takadox dragged the body down through the town when he heard the voice of the Turaga.

“What do you have there?”

“Um, a body?”

“May I ask whose?”

“Protalgif’s?”

“I thought it was Portalfig. Anyways, good for you! See you later!”

Takadox turned away, thinking to himself, ‘The Turaga is insane. He just saw me carrying a dead body and didn’t care!’ Then, the Barraki arrived at the edge of the bubble the villagers called home. He strapped a breathing mask onto Protalgif’s body, and threw him out of the bubble.

Protalgif drifted up until he reached a certain spot, where he would become the first body for the Eternally Chattering Scuba Diving Corpse Heap. Little did he know that he would be joined soon.

The Turaga, meanwhile, walked to Protalgif’s house, hoping to talk to him, not realizing he had just seen the man dead. The insane leader entered, and picked up the documents. On them were scribbled:

Blade is a Barraki! Also, my killer is-

But the Turaga, being the Turaga, stopped reading at that point, crumpled up the piece of paper and lit it on fire, throwing it out the window.

But across town, the one known as Mantax wandered about the town, smiling at the thought of the fact that across the town, an agent had been sent to kill Protalgif.

Then, he heard a noise coming an empty building that sold random stuff in the day. He turned to see the Dark Hunter called Dweller walk out of the building, ready to kill him.

The Dark Hunter looked at Mantax, and rose his right arm. In his hand, he was holding a gun. He fired it once at Mantax, gerring him in the chest, killing the Barraki.

[blade, Barraki, shot by Dark Hunters]

But there was still one more thing to do. Dweller grabbed Mantax, dragged him across town to the edge of the bubble, and threw him out of it so he could join the Corpse Heap, whereupon Protalgif attempted to beat him up.

Killer of Protalgif:

-Dovahkiin

-Lieutenant Obvious:

-SonicBOOM XS

-Chro

Killer of Blade:

-MT Zehvor

-ToaKapura1234

-Veigar y

-Taka Nuvia

You have 48 hours to vote. Let the baseless accusations begin!

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

;_; Should've known that would happen one way or the other. =P I'm slowly getting a reputation of always having important roles. =PWell, gg everyone, guess I'm not gonna act as intermediary for the village this time. =P

WHY AM I A SUSPECT? For Takadox I'm voting Dovahkiin. I'm withholding my vote for the DH right now. Oh and can we have suspects for the Turaga? I wanna lynch that stupid Turaga.

WHY AM I A SUSPECT? For Takadox I'm voting Dovahkiin. I'm withholding my vote for the DH right now. Oh and can we have suspects for the Turaga? I wanna lynch that stupid Turaga.

The Turaga is not your enemy. He is your (insane) friend.

Takadox:

Dovahkiin: 1

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?