Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: Syvra and Company

 

With a little searching the trio managed to find a suitable tavern to sate their hunger. Even though the food was beyond their expectations, each was silent through the meal, for each knew what the future was likely to hold. Syvra could not imagine what was going through the other's heads, but for him it was a dark truth. If what the messenger from Ko-koro had said was true, then it seemed the Legacy had allied with the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An, and yet Syvra was leading what would amount in an assault on the Brotherhood. He could very well have not only the Brotherhood coming after him, but the Legacy as well when the dust settled. He could handle the Brotherhood, but the Legacy was a very different story. A small part of him legitimately feared them. But he had spent too much time, and sacrificed too much in his pursuit of bringing the Brotherhood to it's knees to stop now. He needed to finish what he started. 

 

The trio finished their meals in silence, and as soon as the bill was paid they found a proper inn and rested for the night. The next morning the trio gathered the Dikapi from the merchant and were off to Forsi, the last speck of civilization in their travels. It would be a days travel even with the assistance of the Dikapi they rode before they would reach Forsi. Once in the port city, they renewed their supplies from the local merchants, partook in the local cuisine, and rested for the night. 

 

During the Night in Forsi, Venixa who had been surprisingly quiet during this trip, likely deep in her own thoughts, spoke in depth with Syvra. She wished to express to him that even if this mission should fail, and she be discarded as just another kanohi, that she would be eternally grateful to Syvra. She continued on to describe how Syvra had given her a chance to see the world, a chance that she never would have been able to without him. And that through it all he did not treat her just like an item, but as an actual person. Syvra tried to convince her that such an explanation was not needed, that everything would be fine, yet both knew there was a very real chance that this would be their final battle.

 

The next day they left before sunrise, wishing to get a head start. Following the map Syvra had, the trio traveled towards Blackrock on the back of their Dikapi. They were three-quarters of the way there by the time the sun was overhead, and at this point they tethered their Dikapi near a watering hole, and continued on foot. They were close now to their prize, and caution was vital if this surprise attack was too work.


u9et1dt.gif

 

Banner made by Onaku

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kelz and Ryza - Forsi/Po-Koro.

 

The two pirates finally reached the train station, with Ryza taking the lead. She handed over the money to get their tickets, and the duo quickly boarded the train, Ryza picking out a seat while Kelz sat across from her.

 

Time went by, the landscape outside flashing by in a blur of browns and greys that Kelz found incredibly boring. While he waited, he fed Archie with some seed from a pouch on his belt, before letting the rahi loose to fly around the carriage. 

 

When they finally arrived in Po-Koro, the two stepped off and started heading deeper into the city. Ryza took point once more, while Kelz - with Archie once more perched on his shoulder - trailed along behind her. 

 

OOC: Kelz and Ryza open for interaction. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Time-skip approved by Silvan.

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Po-Koro (Outside Sentinel HQ)

Taranis grumbled in frustration as his brother took an insanely long drag off of the two lit cigarettes hanging from his lips. Sharing a cell with a chain-smoker who was going absolutely crazy due to his inability to nurture his habit for two weeks was bad enough, but it was an entirely different situation when said smoker was physically attached to you. When a guard finally came to let them out, the Vo-Skakdi had taken off like a bat out of Karzahni, dragging him along with him in his frantic effort to get to his smokes. No sooner than their release forms had been signed, Tenjin had grabbed their belongings and, without even giving the De-Skakdi time to properly re-arm himself, made a beeline for the exit so his lungs could once again resemble the inside of a chimney.

An hour passed them by, and they were still sitting on the same bench with a half a pack's worth of butts littered in the sand around them.

"You seriously need to quit."

"Shut up. You're ruining the moment."

"Can we at least bend over so I can get some water from my bag? This heat is killing me."

"No."

"..."

"..."

"If we weren't conjoined, I would seriously consider killing you and dumping your body in a sand dune."

"That's funny. I'm considering doing the same exact thing to you right now."

"Yeah, but the difference is that I'd actually get away with it."

"I thought I told you to shut up."

OOC: Taranis and Tenjin are open for interaction.

  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC:

 

IC Daltrahk

 

Daltrahk let out a short, hearty laugh. "Oh, you are fine as you are. I have no clue what a Maru is, but no need for you to carry the bags."

 

OOC: Durr, is this a trick question? How do I know what he looks like?

 

Generally I think this is all you need to watch out for:

 

IC: Stannis

 

IC: Zelvin (Market)

 

"Excellent, I do appreciate service with a smile. Or what do you think, Elysi?"


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

"Uh, it's my job to get roped into his shenanigans. Of course, Dorian being Dorian, when I started working as his handler he basically disappeared within moments of me... getting on his case. I was just a Matoran too, back then, so I couldn't really do much and I stuck doing boring administrative duties in Ta-Koro. Just like you, sticking in one place. Except I didn't really have anything I wanted to do..."

 

Recent memories flashed through my mind; some pleasant, others, not so.

 

"I saw him again the day after the Lavapool bombing, and I basically got him to work on profiles for the Piraka. Then he killed a guy. So when he left again, I decided I may as well keep an eye now that I, well, could."

 

Unexpectedly, I gave a small chuckle as I raised my hand and channeled a bit of energy through my arm and coursing them into my fingertips. A small candlelight flame rose up, flickering in phase to my footsteps, but as I tried to see if I could dance the flame across from one finger to another if quicklysnuffed out.

 

"Sadly though, I still have little to no control over my newfound Toa powers - maybe I should start training someday soon!"

I stuck my tongue out for a moment.


GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3


  (╯◕_◕)╯


BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

To that, I chuckled wryly. How similar, and yet how different.

"Yeah, I guess it isn't quite as special when you're stuck somewhere you've always been, huh?"

Killed a guy... yeah, Grokk. These past few weeks have been karz on earth for the D, and all this nonsense was clearly getting to him... it had been more than a few times that I'd had to take him out for a drink, but that was clearly less patching the hole and more desperately bailing out the water.

"Good idea. He's had a rough couple of weeks, to put things lightly. I love him like a brother and all, but we need as many eyes on him as we can get, because all this is eating at him... And of course, Skyra's poking the would with any stick she can find ain't helping either." I finished, thoughtful and wise statement unstoppably shifting into a sardonic grumble.

It was right then that I bore witness to Flay's little demonstration, and smiled.

"Hey, that ain't bad, especially if you're still new to the whole 'seven-feet-tall-and-has-dominion-over-forces-of-nature' deal. Took me ages to finally get anywhere resembling decent." I replied, twirling my index finger and tracing a crimson ring in the air, before letting it drift over to just in front of Flay.

"Little exercises can help you come a long way when it comes to strengthening your affinity with your element, and a lot of them you can do on the move. Try making that little ember again, and see how many times you can pass it through there. Doesn't have to be fast, just has to be controlled."

I smirked.

"It's just like any other skill. Start slow and work the motions first. Speed and power will come through them."


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: From here on out, I’ll be controlling the Darkwalk Quest.

 

IC:

 

The atmosphere of the tunnel, as the rag tag group advanced, was choking and oppressive. Claustrophobia wasn’t usually an issue for Ussalmatoran, but even they felt the walls closing in. Consciously, they knew the tunnel hadn’t changed much at all. Whether that was much comfort, if at all, was debatable. Pulsating green veins crisscrossed the walls, particularly heavy along the hollow side, but they spiderwebbed throughout the cavern,

 

Every now and again, they would encounter a puddle of the foreign stubstance on the floor and have to skirt around it. Always the sound of metal on stone continued in front of them, growing ever closer, and occasionally the faintest whispers of movement or breath would come from behind them.

 

The entire passageway seemed alive with malevolent intent, as though it knew that those within its walls did not belong.

 

And then the sounds stopped.

 

From behind them came a snorting breath, and from in front of them came the sound of muffled footsteps.

 

Enigmas in front, and mysteries to the rear; no longer were they alone.

 

IC:

 

“Ey, Commander!” Junk had been watching the Sentinel commander converse with her subordinate, observing the group in front of him with the same cocky expression he’d had since they arrived.

“Get outta here safe. Turns out you get there, we’ll make a break for it. But you ain’t coming back down here. None a’you. Lucky once, but it ain’t safe down here. The guys are pretty good to last this long.”

“We don’t make it up there, don’t send some poor sucker after us.”

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Lux turned his head to the left so very slightly.

 

"S'okay," he whispered.

IC: Day

 

Day looked down at Melna, the hard look in his eye softening but only slightly.

 

Tears or no tears, he was still angry with her and right now, forgiveness wasn't in the cards.

 

Without lingering, his gaze broke from hers and he stared at the source of the mysterious sound.

 

"Get up."

IC:

 

From behind them came a snorting breath, and from in front of them came the sound of muffled footsteps.

 

Enigmas in front, and mysteries to the rear; no longer were they alone.

 

IC: Melna (Darkwalk, Civilian Group)

 

Ever since she'd seen all of her expectations for her travels be completely shattered - which was, oh, a few minutes ago when she'd stomped all over Lux's feelings without a second thought - Melna kept quiet and took to an old strategy of hers from back when she still did sports: let her instinct take control, stifle her emotions and refuse to acknowledge any distraction. It just kind of lay in the background, and boiled.

 

The footsteps, the snorting, her head darted back and forth to look in both directions, her body shifting into a ready stance (not quite a battle-ready stance, mind you). She could feel the spring in her legs ready to take effect, if there was anything down here that thought it could best past her when she was on her A-game, she'd like to see it.

Edited by Rucks

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: From here on out, I’ll be controlling the Darkwalk Quest.

 

IC:

 

IC: Lux / Dark Walk

 

The Matoran's fingers clenched his fingers around the Rahkstaff in his hands. His breath came out in long wheezes, as though it was an effort to keep his lungs going. As though he was forcing his fear out with it.

 

His heart, once hardened, was cracking again.

 

He could feel the Parakuka whisper about enemies on all sides, about havens and the abyss, about no escape from a fight for their lives.

 

Slowly, painfully, Lux came to that same conclusion.

 

His stance was firm, his face grim. His eyes wet.

 

Silently, he prayed that he was ready.

 

IC: Dalrin / Dark Walk

 

No I didn't almost wet myself you can't prove anything.

 

My grip tightened on my knives, one on a combat, another on a throwing. My eyes darted between the sound of footsteps and snorts, my soldier's instinct kicking in.

 

Now, it only remained to see who would strike first: us or them.

 

-Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Day

 

Day listened attentively, the snorts and footsteps twice as loud for a Toa of sonics. Every sound nearly made him flinch, and he eyed the surrounding darkness with disdain, infuriated by the lack of visibility. Even with sonar, he felt blind.

 

It was maddening.

 

The eerie silence had been preferable.

 

IC: Rungui

 

I stiffened, both hands gripping my gun now. I was so jumpy that I almost didn't trust myself with my finger on the trigger.

 

It also occurred to me that going out with a bang didn't wasn't as cool when you were the one who might actually die.

 

"Karz."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Okay then. Uhh...."

 

I began trying to summon another small fire, of around the same size as the one I'd just played with, and within a few moments a little flame arose from just above my index finger. Concentrating on maintaining the shape - and existence - of the ember, I tried to pass my finger under the small ring of plasma that Ciph had drawn while simultaneously having the fire burn a few centimetres above my finger.

 

The moment my hands drew near the plasma ring, though, the first thought that came to mind was 'Hot'. Not sure why the thought was a jerker, considering I was a Toa of Fire and 'Hot' should totally be my domain (Right? Wink wink) but immediately my fire dispersed, gobbled up by the ring of plasma.

 

It didn't occur to me until my concentration had broken that I was standing completely still in the middle of the street, staring at my own index finger as though it was the most interesting thing in the world.

 

"...Woops." I laughed, sticking my tongue out for a moment before I began walking again. "My bad, my bad. Guess it'll need a lot of practice before I even get something basic like this perfect, huh."

 

I raised my arm again. Ciph was right; I was lacking in the simple basics of control, and the last time I'd managed anything larger than an ember had been a palm of fire that had only lasted for a second. That had been fuelled by my raw emotions, not will or skill, and it had left me feeling physically drained immediately after it had subsided.

 

Control first. Then speed and power.

 

Another flame came to life atop my fingertips, it's adolescent light flickering for a moment before settling to wave in a harmonic motion. A small window to gaze at the potential things to come... I guess.

  • Upvote 1

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3


  (╯◕_◕)╯


BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

She was a tease, this danger, a piece of work if Gyn ever saw one. She lured with soft rustling that stirred his Rahk blood for the hunt, danced in the pitch black just beyond sight. Yet she showed nothing. An accursed , he thought, an amateur who never learned how to entertain, thinks escalation has to be up and not diagonal and the story has one writer. I have news for Miss Danger: love is a game made for two. We write it together in the pounding of our veins and the narrowness between breaths. Action must not merely elevate us but move us forward so that we climb the mountain of greatness. For now, we are all that exists in the world, Danger; the dust beneath my feet and the cowards at my back, the mint webs at my side and the licorice air before me, none of it means anything but you. You, stepping at my pace, are me. Do you understand? We are not two ships passing in the night, we are the sea in their middle. We are the indivisible common denominator. We may not meet again in this way but we are timeless, for we have existed as long as the hunt, and we will find each other in some future. See that as I do. And if we are the ocean, then let our wave, my Danger, crash and swell again. Let us break at the pinnacle above the base.

 

Love needs no context but love, so let us love fiercely.

 

As Gyn said this silently, he was listening, growing accustomed to the droning motion of the others behind and himself and hearing nothing except the sound in the blackness before him. He isolated the slight vibration and reset his heart to match. He mapped its progress and shifted his head, triangulating its position. He found himself where it had been and smiled.

 

He flicked his crossbow, and its mounted light, toward the place he sensed the sound originated.

 

Gyn thought: Danger is mine. Let us love fiercely.

Edited by .38 Special
  • Upvote 2

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: 

I was nothing if not well aware of how daunting a simple task like that could be. Took me years before I could even keep a little wisp of light alive over my head for longer than an instant.

"Don't worry about it. Just take your time and don't rush. Elemtalism's a whole different world to explore, it isn't something you just master in a day. If you can't stop beating yourself up over it, well... I'll just tell you that you ought to have seen me when I first tried working with Plasma."

Watching her re-light the flame, I couldn't help but nod approvingly. What Flay had, and what took the young, depressive, and short-tempered me far too long to achieve, was the right mindset. She didn't come in expecting to know it all, nor did she get, in truth, too hung up over early failures.

If she could keep that mindset, in time she would be downright scary.

"Keep it alive as long as you can. Once you feel comfortable keeping that ember stable, then we can start moving it around."


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ryza and Kelz - Po-Koro.

 

"Does this place look shady enough for your standards?" Ryza drawled impatiently, indicating the latest in a long string of bars they'd passed on their trip through Po-Koro. 

 

"Perfect," Kelz agreed, pushing past his sister and heading right inside. 

 

OOC: Kelz and Ryza open for interaction.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

“Ey, Commander!” Junk had been watching the Sentinel commander converse with her subordinate, observing the group in front of him with the same cocky expression he’d had since they arrived.

“Get outta here safe. Turns out you get there, we’ll make a break for it. But you ain’t coming back down here. None a’you. Lucky once, but it ain’t safe down here. The guys are pretty good to last this long.”

 

“We don’t make it up there, don’t send some poor sucker after us.”

 

IC: Korru (Darkwalk, Sentinel Group)

 

"And why wouldn't we all go together, if it's as bad as you say?"


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Po-Wahi (Outside Sentinel HQ)

Tenjin flicked the cigarette butt into the sand in front of them before stuffing yet another between his lips and lighting it.

"Okay, I'm ready now."

"About time," the De-Skakdi complained.

 

Within minutes, the pair were once again fully loaded to take on the world.

"Time to leave," Taranis said as he began to drag his brother towards the city gate.

"Hold up a moment," the Vo-Skakdi said. "I want to grab a drink first."

"You've got plenty on you already. Let's go."

"Uh, no... That's travel-beer. I want some city-beer. Totally different."

"Are you serious right now?!?! We just spent a week rotting in a cell, and now you want to go sampling their alcohol?!?!"

Tenjin raised his gauntlet, forming a ball of lightning just large enough to grab his brother's attention as he prepared to lob it at his face.

"Yes. I. Do," he growled.

They stared at each other for a moment before Taranis finally relented.

"Fine. We'll stop for one; not six, not twelve. One."

"Glad that's settled, then."

The pair swiftly made their way towards the shadiest bar that the village could offer before disappearing inside.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Andrex/Po-Koro:

 

The Titanic Ta-Toa meandered through the dusty streets of Po-Koro, noting the nigh scandalous posters that were seemingly everywhere.

 

Not to mention the fliers scattered all over the ground.

 

OOC: Open for interaction.

  • Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Daltrahk

 

Daltrahk suddenly saw someone approaching. He tapped his partner and whispered "Look out for him over there." He then began to stroll about, acting as if he was anything but that lady's bodyguard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Recommended listening:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s3b5OR2YhE

 

IC: The doctors had said Skorm was well on his way to a full recovery. They wanted to observe him. Skorm couldn't blame them, really. Not every day did you take someone in, an infected cripple, and a day later they were sneaking out windows and over walls. He used his mask; every second with it on he felt nauseous, as his past deeds came back to flood his mind. He needed to think, and the hospital was too noisy, too crowded, too cramped. He needed to meditate.

 

Skorm hiked a fair distance away from Po-Koro, into the dunes. The Ba-Toa found a relatively flat spot, and sat. He looked overhead, to the stars scorching the sand. Celestial bodies, mind-bending mass. However great the Ba-Toa's mastery of his element was, it only allowed the tiniest fraction of the power that existed around him. Skorm pulled his legs into a crosslegged position, and laid his mask in the sand before him. He may be disoriented without it and unable to fully harness his power, but just looking at it reminded him of the horrible things he had committed while using it. As he shut his eyes, Skorm focused on channeling his power over gravity. The answers would come to him when his mind was clear. Skorm's breathing slowed and began to ease into a long rhythm.

 

Zaktan, the Piraka, had done this to him. He was lucky he wasn't dead. But... those had been his actions. He couldn't deny it. Stannis had said he was absolved... but he need to atone. Skorm lifted off the ground.

 

There was the issue of his Duty: was his now to fully atone for his wrongdoing, or did he need to rejoin the Kalta? He felt Aelied would want him to atone, at the very least for Skorm's sake. He didn't think he could go back to the Kalta without making up for his wrathful behavior in Ga-Koro. And Zueya... there was a time and place for his baser emotions, and this was not it. Around Skorm, sand lifted up and started circling, forming a sort of ring around the Ba-Toa.

 

What was to become of him? While he certainly needed to resolve his crimes, rotting in prison wouldn't do anyone any good, not now. He needed to strike back at those who had made him suffer, before others suffered the same fate. Skorm lifted higher, and more sand joined them, forming a disc-like structure around him that turned.

 

But... Atonement would be his law, not vengeance. Stannis had seen the good in him, past the crippled, wretched misanthrope he had been. Surely the other Maru would listen to them. Several larger rocks lifted and began to spin around the Ba-Toa like moons.

 

He had reached, no, pushed, the limit of what he could do. Skorm's Huna, stained by evil, lifted in front of him. He had killed and maimed. But now, this mask was no longer a tool of terror. It was to be a weapons of justice. Those black tears, once a stain of evil, would become a symbol of Mata Nui's forgiveness. Of the Great Spirit's mercy. For the forces of light, he would serve as a vanguard against the darkness. Protect his brothers and sisters, for he has felt the searing pain of the Makuta.. The mask turned, and fitted itself on Skorm's face. It glowed faintly as he readjusted to its power, and fell limp, eyes closed, looking up. The revolving sand around him didn't drop, however; it transformed into a maelstrom. Skorm rose higher as his full power coursed around him, forming the sand into an accretion disc.

 

He would strike fear into those that had been like himself, under the Antidermis. Make sure there no other being would have to experience what he had. Skorm dropped, cutting off his powers. The sand swirled to the ground around him; he covered his eye trying to keep the grit out. Beneath him, he amplified the gravity to a factor of three. His entire body screamed at him, sinking slightly into the sand. He had neglected his physical routines, what gave him his edge. Skorm began the march back to Po-Koro. He had work to do.

 

And he had to get a new cloak. White might look good.

  • Upvote 5

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kelz and Ryza - Po-Koro.

 

In a dingy, backstreet bar the two Vortixx pirates sat at a table, bickering and drinking. "I'm telling you, sis, all we need to do is find ourselves a crew, and we'll be back to pillaging villages in no time." 

 

"We don't even have a map of this island," Ryza retorted, "I think learning about our surroundings should take priority." 

 

"I know everything there is to know about our immediate surroundings," Kelz smirked, taking another swig of his drink. "The walls are stone, the booze is cheap, the air is stuffy, and the lightstones are kind of dim. What else did you want to know?"

 

"Why you're such a smartarse," snapped Ryza, "You're my older brother; you're supposed to be the mature one!" 

 

Kelz shook his head sadly, "I think you listened to our parents too much. They were far too.... idealistic." 

 

Ryza glowered at him, clawed fingers gouging at the wooden tabletop. The murder of their parents was the one thing she'd never forgiven Kelz for. She did her best to put it out of her mind, and he did his best to bring it up at the most inopportune of times.... like right now. "You have fun drinking yourself stupid, then!" she spat as she got to her feet. She shoved the table over on top of him, then stormed out of the bar, slamming the door behind her.

 

Kelz sat up dazedly, Archie pecking at his face to check that he was still alive, which he was. He pushed the table off of him and tried to get up, only for his legs to turn to jelly and give out underneath him.

 

"Bye sis," he said brightly, before promptly passing out on the floor. 

 

OOC: Ryza and Kelz open for interaction. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Daltrahk

 

Daltrahk suddenly saw someone approaching. He tapped his partner and whispered "Look out for him over there." He then began to stroll about, acting as if he was anything but that lady's bodyguard.

 

IC: Zelvin (Market)

 

"Plays the oblivious act well, though that might just be natural talent kicking in."

 

"I'll just be a minute" she announced as she walked into a nearby store, throwing Elysi a wink as she walked by.

 

A few moments later, the elderly Toa emerged handling a pair of large, closed bags.

 

"That's all for me. Alright, young man, time to make yourself useful!"


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Daltrahk

 

The bulky Toa didn't appear to be much of an opponent. Sure, strong and all, but Daltrahk had one huge advantage in any fight - Magma Gear. And Po-Koro had some tall buildings.

 

He saw Zelvin appear from a storefront with a couple bags. By the way she held them they appeared to have a medium weight.

 

Keeping the act, he strolled up and said "Please, allow me to help you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Are you referring to Andrex, Ghidora? Might help if you actually indicated who you were referring to IC. Or OOC.

 

IC Andrex/ Po-Koro Market

 

There were people of all sorts here in Po-Koro, just as there had been in Onu-Koro.

 

The bazaar was packed with Matoran and Toa alike, as well as a few Skakdi, and some other races he didn't quite recognise.

 

But at least he could fully stand up here. and his sword didn't even hit anything. Po-Koro was so..... open. Andrex smiled, taking in a deep breath of the warm desert air.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jokaro

 

Quickly putting his papers and pencil away to the side and standing at attention, the Po-Matoran nearly bowed.

 

"An honor, my friend. Your presence is much appreciated."

 

IC: With a nod from Lenat, the guard unlocked Jokaro's cell.

 

"It's the least I could do. Your methods may have been a bit rough but a new inventor is always welcome in our town. If you will gather your things I will lead you to my department."


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Ghidora, OOC-only posts are not allowed. Take this as a well-intentioned reminder

 

IC Daltrahk

 

The bulky Toa didn't appear to be much of an opponent. Sure, strong and all, but Daltrahk had one huge advantage in any fight - Magma Gear. And Po-Koro had some tall buildings.

 

He saw Zelvin appear from a storefront with a couple bags. By the way she held them they appeared to have a medium weight.

 

Keeping the act, he strolled up and said "Please, allow me to help you."

 

IC: Zelvin (Market)

 

"Much obliged, young man" Zelvin said to Daltrahk and handed him the bags, which he would find to be heavier than he thought.

 

"Oh, some supplies, some hobby articles, a little bit of everything, you could say" Zelvin replied to Elysi, but once again winking to the Toa of Lightning when Daltrahk wasn't looking.


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Daltrahk

 

 

Oof.

 

The bags proved to be heavier than advertised, but Daltrahk put all of them on his left arm so Magma Gear on his right could be free to aim if necessary. He hoped they wouldn't have to go far.

 

Trying not to show signs of strain, he looked around casually to avoid suspicion.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Darkwalk Quest)

 

Gyn's light stopped on a pair of sickly green eyes. 

 

There wasn't time for more observation than that, as the head of a spear rocketed out of the darkness towards the Matoran and his mount. From the shadows a bellow echoed, the sound wracking the nerves of even the most hardened soldier. Two shapes stampeded out of the dim passage, one on the left, the other on the right. They could be seen with a little more clarity, now; bull-like beings on four legs, spears held in their two arms. Their appearance was tainted, stained black with corruption while their eyes shone the same malicious green as the fluid they had encountered earlier.

 

They left little time for observation, however. Their arms were kept close to their chest to guard against arrows, while they charged the group at frightening speed. If their spears weren't a threat, their hooves were more than enough to smash an unsuspecting victim. 

 

With horror, the military members in their midst would realize that their behavior worryingly resembled flanking tactics.

 

IC:

 

"'Cause big groups are worse." The Po-Matoran said, shaking his head. "Why d'you think we send two guys on patrol? 'Cause one is too dangerous, but if you send more than two... They start noticin'. Small groups can get by without gettin' caught, sometimes, but big ones'll get their attention in a flash."

 

"Most of us are pretty small. We can get away with bigger groups 'cause we ain't as loud. Tryin' to get everyone out at once... That'd bring 'em all down on our heads."

  • Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lenat- Po-koro- Jail

 

IC: "I may or may not have pulled a few string last night and had them brought over early. I assure you that they were handled with care, everything is as exactly as you left it. Well, somewhat drier than before but aside from that its untouched."

 

Stepping away from the cell, Lenat gestured for Jokaro to follow.


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Po-Koro (Shady Bar)

The duo entered the bar, stumbling over an unconcious Vortixx as they were making their way up to the counter.

"And you were worried about my drinking habits," Tenjin sneered, jabbing his thumb towards the being laying on the floor. "At least I can hold them down without falling into an unconcious stupor."

"That's because your brain is so damaged that it can't tell the difference anymore," Taranis scowled. "Is it just me, or does this guy seem oddly familiar?"

The Vo-Skakdi shrugged his arm as they bent down and propped him back up in his chair.

"Check his wallet."

The De-Skakdi raised an eyebrow.

"What good is his identification going to be if we don't recognise his name, dingus?"

"Who gives a flying Karz about his identity? I just want his money. My drink isn't going to pay for itself, you know."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kelz - Shady Bar.

 

"I can hear you, brakas...." Kelz cracked open his eyes, "...es." he amended. "I don't have a wallet." He sat up, his alcohol-numbed brain taking its time to recognise the two of them. "You're those idiots who started a fight an alley when I was last here." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...