BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Savfina

IC: Peho - Onu-Koro

A pout slowly formed on Peho Eniblad's face, but he made no argument to Cool Suit of Armour Lady. He'd long since come to the conclusion that most people knew better than him when it came to ... well, most things, really.

And he was okay with that, honest!

Honest!

"Options are good too," the Toa said, nodding slowly. "What did you have in mind?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Tarkahn: I waited impatiently, tapping my foot with arms crossed.

The slow politics of Onu-Koro were what had made me leave in the first place.

Well that and all the complaints of me 'disturbing the peace'

Pah.

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

Nuparu was about to continue when the guard entered yet again.

"Akiri, there's another visitor at the door who says he has information regarding Ko-Koro, and access to the city, he requests and audience"

Nuparu huffed, another one, and right now in the middle of such sensitive dealings. Did Whenua have days like this? Probably, but he had also been better at dealing with it.

"That's what I get for just playing with my machines till now" he thought to himself before he spoke up.

"Ask him to wait, I'm in the middle of very importants talks regarding that very situation that is to remain confidential for the time being. I would be interested to hear what he has to say later, though". The guard nodded and walked back out.

The guard returned outside, where Tarkahn was waiting.

"The Akiri's in an important meeting about the Ko situation, confidential stuff, he asks you to wait. He'd be interested to hear what you have to say later" 

IC: Tjuran (Ferron's Forge)

Tjuran had a small tour in Onu-Koro before going to the forge. Now he managed to find the forge, trying to find the owner. "Ferron", Tjuran called. "I have important business with you."

OOC: waiting for a reply, Geardirector  :) 

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Ferron heard the knock on the door and was almost immediately at the door.

"Come on in, tell me what you need. I already have a customer here," he gestured at Dervish, "but all in due time, just tell me what you need while I fetch what she's here for."

IC: Gavarm turned to Wiremu, hauled in the inventor and pecked him on the cheek. "Man, that's easy on th' eyes." Gavarm rose into a grin. "Let's call 'er 'Immaculate.'"

IC: Wiremu (Workshop)

"Whatever you like, though if you're going to use it in your job it may not remain so for much longer" Wiremu remarked

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I am here to get my shield repaired", Tjuran said as he raised his shield. He then picked up his stone tablet from his satchel and said: "And get this delivered to a Turaga." He put the tablet on Ferron's table, ready for him to read it when he was ready. "If it is okay, I shall leave you to your work, I will be working in The Wise Man's Archive while you do your job. Come see me when you are ready."

The tablet reads: "I have escaped from Ko-Koro, with my Akaku and memory fresh. I wish to meet a leader with great political value."

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC (As Faraki): The skakdi of magnetism walked north and followed the tunnel as his eyes watched the right wall for the cave he was directed to. *Was it the first or second cave I'm meant to visit? I would say... The second, but what could go wrong?* Faraki looked into the darkness. *I can't see anything down there...* The black creature's eyes flashed a bright tint of red. *Well, I don't have night vision, but this will have to do.* Faraki walked through the shadowy tunnel as he eventually found the next tunnel. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Jettix

As the Skakdi left, Jettix made his way to the two door watchmen and slipped a few widgets their way to return his personal effects and allow him to exit through the front.

Following his own directions, the Su-Toa made sure to tail Faraki the entire way, if only to make sure he wasn't overly boisterous or suspicion-raising.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Savfina

"There's an entire island of all sorts of beautiful biospheres, and climates, and geography... we could find a dark, damp cave, sure... or build a log cabin in the jungle of Le-Wahi, or... even live on the slopes of the Mangai, if we wanted to."

The massive Toa's mind suddenly danced with visions of all the neat secret bases they could have across the island. In fact, they could have a secret base in every Wahi! That would be amazing!

"I like her idea," Peho said to his other friends. "Let's go her idea!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Volin

What was this manchild on about?

"Her idea's pretty vague and not much different from yours." Volin pointed out, pointedly. "It just won't be an underground lake...which actually sounded pretty cool, not gonna lie."

He sighed.

"If we're starting somewhere though, I wouldn't mind somewhere hot. Ta-Wahi, preferably."

Peho Eniblad was starting to feel very confused about who to listen to in this group.

"Ta-Wahi's a nice place," he admitted. "They don't mind it too much if you accidentally set things on fire!"

Not that Peho had any experience with that.

N O P E

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Skyra

Waiting for the private, of course. I really hated waiting, especially when a friend was in danger. Still, it couldn't be helped apparently, or Naona would have been charging off to look for Hari by now. I turned to Krayn and....and uh...well her name escaped me, I wasn't sure if I'd even met her before. Maybe? 

"Well, I met Prei in Po-koro, and he told me that you guys were most likely here, looks like he was right."  

IC: Oceanna Gallywix

"I think we should build all of them."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Arvas

He didn't really have any objections to a series of forts, of some description. Personally, he liked the idea of a stone or metal bunker dug deep into the side of the Mangai.

"At some point, if we wanted, we could dig tunnels linking them all together. If we were to stick to just one, which would be both faster and easier, I'd recommend somewhere near the center, like Kini, like Rannin said, or Mangai. If we went there, we might even be able to make cable cars." Wow, that was a lot. Wait. Cable cars. That sounds difficult.

"Those wouldn't be immediate. Course."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"I lived in Po-Koro for a year after Makuta's fall. I got to know the guards." The De-Toa answered, leaning against the wall behind him. "One of them mentioned when I arrived that Hari wasn't there, and that Dehkaz and Naona had left in a hurry. I didn't know for sure what was going on, but it was sufficient reason to come here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The massive Toa, despite his earlier cheer and enthusiasm at the thought of all the incredible bases that they could build, suddenly seemed confused and hesitant about the sheer volume of the options open to him and his friends.

"We should probably choose something, guys."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"The way you said 'oh' seemed to indicate confusion." The De-Toa said simply, directing his attention to both Four and the Le-Toa she was talking to. The latter received a nod of greeting, but Krayn did not move from his position against the wall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"I'm sorry" Ferron said, "I think you've given this to the wrong person."

He moved to hand the tablet back to the new customer

"I'm no leader, not of political significance anyway, I'm just a smith. You'll want to give this to Akiri Nuparu"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I thought so." Tjuran grabbed the tablet and put it back in his satchel. "I heard Akiri Nuparu is very busy at the moment, but I shall try to deliver the message." Tjuran turned away, ready to leave the forge. "I will wait for my shield in the Archive. I will pay later when I have the widgets for it, if that is okay."

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."