BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Nomaku:

Nomaku is tired. He swears, he didn't drink, when he saw water last time. Good job, you slept for 70 years and right after than, you decide to walk in forest for hours. He get totally lost. His throat is so dry. Every minute is like whole day. Then he heard voices. He didn't know what they say. He stops for few seconds. He listen carefully. Maybe, if I get to them... He finally catches direction. He isn't walking now. He is crawling to place where he heard voices. He feels like dehydratation can't be only thing, which is weaking him so much. Voices are now closer to him. He get all power which is remaining in him to say: "Waaa-ter..." Dehydratation and poison in air did it. He fell on ground unconscious.

OOC:

I understood what is happening little bit, but I am not sure about few things. Where are we? Why are Gukko Flyers such a big problem? Sorry for joining so late.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

OOC: Hey Nik333, no worries about joining late. Lots of people jump into the game mid-arc. Short summary: The Piraka have allied with Makuta followers and Zaktan used antidermis to breed this attacking army of entropy beetles that are basically going to devour Le-Koro's jungles like termites if they're not stopped.

IC (Rewera):

From above in the trees, Rewera dropped down in front of Anedonia.

"Me." the dark Toa said. "If you'll have me." she added. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Detrix

"Oh. Did you try asking them to stop," he asked matter of factly. The silver toa looked at his new "friend" and adjusted the sword on his back. "Or you could sing to them. Music makes the world go round."

IC: Trava (Le-Wahi, Swamp)

"I don't even speak Treespeak, I sure don't speak Bugspeak" she replied, "and I don't sing"

"At least not in public"

The silver toa pointed at his mask with a smirk. "Rau," Detrix said smugly. "I can talk to anything."

OOC: Not looking for a deus ex machina, just in case that needed some clafification.

[Le-Wahi, Jungle Clearing]

Ranok busied himself with slashing at any beetles that came within reach with his small knife.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC - Kahal [skies over Le-Wahi]:

The forcewoman's Gukko swooped in as Kahal grit his teeth and fought against the wind trying to rip him off the saddle. As soon as the giant bird stopped moving he carefully watched the movements of the swarm with a notched arrow ready. As he aimed for the swarm he noticed something odd about their movements - namely that they were slamming into each other.

He tapped into his elemental powers and readied the path for his arrows to pierce through one particular cluster of the beetles. As soon as the bowstring slapped across his forearm he realized the source of the beetle's erratic flying. While he couldn't make out which particular Le-Toa had caused it he still raised a hand a thumb up as the Gukko pulled away from the swarm.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

"Oh. Did you try asking them to stop," he asked matter of factly. The silver toa looked at his new "friend" and adjusted the sword on his back. "Or you could sing to them. Music makes the world go round."

IC: Trava (Le-Wahi, Swamp)

"I don't even speak Treespeak, I sure don't speak Bugspeak" she replied, "and I don't sing"

"At least not in public"

The silver toa pointed at his mask with a smirk. "Rau," Detrix said smugly. "I can talk to anything."

OOC: Not looking for a deus ex machina, just in case that needed some clafification.

IC: Trava (Fau Swamp)

"Oh"

The syllable just kinda fluttered to an undignified halt as I stood there, looking not directly at him but in his direction.

Clearly he was at least a bit brighter than he initially appeared, fair enough.

"Alright, how about this? I'll catch one of the buggers and then you can try and talk to it."

IC: Reveler Mooks (Secret Arena)

Alfon and Examus' combined attack hit one of the marks, knocking one of the Skakdi to the ground as the rest of them dodged. That one target didn't hurry back to his feet, though.

Jetzul's arrowheads struck one of the ducking Skakdi in the arm and shoulder, eliciting several pained grunts from the brown-colored brute as he switched his club over to his other hand. His eyes sparked to life and sent a glowing stream of heat at the Fe-Toa.

Aparangi scored a decisive victory against his own target, unaware of the rapidly approaching fourth contender coming at him from behind...

IC: Colx (Secret Arena)

...who didn't get very far before he felt a grip like a vice clutch around his organic spine and pull back, eliciting a gargled "huuurk" from the Skakdi before a massive blow from behind knocked him over on his ugly mug.

"I'd say I'd lost my faith in the younger generation, but that'd just be overplayed now" I said, half-amused and half-bitterly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Nomaku:

Nomaku is tired. He swears, he didn't drink, when he saw water last time. Good job, you slept for 70 years and right after than, you decide to walk in forest for hours. He get totally lost. His throat is so dry. Every minute is like whole day. Then he heard voices. He didn't know what they say. He stops for few seconds. He listen carefully. Maybe, if I get to them... He finally catches direction. He isn't walking now. He is crawling to place where he heard voices. He feels like dehydratation can't be only thing, which is weaking him so much. Voices are now closer to him. He get all power which is remaining in him to say: "Waaa-ter..." Dehydratation and poison in air did it. He fell on ground unconscious.

OOC:

I understood what is happening little bit, but I am not sure about few things. Where are we? Why are Gukko Flyers such a big problem? Sorry for joining so late.

OOC:

Sorry for not being clear. Somebody had to see/hear him (these voices weren't just in Nomaku's head). I don't know who is he close to. If you have got time for it (anybody), please help him.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

OOC: Sorry for not quoting, my laptop cant do that stuffs. Banana Gunz, we already established that our little group was in the outskirts of Le-Koro, not in the actual place (I thought)

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Izzun

Izzun hopped back over to the group and said "I'm going to have to go back in there again. Ryzen, I'd like to have you make some icy storms again. We need to freeze these little pests once again." So saying, he lept back into the now delusional bug swarm.

IC: Jetzul

"Eyes glowing-NOW!"

As the skakdi's heat vision reached Jetzul, a concave shield formed in front of his arm, which blocked the beams of heat. Still, it was melting quickly, so Jetzul pushed it toward the mook as he sidestepped the main brunt of the blast. More iron darts flew form his hand in the mook's direction. 

OOC: I'm going to play for now, and I'll wait to see if there's a ruling on the poison.

IC: Akhulii- Outskirts of Le-Koro

Akhulii landed onto the ground behind the defense line with a thud. It wasn't a hard fall, but Akhulii could swear that he felt a bruise. He was tired and dizzy from the crazy experience, but he tried his best to shake it off. His weapon now didn't work properly, so he stored the vials of poison away into his packs. He took out his little knife again. He hated melee, but it would have to do. He then remembered one of the ideas discussed earlier.

He started coating his blade in some of the poison. It ultimately wouldn't particularly be as effective as direct contact with the poison would be, but it still made him smile a little on the inside, for it made him feel somewhat clever, having that little trick up his sleeve.

He pulled out some gauze and ointment and started treating a little cut he had in his flesh in the ankle area. It was small, and far from severe, but every drop of blood counted in his mind.

Finishing up the repairs, he got up and moved around to where most of the others were. This was a fight, and he had every intention of actually fighting. He got a crazy idea into his head. Maybe I'm more than just Akhulii the alchemist, perhaps I could be Akhulii the defender! The thought was silly, odd, and unlikely, but it got his blood flowing and his body excited to dance with the beetles.

IC: Praxis

The Kahu continued to navigate its way amongst the trees, swooping back around for another pass at the beetles.

The Toa of Gravity, still telekinetically grasping the sphere of crushed beetles as it trailed lazily behind the giant bird, turned to the two Matoran sitting next to him.

"Either of you have a match?" he asked, putting his warhammer away for a moment and pulling a flask out of his belt.

One clumsily brought a box of matches out from a pouch on his belt, and proffered a single match.

Nodding approvingly, Praxis uncorked the flask and diverted some of his elemental power and Kanohi concentration to catch the alcohol spilling from the flask into a much smaller sphere.

He nodded again to the Matoran, who struck the match and set the sphere of booze ablaze, which Praxis immediately sent careening into the beetle-sphere.

He grinned as the flaming liquid splashed over the beetles an began incinerating them. The Kahu now towed a blazing fireball in its wake as Praxis turned forwards again, ready for the next pass.

Detrix smiled. "It's worth a shot. And if it doesn't work, we'll just squish 'em," he replied, enjoying the thought of either helping or squishing a bug.

"You're not as slow as you look, Toa" I remarked with a nod.

"Alright, follow me, I'll get us to them buggers"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Izzun

Izzun crawled through the bugs for only a second as he realized something. There's too many bugs. Where could they have come from and, while being destroyed, increase their numbers? He climbed on a sudden ice platform above the beetles to shout to his group.

"We need to get to the heart of this thing! who's comin' with me?"

IC Kigta:

I slowly open the door, seeing that the poison has passed. I yell up to Izzun, "I'll come, Izzun! This new sharp-blade will come in handy!" I run over to Izzun.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Akhulii- By the Barrier

Akhulii stumbled through the bush, fighting aside beetles as he went, making his way to where the others were regrouping.

"I'm here! Hope none of you forgot about me!"

Who am I kidding, I'm a bloody matoran; of course they forgot about me...

"Thanks," the silver toa replied, "I think." He followed the ally ahead of him through the forest, almost tripping a number of times over assorted roots and rocks. "How do you manage to live in this," he asked, astonished.

"It's called leafrunning, any Le-Koronan worth their salt knows it" Trava replied as she landed heavily on a branch above Detrix.

High-definition senses peeled, she could soon hear the crunching, chittering mass she had first seen only earlier that same day. They were getting closer.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Lain

The tall Bo-Toa lands behind Ahkulii, a little more gracefully and nimbly than the matoran. He is covered in beetle gore and some sort of suit made from camouflaging vines and leaves.

"I'll be stickin' with ya aswell, Ahkulii. Wouldn' want ya ta have to distribute all tha poison to the beetles alone now, would I?"

Karz... What a cheesy entrance, it wasn't the important part. He had taken a liking to the young inventor and didn't quite trust the others with his safety. So he would stick with him at least until they were safe. Somehow.

...but close to it

"Thanks," the silver toa replied, "I think." He followed the ally ahead of him through the forest, almost tripping a number of times over assorted roots and rocks. "How do you manage to live in this," he asked, astonished.

"It's called leafrunning, any Le-Koronan worth their salt knows it" Trava replied as she landed heavily on a branch above Detrix.

High-definition senses peeled, she could soon hear the crunching, chittering mass she had first seen only earlier that same day. They were getting closer.

As Trava gracefully showed her knowledge of the skill, Detrix continued to trip over pretty much everything. It was a wonder to hiim that he was able to get to the Wahi while under the influence in the first place. That reminded him, he needs a drink.

IC Izzun

Great. Akhulii was staying behind, and so was Lain. But he wasn't too sorry about the latter remaining.

"Very well, those who are coming follow me." And he began to dig a path through the ravenous beetles, freezing the ground underneath him as he went.

OOC: When did Banana Gunz say he was staying behind? It's been a couple days since his last IC, but people need time to reply. Palm (player of Kongu) said he was going to be working on some Kongu posts and moving the beetle event ahead, maybe he is waiting for him to do that before making any big plans IC. That's my intention at least.

IC: "Ayy. What an impatient man," Lain tosses Ahkulii a waterskin, he looked a little weathered. He doubted that he was much of a fighter before this experience. "You still up fer all this?"

...but close to it

OOC: Sorry for my lack of posts, life just keeps getting a hold of me. :(

IC: Akhulii- By the Barrier

Akhulii looked at the fellows around him. Battle-worn, tired, scarred, but yet here they were, supporting him, ready to march into any battle with him, Akhulii, just a small Ga-matoran who never knew how to fight. He realized now, that he liked having friends.

A wild smile crept to Akhulii's face.

"Up for all this? I'll march to the end of the world with you nuts!" And with that Akhulii hopped up and began scampering forward to keep up with the rest.

IC: Praxis

The Kahu swooped low, close to the swamp below, aiming to dive beneath the advancing swarm of beetles.

The Toa of Gravity ensured the flaming fireball of beetles was ready to collect more mass.

The two Matoran astride Praxis once again readied their disk launchers, firing into the swarm as the Kahu passed beneath the flying insects.

At the last moment, Praxis increased the gravity field around the fireball, maneuvering it telekinetically so it would pass through a thicker tendril of the swarm, bringing even more of the beetles into the crushing fireball as the Kahu climbed up amongst the trees and readied for another pass.

As Trava gracefully showed her knowledge of the skill, Detrix continued to trip over pretty much everything. It was a wonder to hiim that he was able to get to the Wahi while under the influence in the first place. That reminded him, he needs a drink.

IC: Trava (Jungle Floor)

"We're here!" she said as she came to a stop not too far away from a large clearing where noises of battle could be heard. Flashed of colored light springing to life here and there as the defenders unleashed various powers on the beetles.

"Alright, if you're good with waiting here, I'll drop in and catch one of them for ya, deal?"

IC: Reveler Mooks and Colx (Secret Arena)

Jetzul's attack hit its mark, and the fourth Skakdi dropped to the floor.

"Good riddance" I said as I shuffled my own foe to the side to make entrance.

"Let's keep moving, bound to be more soon"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Trava (Jungle Floor)

"We're here!" she said as she came to a stop not too far away from a large clearing where noises of battle could be heard. Flashed of colored light springing to life here and there as the defenders unleashed various powers on the beetles.

"Alright, if you're good with waiting here, I'll drop in and catch one of them for ya, deal?"

IC: Reveler Mooks and Colx (Secret Arena)

Jetzul's attack hit its mark, and the fourth Skakdi dropped to the floor.

"Good riddance" I said as I shuffled my own foe to the side to make entrance.

"Let's keep moving, bound to be more soon"

Detrix sat down and pulled out his bass to pass the time. "Go do what you gotta do," he said, plucking some random notes out.