BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

However... your silly free verse!Artistic approach? Not the worst...But it lacks the great skill(Call it what you will)Required to keep rhymes non-terse.

...Free verse?This is how I talk. I have a nasty habit of hitting enter often.

Free verse is what iBrow did use,I wasn't referring to you.I guess that it's cool,And maybe old school.But I prefer rhymes, so boo hoo.

Anyway, Tex wrote a story

Surprisingly, no death, not gory...

Found Type 111,

Which... might be sort of fun?

But I believe that type lacks glory.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Do you not remember the argument about if Ibrow actually is himself?

Yeah

He could be the Mysterious Figure.

but before the game even began i just had a feeling that portal would be the mysterious guy

just because

i have no idea why

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

In Sentinels of Darkened Skies,

As the game-host, can't you not die?

You really can't fall

To lynching at all...

Is there a way of which I'm unwise?

You speak the truth of Sentinels of Darkened Skies

Unfortunately, this is Sentinels of the Darkened Skies

so maybe

maybe not

EVERYONE LYNCH IBROW BY SOME NONEXISTANT LOGIC. ;)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I honestly expect that bandwagon to work in the morning. I'll see then. So see you peoples in the morning. LYNCH IBROW. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I have a similiar feeling. Towards you, Guurahk. Why would you suddenly capitalise your words to divert attention to iBrow?Nonetheless, I agree. iBrow is... suspicious.

Type 2, perhaps? ^_^

Yes, but I think we should rather just watch him for a while and see what happens. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Tomaku wants us to be smart,

He has disrespect for our art

Of rhyming and song.

I'll sing all game long!

Even though it's just begun to start.

Should everyone explain why they should/n't be killed/lynched/investigated or saved here? I mean after all this rhyming we need the IQ battle to begin.

Eh, this is a Mafia game... to be honest, there's not really any way to prove that you're innocent until you die, except with someone else backing your claim, and even then it's possible that the person claiming innocence and the person backing them are both Mafia.

The entire game is one big IQ battle. Some people just approach it differently.

(And no, there was absolutely no way I could have said that in limerick form. Sorry.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

There are indeed ways

To prove your innocence in

This Mafia game

What you have to do

Is have a screenshot or two

Showing off your role

Sure you could delete

The PM you had recieved

To show innocence.

And even if you

Don't have a PM at all

Show inbox pictures.

Yes, it can be faked

But it is easier to

Simply post the truth

Now I am done with

For better or for far worse

Writing these haikus.

no really i'm done now since some of you refuse to look at non-poetry

and haikus are the only kind of poetry i can easily do, too.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

oh for the love of god can we stop with the rhyming.. it was funny the first three times now it is just freakin annoying to read.. Infact i have been ignoring most posts on this because of the rhyming.. Let a dead dog lie.

I mean sorry if i am coming across rude but you know there is only so much a person can take and i was hoping that this would resolve itself or perhaps someone else would say this first but apparently not.. so please let's stop the rhyming

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yes, the rhyming is irritating.

Which is why if I do rhyme sometimes it's accidental (have I made any rhymes? I have no idea.)

But yes, I agree with Voxumo. The silly rhyming needs to stop.

becauseicertainlydidn'tjustdoitrightbeforehepostednopenotatall.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Well yes, but you can't tell who exactly is lying and who really is the Detective.

I could go and say I'm the detective with no proof, and be the only one to say that, but I'm not the Detective. The Mafia could say they are villagers, and really be Mafia.

But right now we can't say who is what. We just have to wait for the Mafia to figure out who to kill.

(why is it taking so long for them to decide.)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Maybe because you're calling them the Mafia instead of the Hunters... =P

- :burnmad:

They kill people, and are in a group.

Close enough to Mafia to be called a Mafia. And I'm too lazy to type out 'Hunters' every time I refer to them.

But if you want me to start calling them by the actual group name then I will.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I have a similiar feeling. Towards you, Guurahk. Why would you suddenly capitalise your words to divert attention to iBrow?Nonetheless, I agree. iBrow is... suspicious.

Type 2, perhaps? ^_^

Yes, but I think we should rather just watch him for a while and see what happens. ^^

2 =/= 3. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Type 2, perhaps? ^_^

2 =/= 3. :P

Oh, and there I was, always wondering why my 2-dimensional integrals suddenly get a third comonent. Thanks a lot for clearing things up. :D

Okay, okay. Type 3, then. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

...is singing a new Mafia thing? I remember when I hosted once I had a rule that dead people had to post entirely in song. We actually had a guy lose proto for not following that rule. Fun times.

Oh man

I am like

Gonna make that a rule in my next game

ALL PMS RECEIVED. If someone could post here after me that would be cool, because then no double post.

oh for the love of god can we stop with the rhyming.. it was funny the first three times now it is just freakin annoying to read.. Infact i have been ignoring most posts on this because of the rhyming.. Let a dead dog lie.

I mean sorry if i am coming across rude but you know there is only so much a person can take and i was hoping that this would resolve itself or perhaps someone else would say this first but apparently not.. so please let's stop the rhyming

Yes, please. I have stopped reading anything that is written in any poetic style--sonnet, rondeau, villainelle, haiku, free verse, anything. Written in poetry? Skipped! I did it as a theme for my role. You are not the Siren.

Stop. It's not funny. It's not entertaining. it's annoying and it's obscuring even semi-useful information with irritating, pointless format.

And whoever it was who suggested that it should be spread? You should seriously rethink your decision-making paradigms.

:w:

Chapter 1 – Part II

The three Sentinels gathered together as the sun disappeared and cast the planet into the shadow of night. They slowly chanted, and any observers would have noted that the first Sentinel put their hand on the shoulder of the second as a white mist washed over the protected Sentinel. The second Sentinel did the same for the third, but even as the second nudged the third towards the first, the third’s chant grew into a song as they stepped away from their fellows.

“Where are you going?” the first asked.

“Needed here, I am not,” answered the third, “but elsewhere, good I might do.”

The third Sentinel extended their wings and took off through the night sky, guided by the protective layer of magic surrounding their body.

---

The Mysterious Figure pulled a rather magnificent telescope out from his robes and activated the night vision function upon it, observing the Matoran scattered across the wreckage below him.

There.

The Mysterious Figure hefted the sniper rifle he had stolen from the Sniper earlier that evening, slowly drawing the target into his scopes. As he did so, a shadow arose from the sand behind him, and just as the Figure fired he was tackled to the ground, the shot firing off into space. He landed on the sand with a crunch, and both he and his attacked collapsed down the dune, rolling out of control.

“Got you!” Voltex whispered.

A ball of fire appeared in Voltex’s hand and he slammed it down onto the Mysterious Figure’s mask, but the Mysterious Figure blocked it with the sniper rifle, which was turned to ash by the heat of the fire. As they reached the bottom, the Mysterious Figure flipped Voltex overtop of him and kicked the Matoran away, pulling out the Staff of Unlimited Power and blasting Voltex with a round of lightning. Voltex was blasted off into the darkness, and he troubled the Mysterious Figure no more.

---

He landed with a painful crunch amidst the ruins of the Coliseum, where the Detective had been inspecting the wreckage in the hopes of finding a weapon.

“Voltex, is that you?”

“Yeah,” the Host groaned. “Ow.”

“Hey man, are you all right?” the Detective asked.

“Yeah… yeah, I’ll be fine. Just had a bit of a nasty encounter with the thief.”

“Ouch,” the Detective said. “Anything new?”

“Actually, yes, surprisingly.”

Voltex beckoned the Detective closer, whispering something in his ear. The Detective nodded.

“I’ll put my investigation skills to the test,” he said. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I found the ID of one of the regular Matoran in the wreckage here. I’d better return it to them.”

Voltex nodded. “You do that.”

---

The Father was patient – far more patient than any of his fellow Hunters. Alas, they had not done as he had suggested originally… perhaps the next night.

Across the fire, Taka Nuvia was tending to the flames. She had been elected to take first watch, on account of being the only survivor back in Metru-Nui. The Hunter, when deciding who to kill, had obviously found this choice both funny and ironic.

The Father merely found it both tiring and old fashioned. Clearly the Hunter did not truly understand how to torture a soul. Regardless, he had a job to do – and after all, there were only so many hours in a night.

Leaning forward, the Father grabbed one of the longer, thinner logs that was still on fire at the end, standing up.

“Where are you going?” asked Taka Nuvia.

“Oh, don’t you worry,” said the Father. “I am not going anywhere. I am merely going to murder you.”

“Oh, okay.”

The Father hesitated, lowering the branch a bit, confused.

“Um… what?”

“I said ‘okay’.”

The Father narrowed his eyes, peering at Taka Nuvia’s face – ah, there it was. Surviving Metru-Nui, and the crash landing with the planet, had weakened her more than she let on – the poor Matoran’s mind was barely function, thanks no doubt due to not sleeping properly for days and radiation poisoning to boot.

Well, at least it would be merciful. That was certainly something. Maybe when the Father told the Hunters how Taka Nuvia hadn’t even cared about dying, the group would listen to his idea next time.

So he stuck the burning end of the branch into Taka Nuvia’s stomach. She gasped, unable to defend herself as her mind failed to figure out what was going on.

Five feet away, Tomaku did realize what was going on, waking up with an extremely painful burning sensation in his stomach. Crying out, he glanced to the fire and yelled with rage. He staggered to the fire, awaking Lloyd, The X and Shadowhawk in the process. Two steps away from the Father, Tomaku grunted one final time, falling to his knees, and then collapsing full-on into the fire, putting the flames out immediately. The Father pulled the branch away and pushed the deceased Taka Nuvia on top of her sibling, grunting with satisfaction at the job well done.

Taka Nuvia (Matoran), Siblings with Tomaku (Matoran), killed by the Father.

“You must be really stupid, trying that in front of me,” Lloyd said, drawing the Father’s attention to his audience. “Seriously, that’s literally the stupidest thing you could have done.”

The Father threw his branch at Lloyd, but the veteran merely slapped the branch away.

“Alright guys, let’s kill this ugly hunter,” Lloyd ordered.

The X went first, grabbing the burnt out branch and charging at the Father. The Father chuckled as he smacked The X away, pulling out a sword, causing Lloyd to pause.

“Wait,” the veteran said. “You had a sword this whole time and used a burning branch to kill them instead? How does that make any sense?”

Lloyd had barely finished asking the question when the Father charged forward, stabbing the sword forward. With an agonized cry, Shadowhawk lunged forward, diving in the way. Shadowhawk convulsed as the sword stabbed straight through his stomach and his hands closed upon the hilt as the Father let go, shuddering.

“What are you doing?!” Lloyd cried out. “No!”

“I c-couldn’t-” Shadowhawk coughed before continuing, “let y-you die. Not… not so s-soon.”

Lloyd’s palm met his face with a loud smack.

“You fool, our life force is connected! I’m still gonna die!”

Shadowhawk paused. “Oh, yeah. Y’know, sacrificing myself suddenly doesn’t sound like such a good idea….”

And with that, Shadowhawk collapsed to the ground, dead. A second later Lloyd convulsed, clutching his stomach as the sensation of the blade of a sword stabbing him became all he could imagine. He fell to his knees, crawling forward to Shadowhawk and placing a hand on his sibling’s shoulder.

“C’mon…” Lloyd whispered, his hand clenching from the pain, “Medic… Sentinel… somebody….”

Those were the last words Lloyd said before he fell atop Shadowhawk, and died.

Shadowhawk (Matoran), Siblings with Lloyd (Matoran), killed by the Father.

The Father wasted no time admiring his handiwork, only taking a few seconds to fling Shadowhawk and Lloyd atop Taka Nuvia and Tomaku.

“That’s quite the shadowy corpse heap you’ve got there,” said a voice.

The Father turned, staggering backwards as the Mysterious Figure stepped towards him. The Father jumped as he bumped into something, but it was only The X, who was shivering in fear.

“You,” the Figure said, pointing to X. “You are the one I seek.”

Had it been any of the Hunters, The X would have retorted with some sarcastic, snarky comment about being killed off first again. But this wasn’t the Hunters – this was the invincible thief dude.

“Any last words?” the Figure asked. “No? Good.”

The Mysterious Figure hefted the Staff of Unlimited Power before hurling it at X like a javelin.

You’ve gotta be kidding me, The X thought as he watched the Staff hurtling towards him.

BANG.

Both The X and the Father went flying in different directions as something slammed into them behind, glowing with a brilliant light – and X watched as the Staff of Unlimited Power plunged into the body of the third Sentinel.

“No!” he cried.

The Sentinel glanced down at the Staff with an air of disinterest, before pulling it out and ignoring the gaping hole that began to fix itself, thanks to the magic of the other Sentinels.

“You know, it’s such a shame I didn’t go along with the plan,” the Sentinel said, “and instead decided to protect our friend the X over there tonight.”

“It does not matter,” the Mysterious Figure said, summoning the Staff back to his hand. “You cannot stop me forever.”

“Hmm… what about your life force, though?” the Sentinel asked, pointing to three new white trails extending from the Mysterious Figure. “It would appear you have new friends, would it not?”

The Mysterious Figure glanced down, cursing when he realized there were now eight white trails connecting him to others. And one of them led….

“Right to me,” the third Sentinel observed. “Such a shame, then, that you are connected to my fellow Sentinels and I as well. Dear oh dear. That silly concept of mortality draws closer and closer to you again, doesn’t it?”

With that, the Sentinel vanished in a flash of light.

To Be Continued.

Suspects in the Murders:

-Voxumo, who was found near the scene examining the bodies hours later.

-Toa Onarax, who had been missing for several hours previously that day.

-Shadowvezon1, who did not show up for any of the role calls that night.

Edited by Tex

I say Voxumo, as he has a sword, and Lloyd said he had a sword in the scene. Hints were in the scene correct?

Also, X is lucky.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Well, I'm okay with this. I managed to survive beyond Round One for enough games, I guess it was time for it to happen again.

It's most likely Shadowvezon. To wit:

The Father wasted no time admiring his handiwork, only taking a few seconds to fling Shadowhawk and Lloyd atop Taka Nuvia and Tomaku.

“That’s quite the shadowy corpse heap you’ve got there,” said a voice.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

I say Voxumo, as he has a sword, and Lloyd said he had a sword in the scene. Hints were in the scene correct?

Also, X is lucky.

Hints might be in the scene, but I did not actively attempt to put them there, since you only have three options here for voting as-is. Can't make it too easy for you to find the party responsible.

EDIT: lawl I lied. The biggest hints are the reasons each suspect was declared a suspect, but I'm fairly certain you've realized that.

Edited by Tex

whoever was the sentinel

thank you

so much

i don't like dying round one. no fun doing that.

And did you really have to kill Shadowhawk round one, too? I was hoping to enact my revenge by lynching him... or at least figure out who the detective was so that I could ask them what Shadowhawk's role was, so I wouldn't kill him pointlessly.

Hm. Well, there's no better time to talk to the dead than now, is there?

I shall ponder over who I shall vote for...

EDIT: And may I just point out it says Shadowvezon did not answer any role calls that night. He could have been a Sentinel, or Mafia. Or just decided to vote for him.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Hmm.. This is quite an interesting little predicament.. I knew i shouldn't have brought coffee recently to the deceased..

But i love how me being at the scene of the crime several hours later though it does not pay to be a mortician in this day and age.

Though while i do not have any real good reason for why you should not vote for me as the murderer besides my glorious smile but alas i intend to vote for Shadowvezon1 for i can not deny Lloyd's logic on the matter but also because i have no real good reason to vote for anyone.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.