BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

I vote Voxumo. His position as suspect is based on being present at the scene instead of absent from anywhere else.

Yes, and also...

“That’s quite the shadowy corpse heap you’ve got there,” said a voice.

I see that it says "Shadow Reaper" in his sig.These things in mind, the evidence is big...Hopefully when you're dead we won't have to bother,But Voxumo, my friend, it seems you're the Father.(If the text in my couplets didn't establish the note,I'll state it outright- Vox gets my vote.)

And yes, I'm aware that my rhymes are frustrating...

But they keep me occupied when I'm tired of waiting.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hmm..... If it is not Voxumo it is ShadowVezon. So if Vox is a villager lynch Vezon.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I mean next round. As we need the detective also.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

And there is the prime example of Lloydtiming. :P

I also reccomend having the Sentinels PM you.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

And there is the prime example of Lloydtiming. :P

I also reccomend having the Sentinels PM you.

Lloydtiming is when you spend time

Utterly destroying the Mafia after you die

Lloydtiming is not when Lloyd arrives on time...

But Chrotiming might be when you always rhyme.

but their spirits

Alright, we need to have an article on Chrotiming on the mafia wiki. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

What game was this? I want to read up on that. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Just this year - Bionicle Mafia IV: The Rich, The Poor, and The Pyro.

It was me. After I'd discovered all of the Mafia I realized it wasn't very fun on my end just having the Village execute each of them... so I decided to see how far the Village would go under my orders. I got the Village to execute two or three innocent players before I think they either realized something was up or the Mafia committed suicide (I know the latter happened, just not sure exactly when).

Maybe in a food coma.That would explain a lot.

>is confused at first>realizes that it is Thanksgiving across the 49th parallel

Yes, we 'muricans are crazy,

And on Thanksgiving, some are lazy.

Across the world, they ask us why.

But you'll see no answer from I,

Because I really haven't got a clue.

Then again, Constructman, neither would you.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Hmmm.. While i will admit the logic surrounding you guys voting for me is sound i will also bring up that in past games you all used my features or matters with my title or display name to try and prove i was some nefarious role.

Prime example is Valendale's game where due to the time i was called the Icy wonder i was the first choice for those who wished to lynch the Cryo.. While they eventually voted for me based on my display name their efforts was fruitless and they ended up just lynching an innocent villager or whatever the role was called at the time.

Now if people use the 'shadowy' qualities of my sig, av and title you will merely have a repeat of history (if you believe me that is) and considering most mafia games i have seen have been all about shadowy individuals lurking in the shadows committing these crimes then each game i enter will merely end this same way.

And it is odd that Toa onarax and Shadowvezon have not yet defended themselves. While thanksgiving may give a decent reason i still feel it is odd but alas i am merely a minority in this matter but because of this whole voting to show good faith in the group i shall change my vote to myself.

This sacrificial vote shall show you all my faith that you all will do the right thing. And while i wish not to add pity to your list of reasons to lynch me i will ask that someone take care of this box of baby ussals i have found. They need a good home and plenty of care

*Ussals look up at you with wide teary eyes*

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*gasps*

cute things. mine.

my ussals. I will have them and they will be mine.

and soon there will be bloodshed. :D :P

Zakaro

Remember they require daily feedings of the purest souls and if you can't find souls they will also eat giant spectral hands

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I say Voxumo, as he has a sword, and Lloyd said he had a sword in the scene. Hints were in the scene correct?Also, X is lucky.

Wait i must know where we are getting the sword bit from.. If you are referring to my self-moc voxumo yeah he has a sword but i am thinking it may be a bit of a stretch. And i know 'Father' in the scene has a sword but i am not getting how that is a direct reference to me having a sword and what sword we are even talking about.

So back to the corpse heap, that is. Oh yay.

*Throws your corpse into the corpse heap after i am done examining it since apparently i am a mortician*

Don't worry i am sure i will be joining you soon enough Taka if voting stays the same

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I vote Shadowvezon.

I still haven't gotten a killing role so I could murder him for voting me when I was Pyro, so. =P

- :burnmad:

But what about Southern Retribution, where everyone got a gun?

Surely you could've shot SV then, and could've had your fun.

but their spirits

You know, not everyone lives in America. I haven't defended myself yet, because I've only just gone on Bzpower. It's 7:25 for me as I'm writing this, for reference.

Point 1: the "evidence" pointing to me being Mafia in the suspect list, about me being missing for the role call. The suspect list is for the Mafian that killed the Villagers. To be that Mafian, I would have had to show up. As the post said, I did not. Ergo, that evidence points to me being innocent, not guilty.

Point 2: I live in England. We British don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Life goes on as normal for us, just an average school day.

Point 2.5: What happened to Bionicle Hurt and Heal? Nobody's been playing it since the forums went down.

Point 3: I vote Vox.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"