BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

Sentinels and Mysterious Figure do not know the identities of other players unless the player dies or they are told by someone else.

Anyway, I'm not arguing against you, just pointing out that it is possible for Mafia to be killed by the MF, and it is possible for them to be protected by Sentinels.

E: Whoa new page.

Edited by Tex

This is why: Each night he can kill one player – however, that player’s sibling will survive the attack. This player can only die once the entire Hunters group is eliminated or all three Sentinels are killed. This player turns up as a Matoran if investigated. The Mysterious Figure is the thief of the Staff of Unlimited Power, and it is their fault that this game is occurring. The Mysterious Figure does not have a sibling.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

-Chro; Caught trying to set Toarobot and Norik on fire with his arm

-Unit; found unconscious at the scene of the crime

-Canis; known manufacturer of body armour

-Cryophile; owner of the dagger

-Toarobot; owner of the energy blaster

-Punished Snake; caught arguing for Onarax’s innocence

-Pulse; Missed the meeting of all survivors earlier that night

-The X; also found unconscious at the scene of the crime

Setting TR and Norik aflame?

If I get lynched for this, that'd be lame.

Also, I've decided to stop rhyming every single post. Whew.

You've said that what happens in the mid-day story posts is irrelevant to the actual game, so my flaming arm shouldn't be taken into account, I think.

Additionally,

Hm, after reading this over many times, I have come to two possible conclusions regarding each weapon:

1. The weapon was stolen from the owner in order to frame the actual owner

2. The weapon was loaned to the Mafian from another Mafian.

Except that it says "his dagger" not "a dagger"... I know it's a different of just one word, but I think that iBrow would pay attention to that as a clue...

Also, I suspect either X or Unit to be the sibling of the Cloaker, because his sibling was said to be sleeping nearby, and they were found unconscious near the scene of the crime. I'm quite certain of this. We could theoretically lynch them both to get the Cloaker in the process, but I'd rather go for him directly.

It's also possible that they're a set of triplets?

And X, you've said Unit and Pulse are likely innocent... I don't know how you'd know that, or how it'd affect the current vote. We'll see.

Being suspicious of yourself could be a legitimate concern in a game with the Mysterious Figure, you know. :notsure:

Punished Snake is likely innocent; it seems to me that he is the sibling of Onarax and was simply arguing for the latter's innocence to save his own hide. I know how he plays, and that's what he'd do, I think.

Still searching for evidence.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Chro: Or he could be like I said and be both Mafia and his sibling. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

And X, you've said Unit and Pulse are likely innocent... I don't know how you'd know that, or how it'd affect the current vote. We'll see.

I know their roles, that's how.

It's always a good idea to know who is with the village.

Well, I kinda know Units, not 100% sure. But I am 100% sure on Pulse's role.

And mine. And it is never a good idea to lynch village roles.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Also, I suspect either X or Unit to be the sibling of the Cloaker, because his sibling was said to be sleeping nearby, and they were found unconscious near the scene of the crime. I'm quite certain of this. We could theoretically lynch them both to get the Cloaker in the process, but I'd rather go for him directly.

In light of that, I'll switch to... Unit. (From Cryo)

- :burnmad:

And, I am fairly certain I know who my sibling is, and they are indeed a villager.

Won't say who my sibling is, though.

Anyways, I shall still mull over my evidence (and it says 'a dagger' not 'his dagger' in the post, read over it again) until a solution comes to light.

shiny shiny light

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I vote Chro~

:/

Seriously? There's so little relevant evidence for me. It's almost as if he needed to come up with a bunch of extra suspects for the list and wrote a random one that makes no sense just to fill the quota of eight suspects!

oh wait you're definitely a type 2 never mind

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

oh wait you're definitely a type 2 never mind

I am the ALPHA 2. I am the Witch-hunter, the Rabble-Rouser, the dartboard and photos guy. I am THE GOD of mindless bloodshed of BZP mafia!

I AM A GOD I SAY! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The only thing better is

silbing slaughter

And that's why I'm on the suspect list, apparently.

Mmh, good idea. We should kill him and Unit.

I actually think Unit might be the Cloaker... hold on a second while I type some stuff.

but their spirits

Unit is not the cloaker; Unit is the sibling of the Cloaker because he was unconscious./EDIT: Chro: That wording is actually not present in the scene. If you look through it, every single mention of a dagger is 'the dagger' or 'a dagger', never 'his dagger'.

Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas

X is not the sibling in question, however, because Unit is the only one of the two unconscious people who has a sibling as a suspect this round.Also, I poked a hole in your theory about the dagger in my last edit; I looked through the scene, never was the dagger referred to as 'his dagger'.

I have good defense. I would never purchase nor use a dagger as a weapon. As far as weapons go, a dagger is about as weakling as you can get. If I wanted to slaughter you all, I would most likely use some sort axe or hammer. Crossbows and gatling guns work for ranged attacks, but I tend to avoid those.

I have good defense. I would never purchase nor use a dagger as a weapon. As far as weapons go, a dagger is about as weakling as you can get. If I wanted to slaughter you all, I would most likely use some sort axe or hammer. Crossbows and gatling guns work for ranged attacks, but I tend to avoid those.

But you owned the dagger.

I suspect you got it on Black Friday as a doorbuster.

And you then proceeded to stab people with it to get an axe.

X LOGIC STRIKES AGAIN

AND AS ALWAYS POORLY!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Nothing can change the fact that you owned the dagger

NOTHING

AUGH X YOU NINJA

But it was your dagger. Regardless of how much you think a dagger would be generally useless, you, for some reason, had one in your possession. ;)

but their spirits

X is not the sibling in question, however, because Unit is the only one of the two unconscious people who has a sibling as a suspect this round.Also, I poked a hole in your theory about the dagger in my last edit; I looked through the scene, never was the dagger referred to as 'his dagger'.

How do we know for sure that Unit's sibling is a suspect? Not saying that it isn't the case, I probably just missed it.

Sorry about the "his dagger" thing, I must've misread it.

but their spirits

But you owned the dagger.

I suspect you got it on Black Friday as a doorbuster.

And you then proceeded to stab people with it to get an axe.

X LOGIC STRIKES AGAIN

AND AS ALWAYS POORLY!

No I got it as a gift. Blame my mom.

Lloyd, I really do hope there's no Siren role again. =PChro/Lloyd: Because I have gotten info that shows that Unit is innocent, and the sibling is a certain suspect on the list.

Nah, Lloyd's dead... and anyway, I've analyzed the scene more, and I think the real culprit is Cryophile, not Unit.

Stuff to consider: 1. Unit and/or X is the Cloaker's sibling. It's obvious, just read the scene - the Cloaker's sibling was sleeping nearby. Additionally, The X attacked the Father with a burning branch in scene one. Therefore I conclude that The X is not Mafia. He could still be the sibling of the Cloaker, though, in theory.2. The Cloaker was protecting the Father, which is why the Father is in the scene.3. Snake has been advocating for the innocence of the clearly-guilty Onarax, and I therefore believe that Snake is Onarax's sibling. And- wait, what? Onarax is still alive for some reason! Shouldn't he be dead by now?4. There are multiple suspects whose reason for being on the list relates to them making or owning something which was used in the scene. I think that it'd be strange to have one of those be the correct answer, so Canis, Cryo, and TR are likely not the Cloaker.

5. Even if my reasoning for number four is wrong, Cryo is the most likely to be guilty out of all three of those, since it's his dagger, and "a dagger" was clearly said in the scene. (The Father had the energy gun, so it doesn't belong to the Cloaker... and the armor is manufactured, or made in large quantities, so the Cloaker could've bought/stolen armor.)

6. As I said before, Snake was arguing for Onarax's innocence, which is probably just because he's his sibling and wants to live. In accordance with the aforementioned hunch that the Father's sibling is on the list, it seems clear to me that Snake is not guilty, but will die anyway if Onarax is lynched.7. Pulse has basically the same reason as SV for being a suspect, and we all know that SV was innocent, so...8. My conclusion by process of elimination: Cryophile is the Cloaker. I had a lot leaning towards Unit, but I don't know why the killer would later be found unconscious at the crime scene (and also Blade says Unit is innocent). In the past we've seen that the Hunters leave the scene after killing (at least the Father did that), so I don't think they'd stick around and sleep. This is my current reasoning... I obviously don't know for sure if it's totally correct. I vote for Punished Snake. Remember, Onarax is still living, and we know he's guilty since Voxumo and SV were both innocent after round one, and it's very likely that Onarax and Snake are siblings... so we can't hang Onarax now directly, but if we do hang Snake we get Onarax.

Can we try to double hang Snake alongside Cryophile?

Edited by Chro

but their spirits