Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"Normally, the Great Spirit does not intervene so directly," the Matoran qualified, "But since the unexpected fall of the First Toa, I believe he has had to turn to more desperate measures." The Matoran wiped the lower half of his face semiconsciously. "Mata Nui needs heroes, and he needs them quickly."

test2.png

IC-Praggos:"A mere conversation is all I ask for, Kearrstrun," Praggos said calmly, calmer than he had normally been. His features still looked somewhat ragged, from his rude awakening to seeing a timer on his arm...but the look seemed to be dissapating."After all, as well you know, I'm a dying man-and I hold no hopes against the other mark bearers coming for me. I just wanted to have a conversation with the one person who likely knows me better than I know myself, before I go."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

ICHe needs heroes? Well, that makes sense. This island has gone to karzahni.Desperate measures? Well, nothing has been done, so check again. Not much that us matoran can do about the situation, and the so-called "toa-heroes" that have been showing up over the years have been less than helpful.Needs them quickly? So what is this, random if not massive recruiting? Why tell m-Wait. What?No, wait, is he talking about me!?I'm supposed to be a hero?This... this was a bit much. I was having trouble taking it all in.I mean no, he couldn't possibly mean me becoming... becoming...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC-Praggos:"Yes, yes. I may last long enough to help with whatever Tank needs me for-Iris has been buzzing about it constantly, makes my mark itch-but other than that, I doubt my life will last too much longer. Even if this timer is counting down to something other than my death, I know that Makuta's cold hand is reaching for my light." He smiled slightly, almost bitterly."I know I'll manage to last a little while on my Mark, but I cannot hold out for any more than a month, I fear. So, tell me, Kearrstrun-I have little memories of the time before I gained my Mark, nor do I remember exactly when I gained it. If you can spare the time, do you remember at all what I used to be like?" This, he asked somewhat wistfully-as though he were trying to regain some lost innocence, as though he were wishing he could go back to the time when he was considered a child, before he was caught up in any of this.Before he became a Toa.Before he was branded with a Mark.

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - Ga-KoroYuru chuckled, shaking his head downwards wistfully. She didn't understand."It means we're all dead in a few days if they reach zero. You can take time off of others. You can give it. I only have five days left. The rest of you should have at least six days."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Yuru - Ga-Koro"Doing it instantly would be much better than watching your seconds tick down...down...down. You have to admit." he crossed his arms.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun wasn't sure where to start. Praggos was looking for some kind of retribution? "Praggos, we didn't watch you your whole life. It wasn't until we realized a Toa worked at the Wall of History that we became interested in you."His expression didn't change much, "I don't know if you were like you are now. I don't know if you were different at all," He sighed, "I'm sorry, I just don't know."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - Ga-KoroOh, he would've. He wouldn't have had any issues spilling her blood, had she not had the Mark of agony. If she didn't have it... Thoughts ran through his mind."I'm not going to feed your Mark," imbecile, "but see, I'm going to die. I need more time, but there's simply not enough cruelty to keep me going. So I need help."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Reaver'We can increase time through our Marks? I could give myself time expotentially... I could live forever...' At this point, she thrust a Talon into her shoulder, and twisted the blade, letting out a scream of pain as the numbers flickered rapidly upward. She then grabbed Yuru's wrist, and gave him time. 'There, we both have six days now.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Yuru - Ga-KoroYuru chuckled, his timestamp racing upwards. This was perfect. Truly perfect. "You and me...we should stick together. Make sure we stay alive. I can promise you, you'll get all the pain you need." he smiled cruelly, a spark dancing away from his mark and dying. "You and me."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ReaverFor a split-second, Reaver swore she could see something else in Yuru's eyes, a faint glimmer of gentleness. A momentary lapse in judgement led to the following sentence.'Okay, on two conditions; One, Emotia and Tillian come with us. Two, I'm not just a battery to you, not just a source of Time. We all fuel each other, we all work together to survive.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)For a second, I wavered; the gun lowered exponentially, and my eyes softened and cast themselves away from Tank, towards the ground."My sister..."I turned back towards him, and when I did so, my eyes were hard set, and though my grin had never changed, my eyes were cold and glassy, like a corpse's. I subconsciously clicked the cylinder of the gun and aimed it back at Tank, noticing that Yuru had gone off out of the corner of my eye and that Praggos had somehow shown up. All these Bearers all of a sudden..."Do we have a deal?" I repeated, my voice deliberately hard-set.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa had watched Skyra leave, and something just didn't seem right with the Toa of Air. Now, Onuzek had known Skyra for a long time, and he was one of the many beings that he counted as a friend. And when something was wrong with one of his friends, Onuzek wanted to help them."Onuzek will be right back," the massive Toa said to the rest of the crew, before taking a running start and jumping clear off the ship after Skyra. Using his elemental power, Onuzek flew after Skyra, and was about to call the Toa of Air's name from above when the Mark Bearer had landed safely on the ground below.Then Onuzek noticed the beings Skyra was with, and he stopped. He knew who those people were, Mark Bearers, the evil ones, not like Reaver and Emotia. There seemed to be more beings there then last time, which the gigantic Toa found strange. If Skyra was in trouble with them, then Onuzek wanted to help. Unlimbering the sniper rifle, which looked comically small in his hands, he looked through the scope to better watch what was going on.One of the advantages of being a Toa of Gravity, watching your enemies from the only place that they don't look, above them.OOC: And now, to get Onuzek out of the bottemless pit of inactivity he's fallen into.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Err, Emotia is sorta elsewhere right now, I'm not really posting as her at the moment either.IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I looked at Dorian's gun for the moment or two as it was pointed at me, I was about to merely scoff at it when Dorian pointed it at Tank yet again. I noticed Tank's predicament, now I didn't particularly like Tank, but out of all the bearers he probably was one of the better ones. And so far he'd been the only one who had cared to actually explain anything to me. I decided right then then what I was gonna do, wordlessly I reached for one of the few remaining throwing daggers I still had on my person and threw it right at the hand Dorian was holding his weapon, attempting to quickly disarm him. "Yeah I'm still here...you're gonna let Tank go now."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)The sound of Skyra's knife whistling through the air cut through my bitter reverie: I leaned backwards on one heel, letting the knife fly right over my forearm. The weapon made a minuscule cut on my arm, and three drops of blood ran down my Timestamp and onto the back of my hand before the blood flow ceased. I consciously licked at the blood and then pointed my gun at Skyra."I'm aware of that," I replied. "Question is, why? Trying to stop me from leaving, Skyra? Like staring at my pretty face? Or maybe you just got so tired of being a worthless, has-been ex-hero that you felt like you had to attack the first person you saw that was holding a weapon. That sounds more like you, doesn't it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Oh my God..." I said, just staring at Dorian. "You talk more than I do..." I just shook my head, chuckling a little. "Now you listen here you psycho, we are going to that temple and getting rid of these infernal marks. But don't worry, I'm giving you a choice, you can come with us willingly, or we can drag you the whole way there, unconscious, and a bloody pulp." I never took my eyes of the gun as I spoke, I wasn't sure if I could manage to dodge a bullet, maybe with my air powers I could slow it down enough to, it was a long shot though really...

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"At the risk of sounding like a little kid in a schoolyard, I would love to see you beat me up," I replied, raising my eyebrows and giving him a pearly white grin; Skyra's face was hard set, but I saw his eyes flicker nervously when he saw the gun, and my grin spread out as I began to advance towards him, twirling the gun around my finger and holstering it. "I guess all that time you've spent with your new boyfriend has really given you a lot of confidence. That's good. I hope you and Tillian are very happy together.""Now, here's my counteroffer: you get out of my way and leave me alone, and I don't beat you down, take the journal back instead of negotiate for it, and then shoot you in the kneecaps once or twice for good measure."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Ah, so you want to do this the fun way? Okay then..." I turned around as if I was gonna leave, and then quickly spun around, using my natural Le-koran agility and nimbleness, combined with my mark it made it rather easy to do what I do next. As I charged at Dorian I suddenly flipped forward and went over Dorian's head, landing on my feet behind him. I then sent a concentrated blast of air at Dorian's back. "Sure I say it? Alright I'll say it....keep your eye on the birdy!"

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Someone get this man a better catchphrase stat!" I yelled, letting the blast of air take me; I caught myself in a handstand about fifteen feet away and hopped onto my feet, brushing off the sand from my palms and circling Skyra, halfheartedly conjuring up two iron clubs like those I'd used against Brykon. Skyra watched me warily, already preparing another air blast: my reply was a mere wink as I started to talk again, watching Skyra, observing him, getting a feel for his weak points."So, speaking of which, where is Tillian, anyway? Usually, you guys are like...leeches. Really, really weird, too-close-to-be-just-friends, irritatingly cheerful leeches with bad jokes," I continued, my eyes meeting his as I walked past his gaze. "And where's your girlfriend? She here? Man, that'd be cool if she was. Something to stare at while we battle, a trophy for afterwards..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I just grinned at Dorian, if he thought he could upset me he was mistaken. "I've always fought better alone actually..." I drew my katana from my back, swinging it around a little bit. "So...you want to help me come up with a new catchphrase? You wouldn't be the first one to offer." I then launched the air blast with my free hand, and as that was happening I moved into to range with my katana, it's lazier tipped blade glowing a bright green. I decided to see just how sturdy those iron clubs really were and tried to cut right through one.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Hey, you want it, you pick it out," I replied, watching with a sigh as the katana cut a three-centimeter notch into the club; I pushed upwards with my Fe-Toa strength and lifted Skyra's katana into the air, along with his arm, before throwing a quick kick into the Toa's diaphragm. "I'm not giving it to you. Speaking of not giving it to you...your girlfriend and Tillian are both MIA, you're avoiding answering my queries about it...what's that all about?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Oh geeze!" I said as I narrowly avoided the blow to my diaphragm, even using a little air power to blow myself out of harms way. It seemed my katana however was still lodged in the club. I sighed and unsheathed my other one. "I sorta severed those relationships, I didn't need that baggage. But while we're on the topic, you've had a lot of girlfriends haven't you? I mean sure they all end with their deaths..." I began to send a barrage of mini air blasts, really, they wouldn't do much more then sting, but they could probably take an eye out if they hit it just right.

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Hold up a tic!" I replied, taking on a look of mock indignation as I created an iron wall that took the brunt of the blows from the air blasts; I slammed my fists into the dents, straightening them out and then pushing the wall at Skyra. I knew for a fact that it wouldn't hit, but it gave me time to duck to the left and swoop in on the other Mark Bearer while he was distracted with blocking the wall. "That's a stereotype that I find offensive. I don't kill all of 'em..."I grinned at Skyra and shrugged noncommittally, sure he would get my meaning. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I was rather distracted by the wall, I cursed inwardly at my ADD as I barely ducked under a blow that was probably meant to squash my head in. I then just kept dodging every blow Dorian tried to make, not putting up an offensive. "That's just sick..." I said, not hiding my disgust.

ICWhich is the greater fool? The fool, of one who follows him?This had been the most bizarre conversation of my life. There was absolutely nothing, nothing for me to believe or trust him on this. No proof, no evidence, just words. For all I knew he was a raving lunatic looking to take advantage of a poor, wounded, idealistic matoran. Just someone trying to sell something. Not real.But that's faith now, isn't it?Where that come from, I had no idea. But it was right. Faith required belief, knowing that you didn't have all the answers but were willing to trust anyway. The question was, was I willing to sell myself to this idea, this matoran who appeared out of nowhere? My rational mind was furiously trying to reject all this, but a deeper part, much deeper, longed for this. Knew this was real. And my gut check agreed. It had yet to fail me - it told me this guy was legit.Faith... but never a blind faith."Yes," I wheezed, drawing a very painful, yet determined breath. "Yes, but... " I took a moment for the pain to subside a little " ... but proof. Not blind faith."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"I've never had a problem with my habit of killing lovers or friends: one needs to prove himself -or herself - to stay in the constant company of the best, and the way I see it, the murders of these random women were just that. A test, a method of proving oneself worthy, an adventure. That's what I'm all about. Adventure. You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Skyra?" I asked, having sufficiently gotten him into a rhythm. I had been throwing random, misplaced, almost sloppy attacks for about a minute now, and now that he was in the habit of dodging...I ducked underneath Skyra and brandished the pommel of my war club before bringign it upwards furiously, towards Skyra's crown meridian pressure point. -Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Agni was still staning where the gangway led up to the deck of the ferry they had boarded not too long ago, to finally get away from the darkness the shadow that Telric had cast, to return to the light of Mata Nui. And even though the threat of Makuta still loomed over the island and was seemingly ready to bring them all down at a moment's notice, the Toa of fire would have preferred that over having to decide what to do with Telric.But they seemingly had underestimated him. Like an animal, he had turned out to be most dangerous when cornered. And they had cornered him very tightly. And then he had gained the upper hand, somehow infecting Kuyre with a disease that was so agressive, it had brought him into critical condition within the course of a day. And here they were, making a deal with the Makuta, so to speak, to save their companions life. Letting Telric go...the thought alone enfuriated Agni like nothing else had, in a very long time. "The cure." he demanded. "Now."-------------------------------Kehua had followed Kaimaen out of the bar and into the busy floating streets of Ga-Wahi after their rather stretched-out meal. And it had stretched out. How the two of them had missed a Tarakava attacking the village almost right outside the hut was beyond the large Toa. Matoran were busy repairing the damage; and from what the large Toa could see, there were no casualties, luckily. But there was still work to be done. The Matoran needed a bridge to their house and the Toa needed that bridge to leave for Po-Koro. A few Ga-Matoran had already dragged a walkway to the edge of the platform, but getting it across proved to be more complicated.They would need to swim across the gap, attach rope to the end of the bridge, then swim back and pull it over the gap, before fastening it. Kehua stepped up the workers. "If you don't mind, I would like to lend a hand.""Mata Nui knows we can use all the help we can get. Anything to keep this place running." the worker replied. Kehua nodded. He went to the far end of the walkway resting on the pad, and slowly but surely lifted the bridge with his arms, until it was well in the air.He carried the walkway to the edge of the floating platform and started to slowly lower it. Within two minutes, the Matoran on the other side were able to tie the new bridge into position. The village was interconnected once again.With a satisfied expression, Kehua took a step back, indicating the new bridge to Kaimaen. "After you." the Toa said.OOC: Bridge repaired. Guess y'all forgot that in the excitement of seeing Joske dancing with a Tarakava ;)

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tegam, Amakav.Amakav arrived at the hospital first. He quickly burst into a room to see a body with a white sheet over it. A doctor said "I'm sorry, your too late" At this amakav burst into tears. "How well did you know leefo?" The doctor asked. At this Amakav immediately stopped crying. "Leefo? Oh, I'm sorry, wrong room." Slightly embarrassed, he entered the room across the hall, and saw Havon snoring loundly. Tegam entered shortly, and they both took a chair, waiting for the others and for havon to wake up.

IC:MihaOf course, the reason the doctors had no recollection of a Le-Matoran traveling with Havon, was that she had very politely asked them not to reveal where she went, to Havon, or any of his friends. Then, she had stolen away, sneaking out of the village of Water. Then things started getting weird. She had planned on heading to her Uncle's house, getting the mental help she needed to rid her mind of Iris. But halfway between Ga-Koro and Le-Koro, her mark flared a bright red. Then her brain exploded in a burst of sheer agony, more pain than anything she had every experienced. And then everything faded to black.The Le-Matoran woke up at the Ga-Koro Marine headquarters. Specifically, in their jail. "Let me out of here! I am a member of the Le-Koro Gukko Force! You cannot imprison me without severe repercussions!" Miha shouted at the guard on duty, a young male Matoran, not as young as her, but younger than most in the Marines. The Matoran shook his head and sighed. "Do you even know why you're in here?" The blank look on Miha's face told the Matoran all he needed to know. "You almost killed fifteen of my men, and wounded many more. I-" "I did no such thing!" Miha protested. "All I did-" "You were passed out on the ground when we found you." The Matoran informed Miha, his tone one of a person who had just lost many friends. "So, being the gentlemen my men were, they gave you some medical attention. Then the next thing we know, you were awake and attacking my men. The only reason you're still alive is that a former member of your squad happened to be with us at the time and gave us some helpful tips on how to take you down non-lethally." The Ga-Matoran strode out of the room, stopping to tell Miha one last thing. "You'll know how long you're in here once we talk to your superiors in the Le-Koro Gukko Force. Until then you are to stay here."

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Praggos:Praggos nodded slightly at Kearrstrun's words."Ah, I figured it was so....yet it doesn't hurt to ask. Well, I am who I am, and there's little changing that." He sighed, looking down at his timer, almost as though it were becoming a habit for him."Did you know the marks were going to take this specific turn?" he asked after a moment. "Yes, I know about the insanity and death-but a timestamp? Really?" He smiled. "That's terribly unimaginative."

profiles i guess

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi"The clock being a literal clock was surprising. We feared something similar would happen."Tank continued to watch Skyra and Dorian fight, if only Skyra would hit Dorian towards Tank. Tank could feel overwhelming pain, from everywhere. The Toa of sands tried pushing his legs apart clenching his teeth. He'd rather keep this quiet.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:The Toa of Ice nodded again at Kearrstrun's words."Ah, well. Not how I expected I'd be likely to die, but at least I'll die in peace. Goodbye, Kearrstrun," Praggos said. "Maybe I'll see you before my time is up, maybe not. For now, though, I plan to at least have a good time."

profiles i guess

IC:"Of course," the Matoran agreed. "I'd respect you less, Joske, if you were jumping into this foolishly. Don't make rash decisions; unfortunately, there's no such thing as a refund for this... But, oh yes, proof, give me a moment..."The Matoran stood up from his bamboo stool and made his way over to the other side of Hahli's hut. He quickly located a satchel on the ground - assumedly his - and he started to dig through it. "This shouldn't be so hard to find," he apologized, stealing a glance back at Joske. "Ah, here we go..." The Matoran drew something out of the satchel. It was round, made of a delicate-looking pinkish crystal, about the size of both of his cupped hands. He carried it over to Joske's bedside gently, held it before the Ta-Matoran's eyes. "These artifacts are very rare, these days," the Matoran said. "The Great Spirit made too many Toa out of our population to try and stop Makuta... the supply of stones like these is now quite small. He allowed me to find this one just a few days ago; it's clear he wanted me to use it. Is that proof enough, friend, or do you want more?" The Matoran's tone was not accusatory or sarcastic with these last words; rather, it was quite earnest, supportive even. "This is a monumental decision, Joske, and I would never forgive myself if you felt pressured into it, or without enough information to make a decision."

test2.png

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa watched from above as Skyra and Dorian fought, prepared to step in should he have to. Well, not really step in, more of falling on the Fe-Toa while firing off some rounds with his sniper rifle. Good stuff.IC: HakilveWith surprising speed, the Po-Toa shot forward and grabbed Lux by the arm before he fell into the water. "An exercise in balance, eh?" Hakilve said, grinning.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RitAs the Ta-Matoran recovered inside, I waited outside the hut. I had to make amends, and I figured that since he already had a visitor, I should may as well use this time to formulate my response. However what was I too say? Sorry for calling you a moron, and chauvinistic pig. The problem, though was the he was a moron and chauvinistic pig. Well maybe not the moron part so much, but he was definitely a chauvinistic pig. I couldn't just apologize with that sort of phrase, I'd only be telling a lie, and I really didn't feel like lying to him.Perhaps I could thank him, for defeating the Tarakava, but it wouldn't quite be as kind as apologizing. Should I say I'm sorry for misjudging him, thinking that he was only a selfish, chauvinistic twit. Still the only thing he had proven he wasn't, was being selfish. He did take on the Tarakava, however just apologizing for thinking him selfish wasn't nearly enough.I sighed, screw you, you stupid chauvinistic pig. Why'd you have to go off and fight a Tarakava, things would be so much easier if I didn't have to fumble for what to say. But no, you had to be a hero, completely ruining my initial observation of your character. How'd you even do it, I've always been an excellent judge of character. I guess I just never thought anyone would act the part of the arrogant twit.Gah, you karz-forsaken brakas. Just go to karz.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg