Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Eumirax And that was it. Tera followed Eumirax into the project base, hidden from the eyes of others. Only Tera knew it's location right now, other than Derictorius and Eumirax. And down she went into the Rabbit Hole, entering. And then, sleep was induced. 04: Done. Next, 05.

Well, that's done. Stupid Toa Lady, so clueless and naive as to what she just jumped into. But at least she went without a fight. Perhaps that would be an advantage. Either way, that is the 4th. I know we don't need a full circle for the tip to be achieved, but....I feel like more people are needed. More Toa. And this one....Oh, yes. This will be interesting.

Eumirax headed out, his weapon now strapped to his back. But little did he know; Tera hadn't fell asleep just yet, and managed to catch a snippet of his weapon. Just a snippet. One she would forget soon, but remember later.

But Derictorius had another request in terms of choice.

One, filled with regret. Decisions. Fear. And it was something he needed to face before he truly left.

He trekked, back the way he came.

OOC: Eumirax to Po-Koro....:)

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Darien - Ga-Koro Gate -

“Oh, I forgot! Lekori, this is my newest friend, Darien. He’s a Toa of Plantlife,” Wokiya said, gesturing to the Toa of Plantlife, “He… well… he saved my life. I would have been a corpse in Motara desert had he not spotted me”

Lekori didn’t say anything, his facial expression matching one who just received all that they had lost, because of a kind stranger – a Good Samaritan.
The Le-Matoran walked up to Darien, and dutifully extended his right hand, his eyes screaming of one emotion: love.
“I… cannot thank you enough, Toa,” Lekori said.
Darien extended his hand in turn, shaking it with a good grip. His face was one that, despite formerly being a Prince, wasn't used to such praise. "I'm glad I was there to help, I only did what a Toa is supposed to do." He said, trying not to sound boastful in anyway. In his mind he'd just been in the right place at the right time, he'd hoped that most beings would of done the same.
“Lekori… where’s Wokapu?” Wokiya asked softly and anxiously.
“Wokapu,” Lekori began… “Wokiya, you need to come with me. He’s alright now, but I don’t like him remaining where he is any longer than I have to.”
“Sure… of course,” Wokiya replied, “Where are we going?”
“An abandoned Kofo-Jaga nest in the catacombs of Onu-Wahi,” Lekori said, trying his best not to distract himself with how Wokiya might respond. He hoped that she would just trust him.
“Of course, I’ll go,” Wokiya responded anxiety and concern keeping her awkwardly still.
Lekori then faced Darien.
“Will you join us, Toa of the Green?”
Darien gave Lekori a dutiful nod. "Yes. I've come this far with Wokiya, and I'd like to see it through to the end. Besides, I wouldn't feel right letting two Matoran go into an abandoned nest all alone."
IC: Skyra - Deep with in some horrid cave, Ga-Wahi -
I opened my eyes, only to be greeted with more darkness, save for a few natural lightstones that made up the cave. It was just my luck that I was trapped in the one place Le-koran's hated the most, underground. We just weren't meant to live underground, we Le-koran's need the fresh air and lots of room to leap around like were brakas monkeys, otherwise we tend to get claustrophobic. I was no exception, already feeling quite anxious. The cave was like, way too small and crapped, and not being able to see two feet in front of you sucks. I bumped my head on the massive rock that was keeping me trapped in here. I rubbed my forehead and groaned. Without my mask I felt so weak, every little movement I made that I normally took for granted was twice as difficult.
My internal clock was also completely off balance, I had no idea how much time had passed at all. Was it nighttime, daytime, feeding Gukko time? I had no clue. I guess it didn't really matter though, I was trapped in here for the time being, and I had no possible way of getting out. Well, I still had my katanas, which could technically cut through solid rock thanks to their lazier tips, but I had to be realistic, even if I had the strength to start slicing all nilly willy through the rock, it would just end up in small chunks and I'd still have to shove that out of my way with my bare hands. I'd kill myself before I escaped, plus there was no way this new Onuzek was dumb enough not to periodically check on me, he'd put a stop to it before I even was halfway done. Heck he could be waiting on the other side of this rock right now, just waiting for me to try, only to cruelly shove a new rock in the way.
I shook my head in frustration, what was wrong with me? I never had such a defeatist attitude before, one of the things I was most well-known for was my persistence, it's what got me through my Gukko Force training, what got me through all those ranks so quickly, it was instrumental in my transformation into a Toa, it defined who I was. I never quit, ever. The fact that I was just going to sit here and do nothing...that just....disturbed me.
I let out an angered cry, drawing one of my katanas, holding it in both hands. That was it, I was going to bust out of here if it killed me. I'd never let anyone say that I called it quits.
I began to strike at the rock relentlessly, despite my screaming muscles, despite the fact that my body dangerously close to overexertion, I kept at it, sparks lit up the small cave as I struck through the rock with the lazier tipped edges of my blades, slowly cutting away at the rock. I let out a cry with each strike. My first few strikes were rather eloquent, even in my weakened state my advanced swordsmen skills shown through, I struck with determination and purpose, always aiming for the weakest point of my target, always at roughly the same diagonal angle. But then, about five swings in, I wavered, my blows became uneven, they lacked strength, focus, precision. My vision began to blur as I began to swing wildly. Instead of the image of a skilled swordswoman I looked like a raving lunatic that should not have anything sharp in her hands. My cries and screams of rage and agony became louder and hoarser. My shaking knees suddenly gave in, causing me to fall onto them. I dropped my katana in surprise as I smacked my face against the rock with much force.
I fell onto my back, blood dripping from my nose, my eyes immediately fixating themselves on the glow of my dropped weapon. My breathing was irregular and I was hyperventilating. My stomach felt like it was in a knot, and my head was screaming bloody murder. My entire body radiated with heat as I sweated away what little water I had, most likely I was very dehydrated. Still, I remained completely focused on watching my katana's lazier edge slowly die away, without elemental energy to feed it the lazier tips shut off, till I could no longer see my weapon.
I just lay there, unable to move, my muscles aching horribly from the exertion I had forced them through. Tears started to fall from my eyes, I realized I was probably going to die in here.
But at the very least, no one could ever be able to accuse me of just giving up and accepting defeat, I had given my all in an attempt to escape, and if anyone found me like this they would know that, this fact alone gave me a small comfort.
Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Onuzek

There was the sound of something large hitting the stone floor, the sound echoing throughout the tunnels, multiplying its strength at every repetition. Heavy footsteps thudded outside the Toa of Air's prision, gradually becoming louder as they came nearer towards the sealed tunnel. Footsteps that could only belong to one being, footsteps that Skyra, in normal situations, would be glad to hear.

Not anymore.

The footsteps eventually stopped, the lack of their thunderous making the lack of noise that followed even more silent. Suddenly, there was a harsh grating sound, and the massive rock was pushed out of the way with a being with equally massive strength. There in entry way stood the powerful figure, his hulking form almost completely filling the opening. The two boxes he had just taken from the other Toa were nowhere to be seen, but that looked like the least of Skyra's worries.

Onuzek glanced over to the Toa of Air, who lay groaning on the tunnel floor. His eyes then focused on the katana, who's glow was slowly fading. He hadn't bothered to take away Skyra's weapons, knowing that she wouldn't be able to cut through the rock fast enough. But he knew that she would keep this up, not stopping untill it killed her. And he needed her alive.

The Ba-Toa lumbered into the tunnel, stepping past the exhausted Toa, and picked up her katanas. The two elegent weapons looked toyishly small in his large hands, and without a word spoken from him, he lumbered back out of the tunnel. There was a grunt, and the massive rock was moved back into place, sealing off the tunnel, and rather symbolicly, sealing off any chance of escape.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Deep with in some horrid cave, Ga-Wahi -

When Onuzek opened the cave I was almost happy to see him, well not really happy, just glad not to be completely alone. But then he just picked up my katanas and promptly left without a word, slamming the boulder back in place.

I started to cry in dry sobs. I was gonna die in here, all alone. I was starting to think it would have been better to have just died at that hospital, at least I would of died in the company of friends.

I slow got to a sitting position, though with great effort and pain. Did he think just because he took my weapons I was gonna call it quits? He was sadly mistaken.

With clenched teeth and tears streaming down my eyes I began to claw my hands into the rock. I'd scratch my way through the rock if I had to, I yanked at every loose rock I could find. After a while my hands started to feel quite numb and raw, but I didn't care.

IC: Destiny - Ga-Wahi Beach -

Destiny perked up when Atonal used Skyra's name again, but other that that she had no idea what he was saying. After all she was just a Kahu. She squawked at him.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Destiny - Ga-Wahi Beach -

Destiny looked at the drawing in the sand, and began to draw marks over the drawing with her talons. She squawked at Atonal again, it didn't seem like he knew where Skyra was.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Veros

I blinked out of existence, disappearing from one tree and reappearing in the branches of the next. Another tree had fallen on top, creating a downward slope. I sprinted down the trunk back to the forest floor, leaping into the waiting arms of another tree. It was taller than the others, and I grinned. Throwing caution to the wind, I launched myself higher and higher, mixing up climbing and brief bursts of teleportation, until I arrived at the canopy once more. I dropped back into a nest of branches, somewhat exerted from the effort. There's something different about being able to free-run with a Kualsi. Not that it ruins it, but there's a certain...something lacking. I could climb it myself, but then I rely on the mask to get higher. I remember when I got to the top of Ta-Koro by myself. That was effort there. But now I could do it without even trying...My thoughts turned back to Crimeia. Atonal's right. I should try to find her. Maybe after we're done her in Ga-Koro and done some investigating into the Toa that rescued me, I can start searching for her.

I looked back at Atonal, who was some distance away, but not far enough to be hard to see. He was talking with the Gukko, at least as best as he could, probably trying to find his/her Rider. Might as well go help him...I blinked, reappearing on the ground, and then once more, reappearing a few feet from Atonal. I walked to the bird and knelt down, patting it on the beak. "Sorry about earlier," I said, giving it a small smile. "I wasn't in a right state. Feeling better now." I glanced up Atonal. "Any luck?"

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~Whirlpool Inn~

Miha, having been distracted by Merror's appearance, didn't notice Zealokan enter the inn. "Hey, I'm gonna go see if I can find Angel. I haven't seen her for months, so I'm kinda worried about her." She stood up, and gave Havon a bear hug. "Nice seeing you again Havon, I missed you and the team. Anyways, see 'ya guys!"

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: My apologies for the time it took to write this post.

IC (Ketan)

“You speak with an insight that befits one of our Master's trusted servants,” the Toa of Air replied with a cold smile. “That is indeed my name.”

He gestured around the room at his team. “These are my companions, my brothers and sister, if you will.” He chuckled. “Pride, and Sloth, whom you have met. Wrath. Envy. Gluttony. And Lust, whom I can see has already charmed her way into your heart.”

Hands behind his back, Ketan basked in the approval of the Necromancer, an easy smile playing about his lips.

“You have only seen the beginning, my friend. As it is, the Matoran worship us; by proxy, they worship the very one they profess to hate. But, should all go according to the script, you can expect infinitely more than what you see.”

The Toa ran his hand along the table that sat beside the chair he had occupied earlier. Several tablets and papers were scattered on the surface, along with a small stone paperweight designed in the image of Mata Nui.

“The Matoran tire of their god, Echelon. He does not hear them; he does not heed their groans of misery or their shouts of praise. Regardless of his existence and his potential power, he is asleep, and the villagers of this island grow weary of it.”

Picking up the delicate totem, the Toa of Air studied it absently, before looking back up at Echelon.

“I have seen it; we all have. The Great Spirit was once revered in this land, but after his chosen heroes failed; after his Prophecy was proved a lie, the Matoran began to doubt. More than that, they began to search for another place in which they could place their hope.

“Hope -true hope- has been scarce in in these last hundred years. Many false heroes have risen and fallen over the years, but none have proven themselves truly dedicated to the Matoran. We alone, the Arete, have fulfilled this hope, and as a result we have nearly been deified for it.”

Ketan smiled.

“But that is not enough. It will not be enough until these pitiful creatures touch their wretched faces to the earth in deference to their true Master. It will not be enough until the name of Mata Nui is scratched off of every tablet and replaced with his brother's. It will not be enough until, in every legend, every song, every shrine...”

The Toa's hand opened, and the totem fell, striking the floor and shattering into a thousand shards of broken stone.

“...the Great Spirit ceases to exist.”

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC. Jhianil II.They were all aboard the ship when Kauncavich had stepped in the box-cabin, which he had audibly dubbed the Nest, while Krauinua had moved to the second level, or Crow's Pirch. Some members had moved below-deck, or the Burrow. Meanwhile, one crew member had occupied the glass dome, which they had titled the Cove. Now that they had settled the rather tedious matter of naming the positions, they set sail. There was a good wind, and they moved quickly. And then they sailed. Then sailed.Then sailed.Then Kauncavich gave an order, and it was followed.Then they sailed.And sailed.Krauinua, up in his Pirch, was falling asleep. He laid his head down on his hands, drifting into a doze he'd been waiting for since he'd stepped into Ihi-Koro.........His eyes slowed to a halt as they closed............BLOAWH!Not only was he awoken, he was slammed to his feet. A Tarakava had attacked the ship, ramming into the side and tilting it for a minute. Luckily, it was sturdy enough to turn back. Krauinua looked across the small area for his weapon. It was nowhere to be found, unfortunately. he practically leapt down the ladder, though the ship was rammed again, and he didn't climb down- he slid down on his backside. They had evidently been turned again, and were still working to get back to their normal position. He looked across the lower deck, and he spotted it: his laser rifle. He leapt, tumbled, and slid towards it, grabbing it and cocking it instantly. Crew members dashed around the tilted sea-craft, attempting to right it and get things back to normal. Most weren't even thinking about the Tarakava. That was what Krauinua now rushed back up the ladder to do.As he made his way up the ladder, now tilted up-hill as he climbed up. He nearly lost his footing a few times, and even more times nearly dropped his gun. But he made it, finally climbing above deck. No, it wasn't really above anymore- one more ram had knocked it completely on its side. He stood on what had been a wall.He saw the captain, hanging on for dear life to the starboard side of the boat, gripping the side to avoid falling into the wall...Kauncavich cursed loudly. Had he lost one ship just to lose another? No...With a burst of adrenaline, he leapt up, now standing on the side of the boat (or the top, depending on perspective. He was at the end of his wits. The Tarakava continued its vicious attack, striking continuously against what had entered its territory. With a roar, it came down, preparing the knock against the hull yet again.Kaun wouldn't have it. Something snapped inside of him. The first Jhianil had fallen pitifully. Would this share the same fate? No, he couldn't let that happen. His hand fell to the device at his belt, a grappling hook at the end. A trigger at the other."Beast of the depths..."He unhooked it, aiming well and smirking."...feel my sting."He fired it, letting it sink into the large monster's flesh. Blood came out, and he pulled. It was in there, and wasn't coming out any time soon. The Tarakava pulled, and he flew off the side. Now, it was going to feel his sting.OOC: I present a challenge: get the ship upright, and keep it that way.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Detero turned as his captain pulled out his new weapon and recklessly leapt overboard.

Could we have lost a ship, only to now lose our captain?

As he contemplated, he noticed that the ship was already listing to one side, hit badly by the Tarakava's attack. Normally, the Vortixx would be content to stay back in the shadows and let another take control - but recent experiences had already begun to change him. Without entirely knowing why, he rushed out onto the deck proper, raising his head.

"Remain calm!" he felt himself shouting, his voice carrying all the way across the deck of the ship. Detero turned back to the cabin, lowering his voice to a more moderate level. "Damage report, now!"

He felt a sense of power rushing through him. Despite his aching joints and awkward artificial limbs, he felt in control in that instant - more than he ever had when manipulating events from the shadows.

Maybe... maybe Kauncavich has the right idea...he allowed himself to think for just a moment.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC: TitruniaThe scientist cursed as sideways became up. Standing on what used to be a wall, he continued to hear the pounding of what could only be a tarakava punching the ship. "Curses," Titrunia said as he continued creeping around the deck. Judging from where the floor was now, they had to push against it to right the ship. No vortixx could stand up against a tarakava, but if they worked together... "EVERYBODY! GET TO THE UPPER DECKS AND PUSH THE FLOOR-I MEAN, WHAT USED TO BE THE FLOOR!" Titrunia dashed for the command bridge. Once inside, he began putting his weight on the tilting floor in the opposite direction that it was tilting. If only the others would actually listen to him for once.OOC Ignore him please.

Edited by Constructman

IC Titrunia"Damage report?" Titrunia responded, having heard Detero's command. "The ship is on its side and it probable has a big dent in the hull. Somebody should check lower deck to make sure though." He continued to push the floor."Why do you think it's doing this? Makuta got a bone to pick with us?"IC Titrunia"Damage report?" Titrunia responded, having heard Detero's command. "The ship is on its side and it probable has a big dent in the hull. Somebody should check lower deck to make sure though." He continued to push the floor."Why do you think it's doing this? Makuta got a bone to pick with us?"

IC: Cal

Responding to Titrunia, Cal smirked. "I would say it's doing this because we invaded it's territory. Should Makuta really want to have a talk with us, I think what he would do is send some minions for a ....treaty. We're a powerful force; The first Jhianil was a machine that flew. The second one might be a seafarer, but it is by no means weaker. Makuta would want us on his side; It will only be when we disagree that he starts assaults."

He twisted his eyes onto the console in front of him. And then turned to Titrunia. "Rock the ship."

He ran down, jumping ladders, and started moving. The current Jhianil was a big cargo ship; There would be cargo, and chances are there would be things to help moving them. If all the cargo was balanced against the ships tilt, the ship would be far, far easier to balance out.

And then the fear caught up to him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Detero took a few steps into the cabin, watching the chaos that was taking place. Vortixx were scurrying all over the ship, taking on all sorts of disparate plans - none of which had a chance if the crew didn't decide on one and enact it,

He was tempted to slink back into the shadows and let these fools have their due - but that feeling of power beckoned him. The feeling of being a master, a commander, was in his memory now, and it was a feeling he would never forget.

And so Detero lifted one artificial leg. The improvised system, built off his old limb, was clockwork in design, making it quite heavy - and it was entirely metal. The other leg was of the same design, built to brace, reinforce, and temporarily replace his broken joints.

As it turned out, metal objects made quite a loud clang when slamming into each other.

"QUIET!"

Detero's voice, rarely heard at this volume, resonated through the cabin, riding the aftermath of the resounding crash. Returning his arms to his side, he spoke, his voice returning to a more normal level.

"Any plan we undertake has no chance unless we all enact it together," he said, eyes gleaming with both determination and a kind of awe at the power he could command. "Cease the tumult and report in an organized manner, and we'll sort this out. Keep behaving like wild Brakas -" here he shrugged once - "and we'll be food for Tarakava."

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC: "YEEHAW!" Rorl jumped off of a moving box, landing in front of Detero. "Now, I didn't go to no fancy school or nothing, but the way I see it, we should harness the Tarakava. Only way to get the Cap'n back too. Otherwise, everyone to the up side of the ship and hope it doesn't rain fish."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Echelon)

Echelon nodded approvingly.

"An admirable undertaking, indeed," the Necromancer said. "But - "

Here his tone became cautionary.

" - be warned. These people may worship a sleeping god, but do not underestimate the strength with which they cling to these pitiful beliefs. It will not be easy to win them over to Makuta. Your work will not be easy."

He looked around at the Daedra.

"But what you have done so far is most...encouraging," he continued. "And, naturally, the greatest challenge bears the greatest reward. To control Ga-Koro..."

He shook his head.

"But enough of this. Tell me, Greed: how long do you expect it will take before this village is entirely under Makuta's sway? Before you can show them your true colours?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Flay

Flay nodded. The group was coming together; A group, whose true purpose she had still hidden from her. And despite the tryhardiness, the charm, the laughter, there was always that little feeling that the hated; That all of them, hated. Fear.

And to mask it, she knew that they had to continue. "We're off to Po-Koro, then." She smiled to the others, the smile both of seduction and innocence.

She couldn't decide which.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: The Sixth Ranger is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! (Probably nobody will even notice this post :P)

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)

Tawara scanned the page carefully.

Over a week had passed since Raion's rampage and defeat. Even now, Tawara could barely believe that anyone had made it out alive. Yet the sociopathic Toa had lost, and his remains had been shoveled unceremoniously into the water. Everything had passed like a blur at first, everyone half overcome with joy at being alive and have paralyzed with fear for Kitsune's life.

By the time Tawara thought to fetch her cloak and quiver, they had vanished. The three Toa were more than happy to buy her food and lodging, of course, but the Matoran winced every time she saw them give up a widget for her sake. That was not how it worked. If people spent money on others, they might not have anything to feed themselves. It was wrong to force them. This Tawara was absolutely certain of, though with her memory almost gone she wasn't sure why anymore. She needed a new bow.

The Ni-Matoran had visited Kitsune twice, but she knew that it was really Jikal who the Toa was really interested in seeing. Briani spent half her time wielding her mask and the other half passed out next to Kitsune's hospital bed. So Tawara turned inward. That would normally be far more natural for her, except that this time she didn't know what to do. Always, whenever Tawara needed to work out her frustration or her anger or simply pass the time, she had hunted. Now that she lacked the necessary instruments, she had to think of something else to do. On the first day, the Matoran had tried throwing her skinning knife at trees in the woods, but the blade wasn't balanced for throwing, and she eventually gave up in disgust.

So she turned to the only other possession she had left, something that wasn't really even hers: Gyren's journal.

Tawara had never been much of a reader, but with nothing else to do, she gave in. To her dismay, nearly the entire document was written in some sort of bizarre symbols.

Or maybe not so bizarre. As she started to look closer, patterns revealed themselves, and a few of the letters began to bear a resemblance to some Matoran characters. It had been child's play to pocket a quill and ink-bottle when the shopkeeper wasn't looking, and Tawara began to write notes in the margins. Soon... she actually still didn't understand most of the text. But it seemed like she was getting closer.

That must be a "D". The Ni-Matoran scrawled her discovery in the page's corner.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Wokiya & Lekori -- Ga-Koro Gate

Lekori nodded in thanks to his new friend. Like Wokiya, he was also impressed and grateful when a Toa actually did his duty to help. He wondered if Toa really knew how much a good deed -- no matter how simple or "common-sense" it seemed -- impacted the lives of the Matoran. Even though Lekori was a stalwart and courageous Gukko Force member, he still tended to look up to Toa. Sometimes, he wondered if such a trait may have been hardcoded in the Matoran.

"We should hurry then," Lekori said, "I had to leave him to ensure the safety of the gracious Toa that healed him, and I definitely want to get back as soon as possible"

Lekori tightened the straps on his knapsack and led the party out of the gates and down the path through the valley and into the Ga-Wahi field past the Hura-Mafa river. He knew this route by heart now, and he was by no means kidding when he said they needed the hurry.

He held Wokiya closed as they quickened their step, Darien keeping up close behind.

OOC: Lekori, Wokiya, and Darien to Onu-Wahi region...

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC. Marine Office.Daylaria sat in her desk, writing paperwork. And more paperwork. Her job had surprisingly little action, and an even more surprising amount of signing her name on stacks of paper. She was getting a cramp in her hand, and starting to feel as though she would fall asleep. She was just getting up to pour another cup of coffee (commander perks were pretty exciting) when a Ga-Matoran slammed the door open, leaping through with an expression of haste."Ma'am! Ma'am?""What is it, Gamal?""One of our officers has gone missing in Le-Koro!""Hmm. Well, I'm sure they can handle themselves. I've worked with my marines for-""It's Ralin, ma'am.""Get me your fastest boat to that side of the island ASAP. Tell the captains that I'm traveling to Le-Koro for private reasons."With that, the Toa of water and the Matoran both departed from the office, out of the building and into the rain of the night time. From there, they went seperate ways. One to the captain office and the other to The Spotted Tarakava. She knew exactly who to take with her to Le-Koro.----------He was eating some kind of soup when she saw him. She'd only met him once, on what was probably her only mission based in Ko-Koro. It was freezing when she'd gone, as she had been told it always was. They'd worked together quite briefly, but it had he long enough for her to realize what he could truly do in and with his element.She sat beside him, signing her name one last time- in this case, the tab for his meal."Praggos." She said, in way of greeting.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Cafe)

"Well, we can go then," Mef says after finishing up his food shortly afterward. "Let's go see about the jobs they have..."

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurious Exiting Ga-Koro Cafe

As they exited the cafe Murcurious wondered what it would be like.

They soon walked out of the cafe. Murcurious took a deep breath. He would now get to the place he was waiting for.

Ooc: Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was trying find your post.

-HDXC2000 6.0