BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

I am willing to bet my medicness for a day in Two For All that TR is mafia.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That means basically nothing, RG, in this context, since you're the only other possible person, and will therefore do anything to save your own hide. :P

And keep in mind, even if you're not guilty, you've helped us get one man closer to the final member of the Mafia.

And nothing happens, Unit; it's perfectly easy to make an offer like that which you can't back up. It's not really possible for you to give up your role. :notsure:

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

What happensbin Two for All, stays in Two for All.

Same with Darkest Dawn. And all of the Mafia games. Grudges being carried over... creates more Xaeraz(I.e. Chaos.).

I HEARD MY NAME

I VOTE THE MAFIA KILL NORIK

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Night 6: The Beginning of the End

Mere hours later the Matoran all began the ascent up the side of the mountain again. Tex stumbled around in front, and Toarobot and RG were right behind. The Matoran weren’t stupid, they knew that one of those two was the Mysterious Figure. They knew that the right move would finish this, that they could finally be done with it all.

Their bodies shook with fatigue as they fought to continue up the mountain. The avalanche had taken a lot out of them, and many of them just wished that this was finally over. The Matoran were slipping, they couldn’t go on for much longer.

Then, a miracle. The form of old, unused steps appeared before the matoran, and they gladly mounted them. Their way was much easier now, even though the stairs obviously hadn’t been used for years. They climbed, grateful to the Man they assumed was behind it.

They reached the top, and a wave of nostalgia overtook the oldest of them. The destroyed remains of Sector 35 stood before them, crumbling to pieces. Lhikevikk flew down from the sky and landed on Tex’s shoulder. He remembered this, the prophet of a game. He had created it, yet it was another victim of the horrors of life.

After he was done reminiscing, he began to explain to the others what he saw from above.

“The Sectors seem to form a spiral,” He said, plucking his feathers, “as you travel to the right you will both ascend the mountain and go through each sector. The journey that way would be much easier than trying to ascend straight up.”

Tex nodded, and turned to the others. “I think we will should the easier path for a while, any objections?”

Resounding shouts of agreement sang across the mountain, and so they turned and began to follow the path. Rubble and fire was all they could see ahead of themselves, and then the worst thing possible happened.

Toarobot and Rahkshi Guurahk were walking when they both tripped. They turned to the other, and accusations began to fly. Each accused the other of being the Mysterious Figure, and soon it turned into a full-on brawl.

Punches flew, and curses were spat at each other as the chaos overtook them all. Tex cried out at the silly reason that Protalgif had come up with for their fight, and he ran in to split them up. They stood up, and they looked menacingly at each other. Then, it happened. Rahkshi Guurahk was opening his mouth to speak when a blade shot out from behind him and in an instant he was decapitated. The blade disappeared, and the body of poor Rahkshi Guurahk fell to the ground with a clang.

The Matoran, although mad at the strange death, ran to Rahkshi Guurahk to see if they got who they needed to. All they found was a new tattoo on RG’s arm, saying thus:

Rahkshi Guurahk(Matoran) Killed by Turaga Plot Weapon.

All heads whipped around to look at Toarobot, who shrugged. They waited for his move, but he stood there calmly and didn’t move. Moments later, upon closer inspection of RG, they found a suspect list now tattooed into his chest.

Suspect List:

Durandal Years, who was holding a big ole stick.

Voxumo, who was whistling at the side of the scene of the crime.

JL, who had access to a scythe-gun thing.

Norik, who was giving a speech about the dangers of blades.

Edited by Protalgif

You cant put a tattoo on metal Portal. :P ALSO SEE THAT :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Similar to how I was innocent but mistakenly killed Malice earlier on, the Turaga gave himself the plot weapon to kill RG, thinking that RG was the Mysterious Figure, and did not intend to take out a Matoran. The Turaga asks that you not kill anyone, because he'd rather not die for this, obviously.

I can't prove that this is legitimate without revealing the Turaga's identity, so you'll just have to trust me.

but their spirits

Chro said the killer is the Turaga. The Turaga was mistaken. So if we kill the Turaga this lynching... it will be bad. Need I spell it out for you? One of the four is the Turaga, so I suppose we should abstain.

And Null, what I meant was I abstain from voting. You're not even on the list, relax. So don't vote me or else you are revealing your intention to kill the Turaga.

@PulseChro confirmed that the killer of RG was a well-intentioned Turaga, or Matoran at least. So those guys on that list? Probably innocent. So I suggest we all abstain this round.

Chro said the killer is the Turaga. The Turaga was mistaken. So if we kill the Turaga this lynching... it will be bad. Need I spell it out for you? One of the four is the Turaga, so I suppose we should abstain.

And Null, what I meant was I abstain from voting. You're not even on the list, relax. So don't vote me or else you are revealing your intention to kill the Turaga.

@PulseChro confirmed that the killer of RG was a well-intentioned Turaga, or Matoran at least. So those guys on that list? Probably innocent. So I suggest we all abstain this round.

In theory it's still possible that the Plague Doctor is on that list, but it's risky to try to hang someone for that.

I have a feeling that in the end everyone's type two instinct will win over and there'll be a hanging...

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

What do you expect of a Guurahk? A Rahkshi will always be blamed =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

How can you have killed Guurahk when you aren't even on the suspect list, TD?

Also, Norik, Blade is innocent and is probably fully aware you nulled. That's kind of an overreaction you had since he wasn't jumping to defend himself. And, if you had wished to not make it immediately obvious what you are, you probably shouldn't have said he had an intention to kill the Turaga because he voted for you.

Switching vote to a nulling Null.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

How can you have killed Guurahk when you aren't even on the suspect list, TD?

Also, Norik, Blade is innocent and is probably fully aware you nulled. That's kind of an overreaction you had since he wasn't jumping to defend himself. And, if you had wished to not make it immediately obvious what you are, you probably shouldn't have said he had an intention to kill the Turaga because he voted for you.

Switching vote to a nulling Null.

I told the Turaga who he should use the Plot Weapon on. I didn't say I killed him - I said it was my fault, which it was.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND