Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Crystalia (Le-Koro)Crystalia followed Raxa since apparently she had nothing better to do.IC: Lathon (Pala-Koro)Lathon followed Volin up to the village. “Hmm… they camouflaged the walls...” He said. He followed Volin through the gate since he was a member of the ILS, following him to the crowd as he silently listened. "Know what this is all about?" he asked him his emerald eyes flashing. If they were to be going onto combat soon he'd be ready.

IC: SlateSlate laughed. "My duty is to ensure my own survival. Evil threatens that. And so I must help Liberate the island. It may sound selfish, but in the end, that is all there is to life - you live, you die. The point of it is to do as much as you can in life to affect the world positively, to leave the best legacy you can. That, and dying sucks."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Slate"Fun? Perhaps. It was a test of my power. And, by selfish....how is your act....'selfless'? You come here because you need to help, to do good. You place your reasoning behind that you've seen war. And yet, now, you join an army to fight another. The irony is, there can never be peace. There will always be conflict, as there is always anger, deceit, emotions and personalities in our mind that will always be.....wanting more."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Optimus suddenly turned to look directly at Slate. He did not speak for a long moment. "It is true. All beings have a primal instinct to enjoy victory in battle." He returned to his normal position. "However, one can grow tired of it when it is in excess, and fought not in good spirits, but in hateful war."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Slate"It doesn't matter. People will always want more than what they have, and they are willing to wage war over it. Some might want money. They can be evil for it. Some might want fame. They'll use evil to gain it. And some just want power. No matter what, there will be conflict, whether it is a hundred year war or battle in the shadows of society. And never can you stop it all. All you can do is live to fight another day."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Then you could say I fight to prevent the evil goals of evil men from coming to reality. Perhaps conflict will always exist, but there is no such law stating that a dictatorship ruled by psychotic slavers and mass murderers must. And that, Slate, is my role. Makuta does as much in that regard as the Phantoms did." Optimus did, however, finally come to terms verbally with his goal. To keep them from taking it too far. Improve life where he could. Keep them from gaining the ground they need to rule the island.OOC: In other words, Character Development!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Slate"Perhaps that is your role. Perhaps that is mine as well. But perhaps it is neither. Perhaps it has been chosen for us, a role to play in this everlasting story of fate and destiny. Who knows, perhaps you will find truth at the end of your road. But for now, our roles, our spotlights in this play....it will depend on the script."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The Detective"Yeah... I suppose..." The Detective said with resignation in his voice. "Maybe we should just report back to Hanix and tell her that we didn't find anything?"
IC: Akree"That chick? She could be anywhere. I say we just leave. Maybe for Ga-Koro or some place like that. Somewhere pleasant, where people don't get murdered."

OOC: Oh, the irony of that last statement.

IC: Slate"I'm suggesting it can be anything," Slate said, "But we won't find out. Perhaps is a flaming ball of fire, headed straight to destroy us. Perhaps its the light of saviors, arriving just in time to save us from destruction. Perhaps its a dying star. We won't know. We can only guess, and we're lucky this Red Star isn't out to kill us."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "In other words he has to do odd jobs as a bodyguard, farmer, and all that to get food for us!" Barricade said to them. He walked closer to Madrihk so the ILS leader could hear him. "When is the symbol handed out? I really need it. Last week I punched a fellow member in the face by accident!"
IC- Verak "Shh." Verak told Barricade. "Give us a minute, will ye?" Then his focus switched back to the leader of the Island Liberation Front. "Hello, Madrihk. Good to see ye again," Verak said. "What're ye gonna do to me?"
IC: Madrihk"Our new badges will be handed out as fast as our smith can make them. I have not placed an order with him yet, so give it at least a few hours before we get something worthwhile."Madrihk nodded to Verak in greeting, though not because he felt any sort of respect for the Toa of Stone. If this was to work, Verak had to cooperate."I already told you what I was planning to do, I believe. That mask you're holding should be fairly similar to mine. It's not a perfect replica by any means, but unless people have inspected mine in detail - and here's the thing, they haven't - it should be more than capable of fooling your employer. Go to him and hand it in. I naturally do not want to give up mine, and we will not be doing any lengthy imprisonment or having any executions here. Given the disturbances that has occurred even after our little fight with you ended, though, I'm not sure if I want to send some of my loyal followers away for a while. I guess we'll be going by your word after all. Who did you say sent you here?"

IC: Optimus shrugged. This island had many mysteries. It was growing dark and cold in the jungle of Le-Wahi. He gathered up a few twigs and tossed them together, then lit them aflame, as they were outside Pala-Koro. A campfire of sorts. "Slightly primitive, but effective. I feel a chill in the winds."Was it the winds, or was it that this night would be one that would live in infamy as the followers of Makuta attacked?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC- Verak

"I guess we'll be going by your word after all. Who did you say sent you here?"
"I didn't." Verak said, looking into Madrihk's eyes. "And, as ye know by now, my word is worth nothing." He turned away from Madrihk and looked through the bars on the other side of the cage, speculating freedom."But what does lettin' me go accomplish for you?" He asked still looking away from Madrihk. "I go to my employer, give him yer fake mask, get my widgets, and run off to hurt other people. It actually works out perfectly for me. I understand why you might not want to feed me, spend yer time keepin' me imprisoned, but givin' me this fake Kakama seems a little excessive." He turned and looked at Madrihk again. "I don't think people are that kind."Verak remained silent for a few seconds, before continuing. "I digress. The name of my employer, the vortixx who is behind all of your imminent deaths, the mastermind of Pala-Koro's destruction, is Vorasku."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

"But what does lettin' me go accomplish for you?" He asked still looking away from Madrihk. "I go to my employer, give him yer fake mask, get my widgets, and run off to hurt other people. It actually works out perfectly for me. I understand why you might not want to feed me, spend yer time keepin' me imprisoned, but givin' me this fake Kakama seems a little excessive." He turned and looked at Madrihk again. "I don't think people are that kind."
IC: Madrihk"Don't mistake this for kindness. I give you that thing so that will go away and not be a pain in my crack anymore. I got more important business to deal with. And if it tricks your employer into thinking I'm dead, then that keeps him off my back as well... at least for a while."
Verak remained silent for a few seconds, before continuing. "I digress. The name of my employer, the vortixx who is behind all of your imminent deaths, the mastermind of Pala-Koro's destruction, is Vorasku."
"Can't say the name rings a bell. Where does he reside?"

IC: (Kino Iho)The trek back to Pala-Koro's outskirts had been a real pain. She had gotten changed on the ferry ride over, into her her green clothing, still with the mask cover. She could never be too safe, but she would have to show her face to the stealth team, she needed them to be confident she wouldn't be stabbing them in the back. This would also be because they would need to know who she was. She had reached a section just outside Pala Koro, lazily she had been twirling leaves with air when they fell away from each other and to the ground. She tried to use air to blow the leaves...something was wrong, here, her element wasn't working. Well...this was a surprising complication to her plan. From a reasonable distance she could see the gate and then it hit her, only a Toa of Iron could open that gate. Karz, this plan was falling apart already. She desperately looked for any way to overcome this and found it, the trees were huge here, their branches stretching in ever direction.Alright new plan. I will met my men in the place that "Gold" designated. We'll discuss the new plan of getting "Break" or "Gold" over the wall and opening the gates. In all likelihood we won't have much time after taking out...what was his name, Onyx? Then with those gates opening and us rushing in everything is going to become really difficult. Still it's better than nothing and adaptable, I told them to make decisions to the best of their ability once inside. Kino thought this as she clambered up a tree just above their meeting place, gear still in hand and awaited her team. Shortly her team would arrive, prepared to crush their enemies. She smiled when she thought of how Heuani would reward her. A chance to finally prove herself to him and Makuta. She shook those flights of fancy and scanned the area, awaiting her team, but out of the line of sight.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: JomarJomar had been wondering around Pala-Koro when he remembered the original reason he was there: The Parakuka! Dashing for a nearby hut, he saw a Le-Matoran who appeared to be the doctor sitting in it. He cleared his throat. "Doc Verik?" he asked.IC: Sonius and LeldaThe two hunters sat down in the middle of Pala-Koro not sure of what to do.

IC: Lumira - Le-KoroI shrugged playfully, a broad smile on my face, "I think it might be the painkillers the Doc gave me. I'm usually not this hyper. Though, at least it hasn't affected my motor skills yet."I snatched my cup of coffee off of the table, bringing it up to my lips... when the old Lumira-luck struck again, causing me to fumble my grip on the container, spilling the liquid across my armour and blazer. For a moment, I just sat there, with what I guessed was a shocked expression on my face. Then, I slowly placed my cup back on the table, my expression slipping into complete deadpan silence."...Maybe we should head back to Pala-Koro..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Ice emerged from the same doorway that Vompran had just passed through, and though his posture was calm and collected and the expression on his mask one of almost indifference, Madrihk was seething inside. He and his deputies had hardly been gone for more than a few minutes, and yet it was evident from the action taking place that people were still arguing.Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just roll with my instincts, he thought. Then again, killing every annoying person present would leave me with no followers; whether they be dead or just horrified."All right, listen up, everyone," Madrihk said as he reach the amassed group, completely ignoring any conversation he might be interrupting. "If any of you are still picking fights inside the village, you can choose to shut up or be hung upside-down on the wall till you do. Now that you won't be doing that anymore, I got a few announcements to make."Madrihk cleared his throat, though there was absolutely no need for it."First, we have decided on a quick name change. Our 'squad' is a squad no more, for it has simply grown beyond the limits of that moniker. From this day forward, we are the Island Liberation Front. Secondly, in order to make it easier for us to identify members and leaders of our team, we have decided upon a symbol, that shall be carried as a badge of identification. I'm sure you are familiar with the Ta-Koro guard's successful use of such a system. Our symbol shall be a red, six-pronged star, with the island engraved itself in the middle of it. We have deemed this as both a striking symbol, easy to recognize, as well as somewhat hard to fake on the fly."He then glanced around, looking at the almost-finished rebuilding of the village."Finally, we have one more thing to do here since we're no longer in-fighting. Our wall is now strong enough to keep out ground-attackers as well as the usual Rahi. I'm concerned, however, about eventual Rahkshi or other attackers. Makuta lost his Nui-Rama to us, but there are a lot of things that could bypass our walls via flight, jumping or other abilities. As I'm sure you know, Makuta's own Toa of Shadow stopped by a while ago on murderous business. I want this entire place lit up at night. Position lightstones, lamps and torches in such a way that the entire area has as few shadows as possible. Also make sure that each guard patrol has at least two people with anti-air abilities."The Toa of Ice slipped past the group and approached Verak's cage, ready to engage in conversation about the upcoming plan. He turned his head before reaching it, however, when he remembered something crucial."Oh, and be warned: Our genius architect has made elemental powers non-functional in a radius outside our village. Don't even bother to try using them, it will be a waste of your energy. More than that I can't really say without compromising security, so please don't ask."OOC: Was there someone from the Gukko Force here to meet with him, by the way?
"Can't say the name rings a bell. Where does he reside?"
IC: Cy approched Madrihk, and said, "When you're done with the prisioner, I'd like to talk to you about three things-the fact that Ziraul left the village, how to sign up officially, and how to create our own Gukko squad. As the only standing resident with any experience in airborne combat that I know of, and the only one with a smart-friend who can literally talk to Gukko, I think I would be ever-qualified to lead it. Getting them should be a very minor problem-Kivar can just quick-tame the wild ones." Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi JunglePae leaped from dry patch to dry patch, tree roots to rock piles, avoiding the noisy mushy slow swampy earth below. It was all about moving somewhere in a quick, efficient manner, all the while staying as quiet as possible. Instead of running full foot, he would push off the ground, and land on the pad of his toes, stepping on the platform of his foot.It worked well.He stopped suddenly in a small clearing. This is where the stealth team was to meet. And Kino was not here.Roke.Pae swore silently. He scanned the branches above. Knowing Kino, she might be up there. With no luck, Pae placed another white stone in his palm. He gazed at it for a moment again before placing it back in his pouch. Quickly he looked up. He'd give Kino ten minutes before leaving. Scaling the tree, he cradled himself silently in the branches up top, crouched in the thick wood arms of the trees, watching below.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Kino)"Hey Break? Where's the rest of the team?" A voice from above came. It was Kino's voice, but it was a lot softer than normal. Much more friendly than how she had been talking before when the group was in Xa-Koro. The Toa dressed in green and brown dropped down to Pae's branch. Her face was still covered, dressed in clothes somewhat similar to what she was wearing before. "There has been a change of plans unfortunately, I can't use my element close to the village walls. I assume this is an issue we will all face. We might be working without our element in this operation, I cannot be sure though." She sighed, leaning agains the the trunk of the tree."Well I guess I should wait below." She smiled, before getting down the tree with relative ease. She tossed a wink to Pae. She liked this silent Toa of Iron. There was this air around him, put her at ease. Maybe it was the way he carried himself. Either way he had her back before. "Be ready to pounce if someone who doesn't belong comes around." She said without even looking up. She didn't want to give away his position anymore than she had already.OOC: This is a secret meeting. Know what that means? Don't crash it if you value your life.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Pae - Le-WahiPae watched Kino drop down the tree easily. Her voice had taken him by surprise. He was just about ready to scale the tree higher and snap the neck it came from before he recognized Kino's voice. He spoke quietly when she dropped to his branches, "I came to talk to you first."He should've expected as such, it wasn't the first time Kino had gotten the drop on him.As she moved down the tree, Pae decided he should tell her about the issue he had realized, "Pala-Koro outnumbers us greatly I've realized," the Toa of iron said smoothly, refusing to sacrifice the low volume, not taking his eyes off possible entrance points to the small clearing, all the while pulling his twin hammers from their sheaths hanging them lazily at his sides, "I know there are mercenaries that work for cheap."If he had expected an answer, he expected it would be short and seemingly directed at nobody. Kino seemed weary of keeping Pae out of a possible onlooker's picture.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Optimus followed, glancing at the Red Star on the way. He simply laid down on the ground between huts where he'd be out of the way of passersby. Like any Toa, his armor made it so that it wasn't very uncomfortable to do that. He then realized something very disturbing, especially considering how long he'd been on the island.He was homeless.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Slate watched as Optimus laid down. He laughed as he saw the Toa of Fire's facial expression, knowing what he was thinking. However, he was inside a haystack, and stacks and stacks of leaves, so nobody would see him. He wouldn't see anyone too....which could help or hinder the Makuta's minions when they began their attack.....He started to doze off.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron strolled the quiet streets of Pala-Koro. It was late into the night now, and unlike the other Korors, there were little troublemakers about.How very different from present Ta-Koro, and so similiar to Ta-Koro in the past, he thought.He spotted the Toa of Gravity he had talked to earlier sleeping on a haystack, and decided not to disturb him.Sulkua woke up. He had over many years trained himself to sleep late and wake early, and his mechanical parts and organic components need no more than three to five hours' rest.Sulkua checked his weapons and armour. Notjing was amiss. He looked out the window and saw Kiron on the streets.That guy sleeps like a log and needs atleast eight hours of sleep. He should be sleeping, Sulkua thought to himself. He looked out on to the streets. How tranquil, like Ko-Koro used to be.But not anymore. All of a sudden, Sulkua realised why there were others willing to die fighting Makuta. The peace and happiness, all gone now.He sighed. His stout and cold heart usually never felt sentimentally.OOC: How come no one's rushing here? There's a GIGANTIC battle soon.....

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: Thats similar to Daedra syndrome. Oh, and Slate can't really be seen - he's covered in hay except his mask - it'll look like a mask on a stack of hay. That, and most people in the US should be asleep.IC: Aurum - From Kumu IsletsAurum got off the ferry. He'd been surprised - and lucky to have found what he did back in the Kumu Islets. His job had been done, and he was prepared. New temporary iron shield weapon - check. Temporary painkillers and fast acting medicine - check. Madu Cabolo + Oil - check.As he started to run towards his rendezvous point, he started to modify his protosteel armor. This was one of the reasons why there aren't any good Toa of Iron - Makuta would have eliminated them. As he ran, his armor turned sleeker, thinner, allowing for faster attacks and faster movement with less sound.He had prepared very well - in an environment such as Pala-Koro, it would have been a lot of close quarters combat. He had changed his weapons too - using his old, and already a bit trashy lance, and some Protosteel Kufa had given, he'd modified his weapons to be a Sword-length Katar - granting longer reach than a sword. His shield he had strapped onto his left hand. If it was useful, perhaps he'd create a better version.His Katar sheathed, he started running, and leapt onto a tree. He leapt from branch to branch, swinging on vines when needed, being quiet, his armor helping him be fast and quiet as he quickly reached the rendezvous point. Soon, he heard talking, and he recognized it as Kino and Pae's voices. However, what he found surprising was Kino's....friendly, almost adoring tone. He ignored it as he dropped down from the trees, landing silently."I'm here, and I've got news. I found Echelon, and while he's injured after whatever he did when gone, he's going to reinforce us the moment he's healed. I'm sure he'll cause a morale boost for...some of us, and definitely cause the ILS to feel fear in the midst of battle. What news do you have?"As he said that, he decided to test his temporary shield for lethality. He swung it, as he pressed a button on its handle, and out flew a tiny metal ball. It wasn't fast, not like one of those ugly rifles, but that wasn't what it was for. He focused his elemental power on it.....and found a weird phenomenon."Is it just me, or can you not use your element?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Daedra Syndrome is when everyone conveniently happens to come across the location of a fun plot. Luckily for me, all the Aukati save for Leadfoot happened to be hanging around this exact place the last time I posted as them before returning to the BZPRPG.IC: "Quiet! You'll blow it!""Yeah, with you bossing me like that. Your chatter is almost enough to convince me to return to the Phantoms!" Barricade growled at Dervian. 50 feet from Slate, he began to tiptoe his way there, finally arriving next to the Toa of Gravity. He dumped a bucket of water on the dozing, haystack-covered Slate. "AHAHAHAHA! Welcome to the ILF! Initiation time!"Dervian then proceeded to dump a second bucket of water. "That had nothing to do with initiation, that was for the smell."Optimus was a bit startled at the sight, but his troops had precious little to laugh about. Things were always so melancholy and dry in the ILF. He pretended not to notice anything, glad that the Wreckers weren't the ones doing the prank. Then he would have a proper reason to call it off.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SlateBecause Dervian and Barricade couldn't see his body and therefore wouldn't really know where most of it was, plus the fact that there was a bunch of hay on it, Slate slept through it all.OOC: He's not going anywhere until the fight begins. I don't necessarily have a special plan, but I know who I want Slate to be fighting.Argentum'll find the Aukati sooner or later.Should the Astha head to the battle, another of my chars will be too, and I plan he'll be fighting Echelon.Daedra syndrome is when people try to drop in on interesting things such as the main plot, Rahkshi fights, etc. To try to gain some kind of fame for their characters. However, when they drop in, they seriously have no reason to have dropped in - Take the Rahkshi fights - The moment people know where it was, their characters started going there, the top reasons being 1. Metagaming 2. "Something is wrong over there (And I can't see it)" 3. "Hey, I hear something. (You really can't.) "Lets go this way! (For no reason).IC: CyraxShe walked towards Le-Koro.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Argentum? Barricade's not gonna like that. XDIC: "Mother of friggin' Primus, WHAT."Barricade facepalmed. "Heavy sleeper...."Optimus was never much for humor, but that kind of irony was the type that brightened his day. He laid back, relaxed, then remembered his home in Ta-Koro. And yet I can't go there because I have signed up here.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Argentum - AxeronArgentum fell, from the top of the cliffs of Ko-Wahi. He waited for the right moment, and kicked off from the rock of the cliff while falling and used his magnetism to push, sending him into controlled flight as he flew towards Pala-Koro, tumbled....and landed on top of Barricade.==Axeron, seeing as it was night time, knew he had no business here anymore. He left, heading towards Ta-Koro.OOC: Axeron to Ta-Wahi, Argentum from Ko-Wahi.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013