BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

bionifight_ultimate_banner2_high.png

Text in Black is part of the original release.

Text in Navy is part of the Team Update.

Text in Maroon is part of the Titanfall Update.

Text in Green is part of the Respawn Update.

Text in Teal is part of the Bionifight Squared Update.

Introduction

Way back in 2007, a BZPower member by the name of “Fighty” or “TheMightyFighty” started a game called Bionifight. The game was extremely popular, although it ended a few short months later in 2008, due a falling number of players and the lack of activity that followed.

In April of 2011, Fighty returned and started up a sequel: Bionifight 2: Madness Returns! It remained open for several weeks, steadily gaining popularity – to the point where Fighty decided to hire an Assistant Host, who turned out to be none other than I, iBrow Voltex (just call me Voltex or Tex). Unfortunately, the game was cut short by the Great Downtime.

When the forums returned in October of 2011, Fighty wasted no time in posting Bionifight 3: Madness Returns Again!. The game grew steadily once again, and Fighty once more hired me, though this time as a full Co-Host. Unfortunately, Fighty resigned from hosting Bionifight, leaving me in charge of the series – I ended Bionifight 3, in the interests of being able to update the first post of the topic.

So came Bionifight 4: Hyper Fighting in November of 2011, my first time full-on hosting a game in the series. While I temporarily had an Assistant Host, they resigned shortly afterwards. The game was immensely popular (the most popular of all the Bionifight games to date). It was the longest lasting game in the series and also the largest, coming in at 97 pages. It is still to this day the largest topic in the Games & Trivia forum. However, as the weeks and months wore on I began to lose interest in hosting; I wasn't happy with how the game was structured, as it was complicating things for both myself and the players, along with being seen as an RPG by the Staff and the rules of the forum. Unfortunately, the re-structuring that was necessary to keep the series fresh, relevant, and legal would be too much to add into Bionifight 4, making a new game with the updates necessary.

I ended Bionifight 4 in March of 2012, and the players (past and present) all demanded that I release the next game ASAP – I warned them that it would be a long time coming, but that they might be able to expect something by 2013. That summer I began to feel the spark again, and I started going through concepts and ideas for the next game in the series, attempting to redesign it to fit into the new rules of the Games & Trivia forum that deemed the previous games as RPGs. Unfortunately, I lost the will and interest again that September, and since then Bionifight has remained dormant.

Until now – while it is not what I planned or anticipated in 2012 (even the title, aside from not including the number five, is different), this newest game does, I think, fix every major issue with the previous games while introducing new and old concepts alike in a manner that feels fresh in the first major revision of the Bionifight formula since the series’ creation. Here’s to several months of enjoyment for all of us – and if you’re wondering why I selected the title Bionifight Ultimate... well, just read below.

The Rules

1 - Rounds will last 7 days, or 1 week, beginning on Sunday and ending Saturday. Signups will occur from Friday to Sunday. I won’t promise specific times, simply because I cannot gaurantee my activity at any time of the day. These are in North American EST.

2 - Only I can give out rewards – and keep in mind that winning a round does not guarantee you a reward. Attitude plays a role here with regards to victory rewards.

3 - Having problems with another player that you can’t seem to fix? Send me a PM detailing the issue and I’ll see what I can do.

4 - Unlockables – each one is secret, and you’ll only learn what they are by, well, unlocking them. You can do so once you have won a certain number of rounds. Each unlockable has a specific number of victories that must be reached.

5 - Every player will begin each round with 20 health – this health is lost by taking damage from obstacles and attacks. Cheating regarding health will not be taken lightly.

6 - Keep things LEGO-oriented as much as possible, please.

7 - You are not allowed to contact me outside of BZPower with regards to this game. If you have any questions or concerns, you may ask them in the topic. If you have an issue with something, you may send a PM to me on BZPower. If I am contacted outside of BZPower regarding this game in any way, I will take whatever measures are appropriate to stop it.

8 - Enjoy the game!

Ultimate Weapons

Previous games in the Bionifight series had rewards known as “Special Weapons” that were given upon winning a round. These were often flashy, cool, overpowered, and ridiculous in every sense of the word. However, their power level was difficult to gauge, and arguments often arose regarding the usage and power of Special Weapons. As such, they have been completely reworked as a brand new category of weapon known as “Ultimate Weapons”.

Ultimate Weapons will still be given upon winning a round (unless the number of victories to unlock a game type or arena has been met, in which case the player will be given a choice). These weapons have been expertly forged by myself, have special abilities, and are enormously powerful – any attack from an Ultimate Weapon will deal up to 10 damage to the target. There is a catch, however. Due to the enormous drain on power a single attack does, an Ultimate Weapon can only be used to attack once per round. After that it must recharge until the next round begins. Should a player own multiple Ultimate Weapons, they must choose one to bring with them into a round.

Shadowy Upgrade: If a player owns an Ultimate Weapon, they may choose to upgrade their Ultimate Weapon into a Shadowy Ultimate Weapon. These upgraded Ultimate Weapons can be used to either deal 15 damage to one target or 10 damage to two targets, and are imbued with the element of shadow for extra attack power. However, you begin the round with only 15 health, and any damage done with a Shadowy Ultimate Weapon during a team round will also deal that much damage to another member of your team.

Special Weapon Series 2.0: As of Round 8, it has come to the Voltex's attention that weapons unable to be classified as Ultimate Weapons (due to them utterly lacking the destructive power of an Ultimate Weapon) have been awarded to several players. These other rewards shall now be known as "Special Weapon Series 2.0", or "Special Weapons 2.0" for short, as they are not the same as the Special Weapons of old. Special Weapons 2.0 will often have a set of conditions unique to that particular weapon. Special Weapons 2.0 are a subclass of Ultimate Weapons.

Ultimate Upgrade: If a player owns a Special Weapon 2.0, they may choose to upgrade it into an Ultimate Weapon. For most Special Weapon 2.0, this process will alter how it functions; however, they can then be used to deal 10 damage to one target per round.

Ultimate Weapon Tracker

The Beautiful Butterfly Wings - Dapper Man

Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads - Chro

Usain Bolt - Canis

Scythe of Destiny - Voxumo

Kanohi Ignika - JiMing

Black Rod of Power - Shadowhawk

Bionifight Cake - Daedalus

Shield of Voltex - Voxumo

Rhindon, Sword of Ybrus - Chro

Special Weapon 2.0 Tracker

Red Orb of Fire - Pahrak

Blue Orb of Not Fire - Voxumo

Ice Rod - Blade

The One Ring - Ehks

Cloak of Void - Shadowhawk

Rainblower - Blade

Green Orb of Plantlife - JiMing

Troll Scepter - Pupwa21

Black Orb of Treachery - Zakaro

Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack 2.0 - Zakaro

Fan Created Content

Yes, you read that correctly – fan created content. This series is all about you folks, the players; and what better way to continue that trend (along with expanding and perfecting it) than to introduce this? I had it in a very vague form during Bionifight 4, where I took suggestions for new modifiers, game types, and battle arenas. However, it was rare and never on a larger scale. I’m hoping we can change that.

This is my challenge to you – organise yourselves. Do you have some ideas you’d like to see implemented? Sorry, I won’t listen – not until you have gathered two or more players to help you develop a LARGER update to the game. I’m talking new arenas, new power ups, new game types, and any other additions you feel could fit into the game. Here are the steps you’ll need to go through:

1 – Have an idea (obviously).

2 – Get into contact with at least two other players to discuss ideas, improve ideas, and flesh all of those ideas out.

3 – Design stuff; create arenas, power ups, game types, other things, what have you – I will note that I’m more likely to agree to your ideas if you can tie them all into a singular “theme”.

4 – Make sure that each creation is named, and credited to whoever came up with the original idea for that item/thing in the first place.

5 – Get some sort of a banner created for your update; preferably at least as large as 400x200.

6 – Bring it to me. This should be done by whoever first organised the project sending me a pm, laying out your Fan Created Update in an orderly fashion. I’ll ask questions about things I don’t quite get; I’ll discuss with the group as a whole the project, and we’ll decide what goes into the game and what doesn’t. I make no promises about what will make it into the game, but I don’t think we should have too many problems.

While I do not want to be shown a new project every single week, I think once a month sounds good. Make these things HUGE! In addition, I will also design updates as time goes by on my own; I will promise the first update to occur once all of the current secrets have been unlocked.

Game Types

1 - Free For All – Exactly what it sounds like; this game type pits every player in an enormous fight to the death with no official alliances. The player with the most health remaining at the end of the round wins; in the case of a tie, the number of players KO’d will determine the victor.

2 - Team Battle – The players are divided into two different teams of equal size, with the aim of killing all players on the opposing team. At the end of the round, an MVP will be named from the surviving members of the winning team.

3 - Boss Battle – Pits every single player against an extremely overpowered boss character – players can decide whether to work together or battle each other while attempting to defeat the boss. In the OVERLORD VARIANT, one of the players is selected to become the boss instead. This game type will be used rarely.

4 - Last Man Standing – Functions similarly to the Free For All mode, except that this round will only end when a single player remains standing. This round involves brutal obstacles designed to do extreme amounts of damage.

5 - Bionifight Classic – Play it like the classics! In this game type, the round functions much like Bionifight of old, with no health bars of any kind. Winners are judged on activity, creativity, and humility. (Unlocked)

6 - Bionicle Mafia – In this round, one player is chosen as the “Mafia”, and can kill one other player each day instantly via pm. The rest of the players must find and kill the player designated as the “Mafia” before the round is over. One player is also designated as the “Medic”, and can protect one player from the “Mafia” each day via pm. (Unlocked)

7 - Capture the Flag - In this game, players are divided into two equal teams, each which is given a predesigned base. In the base, there is a flag. Each time a flag is stolen and brought back to base, the stealing team gets a point and the flag reappears at the other team's base. A holder must have the flag for a day before they can return it to base, and they can be forced to drop the flag by taking three points of damage. If a flag is dropped, it must be brought back to base. At the end of the round, the team with the most points wins. [Canis]

8 - Siege the Castle - Instead of the teams being equal, one team will be smaller. This team will be given a base that power ups spawn frequently in. The larger team will attack the base. At the end of the round, if the smaller team has survived, they win! If they are all killed, the larger team wins! [Canis]

9 - Tag Team - Each player is partnered up with a different player into separate teams of two. Each team has shared life total of 30, requiring partners to work together. The pair with the highest hit points at the end wins! [Canis]

10 - Assassination - In equally sized teams, one player is designated as the target, who will have 30 hit points, while their teammates will have ten. It is the goal of the other team to KO the target. The first team to eliminate the other’s target wins! [Canis]

11 - Horde Mode - The players are pitted against a large army of enemies based on the arena, each with 3 health controlled by the GM. The player who has killed the most enemies at the end of the round wins. [Chro]

12 - Titanfall – Giant Titan mechs spawn occasionally; while extremely slow, they will give the user a much higher attack and defense power. Otherwise functions similarly to the Free For All mode.

13 - Hunger Games – Functions similarly to Last Man Standing; however, once killed, a player can sponsor the surviving fighter of their choice to give them certain benefits over their opponents.

14 - Day Run – Each fighter is granted a vehicle in this week-long race, where the winner must finish in first place. Special item attacks will spawn periodically to use against the other racers, in addition to the onboard weapons systems of each vehicle. Fighters can only move up one place in the race per post.

15 - Doppelganger – Every fighter’s life force is tied to a different fighter, meaning the death of one fighter actually means the death of another! Only the Host has access to the secret list, leaving the fate of every fighter a mystery.

16 – Team Slayer - This is the standard team battle, but with a twist: Upon death, a player shall respawn to fight once more! There are unlimited respawns, and the team with the most kills wins.

17 – Infection - Seven players on one team begin with twenty health each. They are attacked by all of the other players, each with five health (the "infected"). The infected players respawn after they are killed. If an uninfected player is killed, they join the infected. The last surviving uninfected player wins. Works fine with any map, though Graveyard is recommended. (Healing powerups rarely spawn. 1-Ups and other reviving items can un-infect a player.)[Chro]

18 – Charge Battle - This battle is in many ways similar to the normal free-for-all gametype. However, hits on your opponents don't just do normal damage: they also contribute to your "charge meter". When your meter reaches five, you have the ability to one-hit KO a single player. Your charge meter is then reset to zero. After a player is killed, they respawn with an empty charge meter and ten health. The winner is determined by who has the most kills at the end of the round. [JiMing and Chro]

19 – All For One - Two sides fight each other like in a normal Team Battle, but the twist is that each player respawns. The respawns are pooled, each team having ten total. The team with the most lives left wins. OR Two teams fight, but unlike the normal team battle, there’s a twist: Each team has a single health pool that all players share. When the health pool is completely drained, the team loses. (Player health is reduced in this gametype) [Pupwa]

20 – Bounty - Every player starts off with 20 widgets. Power-ups do not drop like normal, but can be put up for sale or auction by the host. Depending on the map, thieves can be spawned by the host; these NPCs steal power-ups and widgets. Attempting to kill them might land you in some hot water. Additionally, if you kill a player, you receive all their remaining widgets and unused power-ups. [Chro, JiMing, and Ehks]

Battle Arenas

1 - Ko-Wahi – A region of snow, where the icy surfaces make maintaining balance difficult and the area is so cold that attacks do half as much damage as usual and each player loses 1 health with each new day.

2 - Mahri-Nui – An underwater city encased in a fragile bubble; should you find yourself outside the safety of the bubble, the risk of drowning is severe and immediate. The bubble is so fragile that any contact with something sharp will cause it to pop, allowing the water to flood in alongside the creatures of the deep.

3 - Stelt Ports – A collection of fishing boats, trading ships, submarines, and even pirate ships are all there for the taking as the battleground, alongside the flimsy wooden docks. Predators wait in the water, ready to ruthlessly and efficiently punish those foolish enough to touch the waves.

4 - Assembly Tower – Part of the Hero Factory, where fighters must battle upon what few platforms and assembly arms are available as they rise higher and higher; as the round goes on, a single fall could mean death.

5 - BZPower Database – Endless lines of complex coding form an impenetrable maze filled with an infinite array of unique hazards. (Unlocked)

6 - Desolation of the Staff – A wasteland where it rains fire, fire spouts randomly from geysers, acidic fog can fill the air, and blizzards can freeze the battlefield in a second. (Unlocked)

7 - The Codrex - Working the best with Siege the Castle, the Codrex sits in the middle of the swamps of Karda Nui. The swamp is not as toxic as it normally is, although geysers do erupt with more potent mutagens. [Canis]

8 - The Silver Seas - Each player is given a small motorboat to fight upon, and several islands dot the surface. Players can leave their boat, but beware - if their boat floats away (As it is likely to), players may not be able to get back on. [Canis]

9 - Bara Magna Outpost - A large expanse of the corner of the desert, two outposts have been set up on either side of the desert to be used as stops for trading. However, they have been taken over as bases for teams to fight it out in this arena. Well set-up for Assassination rounds. [blade]

10 - Subspace - A large void with some foreboding vortexes in the distance. Falling is a very real hazard here, since falling off your narrow transparent purple platforms will cause you to lose 5 health and be teleported to an up-high location. Some platforms are selectively permeable and can be fallen through at will to get to the area below them. [Dapper Man]

11 - Great Furnace - This maze of giant molten vats proves to be a treacherous battlefield for the unprepared. Jets of flame, rivers of molten protodermis, and the occasional Morbuzakh attack are all possible dangers. The searing heat also causes players to take one point of damage per day, and firebombs do one point extra damage as well. [Chro]

12 - Red Star – Hovering in the night sky, this red sphere is filled with dark hallways and infested by zombified creatures of the Matoran Universe that hunt down those who are still living; and rumor has it that it can be crashed.

13 - Final Destination – A large, flat platform hovering in space that occasionally flips onto its side or upside down, forcing players to use lightning reflexes to avoid the fates caused by gravity.

14 - Figure 8 Circuit – A race course specifically designed for the Day Run mode, where fighters can see their opponents no matter where they are located on the track.

15 – Chattering Corpse Mountain - A mountain, made of the corpses of all who have died in the Games and Trivia forum; though they are dead, they scream in agony as they are trod upon. Because of their ghostly magic, some may call up storms of fire to rain from the sky, others may screech for spears of ice to come down... some whisper for sand to get in parts of you that you didn't even know existed. And some even drag the weak into the depths of the mountain, to add to the pile... a truly treacherous place. [JiMing and Ehks]

16 – Thieve’s Hideout - This dark, dank dungeon is home to a high number of thieves, making it perfect for Horde or Bounty games. There is no way out, just damp rooms and shadowy alcoves filled with thieves wishing to rob you of your items and widgets. Occasional lightstones dot the caves, though they are few and far between, so finding your way may be difficult. [JiMing]

17 – Voltex’s Castle - What is a Bionifight player? I'm not sure. But I do know that this castle is a creature of chaos. It may take several incarnations. Though you start out in a lavish foyer, the environment may change to resemble other stages. Skeletons may also spawn if the Game Type is Horde. [JiMing]

18 – The Void - You have been trapped. Trapped within a pure white, shining void. You cannot tell where it ends or begins. The only thing you can see is other players. It seems plain enough, except for one thing: there is no gravity. You float around, using an indestructible thruster pack, which allows you to move forward at your maximum walking speed. [Ehks]

19 – The Storm - High up in the sky, when the weather gets nasty, the clouds do, too. This arena sits within an eternally brewing, uncontrollable storm. Lightning crashes down upon unsuspecting victims, with no rhyme or reason. The rain reduces visibility far too much. In fact, sometimes hail comes from the sky to wreak havoc on the battlers within. (To maintain balance, the rain, hail, and lightning cannot be controlled by players.) [Ehks]

20 – Dragon’s Keep - A large, echoing cave, this place is oddly lit by floating, flickering lights along the walls. A large pile of gold rests in the middle, though traversing it is incredibly dangerous, as sharp jewels cut the feet of those who attempt to traverse it. And, atop the pile, where a dragon would rest sits a hut. A hut in which many travelers have come to stay, only to be swindled out of their money-or gained valuable tools. Works best with the Bounty gametype. [Ehks]

Power Ups

Every now and then during each round, I’ll drop one of the following power ups onto the battlefield, allowing the player who retrieves it first to have a temporary (or semi-permanent) advantage.

1 - Health Kit – This power up gives the user 5 health points; useful if you’re in a bit of a snag.

2 - Fire Bomb – This power up gives the user a chance to deal 3 points of damage to a single opponent instantly.

3 - 1 Up – Can be used either to restore 10 health to a living player, or, if claimed by an eliminated player, can bring them back into the game with 10 health.

4 - Staff of Unlimited Power – This power up allows the user to instantly deal 5 points of damage to every other surviving player in the round. This power up will be used rarely. (Unlocked)

5 - Zamor Sphere - This power up gives the user the ability to gift their one power to a teammate for an amount of time (Maximum of a round, minimum of a day) that is designated when the power up is used. [Canis]

6 - Spear of Fusion - When used, the remaining hit points of an ally of the user’s choice and the user are added together, and then split in half. Each player’s life total becomes that of the result, rounded down. [Canis; name thanks to Blade]

7 - Staff of Disruption - When picked up, this power up can be used immediately or given to an ally in a base. If used immediately, it does four damage to any target not in a base. If given to an ally, it deals three damage to each enemy in the base. [blade]

8 - Skakdi Spines - When used, the grabber chooses one of their allies. An environmental hazard that is a fusion of the user and the chosen player's powers then appears, which lasts for two days. The hazard only damages opponents. [Canis]

9 - Kolhii Ball - When picked up, this ball can be shot to other teammates in a chain to boost up momentum and power up the shot. Base damage starts at 2 and can increase by two damage for each member in a chain, to a maximum of 14 damage. If the last two shots are used in the air, the damage can be halved for a blast that hits up to four people. [blade]

10 - Improbability Drive: A very rare powerup that swaps all healing and damaging for five posts of the user. [Dapper Man]

11 - Nightmare Fuel: Can be used to start fires whose smoke does 2 damage to four players chosen upon use, one of which must be the user of the item. [Dapper Man]

12 - Companion Cube – This cube is your best friend, and can be kept for the entire round to provide additional defense. However, due to its weight, you also move slower.

13 - Portal Gun – Can be used once to teleport away from an attack entirely, or used on another player to disorient them, leaving them open to attack.

14 - EMP Cannon – A power up that can be used to disable a Titan instantly, rendering it useless. During Day Run it can also be used to temporarily disable another fighter’s vehicle, knocking them three places back in the race.

15 – Cordak Blaster - An explosive weapon, this weapon can deal 1 damage to 6 players, excluding the shooter [Ehks]

16 – Squid Launcher - When launched, sucks 2 health from the opponent, and returns 1 to the user. [Ehks]

17 – Defibrillator - For team rounds, allows a player to revive a fallen teammate if they die. It brings back teammates with 5 health. However, you could also use it to deal 3 damage to opposing players, as well as making them unable to move for one post. [JiMing]

18 – Mask of Undeath - If a player grabs this before they die, it deals three damage to them. However, after they die, it allows them to revive themselves with 5 health, to attack the player who killed them. If their target dies, they will also die, even if their health has not run out. In Infection, this mask has no effect. [Ehks and Chro]

19 – EZ Life Gun - With this item, you can give life to others or revive them! Unfortunately, this model can only take existing life from the user and give it to others. The HP given to target can be decided by the user. [Pupwa]

20 – Grenade - If a player picks this item up before they die, they can cut their killer's health down by 3 as a parting shot. [Pupwa]

Active Signups

Bionifight Ultimate features an all-new system for signing up to be a player, a term I have coined “Active Signups”. In the past, Bionifight games struggled with players who became inactive without notice, clogging up spots on the player list and making it extremely difficult to judge activity in the game. That issue will no longer exist with this new system in place. Here’s how it works:

There are ten slots available for signups – once a player has signed up (by filling out the brief profile sheet below and posting), they are in the game for the next three rounds (or three weeks). You commit yourself to remaining active within this game for those three weeks.

Once the three rounds have passed, the player list will be emptied. If a player wishes to sign up for the next three rounds, all they need to do is re-post their previous profile sheet (no changes unless approved via pm) and they’ll be added back in. Players wishing to take a breather, withdraw permanently, or forget will thus no longer clog up space – but if they return and wish to play again, they can always sign up when the player list re-opens.

If you miss a signup, don’t worry – if you join back in again, you’ll retain any prior rewards you have received.

There are currently 14 player spots, thought this number may rise or fall depending on the activity level in the game and how many people wish to play.

Any other questions regarding Active Signups should be asked pronto.

Profile Sheet

Member Name: (Your current display name – you will also play the game as a character with this name, to avoid any confusion that might occur).

Weapon: (You are allowed to have one main weapon – it cannot have any special powers).

Power: (You are allowed to have one power – however, should you wish, you may replace this with a second piece of equipment without special powers. You cannot be immune to stage hazards).

Appearance: (Please add a small image, or preferably a link to an image or gallery, or just a small paragraph explaining how you appear to the other players).

Ultimate Weapons: (Self-explanatory; these are a reward, so this slot should remain empty if I have not given you any. Any other questions are answered by the section labelled “Ultimate Weapons” above).

*A quick reminder that every player will begin each round with 20 health. Cheating regarding the amount of health you have will not be tolerated.*

Staff

Voltex - Host

Portalfig - Assistant Host

The Victors

Round 1: The Dapper Man

Round 2: Chro (MVP); "Guide to the Galaxy"

Round 3: Voxumo

Round 4: Voxumo & Pahrak (MVPs); "Neil Patrick Harris"

Round 5: Blade

Round 6: Ehks

Round 7: Shadowhawk

Round 8: Blade

Round 9: JiMing

Round 10: Pupwa21

Round 11: Zakaro

Round 12: Shadowhawk

Round 13: Zakaro

Round 14: Daedalus

Round 15: Chro & Voxumo

Current Players (13-15)

1 - Ehks

2 - Voxumo

3 - Pupwa

4 - Zakaro

5 - Canis

6 - Chro

7 - JL

9 - ShadowVezon

10 - Pulse

11 - Shadowhawk

12 - Makuta Luroka

13 - Daedalus

14 - Infernum

Signups are closed!

Edited by Agnes Oblige
  • Upvote 8

Spot nine, please!

Profile will be edited into this post as soon as a actually read the opening post.

Member Name: Canis

Weapon: A small, one handed crossbow. Canis can fire it with one hand, and load it with the other. The bolts are small, and armor piercing.

Power: Canis has the ability to summon a giant wolf steed that he can ride and control with his mind. The wolf can jump very far, and has enhanced senses.
Appearance: A figure in black armor that is ornately inscribed and has silver highlights. A red cape flows from the back, stitched with designs in black thread. The helmet of the figure is that of a wolf head, and obscures the face of the figure himself.
Ultimate Weapon:
Usain Bolt, a powerful Ultimate Weapon that allows him to deal ten damage to a single foe by speeding into them – however, this Ultimate Weapon can also be used to increase your speed throughout the round in addition to the single attack!
Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I'll take a spot.

Member Name: Tyler
Weapon: Long, slender longsword, built for duels and good old fashioned battle.
Power: Ability to execute seamless disguise as another person, or a piece of scenery.
Appearance: Tall, lean, dark colored Toa of Iron with blue eyes.
Ultimate Weapons: None yet.

-Tyler

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IN

Member Name: Protalgif
Weapon: Steel Rapier
Power: Protalgif has the ability to create up to two connected "Portals". Any form of mass may pass freely between the two.
Appearance: Takes the appearence of an Onu-Matoran, with an orange mask and grey armor.
Ultimate Weapons:

IN

Member Name: Protalgif
Weapon: Steel Rapier
Power: Protalgif has the ability to create up to two connected "Portals". Any form of mass may pass freely between the two.
Appearance: Takes the appearence of an Onu-Matoran, with an orange mask and grey armor.
Ultimate Weapons:

Approved. Welcome to death the game!

In.

Member name: Pupwa.

Weapon: Protosteel Katana.

Power: Able to channel spirits into the Katana, Which grants the sword powers but cannot be used for long. Powers depend on how I manifest it, like armor.

Appearance: Av-matoran, Colored as a Ta-matoran. Tall as a Toa just cause.

Ultimate Weapons: Nothing so far.

yes the powers are stolen from shaman king, but hey, it's awesome.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Member Name: Blade. It doesn't matter WHAT display name I have, Blade. I don't care if you say it's not my current name, everyone already calls me Blade anyway, and for this game, I don't wanna be an anomaly. =P

Weapon: Steel Longsword.

Power: Lightning manipulation.

Appearance: Green helmet, beige skin with black eyes with a hint of brown hair printed under helmet, green torso armour like from 2007's Exo Force Ryo, blue pants, pre-molded grey backpack on back for show(And in game to store unlocked weapons and such, hiding a portal to hammerspace.). (Yeah, it's a minifig, but I don't have the necessary parts or capabilities to make it. =P)

Ultimate Weapons: None yet.

see i'm already in but i'll edit this post with my profile asap

dun

Member Name: Ehks

Weapon: SUPERULTRAOPGUNARMCANNONSWORDTHINGOFSUPERNESS. but seriously two wrist-mounted blades capable of spinning at ridiculous speeds

like wrist-mounted sawblades, but less likely to cut off one’s own arms.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

Ultimate Weapon: no.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Thank you Ehks; Blade, approved.

To those of you that have signed up without filling out profiles: you have until tomorrow morning to show a profile or the spot becomes open again.

E: Tyler, profile approved.

Pre-approved profiles:

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: Riflestaff (Check this link for what it is exactly)
Power: The power of awesomeness... But naw really the power would be the ability to create Constructs out of pure energy. Kind of like what the Toa mistika's Nynrah blasters could do.
Appearance: This guy who is my own creation. Further details about his appearance can be found here
[sECRET]: (Self-explanatory) so.. not sure about this.

Name: Zero

Weapon: Energy Saber

Power: An energy cannon that fires bolts of energy that can be charged, but can also copy the abilities of one other member's weapon per round.

Appearance: His height is similar to that of a Toa's, but with additional armor plates over his shoulder and legs. His helmet is unique, with a blue gem above his head and red protrusions from the side. The overall color scheme for his armor is red and white.

[sECRET]: (Self-explanatory) Exactly.

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: Broadsword.
Power: Earth, being a Toa of it.
Appearance:
Here, gallery when public.
[sECRET]: (Self-explanatory)

Member Name: Unit

Weapon: Automatic crossbow. With a scope if it's allowed.

Power: Elemental power of Crystal.

Appearance: A gold and purple Toa, wearing a Kakama(I assume it's functionless?).
[sECRET]:

Member Name: Ehks

Weapon: SUPERULTRAOPGUNARMCANNONSWORDTHINGOFSUPERNESS. but seriously two wrist-mounted blades capable of spinning at ridiculous speeds

like wrist-mounted sawblades, but less likely to cut off one’s own arms.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

[sECRET]:

Name: Punished Snake

Weapon: HF katana swor(not Hero Factory)

Power: Throws fire balls and can hover in the fire by heating the air under him. Basically the element of Fire

Apperance: 6'8. Tall tanned 17 year old boy with short black brown hair. Hus eyes can turn red when in battle. By tanned I mean in skin color, not that he gets a tan and white patches are left.

[secret]

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Member Name: Chro, I guess.
Power: Division. This allows the user to split themselves into copies. The mass and strength of these copies changes relative to the number of copies produced, with a much larger number of duplicates resulting in all of these copies being very small and weak. (When split, it is required that all copies be in the same place to recombine, or else the original being will lose the mass and energy of that copy, and the copy will simply die. It is of note that the copies are connected by a hive mind while split.)
Weapon: A large golden hammer called Artahka's Solution. In another universe it has the ability to destroy otherwise-invincible powerful weapons... but not here, apparently. It does, however, have the ability to copy along with Chro when using the division power, though similar to him it shrinks and becomes less powerful as more copies are made.
Appearance: Chro is a bit short for a Toa, and overall quite thin, though he wears large shoulder and leg pads. Since he is a Toa of Fire (can't access else tap powers), his armor is mostly dark red with yellow accents. His mask is unusually shaped, bearing three spikes at the top and no visible eye holes where one would expect them to be, though he can actually see just fine.
Ultimate Weapons: Currently none.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

As much as I want to join, I think I'll wait until next round, as with 0.3, homework, and other stuff on my plate at the moment, I don't think I'll have time yet. But I'm joining later.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Boom, make that one more spot left. I'll have the profile soon.(Done!)

Member Name: Onarax(Same reasoning as Blade, I'm Onarax and will normally be Onarax, Viral is just a temporary switch for fun.)

Weapon: Twin gun-daggers, total length is about the length of a forearm. They can switch between revolver form and dagger mode.

Power: Negation: He can negate the powers of one other player per round, requires physical contact to work.

Appearance: A Vortixx with a green and black color scheme, his body is very lithe and taller than the average Toa, his eyes are purple in color.

Edited by Commander Viral

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Got my profile. In original post.

because you named your character doge

i am going to kill you

no one else

just you

i don't care if we'd end up on the same team

i would still try to kill you

horribly

painfully

and without remorse

(btw you need to have the name be your screenname, blade is only different because...he's blade and no one calls him anything else)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Got my profile. In original post.

because you named your character doge

i am going to kill you

no one else

just you

i don't care if we'd end up on the same team

i would still try to kill you

horribly

painfully

and without remorse

(btw you need to have the name be your screenname, blade is only different because...he's blade and no one calls him anything else)

you saw nothing.

IT WAS THE GOVERMENT+ILLUMATIA+4CHAN CONSPERNCY.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

What X said is right; I've tried a few times on different places to have different nicknames, but mostly it turned to Blade, even when it was totally different. Exceptions occurred, though, but, mostly Blade. =P

Characters share a name with your display name; only exceptions will be with members such as Blade or JiMing, where their current display name is more of a break from the norm.

Onarax approved.

Pupwa approved, but limit the katana spirits to one power a round.

@JiMing: I make no promises with the Ultimate Weapons, except that they will be awesome.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

can my ultimate weapon be a space laser cannon array that fires exactly 42 lasers exactly on one persons lower body, cleaving them in half, destroying their lower body and cauterizing the would so they don't bleed out?

or is that too violent and powerful?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I have a plan for the Ultimate Weapons and will take circumstances into consideration.

Part of my reasoning for keeping them to myself design-wise is that in the past I often had to wait an additional two or three rounds before people decided on a design they liked. I'd like to keep this timely.

LAST SPOT

Member: The Dapper Man

Weapon: Giant Kunai (more like a sword or spear than a knife)

Power: Quick-Travel

Appearance: Sharp-dressed blue Toa in Navy Trenchcoat, Royal Blue FANCY SMANCY Pants , Blue/Orange Flannel Shirt, and Navy Tricone. Powerless Kanohi in the shape of a Pakari.

Ultimate Weapons: N/A

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Member Name: JL

Weapon: Twin lightweight swords. Straight-edged blade, with an ornate hilt design. One of the swords have a dark grey blade and silver edge, while the other sword has a silver blade and blue edge.

Power: Can absorb energy when focused. Also includes kinetic stuff, like getting hammered by a hammer, although usually focus has wandered into trying not to get hacked into pieces. The closer the attack, and the larger the SA-to-volume ratio (I'm writing this in chemistry class lol), the faster the energy is absorbed. Once the energy is absorbed it can be radiated and focused within his body to increase his own physical capabilities. When this happens, the energy glows blue. Or released for no apparent reason. (At least until I get some Ultimate weapons. Then they'll be released for good reason.)

Appearance: JL wears white-silver based armor lined with grey, coupled with specks of blue colors that is sleek and made for mobility.

Ultimate Weapons: -

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

MUAHAHAHA ZAKARO

even though iBrow already posted him

zakaro

Member Name: Zakaro
Weapon: Broadsword.
Power: Earth, being a Toa of it.
Appearance: Here, gallery when public.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS: AHAHAHAHAHAH no

E: also we have three fighters who's power is to copy powers

can i laugh yet? :P

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Member Name: Canis

Weapon: A double sided halberd. It is quite long, enough that he can use it while on his wolf mount.

Power: Canis has the ability to summon a giant wolf steed that he can ride and control with his mind. The wolf can jump very far, and has enhanced senses.

Appearance: A figure in black armor that is ornately inscribed and has silver highlights. A red cape flows from the back, stitched with designs in black thread. The helmet of the figure is that of a wolf head, and obscures the face of the figure himself.

Ultimate Weapons: N/A

Also edited into first post.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?