BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Ecks.

Oh.. well yeah ignore everything i said up to this point. This is his power

Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - HP: 19/20 - Status: Spawning from subspace

*Poof!*

It was cold; I could feel myself freezing. Around me it was dark, and mushy. For a moment I thought I was being born - but then I realized that that probably happened ages ago, and wouldn't happen again for a guy who jumped through the multiverse just to play games within pocket universes. Still, I vaguely remembered having been part of this specific pocket - and I also remembered the ability to control beans. As it turned out, I could feel that my power had changed. And that was cool.

I also felt a certain urge to play Rainbow Six Vegas. Which felt weird.

I pushed around, deciding that I may as well start the game late rather than never, and pushed my head above the snow. Coincidentally, my sig is snowy! Or it would be if I wasnt lazy enough to,y'know, add one. Anyways, back on topic, the first person I saw as I pulled myself out of the snow blanket was Voxumo, about 15 meters away. Naturally, I did the only evolutionary correct thing possible.

"Vox! You're a stupid box, you!" I insulted.

OOC: Profile located back on my first post.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [status: Being annoyed Health: 19/20]

Voxumo heard what sounded like an annoying gnat buzzing in his ear. With a wave of his mind he used the construct he had around him and shoved the snow off. Once his previous energy construct was gone he summoned a fist of energy and sent it directly at JL's face while keeping with his barrage of bullets at Canis.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - HP: 19/20 - Status: Engaging a box

"Haha! Box can't contain himself," I gloated as I focused my new power against the shimmering fist that quickly approached me. The fist shimmered more as my own powers began to affect it, then turned into another form of energy that I simply absorbed.

That felt....energetic.

In retaliation, I reached down, picked up some snow and molded it into a snowball within my palm. At once, I hurled it in the direction of Voxumo's face.

OOC: Everyone takes 1 damage each day from freeze damage while on this map, I believe. :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"Haha! Box can't contain himself," I gloated as I focused my new power against the shimmering fist that quickly approached me. The fist shimmered more as my own powers began to affect it, then turned into another form of energy that I simply absorbed.

That felt....energetic.

In retaliation, I reached down, picked up some snow and molded it into a snowball within my palm. At once, I hurled it in the direction of Voxumo's face.

OOC: Everyone takes 1 damage each day from freeze damage while on this map, I believe. :3

OOC: I did not think the first day we would take damage however i editted the post to show the one damage.

IC: Voxumo [status: Being annoyed Health:19/20]

Voxumo heard what sounded like the packing of snow and then a slight 'Woosh' sound. He figured this was some form of snow projectile so to protect the back of his head he created a shield of energy however his tail suddenly shot out from under the snow and moved to wrap around JL's legs aiming to pull him down. However he kept providing cover fire for Chro who was moving towards canis.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: 15m, that's one long tail. Also, always wanted to be a girl! :)

I suddenly felt something wrapping wound my leg, before tugging hard. Since it was hidden by the snow, I was caught by surprise and fell forwards. Luckily, though, Snow wasn't about to break my jaw or crack my armor or anything. Quickly, I drew out my swords and , using direction as judgement, stabbed downwards, a few feet in front of my foot where hopefully Vox's tail was located.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: 15m, that's one long tail. Also, always wanted to be a girl! :)

I suddenly felt something wrapping wound my leg, before tugging hard. Since it was hidden by the snow, I was caught by surprise and fell forwards. Luckily, though, Snow wasn't about to break my jaw or crack my armor or anything. Quickly, I drew out my swords and , using direction as judgement, stabbed downwards, a few feet in front of my foot where hopefully Vox's tail was located.

OOC: Oh.. missed the 15 meters part. Yeah i don't think his tail would be that long.. and editted that last part of the post

IC: Voxumo [status: Trying to bloody focus Health: 19/20]

As i felt the cold steel of the swords dig into my tail a gritted my teeth

Health: 18/20

As i withdrew my tail i said screw it to providing cover fire for Chro and instead brought my left hand into the snow as i thrusted downwards sending myself up. While performing turn I used the momentum to to transfer my Rifflestaff to staff mode and with all the strength and momentum i could muster swung the staff directly at JL

"Do you know how bloody difficult it is to focus when I have a gnat buzzing in my ear?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Oh well. Water under the bridge.

IC - HP: 19/20 - Status: Sinking

As I saw Vox approached, I gulped. His massive staff smashed down towards my head, and I barely managed to raise my two swords up in time to catch it. We were locked in a stalemate - except, as it turned out, he was kinda stronger than me.

So I began to sink deeper into the snow. The cold didn't help my movement at all, and I knew if I didn't get out quick soon I would be way too restricted in the snow to stay safe and sound.

"Do you know how bloody difficult it is to focus when I have a gnat buzzing in my ear?"

"Sorry," I replied, beginning to buy for time as I started to focus on something else, "But I keep my ears clean."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chro

Health: 19/20

As Voxumo had provided covering fire, the hammer-wielding Toa had charged towards Canis and attempted to deliver a series of crushing blows from Artahka's Solution.

After this he turned, not looking back, and sprinted towards Voxumo, prepared to aid him against JL.

Canis: I don't particularly care if that attack damages you. I just decided I might as well try to get some hits in since I'd already written a few posts about preparing to fight you before JL showed up. Now he's the more immediate, er, problem, so I'll go help Vox take him down.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [status: Fighting JL Health: 18/20]

I practically growled in anger as i pushed against the swords of JL. My mind was clouded by anger and the only thing i was focused on was crushing the being infront of me. However even in my clouded state I was smart enough in a fight. Given my tails earlier injury it wasn't nearly as fast in reaction. I created an essential blade out of energy to cover the end of my tail as i jabbed it at JL's stomach intending to perform my own version of evisceration.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

A quick zap at my feet hurt a bit, but the shield closed before anything else could have happened. I stuck my tounge out at Blade, and then noticed in the distance JL was being attacked by two people.

"HAte to leave you, Blade, but I gotta fly!"

I very rapidly expanded the shield up and out, hopefully pushing him out of the way, and rushed towards JL, buzzsaws started once again.

(Health:15/20 (-1 environment damage)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Chro

Health: 19/20

As Chro neared where his enemy and ally were struggling, he paused for a moment. If he wasn't careful he could also hit Voxumo with the hammer, and that'd be awful.

Hmm. He had an idea... timing would be crucial here.

Chro walked up to the side of Voxumo, and looked down at where JL was stuck in the snow. "We'll have only one go at this, Vox," he began. "When I say three, you pull yourself back, and at the same moment I'll smash his head in with the hammer..."

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [status: Fighting JL Health: 18/20]

voxumo shook his head and motioned to the approaching Ehks

"Take care of that chro."

OOC: Will be back in give or take 8 hours... need to actually get some sleep.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC - HP: 19/20 - Status: Saying Three

Ooo.

Have to say, did not expect myself within this predicament, as I watched the snow in front of me fluff up, and I knew immediately what was going on. And while I could begin to absorb energy, It was a surprise that the tail was going to be the next weapon. And I had to get out of this snow, right now.

"Three!" I shouted towards Chro before channeling the energy I had previously absorbed from Voxumo around my body. Immediately, I felt stronger, and with a push sent the staff pressing down on me up and toward's Chro's face, and with a kick jumped out of the snow, barely evading the energy-bladed-tail that emerged to sting where my crotch had been just milliseconds ago. I landed to the side of Voxumo, swords drawn and stance ready.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chro

Voxumo responded in agreement but didn't act, and while Chro stood confused for a moment, JL took action. Chro stumbled backwards as Vox's staff smacked him in the face and dinged off his Kanohi. [17/20] The Toa shook his head, recovering his bearings. Seeing JL preparing to fight, Chro split into three smaller beings, which flanked JL from different directions, attempting to take him out: one swinging for the legs, another for the head, and the third for his hands to disarm him.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC:Protalgif

HP: 18/20

By now the two duelists were within striking distance of each other, constantly circling and waiting for the other to make a mistake. Protalgif stabbed forward with his sword in a cautious strike to test Zero's defense.

IC: Canis [status: Waking Up Health: 17/20]

I opened my eyes up slowly, finding frostbite on my skin and bullet wounds, no doubt thanks to Voxumo. Chro attempted to hit me with a hammer, but I rolled out of the way, causing the hammer to hit the snow. Then Chro ran away, heading to fight someone else.

My wolf burst out of the snow, and I jumped onto him. I got my halberd out, and propped it against my arm. My steed charged through the snow, raging at Pupwa, who I would stab with my spear.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Snake: Health [18/20]

I see the Wolf Rider finally getting up, but poor Pupwa was going to get skewered by his spear. I almost didn't want to help him, but he's on my team.

I stop hitting Ehks and got me some distance from Canis and me, and began to lob some fire grenades at him and his wolf. Hopefully it will cause it to lose its footing and make him fall off.

Edited by Punished Snake

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC - HP: 18/20 - Status: Running away

I frowned as Chro split apart into 3 silly versions of himself. Not only that, but a sudden gust of cold air seemed to seep into the essence of my being and begin to freeze my heart. (18/20)

Not good. I ducked under the Chro who tried to hammer my head in, and also stepped over the Chro swinging for my feet, but that left the annoying little final Chro who went on to whack my arm. Luckily, I still had energy radiating within me and I directed it towards my arms, letting me keep hold of my swords. At the same time, I hugged and squeezed hard on the Chro who had hit me, hoping to both lock his limbs as well as bring him with me, away from the other two Chro's. I turned and ran towards Ehks with a third of Chro in tow.

Then I saw the pillar of fire that went up around Ehks, so as hard as I could, I tried to throw the Chro I had with me into the flare, temporarily ignoring the pain the little guy had given to my arms, as well as whatever annoying wiggling thing he did. (HP: 17/20)

If he wasn't so ugly maybe he'd be cute.

OOC: Hahaha! Had quite a bit of fun imagining mini-Chro's running around in the snow.

Edited by -JL-

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chro

Haha, nice try... almost got us. As JL attempted to jump towards the fire holding one of the mini-Chros, it split into two smaller beings, slipping out of JL's grasp and landing in the snow. Each leapt to its feet and prepared to fight against JL and Ehks, while the other mini-Chros from before ran to catch up.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Canis [Charging Pupwa Health: 17/20]

The fire burned my wolf's fur, blackening it, but otherwise my mount was unaffected. I then yanked up it's collar, ordering it to leap up through the air over the pit that Pupwa had created for the wolf to fall into. I then had the wolf charge at Pupwa again.

When we got close, the wolf leapt through the air, and my halberd came down on Pupwa, about to impale him.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Zakaro (Status: Being helpful) [Health: 19/20]

Brr. It really was cold up here, wasn't it? [-1, Health 18/20]

Zakaro stood atop a small but thick uprising of dirt, which was steadily being covered in as much ice and snow as the rest of the arena. The wind was worse up here than down on the ground, making up for the snow's absence.

Looking around, he sighed and flicked a finger in JL's direction, causing the earth beneath the fighter's feet to shake, hopefully knocking him off balance so Chro or Vox would get another hit or two hit. Perhaps the tremors will even effect Ehks. The Earth Toa wasn't sure.

Now looking in another direction, Zakaro threw a few air-punches at Canis, somewhat far away, and curves of earth, almost like ribs, came up from the ground to go over the lupine steed and hit the fighter himself.

If they hit.

Zakaro hoped so.

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Dapper Man: 17/20

Ah, get a whiff of that fresh Ko-Koronian air. My lungs are hurting.

Wait, they're after Wolf Guy! Only I should be allowed to finish him off. I'm coming, bro!

Hey look- Oh, I didn't see Purple Guy there, and kinda crashed into him, throwing us both into the ground. That's kinda helpful. I get to my feet quickly.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Canis [status: Attacking Pupwa Health: 17/20]

The firebeam hurt my wolf, slowing it a bit, but the wolf was already in the air and falling. Trying to stop it would not work. The fact remained: The wolf was still crashing down upon Pupwa. The fire attacks of Snake did however hurt me, burning me a bit.

[Health: 16/20]

The wolf was very close to Pupwa, and about to get with in range so Canis could make his attack with a spear - they were extremely close at this point.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Zakaro (Status: Against Dapper.. again.) [Health: 18/20]

Well then. This was odd.

The teleporter had apparently decided that he was going to crash into the Onu-Toa, even though they were both atop a medium sized earth hill. Therefore, they both rolled down the hill, Zakaro not really wanting to be Jack. [-1, 17/20]

Upon stopping he gave himself a moment to catch his breath and lay in wait, and just as he felt the cut of a sword in his stomach his eyes shot upon and his fist flew into Dapper's face, Zakaro following it up with a knee to the other's gut in return for the cut. [-1, 16/20]

"Are we going to go through this again, teleporter?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.