BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

One of the guards has made contact. I hope they do a good job of identifying the Brotherhood.

I see Malice is about to join me in the Didn't Want To Die And Maybe Want Revenge On Their Killers Corpse Heap.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day Two: Convicted of Malicious Intent

Several hours had passed since the night’s events. It was now late afternoon.

A lone Matoran was found lying unconscious in an alleyway after being captured by the guards. Nobody really cared about that, though, because Pulse had been killed.

The guards cordoned off the home of the dead man while they scanned the crime scene for evidence. However, since this is Mafia, somehow the entire village was allowed to enter and examine the evidence for clues. Go figure.

By the time evening arrived, the people of the village had come to at a solid decision. The guilty one was MaliceGhost. A gang of Matoran grabbed him up and carried him to the center of the village where a hastily constructed gallows tree stood.

Lloyd, who had decided to stay entirely out of the game, stepped forward. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

As he was dragged onto the gallows, MaliceGhost said nothing. He just stared at Lloyd in a malicious and ghostly way. Please don’t ask me how a stare can be ghostly.

Lloyd shrugged, unaffected. “Very well, then. Xaeraz, would you care to do the honors?”

The spine-drinker grinned. “No problem!”

* SNAP *

MaliceGhost, Matoran, lynched.

An awkward silence hung over the village square.

Lloyd began whistling casually.

Voltex shook his head sadly.

Xaeraz gave MaliceGhost’s corpse a hug.

Day Two Summary

The innocent MaliceGhost was killed for the crimes of another. What a shaaame.

Roles have until 9:00 PM EST on February 4th to PM.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I did have this suspicion it wasn't Malice.

More like someone who would have a reason to kill me. Like JiMing, for that one time I refused to believe that there was a traitor in that one game. XONAR is a new... and wouldn't have interacted with many... XONAAAAARRR IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You know, I'm surprised people don't base arguments on MY name, me being called SHADOWvezon and all. But I dunno. That's not a reason to start doing it.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You know, I'm surprised people don't base arguments on MY name, me being called SHADOWvezon and all. But I dunno. That's not a reason to start doing it.

We already do. :P

Everyone has decided on what they plan to do. I'd love to put the scene out tonight. However, I've got to write a four-page essay about Pride and Prejudice, so the scene will be delayed until tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I say you did it because everyone always thinks I'm brotherhood. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm sorry this took so long to get up. Thank you all for waiting.

Night Two: Awakening

After the events of the previous night’s killing and the day’s hanging, the guards were ­­­­still on the lookout for Pulse’s true killer.

Kane-Ra stood at the edge of Pulse’s roof, while Muaka sat with his back against the chimney of the house, sharpening his knife.

Down below, all was virtually silent, until somewhere in the distance, a Klakk screeched. Hearing the eerie cry, Muaka shivered. “I have a bad feeling about tonight.”

Kane-Ra shrugged. “Let’s hope tha-“

A scream rang through the night air. Immediately the two guards leapt off the roof, then began sprinting through the streets towards the origin of the noise.

Halfway there, Muaka ran into a Matoran in the street.

“Whoa, hey! What are you doing out so late?”

“Search him… see what his ID card says.”

Muaka roughly grabbed the card, glanced at it, then threw it back at the Matoran. “We’ve got more important things to deal with.”

As if to punctuate his point, another scream and a peal of maniacal laughter rang out over the town. “Let’s go. Now.” The guards sprinted off into the night.

Upon arriving, they found an empty house with the door wide open. This looked eerily familiar.

This time, however, something was different: a calling card.

The image of a Kanohi Kraahkan was stenciled onto the door with crimson spray paint.

“The mark of the Makuta.”

Along with it was a note:

Sleeper Agent Radiak has been activated by the Brotherhood.

“What…”

A slightly crazy cackle echoed from behind the two. They spun around to face none other than Mutran.

“You were too late! As usual.” He grinned. “Now we’ve added one more to our number. The poor guy didn’t even know he was on our side all along!”

Kane-Ra swiftly drew his gun to fire at Mutran, but in a cloud of smoke, the Makuta vanished.

Elsewhere, Tanma stood outside the door of one he hoped to protect. Luckily, it was an uneventful night, and the one he guarded was never attacked.

Night Two Summary

Tanma protected someone, the guards investigated another player, and the Brotherhood activated a sleeper agent.

Unusually, there were no deaths. This means that there will be no day scene, and we’ll skip immediately to night.

Roles have until 1:00 PM EST on February 7th to PM me.

but their spirits

I find it interesting that the Brotherhood chose not to kill anyone.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )