Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Does Lohkar own/could own/sells slaves?
I doubt it. Pirate or not, Lohkar is a good guy, deep down inside. The kind of guy who doesn't sell slaves.I, personally, am against having slaves in the RPG, but if other people want to have them, I'm hardly going to change their minds.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You guys sure do like to pull my darker, more impressive feats out of the hat, don't you... I'm surprised that nobody has brought up the absolutely awful romance I wrote between two of my characters my first year, though. Or are you all too new here to remember that? :P
... wat.
I doubt it. Pirate or not, Lohkar is a good guy, deep down inside. The kind of guy who doesn't sell slaves.I, personally, am against having slaves in the RPG, but if other people want to have them, I'm hardly going to change their minds.- Austin Powers
Well, people can own slaves, but it's highly frowned upon. Those who do own slaves tend to live in Xa-Koro, so... Plus, there aren't really too many slave traders any more- the last band of them I knew of was arrested or something.

You guys sure do like to pull my darker, more impressive feats out of the hat, don't you... I'm surprised that nobody has brought up the absolutely awful romance I wrote between two of my characters my first year, though. Or are you all too new here to remember that? :P
... wat.
Well, people can own slaves, but it's highly frowned upon. Those who do own slaves tend to live in Xa-Koro, so... Plus, there aren't really too many slave traders any more- the last band of them I knew of was arrested or something.
Oh, I thought there were still some slavers out there. *Throws away gladiatorial slave fighting club idea*So... is there anything interesting going on in Po-Wahi?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Thrak is still a slaver, but he lost his boat. And all his slaves.
*takes Idea out of trash*Could you PM me with more information about him (And get the SH moving again)?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sand is being walked on.
*gasp* NO WAY! [/sarcasm]Seriously. I haven't posted in that topic for about half a year. I have no clue what's going on.

Or he just has time to play her again and we decided that Dorian and Naara really can't be Dorian and Naara without each other.Originally, this was going to be revealed about a month or two down the road, nearer to the end of the year. Unfortunately, when romances in this game get to the point where we have Toa straight up saying "I want you to do it with me" in their first meeting with someone of the opposite gender, that's the point where I start begging hard for Naara to return, and Mang delivered as always. No plot device involved.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Didn't she like, die or something?
Actually, operating off ICs alone, she and Dorian went to Ko-Koro to eat breakfast and then Dor ran back to Ga-Wahi to troll the Infernavika. In his vision at the temple, he had a vision of killing her, but it was just that: a vision, induced by schizophrenia and MAGIHK~-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

So guys, it seems like your friendly neighbourhood Arkommodo may end up involved in the Pala-Koro battle. :P- Austin Powers
I might go out of my way to shoot them with Esao. =P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I smell a plot device! >=O
She was never actually killed. Dorian only thought he had killed her because, well, he's cray-cray.You, however, are the person who got a character killed by Nuju, then yelled at me for my character appearing in a Tillian Hallucination, and then went around a revived the character killed by Nuju, saying all the time 'he's a different character, he's different' when he has the same name, and personality, and even appearance, I bet. Apparently that's okay for you, but no one else, right?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I might go out of my way to shoot them with Esao. =P
Speaking of Esao, would you mind posting as him sometime, as Legolover doesn't seem to be around. /StuffthatshouldreallygoinaPmsosueme^Contrary to popular believe, this isn't the place to vent stuff like that. If you think it's a major problem take it up with Auron or Nuju over PM. None of us want another flamewar, right? Edited by BenLuke-116

I might go out of my way to shoot them with Esao. =P
Speaking of Esao, would you mind posting as him sometime, as Legolover doesn't seem to be around. /StuffthatshouldreallygoinaPmsosueme^Contrary to popular believe, this isn't the place to vent stuff like that. If you think it's a major problem take it up with Auron or Nuju over PM. None of us want another flamewar, right?
Ben, I would recommend relaxing.This isn't the start of a flame war, it is a legitimate point. The fact is, Auron sees that Naara is alive, and instantly screams "plot device". And considering the fact that he has a character that died, at Nuju's hand no less, who is almost a complete carbon copy, walking around, he really doesn't have any room to talk.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ben, I would recommend relaxing.This isn't the start of a flame war, it is a legitimate point. The fact is, Auron sees that Naara is alive, and instantly screams "plot device".And considering the fact that he has a character that died, at Nuju's hand no less, who is almost a complete carbon copy, walking around, he really doesn't have any room to talk.
From what I've seen, this Auron isn't a carbon copy. More of just having similar names then anything else.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ben, I would recommend relaxing.This isn't the start of a flame war, it is a legitimate point. The fact is, Auron sees that Naara is alive, and instantly screams "plot device".And considering the fact that he has a character that died, at Nuju's hand no less, who is almost a complete carbon copy, walking around, he really doesn't have any room to talk.
From what I've seen, this Auron isn't a carbon copy. More of just having similar names then anything else.
He is, effectively, a resurrection of a deceased character. Something Nuju quite explicitly outlawed a while before his first appearance.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Or he just has time to play her again and we decided that Dorian and Naara really can't be Dorian and Naara without each other.Originally, this was going to be revealed about a month or two down the road, nearer to the end of the year. Unfortunately, when romances in this game get to the point where we have Toa straight up saying "I want you to do it with me" in their first meeting with someone of the opposite gender, that's the point where I start begging hard for Naara to return, and Mang delivered as always. No plot device involved.-Teezy
Hey, that was about me!...I'm not sure whether to feel happy or ashamed. :lol:- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hey, that was about me!...I'm not sure whether to feel happy or ashamed. :lol:- Austin Powers
That's okay, I lol'ed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -