Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, it can obstruct vision.

This, just like using it to physically shapeshift, is against the rules.

Technically, you could do it, but in-game, you can't.

Naw, I'm pretty sure you can. Its the same as creating any other illusion - its like a hologram, looks solid, looks real, until you touch it.

If somebody creates and illusion of a wall in your face, just because you know its an illusion doesn't mean you all of a sudden see through it.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Naw, I'm pretty sure you can. Its the same as creating any other illusion - its like a hologram, looks solid, looks real, until you touch it.

If somebody creates and illusion of a wall in your face, just because you know its an illusion doesn't mean you all of a sudden see through it.

I never said that you couldn't do it, because it's perfectly logical, I'm just saying that it's illegal to do it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Well, it can obstruct vision.

This, just like using it to physically shapeshift, is against the rules.

Technically, you could do it, but in-game, you can't.

Ah, no.

Mahikis cannot be used to blind or obstruct vision. This has been very clear ever since the Mahiki's rules were updated, as it was one of the power banned. It cannot be used to blind or obstruct vision.Now, you could make a wall a few feet in front of them and hope that deters them, but you can't obstruct their vision. Period, end of story.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

These mask guidelines should seriously be made more noticeable.

Also, would what the Illusionist did with himself, Echelon and the others be considered rendering them invisible? Because no matter how I look at it, I can't help but question the legality of that move.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Pretty much what Kaithas said.Rather than making themselves look like what was behind them, or rendering themselves invisible, they put something between themselves and the people they didn't want to be noticed by.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

There's a significant difference.

The snow bank is a stationary object, and an illusion that would be disrupted should anyone get behind it. Obstructing vision is another matter, as that implies a moving illusion that consistently blocks one's field of view.One is a passive illusion, the other is active obstruction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

I have no idea what's going on. :P

Anyways, I'm going to pump out a DJ post (for Veef and co.) and hopefully an Ishi post (for Fanixe and co.) ASAP before I go to work at 5. Yes, work.

I now have a job.

This means, since I'm in food service, I will not be online often. :)

Searching through a topic isn't that easy when it's several pages back, especially for phone users, since they/we can't ctrl+F. While your suggestion works, having a post in a sticky topic would be the most efficient way.

There's a search bar built in the site software. Please use it. And yes, I can access it in mobile versions, too.

And on iDevices and many Android browsers there are search functions to scan a page.

I have no idea what's going on. :P

Anyways, I'm going to pump out a DJ post (for Veef and co.) and hopefully an Ishi post (for Fanixe and co.) ASAP before I go to work at 5. Yes, work.

I now have a job.

This means, since I'm in food service, I will not be online often. :)

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

hi.

i thought i'd let you know that i'm working on a liikyra post that's sorta kinda good so yay i'll should have it up soon and i'm excited to see you and stuff.

okay i'm done

On another note, I will have limited access to Bzp on the 9th, just to let everyone know before hand.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

A few did, Xemnas. Very few, but there were some.However, that has to be tempered by the fact that the only representatives were from the Gukko Force and the Ussalry. All Sanctum NPCs were killed in the fighting, and most Gukko Force NPCs were. Some of the Ussalry ones did, but the ones that did aren't going to be likely to talk to anyone about it, seeing as all surviving Ussalmatoran who fought at the Hive Battle were made out to be horrible villains through subtle propoganda.In other words, there were a handfull of surviving NPCs, but most of them won't talk about it. Actually, the only people that might talk are the one or two Gukko Force members who lived.

fK5oqYf.jpg

From Skype:

[1:04:53 PM] Tyler St. Francis: If it hadn't been for Cael, I would definitely want Heuani to win.
[1:05:00 PM] Tyler St. Francis: but now i'm so stuck
[1:05:01 PM] Tyler St. Francis: my heart
[1:05:05 PM] Tyler St. Francis: is it team heuani or team joske
[1:05:12 PM] Viserys Targaryen: bahaha
[1:05:16 PM] Viserys Targaryen: what have i done
[1:05:23 PM] Tyler St. Francis: the angelus in me says joske
[1:05:23 PM] Viserys Targaryen: i have turned the bzprpg into
[1:05:26 PM] Tyler St. Francis: the dorian in me says dorian
[1:05:26 PM] Tyler St. Francis: i mean derp
[1:05:26 PM] Tyler St. Francis: i mean
[1:05:30 PM] Tyler St. Francis: the dorian in me says heuani
Someone, tell me what I should be thinking right now. ;_;