• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#39921 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 988 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 02:47 PM

It would not, Lenat is at the edge of the square and away from any of the Daedra. I think it is safe to assume that none of the walls would be in the way.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#39922 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 08:13 PM

My belated reaction to Kini-Nui.

Spoiler

Regarding Ga-Koro: Eight highly-trained and angry Skakdi are about to enter the fray. Should be fun.

also i wish baruk were still alive

(For the record, I'm completely okay with Baruk's death; it's just that having him alive right now would be awesome).

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#39923 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:10 PM

*sees list of those online*I feel like I'm going to go to sleep tonight, wake up in the middle of the night, check notifications and find ten consecuative posts of drastic importance occuring, then go back to bed and struggle to sleep with that ominous feeling like I need to read and do something.Then I'll wake up and the notifications will be up to, like, 25.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray), Apr 08 2013 - 09:10 PM.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#39924 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,188 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:11 PM

Timezones? Or just people staying up late? I find that lots happenes during the wee hours of the morning.

#39925 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,905 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:18 PM

My reaction to Kini Nui:
Spoiler

#39926 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:22 PM

Timezones? Or just people staying up late? I find that lots happenes during the wee hours of the morning.

Probably both, actualy.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#39927 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:31 PM

Spoiler

:L

Edited by JL v2, Apr 08 2013 - 10:09 PM.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#39928 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:32 PM

EDIT: Sorry, forgot spoiler tags

Edited by thebeggerpie, Apr 08 2013 - 09:46 PM.

WIP

#39929 Offline Yolanda Squarble Fried #1

Yolanda Squarble Fried #1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 3,800 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:36 PM

Spoiler tags, please, like Nuju asked.

Edited by Half a Cup of EW, Apr 09 2013 - 12:55 AM.

<3

#39930 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 10:10 PM

Spoiler
:L

Spoiler tags, please, like Nuju asked.

Wooops. Thank you.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#39931 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 10:16 PM

Wow, I haven't posted here for a while! Let's see what's new...My thoughts on Kini-Nui:

Spoiler

Ah, and the Daedra have been found out as well! My little Matoran guy's probably gonna do something... I doubt he's going to fight, though- he would be a Matoran vs. a whole bunch of Toa. :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal, Apr 08 2013 - 10:17 PM.

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#39932 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,594 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 01:16 PM

I shall have to apologise for my lack of activity over the past week. I may have forgotten to mention that I was in Spain, which was awesome.

Now to slowly and painfully catch up.

"You cannot destroy Nothing," he intoned. "But Nothing can destroy you."

I love you.

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#39933 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,905 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 03:04 PM

Can anyone tell me what's going on in Onu-Wahi/Koro right now(not counting the Turaga's death)?

#39934 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 471 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 03:24 PM

Spoiler
Unrelated: I really hope that the downsides to Stannis's simple, black-and-white outlook come up next year. EW?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#39935 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,153 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 04:21 PM

So, I see that important stuff has happened.

To which, I counter with my unimportant stuff.

Anyone have characters open to interact with? =3

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#39936 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 04:30 PM

I have a slightly evil Skakdi that's free to pop up anywhere he's needed.

WIP

#39937 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 04:31 PM

Demetrius or Demas could appear anywhere if you'd like. I don't really have plans for either of them during the remainder of this season.

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#39938 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members

• 4,153 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just plop your chars anywhere, and I'll find someone to interact with them.

If you have a makuta-aligned characters, there's tea at the makuta shrine in Ko-Wahi. =3

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

#39939 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 04:56 PM

Tea party? Nah. 

I'll drop my Skakdi in Onu-Wahi. Above surface. 

WIP

#39940 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 05:04 PM

Unrelated: I really hope that the downsides to Stannis's simple, black-and-white outlook come up next year. EW?

I'm not sure what you mean. There are no downsides to the way Stannis sees things at all, he just follows the prophesies he has been gifted with understanding of. He believes that Duty and Destiny are intertwined and that Unity rests in all people, and more importantly he is capable of learning from mistakes and expanding his understanding of things. He's absolutely not on a fixed moral compass and was the only Maru to actively express conscious choice to kill even when everyone else balked at the idea. So, basically, he doesn't have a black-and-white outlook, he just believes everything leads up to something and he is a tool to make it happen, which is true.

#39941 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,117 posts

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 05:11 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm not sure what you mean. There are no downsides to the way Stannis sees things at all, he just follows the prophesies he has been gifted with understanding of. He believes that Duty and Destiny are intertwined and that Unity rests in all people, and more importantly he is capable of learning from mistakes and expanding his understanding of things. He's absolutely not on a fixed moral compass and was the only Maru to actively express conscious choice to kill even when everyone else balked at the idea. So, basically, he doesn't have a black-and-white outlook, he just believes everything leads up to something and he is a tool to make it happen, which is true.

I just think it'll make for an interesting team-dynamic in the future, with the different perspectives of the Maru working together. E.g., Leah is not as big on the course of destiny being set in stone. ^^

smaugbanner.jpg

#39942 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,375 posts

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well yeah, but that's been a dynamic we've been dealing with for a long time now and it'll just be extrapolation of the matter in the future.

#39943 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,117 posts

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 05:23 PM

Well yeah, but that's been a dynamic we've been dealing with for a long time now and it'll just be extrapolation of the matter in the future.

There isn't a lot of time to debate different philosophies when being chased by Makuta's people across an island and then jumping right into his lair.There will be time once things get a bit less stressed for them ^^

smaugbanner.jpg

#39944 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,855 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 07:32 PM

Anyone who has experience/influence with the Ussalry, could you kindly take control of an NPC Aar is talking to?

“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#39945 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,530 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 09:26 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Anyone who has experience/influence with the Ussalry, could you kindly take control of an NPC Aar is talking to?[/color][/font]

everyone hold onto your friend's socks i've got this

*dons armor and shades*

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"

#39946 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 09:50 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Anyone who has experience/influence with the Ussalry, could you kindly take control of an NPC Aar is talking to?[/color][/font]

*dons armor and shades*

That requires having a friend in the first place.

WIP

#39947 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 01:40 AM

If you're here you have friends.

OVer the internet.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#39948 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 01:54 AM

You have no choice. It's the BZPRPG. You will get friends sooner or later.

Speaking of friends, are all the Renouncers notified? I can PM them.

Edited by Norik The Blood Elf, Apr 10 2013 - 01:55 AM.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#39949 Online Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,209 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 06:00 AM

*dons armor and shades*

This post is one of the saddest things I've ever seen in my life. Both because of its sheer melancholy and needless acceptance of lack of a life, and how totally off-topic the resulting budding conversation could have been.

Don't make Tyler sad guys. : ((((((((

-Tyler

just a white girl with the soul of DMX

#39950 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 07:52 AM

*dons armor and shades*

This post is one of the saddest things I've ever seen in my life. Both because of its sheer melancholy and needless acceptance of lack of a life, and how totally off-topic the resulting budding conversation could have been.

Don't make Tyler sad guys. : ((((((((

-Tyler

Yeah, sorry. I just couldn't past it up.

On topic, on topic.

WIP

#39951 Offline Willy Brandt

Willy Brandt
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,770 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 12:05 PM

My reaction to Kini-Nui:
Spoiler
-Dovydas

91h1.png

critical acclaim:

"All I know is I'll be playing it because it's awesome. And that's about all that really matters." - Toa Levacius Zehvor

"Without a doubt, worth every post.

So like three if you're me." - The Doc

"Despite nobody mentioning me specifically at all in their speechy thingy even though I'm a good friend of all three staff members (or so I thought </3), GoMN is still an objectively good game and should be voted for. Alongside Spirits of the Ice, because, well, y'know. #shamless plug" -Kal Grochi

#39952 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,732 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 01:48 PM

My reaction to Kini-Nui:

Spoiler
-Dovydas

Spoiler

tyler_sig_pastiche.png

#39953 Offline Willy Brandt

Willy Brandt
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,770 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 01:52 PM

My reaction to Kini-Nui:

Spoiler
-Dovydas

Spoiler
Spoiler
-Dovydas

91h1.png

critical acclaim:

"All I know is I'll be playing it because it's awesome. And that's about all that really matters." - Toa Levacius Zehvor

"Without a doubt, worth every post.

So like three if you're me." - The Doc

"Despite nobody mentioning me specifically at all in their speechy thingy even though I'm a good friend of all three staff members (or so I thought </3), GoMN is still an objectively good game and should be voted for. Alongside Spirits of the Ice, because, well, y'know. #shamless plug" -Kal Grochi

#39954 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,905 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 01:58 PM

Are the tunnels in Onu-Wahi to Po/Ta/Le Wahi closed off/destroyed/flooded etc? I don't want to mess up again :/.

#39955 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,556 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 02:28 PM

The tunnels leading to the other villages are perfectly intact. The Great Mine is flooded, and has been for quite a while in-game. The main square of Onu-Koro has some severe damage.

That pretty much sums up it all.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#39956 Online Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,209 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 03:18 PM

My reaction to Kini-Nui:

Spoiler
-Dovydas

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Tyler

just a white girl with the soul of DMX

#39957 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 471 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 03:23 PM

Further thoughts on Kini, while I can:
Spoiler
And yeah, EW, I'll admit "black-and-white" might not be the right term to use there. I was referring to all the clashing views on Destiny held by the various Maru, and how they might be interesting to see once the team has fulfilled its purpose (or not, due to the whole "Oreius is prophesied to betray us" thing which hasn't yet come up in Mangaia). Sorry for the confusion.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#39958 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members

• 4,153 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 03:26 PM

Spoiler

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

#39959 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,905 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 03:27 PM

The tunnels leading to the other villages are perfectly intact. The Great Mine is flooded, and has been for quite a while in-game. The main square of Onu-Koro has some severe damage. That pretty much sums up it all.

Alright thanks, I made the mistake of trying to go in the Great Mine earlier.

#39960 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 04:13 PM

The Great Mine is flooded? I need to pay attention more.

WIP

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users