• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

The Revolving Door - Official I'm New! / I'm Back!

New members Returning members BZPower Official Topic

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Phovos

• Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 07-September 07
  • 4,300 posts

Posted Sep 10 2015 - 03:35 PM

Um... This isn't necro-ing, is it? I just kinda stopped posting because I knew my next rank would end with me killing off my favourite characters. But I do browse occasionally, promise!

#122 Offline Kohami A.

Kohami A.
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 19-January 03
  • 422 posts

Posted Oct 23 2015 - 06:43 PM

Uh, hey everyone. It's bizarre to be back here after like 12 years of having the account registered. How have you all been? (Also what happened to all the super old content?)

Edited by Kohami A., Oct 24 2015 - 01:30 AM.

#123 Offline Toasty_One

• New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 03-November 15
  • 7 posts

Posted Nov 03 2015 - 05:21 AM

I've been using an account on BZP for a few years, but I didn't go on for about a month a while ago and lost my password. This is mah new account.

Check out my Profile if ya wanna learn some stuff about me. :D

#124 Offline BiomechanicalIz

• Members
  • Inhabitant

• 11-May 09
  • 1 posts

Posted Nov 14 2015 - 07:22 PM

Introduction - do I post here or in a New Topic?

First, I would like to thank administrator Andrew "Black Six" again for assisting me a few months ago in getting set up here.

What do I put for my introduction? Let me say (or type) this: I am a new BZP member, but I'm not new to BZP. I can remember my brother and me getting Bionicle info and speculation here as well as from the Mask of Destiny site, beginning around the mystery and excitement of the Bohrok-Kal/Rahkshi sagas.

Ever since then, going to BZPower has been like getting Lego magazines in the mail - bread and butter for the most part. I just never became a member. All this had been coming to mind recently - in addition to how much of a wholesome staple BZP has been and how much of a "household name" certain long-standing members here have become.

And more recently, I rediscovered the membership I had somehow created-but-never-activated at some point in the past. So here I am! (maybe at long last) typing an introduction. I actually did it! I look forward to having fun sharing and participating here. Howdy, Lego folks. :akaku: :hau:

#125 Offline the mavrick

the mavrick
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 03-November 15
  • 32 posts

Posted Nov 16 2015 - 07:15 AM

hey i am the mavrick you if you are lazy can call me mav i enjoy steven universe and tmnt and cant wait for journey to one

The Mavrick thanks to Kyle Whyte: speed itself for the avatar pic

#126 Offline FolkUkulele

• New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 29-October 15
  • 8 posts

Posted Nov 16 2015 - 03:12 PM

Hey everyone!  I'm new here, I just joined a week or two ago.  I first got into Bionicle in 2006, with the Toa Inika, and I eventually discovered this site as a good Bionicle news site.  I was too young to be on forums, though, but when Bionicle returned for 2015, I came to this site and finally made an account.

I'm not really the creative type, so I don't draw or do comics.  I don't MOC because I'm sorta obsessive compulsive and refuse to take apart my Bionicle (well, the Bionicle I have left; I regretfully donated most of them in 2012).

I was always super fascinated by the lore and storyline, but I read very few of the serials on BionicleStory from 2008 onwards.

I'm still looking for a username to keep.  "FolkUkulele" is probably temporary.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users