Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I did all that first by the way, multiple times, particularly in my 75 line post back in Steal the Mask 2.

I appear from the shadows to shoot you as you monologue. Being able to sense the Mask, your decoys did nothing to hide yourself from me. It's all well and good building a massive army, but if someone who can walk past all that comes along then it's all pointless if you've done nothing to defend yourself.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Actually, you only killed one of the subsets of logic called internal logics. This means the loss of logic only affects you. While that could be dangerous, the fact that you cannot even form cohesive sentences makes it clear that you can't do jack sh*t.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

My, that's... gruesome.

I offer you a dish of pineapple for breakfast.  You see it and pass out on the spot.  In the meantime, I enjoy the pineapple, take the mask, and put googly eyes on another fruit so that it's the first thing you see when you wake up.

My mask, your ensuing heart attack.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

NO. I AM THE PINEAPPLE GOD, and eating one has definitely not put you in my favor. I turn you into a pineapple and you are integrated into part of my pineapple society, eventually adopting a kindred spirit with the rest of the kingdom. You start to enjoy yourself - but when the time for sacrifices comes, you're the first up.

And, my, you're delicious.

Onaku's mask.

As a sentient piece of pineapple (or what's left of me by this point), I convince the ever-hungry Vorahk to eat me.  Once inside, I boot the Kraata out and take control.  I then use my new hunger powers to make Onaku want to eat the mask, but when he puts it on/in his face, the mask incinirates him.

My mask.  And Kraata humiliation.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

The cheese empire declares war on the pineapples. Pineapple pizzas everywhere are annihilated by the sudden struggle, and soon enough the war starts to consume thousands of planets throughout the quadrant. Meanwhile, I hit you over the head with a bat, and escape with the mask in a shuttle-craft.

My mask.

And then, suddenly, the effect of the morpheus torpor wears off, and you wake up to find yourself trapped in a granite brick cell. As you scream into the darkness beyond the bars on your window, I stir my cup of tea and take a sip, the mask lying on the table next to me.

My mask.

I offer to trade you the mask of creation for your mask. You happily oblige.

My mask.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I TAKE Both your Masks, The Ignika and Creation, Fuse the Hau and Creation, I construct a Hammer to break the CANON

Now There Is A MoL For all! Not Just one!

Everyones Mask! and My Hau and Creation which I Can use at the Same Time, Mask of Shielded Creation.

While everyone is gazing at their masks, I loose a giant container of chloroform on the world, while I wear a gas mask. I grab all of the masks, fuse them together, and smack Dragon11603 for making STM3 a charity.

My mask.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I smack you Back, and Make you into a Banana, Peel you, and Proceed to eat.

Then I Use my Kanohi HauATION, to make a Real Cannon, and  Fire it at you, then I make My own Canon, Which I stuff all of you into, as Stuffed Bunny, wheras I'm the all Powerful Ruler of all that is Mighty, and All Fluffy, and I go on a Journey to Kill All Stuffed animals

My Mask. and Dead Stuffed Bunnys

I don't need to breathe, so I'm unaffected by the chloroform. I'm also unimpressed by the communism Dragon11603 tried to put into effect. "It didn't work any better the first time, Toa." I then break Dallior's gas mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"