Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I turn into a flying lego pokemon and fly out of the pit. Ask politely for my possessions, pummel anybody who doesn't give them back, and I take the mask of charisma from you and get you to give me the mask. I smash the mask of charisma.

My lonely mask!! :winner:

Edited by KitKatK

Read my comic, AoA, Adventures of Aquaria, the story of A.

I give you a sob story about how sad my life is and how much I need the mask so you fall for it and when you hand me the mask I run away laughing because you fell for it. My mask

Edited by toamatoro

matorobanner2.jpg

THE FAN-CREATED GAMES FORUM IS SO UNDERRATED THAT NO ONE WILL COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO THEIR SIGS

The dog in your profile pic disappears mysteriously, as wall as the Mask. Later, you see me riding a wolf, and I have the mask.

My Mask.

(Hey man, a wolf dog isn't so bad. You can have him back when I get stolen from by the next poster.)

Morally unambiguous.

I have many Ninja Masks! But, as it turns out, I swapped out the Mask for Majora's. The mask is in a secret stache, very far away from where I currently am! To get, you'll have to collect a few brown rocks; defeat Ul-Gathak, lord of Skags; Distill the Staff of Mount Shuler- THEN, bring me the head of the Destroyer of Worlds! THEN, YOU WILL DANCE FOR MY ENJOYMENT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--

Just kidding. I have the Mask in my helicopter, which I am flying right now.

My mask.

Morally unambiguous.

I sic Nuhvok-Kal on your measly helicopter, and snatch the mask from the unrecognizable wreckage. My mask!

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I build a not-so-measly helicopter using my ALL THE LEGOS, from which I rappel down on a rope ladder and snatch the mask from your hands.The mask is mine, unfortunately for y -

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I give a rahkshi bacon to make you so angry, you throw the mask at me. My mask.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I use my gravity powers to make a big rock hit you in the head and take the mask from your body as its inhabitants escape.

My mask.

Just curious, it the "mask" the Ignika, Vahi, or what?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

The bacon gave me powers over teleportation! I teleport a Grenade into your head. My mask!

P.S., The mask is the Ignika.

Edited by Enax the epic

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I walk up to you in the disgise of my 4 year old sister. You are to buisy saying how cute I am that you don't realise that I shoot you with a energy bolt, then get into my signature time-travel-telleport (ttt) made out of legos. MHA HA HA

Oh, yeah, my mask. :popcorn: :y: :a: :y: !!!!

Read my comic, AoA, Adventures of Aquaria, the story of A.

I build a Death Star that doesn't have a major design flaw allowing it to be destroyed by a single proton torpedo and blow you up. Somehow, the mask survives. My mask.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I disguise myself as a stormtrooper on your death star, and I'm such a good stormtrooper that you assign me to guard the mask. Guess what happens next. I get an escape pod, and land on A planet that I stationed my army of Bacon Rahkshi on. My mask.

I trick you into getting onto my death star and exploit a minor design flaw allowing it to be destroyed with two quantum torpedoes.The mask again mysteriously survives. My mask.

I construct a LEGO TARDIS and travel to your exact location. As I appear before you, you're so confused that I swipe the mask and disappear into the Space-Time Vortex.My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I spawn 10000000000 creepers, and put on blast protection 9999999999999999999999 armor. The creepers explode on you. My mask.

The minecraft server overloads from the giant explosion. I use TNT's sig to creat a portal to minecraft, grab the mask, jump back through the portal, and close the portal all before it overloads.

My mask.

While forging a Kanohi mask, I accidentally snap the mask in half. I throw the pieces behind me, thinking there was a recycle bin of some sort there. They conveniently strike you on the head and you get knocked out. Noticing this, I casually take the Ignika from your hands.The mask is mine.

Edited by Wind Elemental

pWPTu7m.jpg

Reidak kills me (see Mafia 5.2) I come back as a hideously deformed zombie and take the mask from your terrified hands. The powers of the mask heal me.

My mask.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Thanks to my armor, I survived the explosion. Once Minecraft world starts working again and I can move, I take Kapura's portal out of Minecraft. I trick him into thinking that a nearby Admin is made of bacon. Kapura starts chewing on the admin's arm. The admin gets angry and bans Kapura for 10 mins. I take the mask. My mask!

The admin realizes his mistake, unbans me, and gives me the mask of bacon, which you want so badly that you trade the Ignika for it. My mask!

I desperately toss my giant sword at the mask, knocking it out of your hand and pinning it to a wall. As we both run to get the mask, I trip you, allowing me to get to it first! My mask!

I use my Epic powers to make the volcano erupt while your inside. The force of the eruption propels the mask into my waiting claws, which promptly get burnt. My mask!