Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Gawsh, me has lots of questions to answer here.

Bomb shelter=Mech: That was really vague. I'm sorry. :(

My intention was to have the structuring of some of a bomb shelter to be improvised to become mech armoring, but mostly metaphorical. Yeah.

Tiragath's mask change request: Which one? the powerless one on his face, or the functional one on his armour?

Roman's questions: Um, the hiding of the element is to disguise the fact that he is a Ko-Matoran. Wearing the Kraakhan would seemingly give the impression that he is evil and powerful on his own, so less random people would mess with him. And Timageness touched on exactly what I was referring to. Bomb shelters are made to withstand explosions from explosives of great capacity. Now, Dessimus can't work with concrete or dirt, but there's lots of other sturdy equipment to be harnessed from one.

Ultimo's questions: He barely knows where he's from. War has torn everything apart. And no one knows why he's broken... The reasons why i'll give later(which have literally nothing to do story-wise, BTW), but some will seem heart-wrenching and other will be just plain pathetic.

And yeah, I'd like to see that MOC. :)

EDIT: Missed one. He's not currently affiliated, but he will if someone interests him. As for now, he's still neutral.

Edited by ghidora131

You could have used a different mask but have it made so it was modeled like a Kraahkan.

I think that mask's the problem there, since it has been hinted that Matoran can become Toa in this RPG.

And double ninja'd.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Roman's questions: Um, the hiding of the element is to disguise the fact that he is a Ko-Matoran. Wearing the Kraakhan would seemingly give the impression that he is evil and powerful on his own, so less random people would mess with him. 

I still don't see the point of hiding his element, since without an EDD he can't do anything with it. 

And the fact that neither himself or his Exo-Suit possess any weapons whatsoever make him a very easy target. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, i'll just change the mask to something scarier :evilgrin:

Um, Roman, ex-bomb shelter. This thing is meant to take multiple hits before going down. That's why it can't have any weapons. The Pakari's there to flip other ones.I mean, ever attacked with an upside down Tank?

Um, Roman, ex-bomb shelter. This thing is meant to take multiple hits before going down. That's why it can't have any weapons. The Pakari's there to flip other ones.I mean, ever attacked with an upside down Tank?

Uh.... what? Keep in mind you suit is still only the size of a skakdi. Some of the large tanks are packing shells powerful enough to knock your suit over with or without its armour. Not to mention the shockwave those kinds of explosions will carry with them... 

And.... I'm not even going to take that last bit seriously. Your chances of getting close enough to an enemy tank to flip it over without being exploded first are on the negative end of the slim to none scale.

Not to mention how hard it would be to get away with an action like that without it being an auothit. 

OOC: I'm going to assume that the radio inside the Ash Hound was turned back on at some point since we're now moving on with the expedition. I'm also assuming that Tiragath wouldn't be having us scout ahead without returning our ammo, because that would be kind of pointless.

Feel free to correct me on either point, guys.

They probably turned it back on, but they wouldn't have it transmitting. Everyone could overhear their conversations if they did that. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Awww...

No private radio channels, huh? There goes that entire post...

Probably meant the one on his face.

And okay, here goes. 

http://imgur.com/oZ4lZKa

Also, there's really no reason to hide his element if he can't use it. Nato has a point about the Edd. Might want to edit one in if that's the case.

I almost died when I saw this.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I almost died when I saw this.

It looks exactly what you'd think a Pink Brick would look like. It's as if my local ice-cream van grew arms and legs.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Uh.... what? Keep in mind you suit is still only the size of a skakdi. Some of the large tanks are packing shells powerful enough to knock your suit over with or without its armour. Not to mention the shockwave those kinds of explosions will carry with them... 

And.... I'm not even going to take that last bit seriously. Your chances of getting close enough to an enemy tank to flip it over without being exploded first are on the negative end of the slim to none scale.

Not to mention how hard it would be to get away with an action like that without it being an auothit. 

OOC: I'm going to assume that the radio inside the Ash Hound was turned back on at some point since we're now moving on with the expedition. I'm also assuming that Tiragath wouldn't be having us scout ahead without returning our ammo, because that would be kind of pointless.

Feel free to correct me on either point, guys.

They probably turned it back on, but they wouldn't have it transmitting. Everyone could overhear their conversations if they did that. 

After having seen the designs of some of these, I agree with Ghidora. The safest place when faced with a tank that wants to kill you is right up next to it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

After having seen the designs of some of these, I agree with Ghidora. The safest place when faced with a tank that wants to kill you is right up next to it.

But exo-suits are the size of skakdi. Pakari or no Pakari, they're too small to have the leverage required to flip over a tank that's potentially several dozen times their size and weight. Besides.... what's stopping the tank from using its superior size and horsepower to, you know, just run you over? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

But exo-suits are the size of skakdi. Pakari or no Pakari, they're too small to have the leverage required to flip over a tank that's potentially several dozen times their size and weight. Besides.... what's stopping the tank from using its superior size and horsepower to, you know, just run you over? 

I had forgotten that point. But a light armor could potentially be flipped over.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I had forgotten that point. But a light armor could potentially be flipped over.

Maybe light, assuming the exo didn't get blown up first.... But Heavy or Medium, I have serious doubts. 

Well, considering he has the Pakari, what's stopping him from bending the barrel?

The fact that his exo just isn't tall enough. Exosuits are Skakdi-sized; tank barrels are more than likely to be well above Skakdi reach, especially considering Skakdi can fit inside tanks which still have havy armouring. In theory light armour might be small enough to do that, but it wouldn't have a chance on a heavy. Plus, y'know, heavy armours have railguns instead of powder guns, so either way the tank could still fire out of a bent barrel if the magnetised tracks weren't at too crazy an angle. Plus there's the whole If he's close enough to bend a barrel, the tank could just run him over thing.

VBWj75sh.png

Um, it has two, mind you. One of them is made to look like a normal hand, the other one not so.

And anyway, it wouldn't be able to climb the tank in the first place if it hadn't already been blown to pieces by the tank's main gun. And nobody's stupid enough to let a hostile exo near enough to their tank for it to be able to bend barrels or anything like that.

VBWj75sh.png