BIONIFIGHT: LAST HORIZON

Voltex

Bastigan/20/1

Oh. Well, if the sea-beast didn't want to fight him, he'd oblige it for now. Bastigan teleported back up the slope, taking aim again - this time at Ferronox - and firing.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Charlinia:20:0

As Charlinia attempted to agitate the volcano, something suddenly hit her, filling her ears with so much shocking noise, it was all she could do to stop the flow of energy. Whirling, she spotted Unit coming for her and threw up a wall of lava to block the continued assault of sound.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

-==IC: Elly - HP: 20/20 - Points: 0==-

The blue armoured being stood, as she looked around the arena with a frown. Elly drew her sword, and aimed carefully at Charlinia, and then fired off a crossbow bolt from the sword, grabbing a second bolt and feeding it into the mechanism as she moved away from her platform, and toward where Chro was.

IC: Unit [20/20] [0]

Unit was about to maneuver around the lava wall when Rekhhur suddenly sliced at him (-1 HP) He immediately threw out a thunderclap to distract his assailant, then dropped to the ground and activated his chameleon powers. He crawled away from the spot where he had been standing, waiting to see how Rekhhur would respond.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Charlinia:20:0

Charlina watched as Unit faded from sight, and quickly threw a sheet of magma over the spot where he vanished, however, as she did this, a bolt suddenly hit her side. (-1) She then pulled a wave of lava from the volcanic crater and sent it towards her assailant while backing towards the bubbling crater.

The Chirox Codex

Seeing a massive sea creature approach me, I conjure long metal shafts to skewer and halt it, then rip it apart.

wait what

did you just try to one-hit tear Rekhhur apart, or

Bastigan/20/1

Watching all around with his gun raised, Bastigan was wary of the conflicts both below and above him.

Down the slope: Unit, Rekhhur, Charlinia, and Elly (who was advancing upwards).

Up the slope: Zakaro and Ferronox. This was a poor position for Bast.

Bastigan teleported towards behind Elly, far enough away to be out of melee range. He raised the gun again and fired, preparing to strafe-teleport defensively.

but their spirits

IC:

0579 glanced over his opponents.  Upon spotting Charliana affecting the volcano, he held one hand out and grunted.  Dialga's Spires lit up, and Charliana was frozen in time for 5 seconds.  0579 created two Etheral Blades and willed them to fly at Charliana, hopefully hitting her before the time freeze wore off, and then created a pillar of water to launch himself off of his platform.

20 HP

0 P

Bastigan/20/1

Bastigan's eyes widened as he saw fishers rocketing down the slope toward him, atop a... a donut. Oh dear. I was hoping we wouldn't get anything from that dimension.

He teleported out of the way as the donut-rider rocketed past, spying 0579 flying on a water-jet nearby. He aimed a hasty shot at the Okotoan's back before dashing away from the action to get a better vantage point.

• Upvote 1

but their spirits

Bastigan/20/2

Bastigan decided that he'd run far enough. He spun back to see what was going on - just in time to see 0579 calmly approaching on foot.

"Oi there, Numbers, whatcha think you're doing?"

He teleported backwards and upwards, firing his shotgun at the attacker, hoping to be able to complete the action before being frozen.

but their spirits

IC: fishers64: Points: 0

Lower down on the mountain, I see a green Toa look at me in horror and teleport out of my path. Uh, sorry, didn't mean to run you over just yet. I then jump off my donut, dissolve it, and proceed to use telekinesis to chuck rocks at a tentacled sea beast near by. That ought to keep his attention.

[20/20]: Throwing rocks at Rehkur

OOC: Lol @ Chro. Also, sorry for the third/first POV switch - I'm not playing Infinite now. *headbang*

for context, Bast was confused by how 0579 just walked towards him instead of rushing normally :P

Bastigan/20/2

Bastigan was relieved to see that he was not yet going to be frozen. He renewed the attack, teleporting to dodge the blades, ending up to the side of 0579 and firing another series of shotgun blasts.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC:

0579 froze the shotgun in time before it could fire, and then formed an Ethereal Blade in one hand and lunged forward with an upward swing.  Hit or miss, he planned to follow up by launching himself into the air with a waterspout, giving him some breathing room to observe his foe.

19 HP

0P

Edited by Pahrak #0579

wait wait

he just froze the shotgun? for five seconds?

alright

Bastigan/20/2

Unfortunately for Bast, he suddenly found his shotgun unable to fire, and unable to move - gritting his teeth, he released his grip on the weapon and teleported out of range of 0579's attacks, just as the Ethereal Blade swept through where he'd stood a moment before.

Bastigan knew he'd have to be swift to get in, get his gun (once it unfroze), and get out... but when you can teleport, swift is something you're good at.

but their spirits

IC: Charlinia: 0 points

Charlinia suddenly found herself unable to move, but noticed something flying at her out of the corner of her eyes. Once unfrozen, she manged to just barely dodge one of the blades, but not both. (-1) Deciding that the defensive approach wasn't working, she launched a flurry of magma balls at 0579, then charged, whirling her mace in front of her.

18/20

Edited by Toa Chuck

The Chirox Codex

ahhh alright

well, five more seconds unarmed, I'm cool with that

Bastigan/20/2

Keeping his eyes on the Okotoan above, Bastigan teleported rapidly back and forth as the Blades impacted the ground near him. Caution would pay off... especially now that Charlinia was charging towards 0579 from behind.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC:

0579's waterspout was disrupted and he started to tumble.  He noticed the magma balls and unleashed a wave from his foot, cooling them, but was still hit by the now-hardened rocks. (-1) He righted himself and landed on his feet, sending an Ethereal Blade at each of his three adversaries.

18 HP

1p

Bastigan/20/2

Bastigan dodged the blade, teleporting back to where his gun had now fallen, and picked it up.

Teleporting again a little ways behind Charlinia, he fired at the Magma Toa's back.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC: Rekhhur

HP: 19

AP: 1

The Mutilator sees Unit and is about to strike when metal bars spring up before it. The surprise wears off immediately and Rekhhur rips them out of the ground with his tentacles, using them to bat aside the rocks hurled at him by fishers. Rekhuur grins and leaps at the (Matoran, right?), swinging the bars at fishers's head.

IC:

Distracting by freezing fishers, 0579 was hit by the mace (-1).  He then turned on Charlinia and, as she attacked Bastigan, he shot twin jets of water out from his hands at her.

So she's the one who controls magma.  She needs to be neutralized.

17 HP

1p

oh hey, 2500th post

Bastigan/20/3

Bastigan grinned as his bullet struck home. The smile dropped from his face as Charlinia whirled around with a blast of magma, and Bastigan teleported vertically to dodge it. As he neared the ground, he teleported up again, to fall once more and increase his own momentum, knowing that his next downward strike would be empowered by the kinetic energy he'd be building up...

Clenching a fist, he teleported to barely a foot above 0579 and dropped down with immense momentum.

Edited by Anung Un Rama
  • Upvote 1

but their spirits

IC: Charlinia: 2 points

Seeing Bastigan vanish again, Charlinia quickly threw up a sphere of magma around herself to protect from Bastigan's sneak attack, only for it to defend against 0579's water jets. Charlinia retreats back to the crater from where she launches more lava balls at Bastigan and 0579.

17/20

The Chirox Codex

OOC: The idea was that fishers would be frozen and unable to dodge your attack

IC:

0579 created a wall of Ethereal Blades, blocking the magma balls, and then water-jetted towards Charlinia, veering off to her left and heading a little further up the slope.

16 HP

1p

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Bastigan/20/4

Bastigan teleported last-second out of the way, watching the blades clatter together. Close one. Very close.

He swung his shotgun back up, cracking off a couple of blasts at the Okotoan's back. Time to finish this Protector off.

but their spirits

IC:

0579 wove between the bullets and spun around, slamming both hands on the ground.  A tidal wave washed down the volcano.  While he recovered from this move, multiple Ethereal Blades appeared and began to circle around him, some flying out behind the wave and others remaining in his orbit.

16 HP

1p