A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

He loses all respect as a toa and some unruly skull bashers infect his mask before stealing his warhammer and mask. 

The 2003 story arc is replaced with Corpus Rahkshi. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately someone at LEGO trips over a misplaced folder and spills coffee over every single piece of concept art for Bionicle, along with the computer on which the electronic documents were being kept on. Everything is lost, and the Bionicle toy-line comes to an abrupt and miserable end.

A matoran walks his pet muaka over the street. 

Edited by Toa Onaku

The Chili God temple gets chilly, and he is force to leave.

Lewa takes a ride in his new car...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The serials get even more confusing than before. Meanwhile, he accidentally deleted all his short stories and the site has to be taken down again.

The G2 story reintroduces Bohrok.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The mask was leaking power and Vakama now does everything in slow motion. He later tripped over a rock and his hands hit the tail of a Nui-Jaga.

Nokama teaches a new language to her matoran.

He somehow ended up in the 2015 story instead. A skull spider possesses him and rots his flesh, transforming him into Takanuva, the Skull Master of Light.

Teridax gets rid of his backup plans.

Tanma gets into a fight with a rahkshi of shattering. Just as he is about to win, his pinky slides against the staff of the rahkshi. He explodes into a bloody mess.

Teridax decides to be good again. 

People of Okoto grow more and more violent and Tahu kicks the two out of the team and the get arrested for treason.

A random matoran sits on the couch to relax after a long, hard day of work.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

The Ga-Matoran gets frustrated with the lack of direction, a Le-Matoran accidentally redirects a shipment of protodermis and it goes flying through the sky until it hits the archives, killing a Ko-Matoran arguing with a Ta-Matoran.

Ahkmou tries selling stuff on Spherus Magna.