Premier Perks for All

As is usual for our anniversary week, we've opened up the perks of Premier Membership to all of our members. For the next week, anyone can make a blog, start private messages with up to ten people, create quizzes, have no delay in searches, and of course, see those awesome rank images under your name. If you think those things are pretty awesome and want to help support BZPower, from now through the end of the month, you can use coupon code 14YEARSBZP in our store to get 10% off a Premier Membership. Enjoy!

View the full article

Didn't know you guys did this, really like the little masks underneath my icon, I might get some premier membership when I can legally own a credit card. 

At first I didn't see what the big deal is about the membership, other than supporting the site, but now that I have the power to make a blog and send PMs to 10 people at once, it seems great, even though I may not actually use those features during this little trial period. Even the masks, now that I really understand how the little images relate to your title, it makes it seem a lot more worth it to me, getting to collect them all and what not.

• Upvote 4

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

Nice! Now with member rank images available, I can resume my quest to make a record of the exact post range for each member title. (As you may tell from my small post count and how long I've been here, I've still got a long way to go.)

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I love to see the images under my name. When things clear up I'd love to get a membership. I'm a bit embarrassed I've been here so long and haven't gotten one

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Premier Week: the one time I don't envy the bloggies.

"That's funny. The damage doesn't look as bad from out here..."

Surprisingly, the usual blog entry flood appears to have been averted, at least so far. Or maybe people are still just beginning to stumble upon their new blogs.

~B~

So do the perks end on Sunday at midnight or some time Monday?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So do the perks end on Sunday at midnight or some time Monday?

I'll probably turn them off Monday morning sometime.

Thanks, even though I was hoping it would be Monday Afternoon.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )