BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

OOC: my bow is more like a gun that shoots a arrow shapes laser but I guess it could be possible to dodge.

IC:

"Last I battled with you, you helped the judge that tried killing us. So I'm going to try and hinder your abilities. I suggest you don't attack me as I fix the bubble."

TimeLord hands began steaming off blue energy. His eyes glowed and the gear in his chest started to turn as he began bending reality.

The fabric of space time around the bubble began to stiffen tell if was locked in place.

TimeLord began to wobble a little as he got out his hammer and used it as a cane while he regained his strength.

"At least we don't have to fear the bubble from popping now. No one can get through that reality lock unless they killed me. Even then I'm not sure if would break the seal."

TimeLord then prepared for what ever came his way.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

"What says he was trying to kill us? To be fair you all were trying to kill him mostly, and he was just defending himself." Vox commented, though he eventually gestured towards the bubble "You realize the instant the judge or host catches wind of that, they will disable it right? Best not to try and delay the inevitable, just be mindful of where you shoot."

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Imrukii looked up to Vox and TimeLord's spiel, and silently asked himself; "Oh great.. What rubbish would the judge happen to do this time? Take away another fighter's powers? I sincerely would hope such not to happen, at least not to TimeLord."

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

While everyone else had been busy, Nato had made his way closer to the edge of the map, looking for a location he could fortify himself inside, so that he would be ready for whenever someone figured out a way to pop the bubble. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Blade held her hand out and sent out a bolt of lightning toward TimeLord for the attempt to accidentally pop the bubble surrounding the city and preventing them from getting wet.

"This might be my home turf, but... even I have my limits." She mumbled, as she ran toward the scene, intending to find a way to climb up the buildings to get closer.

"There would be no need for that if we had one who could control air or water." Imrukii said to Blade, who was behind him and to his left some distance away. "In fact we do have one with such a power, Pulse."

Imrukii continued with his meditation, with eyes closed and legs crossed, it would seemingly be an easy shot to try and attempt to attack Imrukii, if it were not for Imrukii's sense of spacial and dimensional perception. The ability to project his surroundings by sensation, and see within his mind the dimensions of the space around him. An odd ability, only easily accessible under water, and not even having to be within it, just surrounded by it. Otherwise, with eyes closed elsewhere, his sense of surroundings is limited only to an immediate few inches in front of him, and only within his last image in-mind of the space around him, that is of course unless he knew the environment well enough. Which Mahri-Nui was otherwise comepletely foreign to him.

pure_muscle.png

As I scout the area, i spot a few buildings surrounding the area. Using the mask of speed, i make short work of climbing one. From my higher vantage point, i spot imrukii... meditating. With lightning speed and thunderous force i make my way to him. "You cannot simply take the pacifist route: The host doesn't like that." I then unleash a mighty swing mid-charge.

bBhcfWO.png

TimeLord saw the lightning and jumped off the building. He opened a portal midair and reappeared safely on the ground. TimeLord looked up and saw the lightning bolt strike his reality lock on the bubble. The lightning bounced right off of it.

"Yes it works."

TimeLord now noticed where he teleported and it was right next to Blade.

TimeLord got his hammer ready in his hands for Blade's move.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Blade seemed puzzled as she saw the lightning bounce off of something. Confused, she drew her sword instead and slowly circled around Timelord, even as she made sure to be ready to activate her barrier if she needed to. Adjusting her sword's grip, Blade dashed forward, and attempted to swing her sword up at Timelord's hammer arm, electrifying the blade of her sword in the process with her lightning powers.

Blade took that chance to jump above the range of the hammer, and while TimeLord was in the middle of the swing, she stabbed toward his shoulder quickly, aiming to attack without giving any openings for the TimeLord to abuse.

OOC: wait, how does a portal near the chest block something near the shoulder? How big even is this thing? .-.

OOC:

auto correct is stupid.

Also my portals range in size this one is about the size of a beach ball.

Editing original post.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

In an attempt to break the stalemate with Pulse, ShadowVezon fired a bolt of electricity from his gauntlet hoping to disorientating the Protector.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii teleports to behind Kuan, as Kuan attempts to strike at Imrukii. even with his eyes closed. Still sitting and meditating, expecting Kuan's next attack, Imrukii summons a wheel of fire around himself.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse stumbled backwards, disoriented, yet reflexively throwing his trident away, to the right of him and teleported to it, attempting to avoid any follow up attacks form ShadowVezon.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I raise a smirk at the ring of fire around Imrukii, "You think you can stave me off forever, with my own element no less, I find myself disappointed in you." I then pull the flames surrounding imrukii to form a ring surrounding myself, and from that unleash a volley of fireballs all directed at him.

bBhcfWO.png

Blade frowned, as she jumped back. This would take some trickery to pull off. The fighter slashed her sword forward and released an arc of lightning from the blade of the sword that was intended to hit Timelord square in everything. And if he tried opening a portal again, then Blade would take her opportunity to attack while distracted.

While TimeLord moved out of the way of Blade's sword attack he was suddenly shocked to the ground.

He got to his knees and saw Blade sword was radiating electrical energy.

"Clever attack Blade. You may have one the battle but not the war."

Suddenly TimeLord opened a portal underneath him and fell through.

He reappeared in a distant part of the city where it appeared no fighter was at yet.

He took the time to check his life counter and saw he lost one to Blade's attack.

"I'll have to be more careful next time."

He noticed he was near the reality lock he put on the bubble.

"Oh my it appears that the reality lock is failing. I guess entering these tournaments puts caps on more extreme powers. I'm both flattered and annoyed. I'd say if I was attacked again the lock would break and the bubble would be defenseless again."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Blade growled as the TimeLord suddenly vanished into a portal. She began to run off, wondering where the fighter could have gone. She felt that this 'reality lock' was a bit silly, but had more things to worry about.

Blade held her sword to the side as she ran, ready to slash out at the first target she found.

Nato, meanwhile, had found himself a building near the edge of the arena, and began to ascend the floors until he reached the roof. From here, he had a decent vantage point of the rest of the battlefield, including the nearby bubble, with the flailing miasma of its failing reality lock clearly visible. 

A slow smile began to grow on Nato's face, as a new plan began to form in his mind... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Fighting Fire with Fire is never a wise choice Kuan." With that Imrukii Teleported behind Kuan, Sword deactivated and raised over head, and managed to slash Kuan in the back, with his eyes closed no less. However let it be known that Imrukii did sneak a peak to his right before teleporting to aid with his sense of direction. Why he has decided to fight with his eyes closed is to see if it would in some way train him to help him strike at otherwise difficult angles.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Vox watched from above, content with the fact Timelord had abandoned his foolish endeavor. Though he found himself interested in the fight between Kuan and Imrukii. He found it... questionable that Imrukii was able to teleport behind Kuan. It is a well known fact that the Kualsi has it's weaknesses, that being it's limited range. The Kualsi was only able to teleport it's wearer to a location within their field of vision. The spot behind Kuan was technically not in his field of vision, but moreso the fighter seemed to be fighting with his eyes closed. By all rights his kualsi should not even be functioning.

"How strange." Vox muttered to himself, ceasing his flight as he plummeted towards the ground, angling his body talons first, so that whatever unfortunate sod he landed atop would not only be met with crushing speed and weight, but the piercing pain of talons digging into flesh. Truly unfortunate.

And it would seem said unfortunate fighter just so happened to be Blade.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

TimeLord decided to ascend the floors of a near by building until he reached the roof.

Where he noticed Nato.

"Well it appears I wasn't alone in this part of the city after all. So Nato lets see how good a fighter you are without the powers of a judge."

TimeLord sent a fury of energy arrows toward Nato's direction.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

"Oh, please." Nato activated his mask, blurring out of the path of the incoming projectiles, retaliating with a volley of jagged icicles. 

As imrukii teleports behind me, i instinctively use the mask of speed to evade the attack, and unleash an intense blast of heat to knock him back, before countering with a brutal strike of my own. I then circle around him, and follow up with another series of mighty attacks in quick succession.

bBhcfWO.png

As Imrukii is knocked back, he again teleports to behind Kuan, this time far away from him, and tries to fire a small flair of plasma from his blade at Kuan's back, but not quite knowing if he aimed in the right direction. His eyes still closed mind you.

pure_muscle.png

Upon seeing Pulse disappear from in front of him, ShadowVezon (who had not seen Pulse use the trident in that manner previously) looked around hurridly, before seeing Pulse's new location. He lassed the chainsword to his left hand to free up his right, so that he could hold up his arm and fire another bolt of electricity at Pulse.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Powering up his Mask of Speed, Nato blurred towards Timelord, darting to the side and ducking low at the very last instant to slash his blade towards the other being's lower legs. 

Blade glanced back as she thought she heard a sound through the air. A split second before the crash, the fighter managed to activate her barrier, but still fell to the ground, pinned for the moment.

"What... the..." Blade gasped out at the weight of Vox, as she barely managed to keep herself from getting pierced by the talons, but still felt the pain of... everything else. "Fine..." She reached up to Vox's arm with her free hand, electricity crackling around her hand as she attempted to grab him and send her lightning flowing right through him.

What started as a slight tingling quickly became a searing pain as the electricity wielded by Blade coursed through the insectoid. Crying out in pain Vox jumped back from the fighter, likely slashing at the hand that held his one arm to try and slacken her grip.

Crouching low to the ground, Vox visibly shook as the electricity proceeded to dissipate, causing his muscles to spasm, hence the shaking. "My my... That was probably the smartest attack I've seen yet. Most of these other fighters would likely lash out with their weapons, but you chose the more effective route."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Blade let go despite the barrier blocking any wounds from the slash, and scrambled to her feet.

"You too; I wasn't expecting to be dive-bombed. This should be fun." She said, as she held her sword in front of her, the blade crackling with electricity once again. The fighter shifted her stance briefly, and then leaped toward Voxumo, preparing to slash out at the insectoid as soon as she was close enough.

OOC: Just for clarification, is the barrier like "Skin-tight" as in instead of being a bubble it conforms around the body?

"Benefit of being the only fighter capable of proper flight." Vox responded, though as Blade seemed to get into a battle ready stance, Vox too shifted. Back legs stretched out, knees barely bending. Two of his arms pressed low to the ground while the other two angled outward like tusks. His torso as flat to the ground as possible. Clearly his body was poised like a spring, ready to shoot off the moment the signal was given. 

And shoot it did, as Blade came within distance. As he leapt at the fighter, he angled himself so that her sword would likely make contact with his shoulders, which were protected by the thickest section of chitin, meaning her blade would likely get wedged should she strike with enough force. Ignoring the pain that coursed through him from the electricity of her blade, but also riding the increased strength the impact of the sword provided, Vox attempted to grab hold of her arms, and should he succeed carry her forward with his momentum, perform a forward roll and fling her away at the perfect arc of his flip. Keyword being "Should" of course. Who knows if his intended plan would succeed.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Skin-tight, yes; you could basically think of it like a sort of 'iron skin' thing or something. ^^

IC:

Blade was surprised as Vox jumped forward, but regained her composure enough to attempt to lunge forward herself. As the insectoid grabbed her shoulder, he tried to grab onto one of his other arms. The fighter wanted to make sure that she could hold on even as Vox attempted to throw her away, and then at the proper moment, would try to electrify the bug... if her plan worked.

Imrukii took the hit straight on from his side. "I... Hate... Hit and Run Tactics....." Imrukii than opened his eyes wide, they glowed a near blinding green tone if seen in direct view in front. Imrukii scanned his surroundings, activated his Blade again, and braced for Kuan's next attack.

pure_muscle.png

To Vox's surprise Blade managed to hang on even as he attempted to fling her away, however as she sent waves of electricity through the insectoid, she would likely discover this did just as much harm to her as it did to him. With Vox's claws having had a grip on the fighter's shoulder, when the electricity coursed through his body, it caused many of his muscles to contract. So like a vice-grip Vox's claws attempted to close tighter around the shoulder, risking severe injury to her shoulder should the barrier not hold out.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu