There were no enemies... until TL randomly decided to try to shoot someone in the face for no apparent reason. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There were no enemies... until TL randomly decided to try to shoot someone in the face for no apparent reason.

no plan survives first contact with the enemy

But my plan didn't involve making contact with the enemy at all!
Ko-Koro is better off with Daenerys dead.

I designed her to be a power hungry individual.

The backstory I had planned for her was she grew up in a abusive poor conditions. She joined the guard to free herself and gaining authority made her crave power over others.

She worked hard to move up the ranks and either killed the previous captain of the guard to gain the position or just earned it.

Marrying Rhialtus was both out of love for her and for her addiction to power.

Now Daenerys's reason for trying to kill Elittra. I knew OOC that she had Bohrok control and I knew when Daenerys learned about that she would not be able to help herself to try and gain that power. So the second she though she had a chance of stealing such power from Elittra she took it.

After all she has a act then think personality.

I started to display this personality trait back in the criminal poison deal meeting. Where Daenerys just overtook the conversation and steamed rolled Rhialtus part of that was accident but some was intentional.

If Daenerys was successful in defeating Elittra and took control of the Bohrok herself then she would be place in a difficult mental situation, her love of power vs her love of Rhialtus. Daenerys would most likely have killed Rhialtus for power then ammeditly regret her decision and then kill herself stopping the monster she had become.

With Elittra killing Daenerys it stopped her from becoming that individual. Preventing such a mentally torn individual.

In either situation Daenerys would have had her final words be her realisation that the only thing that matter to her was Rhialtus and not power.

Daenerys was never going to survive this season she was designed to be a flawed individual destined to die a tragic death.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Gotta be honest here, and I may be wrong, even woefully wrong, but I doubt all of that was planned Timelord.

• Upvote 8

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Gotta be honest here, and I may be wrong, even woefully wrong, but I doubt all of that was planned Timelord.

The only thing not planned from the beginning was Rhialtus death idea that leads to Daenerys committing suicide.

Elittra was going to be a power hungry captain of the guard from the start. I was planning that back in BZPBM. When Lan desided we needed to become a gay couple I changed it to Daenerys eventually killing her for power. If Unit or Toru was Turaga she still would have tried to gain power by murdering them. Since it would be just a ordinary figure head she had not emotional attachment to Daenerys would not kill herself she just try and gain even more power afterwards.

The relationship changed how I was going to play with her power addiction.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

This episode has really surprised me. 

I was expecting all of the action to be centered on the scheming in Onu-Koro, but instead Ko-Koro has become the focal point. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, this has certainly been a productive episode.

Until the earthquake, it has been boring or tedious for me. Now things are happening. Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Boring or tedious for you maybe Laredios, but I'd say for most others every episode has been rather busy and productive.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Alright, I think I'll have to end the Episode here. 

I might still post in a few PMs to wrap things up. 

• Upvote 4

And just when things were picking up for me, I am done. :lol:

Good thing too I guess, all would have kneeled before Onu-Koro had I been left unchecked.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Oh come now. Don't spoil the fun for the other tribes, but we both know our village can (or could) withstand the rising threats (the recent strike has dealt a major blow though). If you have forgotten our secrets then that's not my fault.

...Unless each tribe has a le matoran and you Onaku are among the infiltrators. It would explain the green, and possibly even your eagerness to leave. If so, well played!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

...Unless each tribe has a le matoran

bad news my dude.
Each tribe has four playable characters, that means that if this is true for the le-matoran there are only four villages that have been infiltrated. Without Iaredios being informed about the recent revelations concerning le-Koro, he could not have been able to have a look out for them amongst his own council.

This has me itching to play CKII.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

That would suck. :lol:

Among my plans was to begin agricultural expansion on the surface and in search for better crop people would be sent out to le-wahi to find if any good and adaptable plants could be harvested and brought back. This among other things had to be shoved aside by the forced plot of the missing matoran. Had I more freedom perhaps le-Koro's survival could have been discovered earlier or at least by a different lot.

The salt production got started but unfortunately my goal of tall power will probably not be continued by whomever is to be my successor. *shrug* Right leader, wrong time.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Ah, if you speak truly then I think I understand then. Why else would one sew seeds of destruction to all the living tribes?

No need to heed a dead one.

And to Le-Koro, I am reminded of something I once saw.

"Our disinformation campaign will be successful when everyone thinks truth are lies and lies are truth", or it goes something along those lines.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Remember MNOG II anybody?

Here I am, completely forgetting Ta-Koro's principle of Courage:

QbQTYzq.png

.Perhaps we are in for a bit of irony, because I would hazard a guess that Onu-Koro currently lacks its principle of Prosperity:

dwfo5LK.png

And we all know that as of recently, Ko-Koro is not representative of its own principle, Peace:

LaT77dC.png

Among all this madness, we must ask ourselves: what has Po-Koro been up to? Have they too abandoned their principle, Creation?

usFP7GL.png

And I am sure we have all heard the rumours, that Ga-Koro has lost its Purity:

a7FnQmw.png

We must ask one more question: do the descendants of Le-Koro still have their own principle, Faith?

h4V9Tto.png

(From this page on BS01)

Edited by Nahaki
  • Upvote 9

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.