Character Database

Legolover-361

Name: Maintenance and Repair Unit X7-K4. (X7)Gender: Male programming.Species: Completely robotic, size and shape of a Matoran.Appearance: Silver armor, dark grey underlay. Wears powerless Hau. Glowing blue lines cover most of his body.Kanohi: Powerless Hau.Powers: Similar to those of Data, mostly being able to carry on more than one train of thought at a time and being able to download information. He can connect directly to computers, allowing X7 to run various diagnotics with ease.Weapons: A small energy pistol, given to him recently for self defense. It has a stun setting, but its highest setting isn't very powerful. Requires three seconds to recharge after five shots. K7 is a fairly good shot, but not much of a match for anyone in a fight. He wears it on a holster on his ‘hip.’Implants: -X7 has a compartment built into his right arm. It acts in a similar way to the Mask of Hyperspace, but with restrictions. He uses this compartment, which opens a pocket of hyperspace, as storage for a variety of hand tools, specially designed for the use of a MRU. Said tools are powered by the MRU using them, and respond to mental commands for better control. Of course, these tools are usually not enough for large-scale repairs. The restrictions for the compartment implant follow. The compartment cannot activate when open. This means that nothing over the size of six inches long and two inches wide can be put into the hyperspace pocket. Also, the compartment uses X7’s power reserves. Using it too much tires him out. Lastly, it’s a question if he’d be able to pull out anything he put in. When he was activated, everything had already been placed inside of the hyperspace pocket. There may be a procedure he isn’t aware of to ensure something can be retrieved.-Sensors have been built into X7’s ‘eyes.’ These sensors can determine simple things, such as if system currently has an electrical current, if a light or fuse is blown, etc. X7’s eyes also have low light settings.Personality: X7 has been programmed to have a friendly, hardworking personality. He loathes to leave a job unfinished. He has a bit of a taste for adventure, and enjoys his job.Alignment: TechnaBio: MRU X7-K4 is a completely robotic being. He’s a prototype, designed to test if a number of MRUs would be worth making. It was decided that the shops already running have covered the needs of the citizens and that a large number was unneeded. X7 was left running, along with MRU Station One, located on the border of the Information and Science district. MRU S1 is a small building, with a back room where the Recharge Station is located.X7 was designed to repair most things from implants that can be accessed without surgery to appliances in businesses. He has an advanced AI to allow him to adapt to any situation. Because of his adaptability, his personality developed, leaving him with a like for a little adventure. One could argue that he's a sentient being.X7 needs to recharge his power once roughly every 72 hours, assuming he doesn’t run a lot or use his compartment implant or tools more than usual.

Name: Ridlon RhimGender: Male.Species: ToaAppearance: Grey and white version of Tahu, wears a light brown cloak and a leather belt with inscriptions of runes, meaning "Ask me questions and I will ask more".Kanohi: A white hau.Powers: Appearing when least expected.Weapons: A wooden staff.Implants: A robotic right arm with increased strength.Personality: Mysterious and confusing. Always speaks in riddles or rhymes.Alignment: Neutral. "Alone I must ride, I'm certainly not on anyone's side."Bio: Ridlon came into being a few years before the toa first came, but lived as a matoran most of his life. After the rise of Mata Nui, Ridlon escaped to a distant planet and taught himself riddles and how to speak rhymes as a toa. He gained the belt, cloak and staff from the native people of the planet and he decided to join Techna Nui. This is where his story begins.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Cadias, your character is approved.Evo, I'm rather iffy about the part where Ridlon escapes to a "distant planet" and then somehow manages to get onto the Techna Nui. There's no hyperspace travel at this point in time, and the Techna Nui has passed no nearby habitable worlds. You could edit Ridlon's history so he travelled to a planet within the Spherus Magna system, then, when he saw the Techna Nui launch, flew back over to join them. If you do that, Ridlon is approved.

Ok.Name: Ridlon RhimGender: Male.Species: ToaAppearance: Grey and white version of Tahu, wears a light brown cloak and a leather belt with inscriptions of runes, meaning "Ask me questions and I will ask more".Kanohi: A white hau.Powers: Appearing when least expected.Weapons: A wooden staff.Implants: A robotic right arm with increased strength.Personality: Mysterious and confusing. Always speaks in riddles or rhymes.Alignment: Neutral. "Alone I must ride, I'm certainly not on anyone's side."Bio: Ridlon came into being a few years before the toa first came, but lived as a matoran most of his life. After the rise of Mata Nui, Ridlon escaped to the Spherus Magna system and taught himself riddles and how to speak rhymes as a toa. He gained the belt, cloak and staff from the native people of the planet and he decided to join Techna Nui at the day of its launch. This is where his story begins.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Name: ArkethGender: Assumed to be maleSpecies: Unknown, quite possibly a unique beingAppearance: Arketh resembles a large skeleton composed of some durable material colored dark grey-brown. His face is skull-like and bears no mask. He seems to almost glide above the ground by the way he moves. A myriad of lengthy strips of black cloth are attached to his bones, which appear to be part of some ragged, flowing cloak with draping sleeves. On his back are a pair of large bird-like wings that go with his vulture-like neck. When not used for show or flight, he can fold them up so well and hide them beneath the cloth of his robe that it almost appears like he does not have them. There is no sign of any organic material on his bones. Arketh looks almost exactly like this. Kanohi: NonePowers: Arketh has the power to open intradimensional gates, an ability identical to the Dark Hunter Vanisher, though he cannot travel as far. He can open portals anywhere only within his surrounding area and step through them to travel to a desired location as if using a door, and use them as limited storage to hold onto trapped energy-based attacks, then release them on another. He also seems to be able to attack others’ minds in the form of powerful mental blasts. Weapons: The cloth covering his hands can be used to blast concentrated, concussive bursts/beams of a dust-like substance at targets. The strips of cloth on his body can be used as appendages to wrap/feel around, handle, or entangle an object or foe.Implants: NonePersonality: Speaking in a whispery, eerie voice that echoes around, Arketh is a dark individual. He gives off an alien presence to those around, and takes delight in frightening others, even to death. He enjoys low lit areas, being accustomed to the dark and cold. Arketh also hates bright, concentrated light.Alignment: NeutralBio: According to Arketh, he originates from Spherus Magna, living there for quite a long time. He has been seen at least once around the battlefields of the Core War, shuffling among the inert bodies, though he has not elaborated on what he has done during the events after the Shattering or Mata Nui’s return.When the Techna Nui was in the process of creation, Arketh watched, and followed on board once it was completed, wishing to visit other worlds for reasons he has not yet revealed. Although he hasn’t committed himself to a side of the Hacker-Techna conflict, he seems to mostly side with the Toa Techna, but only for the journey’s continuation.

Edited by Magnus Greel

Name: KalGender: MaleSpecies: ToaKanohi: Mask of Time PerceptionAppearance: Green mask and armor, white under armor/skin.Power: PlasmaWeapons: Knives, a simple hilt with a magnetic switch (Ya know, like a lightsaber, kinda).Personality: Carefree normally, yet can be very serious.Alignment: Neutral, but he can be swayed.Bio: Kal was a mostly-average Toa of Plasma, who managed to get out of the old Mata Nui robot just in time. He lived on Spherus Magna for a number of years, getting money and housing as a bard, telling stories and entertaining others. Once he came to Techna Nui, he found the required materials and built himself a Classical guitar with which to play, and later he built himself multiple other instruments. Being a bard and entertaining people on the streets is his main occupation on the Techna now.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Name: LudarGender: MaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Average red-gold color scheme toa. Mostly organic.Kanohi: Mask of LogicPowers: FireWeapons: Flaming sword, ten throwing knivesImplants: Wrist-mounted GPS/radio frequency analyzerPersonality: Calm and analytical yet not cold and boring, but kind and adventure-seeking.Alignment: TechnaBio: Ludar has done not much more than work organizing the information contained within the database libraries and occasionally chase after some hackers with his friends.Also, a question: Is the information within the database libraries solid objects like books, or even some sort of device like a Nook or Kindle, or is it all contained within the computer system and just uploaded straight into someone?

- :burnmad:

edit: somehow accidentally removed the bold from personality and alignment. Fixed.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Kal, Burnmad, your characters are approved. I really need to update the approved character list on the first post... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif

Also, a question: Is the information within the database libraries solid objects like books, or even some sort of device like a Nook or Kindle, or is it all contained within the computer system and just uploaded straight into someone?

There are physical books with pages, and there are what I like to call "glorified flash drives" whose data (the book's contents) is read-only and can't be imprinted on someone's mind without the proper permissions.EDIT: Okay, the first post hath been updated. Edited by Legolover-361

Name: GustGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of AirKanohi: Kanohi KakamaPowers: Elemental control over AirWeapons: Energy rifle, two pistols and two daggers.Implants: NonePersonality: Breezy, light-hearted and always ready with a joke.Alignment: TechnaBio: Gust has been a friend of Torch for as long as he can remember. The two spent almost all of their free time together when Torch wasn't working for the Toa Techna, and Gust tagged along on several missions as an outside contractor. He held a high-ranking job in the police force of the city until one day a Hacker put out a contract on Torch's life. When an assassin attempted to complete it, Gust was alongside his friend and took the bullet for him. He's spent the early portion of the game in the hospital.This guy is a staff char from LL's original iteration of the game. He's just giving it the once over so I can put it on the BZP edition.

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Name: JildGender: MaleSpecies: MatoranAppearance: Jild wears a black suit with a white shirt underneath; a red tie hanging down from his neck. He also wears black dress shoes and black dress pants. His clothing looks brand new, and is in execellent condition.Kanohi: None; doesn't wear a Mask. Simply shows his face.Powers: Very good at destroying and locating viruses.Weapons: Jild only carries a small revolver given to him by his parents.Implants: The Matoran has an implant in his brain that allows him to access computers and other tech without having to touch it. But, he can only do it if the object he's accessing is right in front of him. This is not used for hacking.Personality: Jild is rather normal and serious while on the job, but when he's finished he's as crazy as a mad Kikanoli. He runs around like a wild being and causes havoc. But, during his job, he is a great help to shut down viruses.Alignment: Techna, but mainly neutralBio:Jild was born on the large ship and was taught immediatly how to help out in CKC. Ever since he was old enough to work there, he learned from the best about how to locate and shut down viruses. But, this has driven him mad and has to release his stored up energy by acting like a complete fool after working hours.The Matoran works at CKC tracking down and eliminating viruses.-Mef Man Edited by Mef Man

Name: Jade

Species: Glatorian Appearance: Jade's appearance is strikingly beautiful; even though most of her is hidden by her armor. Speaking of armor; she is clothed by plenty of it; believing in being dressed for the right occassion and her's being bounty hunting.

Kanohi: None

Powers: None other than her implant(s) and slightly above average strength

Weapons: Sniper rifle (with different zoom sizes on the scope) and dual pistols. Implants: An implant that goes over her battle mask capable of showing her the heat signatures of items in her normal field of vision and behind objects up to four feet thick.

Personality: Jade is a no time for joking kind of gal who is all business and no time for fun. She is usually tough and focused on the job at hand; getting it from her Glatorian ancestors during their times in the ring back on Bara Magna.

Alignment: Techna, but mainly neutral.

Bio: Jade has been a bounty hunter for as long as she could remember. For the past twenty years she has disappeared, but has returned under the identity of "Jade." No one knows who she was before she left nor why she did leave, but some think it was to hone her abilities of bounty hunting. Now, she tries to hunt as much as she can to pay for her food and stay.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

Name: VorexGender: MaleSpecies: Paradox Eater

There is only one Paradox Eater (Vorex). He feeds off changes in timelines, or other temporal anomalies. However, he can still exist without these; They just increase his strength (but not by much). A Paradox Eater is not capable of using elemental powers. However, they can use Great Kanohi. Vorex has four arms, none of which are particularly strong, and two legs. His main weakness would be the fact that when his chest is not covered up by his arms, even a weak blow would cause a great deal of damage to Vorex. A Paradox Eater is slightly taller than a Matoran, and slightly shorter than a Toa. There is more armour on Vorex's back than on his front.

Appearance:

hni_0004.jpg

Kanohi: Tahk, Mask of Fear

It has the ability to change how the user is seen by others (the user's shape does not actually change; However, anyone looking at the user will instead see their worst fear. The downside to this is that the user will be aware of what anyone looking at them sees, and if used in an area with too many people it could drive the user insane). The wearer of the Tahk will also be surrounded by a strange aura, which will cause others to fear them slightly, even if the mask isn't active.Use of the Tahk will slowly warp the user into a nightmarish creature (This transformation has already begun happening to Vorex), and they will no longer be recognisable as the being they were before, even if the mask is removed. Over-use of the Tahk will result in the user becoming pantophobic. (Pantophobia is a fear of everything)

Powers: Feeds on paradoxes, and/or distortions in spacetime (like those caused by black holes or wormholes).Weapons: None. Vorex feels that he doesn't need weapons.Implants: None.Personality: Vorex is evil. And insane. He will, quite literally, scare people to death for so much as looking at him for too long. He wants to destroy Techna, and all the beings within it.Alignment: Evil.Bio: Nothing is known of Vorex's history, or even how long he has been on Techna. He is simply there.

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Name: Avokhan.Gender: Male.Species: Titan.Appearance: 10-foot tall Titan,wielding many weapons,has caught many hackers before.Kanohi: Hau,the mask of shielding.Powers: Can summon large waves of fire.Weapons: Sword,claws,shield,jetpack,lazer gun/sword.Implants: Bionic eye,bionic arm.Personality: Hot-headed Techna Toa,if he's on your tail,you'd beter watch out.Alignment: Techna.Bio: Avokhan is a Toa from Mata-nui,he lost an eye and an arm in the final battle on Bara-magna. He has now joined Techna after his friend Farandag's brain was hacked,and the hacker who was controlling Farandag's brain forced Farandag to kill himself. Now he wants to avenge his friend's death by trying to find the hacker that did this. Avokhan is mostly calm,but if you make him angry,you're in big trouble!Question: if i want to make a new character,do i just edit this post or i make a new one?-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Infinitus, approved!cooldynamiteproductions: Hmm... I'm not sure about him being ten feet tall. Maybe make him normal size, and then show your skills, and possibly get a character that large.I would appreciate it if there were spaces " " after the commas (,) It's a minor request. I'm basically a living spellcheck. :PMaybe a few less weapons. Normally, people have one or two melee weapons, and a pistol or long ranged weapon.What do his implants do? I'm interested in seeing how they function. As far as editing your post, we'd rather you make a new one so that we know you want it approved.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I'm not so concerned with him being ten feet tall. After all, Toa are canonically seven feet, so he'd be like a basketball player around a group full of soccer players. Intimidating, but not really to the point of having an unfair advantage.What I am concerned with, however, is the fact that you have two implants that we don't know anything about and we have a huge amount of weapons: a sword, claws, shield, a laser, another sword (and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeee)Also, when you say Techna Toa, do you mean he's on the actual Toa Techna team, or a Toa on Techna? If it's the former, you're going to have to get LL's permission for that; if it's the latter, just cut down on a weapon or two, explain if your implants give you any special powers, and I'd say you're approved.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Name: NoirGender: Programmed to act masculineSpecies: AIAppearance: Likes to make itself an appearance of Teridax's silhuoette. Dark red rims his blank white eyes. He can create any appearance for himself, of course.Kanohi: N/APowers: Noir is quite possibly the most advanced AI ever created for hacking purposes. Therefore, he has exceeding capabilities when it comes to hacking. He can tear much coding to shreds with only slight effort. He is also adept at defending himself from other coding that may attempt an attack upon himself. In addition, he can force a being to transport his existence; however, it seems that he cannot damage his host without damaging himself.Weapons: Himself and the viri he creates.Implants: N/APersonality: Coolm, calm, and evil to the last digit of his being. He has destroyed the morality coding that Amnchey originally programmed into him. thus, he won't stop where others will, and he absolutely loves to make fun of whomever he may be tormenting.Alignment: Neutral, helps HackersBio: Noir is an AI created by Amnchey, CEO of Pro Coding Corp. He is the success - or failure - of years upon years of hard work. Thus, as he was created by an extremely experienced coding expert, he's been able to surpass most, if not all other AI. He can learn from any mistakes, modify his own coding, and make himself stronger. Hacking is his very being, his existence, and he has no sense of morality to stop him. He never tires. Never gets bored. Never stops. Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Infinitus, approved!cooldynamiteproductions: Hmm... I'm not sure about him being ten feet tall. Maybe make him normal size, and then show your skills, and possibly get a character that large.I would appreciate it if there were spaces " " after the commas (,) It's a minor request. I'm basically a living spellcheck. :PMaybe a few less weapons. Normally, people have one or two melee weapons, and a pistol or long ranged weapon.What do his implants do? I'm interested in seeing how they function.As far as editing your post, we'd rather you make a new one so that we know you want it approved.

I'm not so concerned with him being ten feet tall. After all, Toa are canonically seven feet, so he'd be like a basketball player around a group full of soccer players. Intimidating, but not really to the point of having an unfair advantage.What I am concerned with, however, is the fact that you have two implants that we don't know anything about and we have a huge amount of weapons: a sword, claws, shield, a laser, another sword (and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeee)Also, when you say Techna Toa, do you mean he's on the actual Toa Techna team, or a Toa on Techna? If it's the former, you're going to have to get LL's permission for that; if it's the latter, just cut down on a weapon or two, explain if your implants give you any special powers, and I'd say you're approved.-Teezy

Name: Avokhan.Gender: Male.Species: Toa.Appearance: 7-foot tall Toa, has caught many hackers before.Kanohi: Hau,the mask of shielding.Powers: Can summon large waves of fire.Weapons: Gunsword(Gun that has a blade attached to it, Claws(on both arms).Implants: Bionic eye(lets zoom in on objects, kinda like a camera lens when you press zoom), bionic arm(a bionic arm replacement .Personality: Hot-headed Techna Toa(works for Techna,also lives on it, if he's on your tail hacker, you'd beter watch out.Alignment: Techna.Bio: Avokhan is a Toa from Mata-nui, he lost an eye and an arm in the final battle on Bara-magna.He has now joined Techna after his friend Farandag's brain was hacked, and the hacker who was controlling Farandag's brain forced Farandag to kill himself. Now he wants to avenge his friend's death by trying to find the hacker that did this. Avokhan is mostly calm, but if you make him angry, you're in big trouble!Have made some corrections. Now for my other characters:Name: Kargananiak(a.k.a.: The maniac).Gender: Male.Species: Skakdi.Appearance: A 5-foot tall Skakdi, he has green skin that has scale-like details.Kanohi: None.Powers: Hacking.Weapons: Chainsaw, his mind and his computer.Implants: none.Personality: A very calm hacker, he has hacked thousands of computers and systems all across Techna. Alignment: Hackers.Bio: He was called the maniac because when he was little,he burned an entire Matoran village down. He loves to hack and he's been caught by Techna before, but he got out of jail.-CDP Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Name: NoirGender: Programmed to act masculineSpecies: AIAppearance: Likes to make itself an appearance of Teridax's silhuoette. Dark red rims his blank white eyes. He can create any appearance for himself, of course.Kanohi: N/APowers: Noir is quite possibly the most advanced AI ever created for hacking purposes. Therefore, he has exceeding capabilities when it comes to hacking. He can tear much coding to shreds with only slight effort. He is also adept at defending himself from other coding that may attempt an attack upon himself. In addition, he can force a being to transport his existence; however, it seems that he cannot damage his host without damaging himself.Weapons: Himself and the viri he creates.Implants: N/APersonality: Coolm, calm, and evil to the last digit of his being. He has destroyed the morality coding that Amnchey originally programmed into him. thus, he won't stop where others will, and he absolutely loves to make fun of whomever he may be tormenting.Alignment: Neutral, helps HackersBio: Noir is an AI created by Amnchey, CEO of Pro Coding Corp. Thus, as he was created by an extremely experienced coding expert, he's been able to surpass most, if not all other AI. He can learn from any mistakes, modify his own coding, and make himself stronger. Hacking is his very being, his existence, and he has no sense of morality to stop him. He never tires. Never gets bored. Never stops.

Approved. You should clarify, however, that it took years upon years for Amnchey to create such an advanced program.

Name: NoirGender: Programmed to act masculineSpecies: AIAppearance: Likes to make itself an appearance of Teridax's silhuoette. Dark red rims his blank white eyes. He can create any appearance for himself, of course.Kanohi: N/APowers: Noir is quite possibly the most advanced AI ever created for hacking purposes. Therefore, he has exceeding capabilities when it comes to hacking. He can tear much coding to shreds with only slight effort. He is also adept at defending himself from other coding that may attempt an attack upon himself. In addition, he can force a being to transport his existence; however, it seems that he cannot damage his host without damaging himself.Weapons: Himself and the viri he creates.Implants: N/APersonality: Coolm, calm, and evil to the last digit of his being. He has destroyed the morality coding that Amnchey originally programmed into him. thus, he won't stop where others will, and he absolutely loves to make fun of whomever he may be tormenting.Alignment: Neutral, helps HackersBio: Noir is an AI created by Amnchey, CEO of Pro Coding Corp. Thus, as he was created by an extremely experienced coding expert, he's been able to surpass most, if not all other AI. He can learn from any mistakes, modify his own coding, and make himself stronger. Hacking is his very being, his existence, and he has no sense of morality to stop him. He never tires. Never gets bored. Never stops.

Approved. You should clarify, however, that it took years upon years for Amnchey to create such an advanced program.
Done.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

• 2 weeks later...

Name: KordavSpecies: Toa of GravityGender: MaleKanohi: Matatu the Mask of Telekineses.Powers: Gravity based powers and abilitiesWeapons: Four pistols. An assult rifle with a attached pump action shot gun and a 32 round clip.Implants: Small plasma bolt generators on his palms. They have a slow rate of fire and do minor damage. (Think Iron Man hand blaster thingies) Several different filters for his eyes that are activated mentaly. They are: night, infrared, and EM (Electromagnetic) vision.Description: A four armed Toa with purple armor. He has four holsters on his back for his pistols and his assult rifle straps to his back. He is average height and weight. ImageAlignment: Techna, but not exactly good.Personality and Traits: Good natured and fun loving, Kordav works as a bounty hunter. He is arrogant and has a huge ego, willing to take any risks to get something done. He is a marksman and often boasts of his achievements and skills. Working as a bounty hunter on the Techna Nui, Kordav has made a good living. He is young, but not inexperienced, as he has never lost a bounty. He dreams of become one of the Toa Techna, and works endlessly hard to achieve his goal.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Name: Jikal, better known as 'Skull'.Gender: MaleSpecies: Toa of LightningAppearance: Jikal looks much like a typical Toa of Lightning. He is typically seen wearing a white suit and a white fedora with a black stripe around it. Skull, on the other hand, wears a black and gray skeleton themed armor suit. Very strong, though it still allows for a good range of movement. While Skull, he trades in his white fedora for a black one.Kanohi: Mask of Time PerceptionPowers: Jikal has a very precise control over his lightning powers, as well as incredible ranged combat abilities.He is not to be underestimated in close combat, however, despite his ranged preference. Weapons: Jikal carries an automatic pistol. Skull, on the other hand, carries two automatic pistols, a scoped carbine and a machete.Implants: Jikal's major implant allows him to summon his Skull armor at will, appearing nearly instantly around his body. The armor increases his speed somewhat, not as much as some models because anymore and it would become bulkier.Personality: Jikal puts on a peace-loving mindset, actively donating to charity, and overall being friendly. The truth is that, as Skull, he is cold and logical. He wouldn't shoot a civilian if it served no purpose, but if it would help him in the slightest he wouldn't hesitate. He has no friends, only allies.Alignment: NeutralBio: Jikal is a seemingly cheerful and friendly being. He is not. He is, in reality, involved in every level of the criminal underground, though almost no one knows his name. Truly, the only one who knows his name is the head of the Golden Hammer Syndicate, the closest thing to a friend he has. The two are allies, though only the head of the Syndicate truly knows of him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Name: Airu Sincl'airGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of AirAppearance: Airu wears purple and black armor, custom-built for him by one of Techna's best weaponsmiths. He has a black Kanohi Kadin, which he loves using due to his love of the skies, and he considers it the next best thing to actually flying through clean air.Kanohi: Mask of FlightPowers: Elemental Air power.Weapons: Airu carries a submachine gun and two silenced pistols, along with a longsword and two daggers for close quarters combat.Implants: None.Personality: Airu can be a harsh being, but he is a good man through and through. He cares deeply for the men under his command and is an excellent tactician, munitions expert, and all around great commander. He has the ability to remember the backgrounds and stories of every single man under his command, giving him a more human touch other commanders on Techna lack. Being drafted into his command is considered one of the best breaks you can get as a cop.Alignment: Techna.Bio: Airu was a Toa from the golden days of the Matoran Universe, and he finds the mission of Techna to be a misguided one, though one he still joined nonetheless, hoping to be a voice of reason on the ship. Out of principle, he refused any implants, preferring to fight with "what the Great Beings gave him." He was appointed chief of the guards for the Technology Tower and has cultivated many friends within the government, including Toa Techna Gust, whom he helped mentor, which helped Gust rise through the ranks of Techna law enforcement.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Name: RyjakGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of shadow Appearance: Like most of the elite Toa team, Ryjak wears a metal suit of protosteel, only his is lined with silver to contrast the otherwise completely black. His eyes are deep purple. He almost always has a smirk on his face.Weapons: Also like all the Elites, he bears a knife, a pack of grenades, a pistol, and a sub machine gun. However, he is one of two excellent snipers on the team.Powers: Power over shadow, and speed by his .Implants: Besides the regular brain implant, he has an implant in his left arm watch that shuts down vehicles. It has a five hour cool down time.Personality: Ryjak is extremely sarcastic, and rather cynical. He's proud of his job, and isn't above shoving it in your face. Overall, he's cocky.History: As a Kra-Matoran in Karda-Nui, he was changed back from mutation....but not from being a shadow Matoran. After years of being regarded as a freak, he leaped at the chance to be a Toa...as long as he was loyal to the Elite Toa team. He grew to be a great friend of Matrapolix's (as much as one can be of the robot-like Toa) training under him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Name: XaranGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianAppearance: Xaran wears silvery greyish armour, with a silver helmet that protects most of his head, but is coloured dark red at the top. His eyes are a bluish colour, however, one of his eyes is a lighter blue, due to a mix up when the lights for the replacement eyes were put in. Due to the design of the implants, his eyes look as if there are goggles over top of them. The are around his left eye, as well as a portion of his face to the left of that, is covered in a metal plate, due to an accident that also destroyed his natural eyes.Kanohi: NonePowers: Uncanny ability to tell whether someone has a true or artificial personality; aka, if it was created by someone intending to make a 'true' S-Being, or if someone was an actual being. He can also use the reverse; and detect if someone has an artificial body, however, he has not actually discovered this power.Weapons: Two dual swords that can either act as a normal knife, or have their handles flipped to essentially have a sword that acts almost like a wristblade would in practice. He doesn't wield anything else, aside from his arm pistols, however, what he lacks in powers and weapons, he makes up with slightly better than average martial arts skills.Implants: To make up for his lack of any usable powers, he wields two arm mounted energy pistols, one for each arm; however, he did not get a brain implant, despite being born on the ship. That said, he was forced to replace his eyes, and a portion of the left side of his face, due to an accident early in his life. However, this implant does not do anything that a normal eye wouldn't; it simply allows him to see when he otherwise wouldn't be able to because of being blinded.Personality: Xaran is typically the type of person to crack jokes at times; but this is simply a cover. Events from his past has left him scared; both for himself, and for others. Sometimes he'll jump into the fight, but other times, he'll be more reluctant to, simply because of how easily he lost his sight before.Alignment: Neutral, with a lean toward Techna.Bio: Xaran was born on the Techna and so, is used to the mass amounts of differences from the surface world... Because he's never been to the surface world. He's heard rumours, however, he's obviously never seen it for him. Seemingly due in part to this familiarity with the Technan ship, he can detect if someone is a synthetic being, or if they were from the Surface world, either through the transfer system, has been on the ship since it was launched, or even born there like him. His father, someone named Barrett, taught him how to use the implants he received when he was old enough to, and also taught him how to fight with hand to hand combat, including a few forms of martial arts. However, one day, when he was still fairly young, Xaran managed to damage a pipe that, while not totally integral to the Techna Nui's running state, had the unfortunate side effect of exploding, and sending a shard of metal almost totally into his head. The end result of that was that his natural eyes were destroyed, and part of the left side of his face was heavily damaged, from the force of the explosion, and turning away from it... it was pure luck that he wasn't outright killed. To save him, and allow him to keep his vision, the doctors removed his natural eyes, and put in a replacement set of implant eyes. However, someone messed up, and as such, the left eye is slightly lighter than the other. Xaran quickly got used to his new sight, even though it wasn't any different than before. However, he did focus some training to fighting while blind, but... Well... He's not that good at that. After that, he decided to learn how to fight with swords, and was given his dual swords as a way to protect himself, even as he tried to join the Guard. Due to his lack of elemental powers, he was put effectively on probation; and his job now effectively lies in the hands of whether or not he can actually handle being part of the guard. However, recently, Xaran has noticed that his powers have started to merge with his vision, though it only allows him to see a word that says whether someone's synthetic or not inside his field of vision; it's nothing he didn't already have.

Finally thought up an idea of what to do for this character. =) The only truly important things are his synthetic or not vision(Which is not useful except for plot stuff. =P), his martial arts skills, his swords, and his gun implants(Which I'm willing to drop to one, if you think I should. Inspiration guy, who I name dropped in the bio, only had one. =P)... His eye implants are literally just for show, and just to keep his vision, along with allowing him to look a little more like inspiration guy. =P

• 3 weeks later...
Name: Lekar Gender: Male Species: ToaAppearance: Lekar is a bit more bulky than the normal Air Toa. He has quite a few scars from his job.Kanohi: Mask of HyperspacePowers: Normal Air powersWeapons: Lekar carries a shield that is normaly carried on his back.Implants: Arm blaster that fires highly compressed air darts. It can retract into his arm when not in use, aloowing him the use of his hand. It is located on his right arm. Personality: Lekar has a 'live life to the fullest' type outlook on life, at least when he's not on an investigation. When he is, he is very serious and fact-driven.Alignment: TechnaBio: Lekar is a Private Eye that is good at what he does. He has gotten into some situations where he has been beat up and shot at, but he's prevailed in the end. Lekar grew up reading mystery novels, which helped his ability to solve cases. His family recently died due to rogues on Spherus Magna, and so he came to the Techna Nui to live a new life.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Name: ReichenbachGender: MaleSpecies: Toa (Sonics)Appearance: A mainly black Metru-style Toa, with some silver. His mask looks like Chirox's Shelek.Kanohi: Mahiki (Looks like a black and silver Shelek)Powers: Great control over elemental Sonics, shape-shifting and illusions (the second two due to his Mahiki). He also has very quick reflexes, and is very good with a sword.Weapons: A long, wicked sword.Implants: An internet router (operates seperately from the others, as he made it himself over a long period of time; so, if the other routers on the Techna-Nui were brought down, his would still function)Personality: Reichenbach is a genius, but he doesn't intend on using that for good. He has a god complex, but has a large amount of patience.Alignment: Neutral, or whoever's paying him.Bio: Reichenbach was one of the first to board the Techna-Nui, although there is (strangely) no record of his existence on board. He works as a 'consulting criminal': if someone wants something criminal done, he 'fixes' it for them (for a price). There are few criminals who have not heard of him, and he himself has no doubt that the higher-up beings on board are also aware of his existence.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill