Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

So anyone have one of those omg ponies moments when someone says something that's liks to your brain as ponies?

Yes. It happens a lot.
'Strangely...I have not had one yet, except for in Portal 2 when Wheatley says a pony farm

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I just got a job at Walmart, and when I was buying something one day I saw one of the cashiers had a McDonald's Pinkie Pie on her neck dangly thing. We had an awesome brohoof moment.

AwesomeWe shouldake an rpg here on off topic forums for bronies Edited by Hahli Husky

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

So anyone have one of those omg ponies moments when someone says something that's liks to your brain as ponies?

I know a guy named Makoto on the high school baseball team. They call him Big Mac. Everyone else is like, LOL McDonalds, I'm like OMG ponies.

In a new mission in the game Star Trek Online, there's a text mention of a ship called S.S. Celestia.Knowing the people at Cryptic, this is probably intentional, as several Cryptic employees are bronies.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Looks like we might have another episode with John de Lancie.Here's hoping for more DisQord!

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Dunno, but there's a post on [redacted] about it.

YES! THE GOD OF CHAOS AND TROLLIG RETURNS!

Ok guys, I got a question real quick about an idea for a fanfic that's been spinning in my head. So we all know that Ponyville has never been lacking in the excitement department, but only the ponies that are "main characters" are ever really shown. I was thinking of making a fanfic of what is going on in Ponyville, along with an OC just cause it'd help me write it easier, as the Mane 6 and friends stir up all the trouble that they get into. I feel the idea has been done before, so I figured I'd see what you guys all thought about it. Any ideas/ thoughts/ quotes of it being done?

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

I would absolutely love it if Discord came back. He's just so cool.

Best. Caartoon. Trolling. Villain. Evah!

I'm doubting that he'll make a second appearance. My thoughts are that the voice actor for Discord simply voiced another character, and not the Deity of Chaos. It's possible, though... but I still doubt he'll show up. -Skar

I'm doubting that he'll make a second appearance. My thoughts are that the voice actor for Discord simply voiced another character, and not the Deity of Chaos.
Definitely possible, though I think Mr. de Lancie has a too distincive voice to just use him for another character. I doubt they would've called him up if it was for some run-of-the-mill-character and not Discord.Still, that's no confirmation. He COULD be voicing someone else, I just think it's unlikely.

I just got a job at Walmart, and when I was buying something one day I saw one of the cashiers had a McDonald's Pinkie Pie on her neck dangly thing. We had an awesome brohoof moment.

AwesomeWe shouldake an rpg here on off topic forums for bronies
Yeah... Me and SkyPhazer tried that. It seemed impossible to get approved. Every time we fixed issues with it, one of the judges kept throwing new stuff at us. So, we got it to a point where we liked it, then just said "screw it, we'll make our own site" And we did. Turns out it's pretty popular. :P

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Well, I read where that originally came from...I don't think it's legit.

How so?-Skar
The dude said he went to a con, saw De Lancie, asked him about some stuff, and got told that De Lancie hadn't seen the Discord episodes yet, and that he was gonna be in another episode.

Same here! So....jeez Idk what we should talk about.

We could talk about the ENORMOUS spike in support for the LEGO Cuusoo MLP:FiM proposal. Two days ago it was stalled at around 875 supporters. Now it's at 1569 supporters and growing. Apparently it was shared on several unmentionable-yet-widely-used sites. Hopefully it can keep up this momentum!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Guess who got pinkestia at mcdonalds today?

Blind bag purchase complete.Loot: Glow in the Dark Rarity. :wub:

I want blind bags... I should go see if anywhere near me has them...

Guess who got pinkestia at mcdonalds today?

At McDonalds? Wasn't she in the last wave?In January?Of last year?O_o
Me and my lil' sis both got it and we were like WTK?

^^Seriously, your McDonalds must be in some sort of temporal flux or something. XD

Has anyone found any good piano arrangements of pony songs?I've been digging, but all I can find is multiple instrument orchestrations. :(

OctaviasPianist has piano music as PDFs on all his videos. Also Everypony Sings has sheet music for like every song in the show, mostly piano and guitar I think. No flute, as usual.Speaking of which I'm writing an arrangement of Pinkie's Brew for flute quartet/quintet. Filming myself 5 times playing in tune and at tempo is going to be a pain once I'm done... Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

*browsing sheet music**finds SATB for Hearth's Warming Carol*omigoshomigoshomgosh!Now I have to learn all the parts. :PThe Soprano doesn't go too high, I might be able to sing them all in the correct range even. :biggrin:

Wow, that is awesome. Although, I'd rather try gathering a brony choir together somewhere. "Winter Wrap-up" would be sweet in four-part harmony. :biggrin: Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]