Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

On your second point...wow, totally didn't notice that! :o Must be because the crusaders haven't been in any episodes lately.

Also because Scootaloo can't really fly.Now that you mentioned it, it was a shame that they couldn't fit Scoots at least into some sort of Rainbow Dash-worshiping gag.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

On your second point...wow, totally didn't notice that! :o Must be because the crusaders haven't been in any episodes lately.

Also because Scootaloo can't really fly.Now that you mentioned it, it was a shame that they couldn't fit Scoots at least into some sort of Rainbow Dash-worshiping gag.
I read that as Rainbow Dash-shipping gag.

Anypony else notice the amount f Derpyness in hurricane fluttershy?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Anypony else notice the amount f Derpyness in hurricane fluttershy?

Oh yes. Derpys everywhere, including in the first few minutes. She didn't do anything very derpy in the background, but she was very prominent as a background character. It was hard to miss her.I have to tell you, looking for the easter eggs in this show has helped my attention to small details. :P

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Wait wait wait, Derpy was in the episode??;)

Crossed eyes and all! :)

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Holy hay, the Hub and Hasbro are going all out with the season finale!I approve.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Holy hay, the Hub and Hasbro are going all out with the season finale!I approve.

Because of how much fame the show has and how big the Fanbase is!

Like I said only ponies could make me watch a royal wedding. I so excited I keep forgetting the new episode on Saturday is not the finale (maybe because it's the one finale I'm looking forward to).

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I may be back from my spring break in time for the finale!! But I'm going to be missing Pinkie's new episode. Drat. Oh well, lesser of the two evils I guess. As for the finale, I'm both dreading and excited for it. Another summer of waiting for the next season, but an awesome episode to wrap it all up.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

WARNING: Heavy amounts of gushing out how much I'm excitedIts confirmed...DISCORDS VOICE ACTOR IS RETURNING!!!!! PLEASE HAVE DISCORD BAXK!!! THIS IS THE MOST BEST POSSIBLE THING!!!!!!ISN'T THIS EXCITING?! ARE YOU EXCITE I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXITED IN MY-WELL EXCEPT FOR THE TIME I WENT *Gaaassssppp* BUY I MEAN REALLY!! THIS GOIN TO BE SO AWESOME AND 20% COOLER IN 10 SECONDS FLAT!!!!!

I completely hope Discord returns for the beginning (or end) of Season Three.

I'd actually like to see him come at the end of season two. I think bringing back he reigning king of chaos from the first episodes of the season is a nice way to wrap everything up.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Gotta love John de Lancie.Anyway, blind bag update:Glow in the Dark Pinkie Pie purchased.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Confirmed? For real??YES!!!!!

He confirmed it on his twitter!

Glow in the Dark Pinkie Pie purchased.

Is there no limit to her magic? Her evil gypsy magic? D=Also, I think I'm pretty late on this, but I just recently realized that Celestia has a niece and nephew. So, either Celestia separated a mother from her two children for 1,000 years (which is far worse than Nightmare Moon, might I add), or Celestia and Luna have at least one sibling. O.o I wonder if we'll be seeing more of the royal family in the finale?

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Also, I think I'm pretty late on this, but I just recently realized that Celestia has a niece and nephew. So, either Celestia separated a mother from her two children for 1,000 years (which is far worse than Nightmare Moon, might I add), or Celestia and Luna have at least one sibling. O.o

I think Word of Faust is that they only say "niece and nephew" because it's simpler, given how she believes them to be very distantly related.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I think Word of Faust is that they only say "niece and nephew" because it's simpler, given how she believes them to be very distantly related.

Ah, that makes more sense (and keeps everything relatively simpler in terms of the show). And we already know Cadence's dark secret. She created evil clones of herself and tried to get Hasbro to sell them off as toys under the name of Celestia as to ensure she could rule over the brony community with an iron horn! D= It explains why the toy was pink and why the voice doesn't match Celestia. Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Anyone see the new finale clip?

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER FLOWER GIRLS!!!

NON-DERPED DERPY!She can move her eyes at will? :PThough unusual, it is fun to see her with normal eyes sometimes.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

So, I've remained mostly indifferent to the show for a while. Tried a few episodes, loved a lot of the stuff the fandom cranked out, but didn't really get into it.I just watched Luna Eclipsed and the Flim Flam song has been on repeat for the last half an hour.I... I think I'm part of the herd now.

doctor-who-premier.jpg

Okay, I think I've found a new favourite blog series. Obviously Ask Pinkamena Diane Pie is gonna remain at the top (Those feels man, all those feels) but Ask Jappleack has been delivering just as many feels. I've just caught up and I've been "Wat"ing the whole way through, but there's been one or two fairly heartwarming bits. And it's still running, so take that, APDP!Weird how something like Apple.MOV can be given a slightly deeper plot. Wonder how it's going to leak into Magic.MOV.

LzcD9OS.png

Spolier:DERPY HAS HER OWN EPISOEE!!!! And there will be a seventh element.Which means...*i now have the biggest grin on my face*Bronies rejoice!!!!

Definitely, definitely a forgery. For one thing, can you imagine the outcry? For another, come on, of all the potential candidates, they'd pick Derpy? For another, I assume you got this from that screenshot of a Wikipedia page, the other episodes just sound like bad fanfiction. As does this episode.

LzcD9OS.png