Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Matilda - Home

Matilda frowned a little at the mess, that undoubtedly she was going to have to clean up. "Hey, Rudy. Making a mess, I see."

~

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

She smiled brightly. "I believe I have some matters to attend to. Until we meet again, friend."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"Excellent. So... what's the safe radius of these explosives?"


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 12:20 PM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis' eyes followed his finger down to the bandanna, and her hand slowly reached up to feel it. Something about it seemed to calm her, and something like a hesitant smile came to her face. She nodded and followed after.

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

Bacchus beamed as his friend came back to join the rest of the group.  "Alright, here's the 411," he declared once he and Kaenis had returned to the dais.  "Kaenis, Juno, come and stand up here with me.  I've got a hypothesis.  Three Virtues, three people, but those three people have to stand together under the Three Virtues to get more than just a pretty light show.  I think.  Maybe that's why nothing happened when just a random three of us stood on here.  Giant woman!" he called after.  "How are those sketches coming along?  Find anything interesting?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

She smiled brightly. "I believe I have some matters to attend to. Until we meet again, friend."

GM IC: Hakkzan - The Tower

"Farewell," the skakdi nodded.

5 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"Excellent. So... what's the safe radius of these explosives?"

GM IC: Skrall - Black Spike Mountains

"It's not the blast radius you need to worry about," the lead Skrall gestured vaguely to the ground, which was strewn with bits of rock. Given that the stone in this area was already predominantly black, nothing about it really stood out to Tekmo, but there was evidently some significance to the rubble the Skrall was indicating. "There's a lot of loose stone on these slopes. There's a risk of landslides." 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"Hmm. Well, it doesn't seem anyone but us noticed. Perhaps we should check someplace else?"


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Skrall - Black Spike Mountains

"Such as where?" The Skrall asked, "These mountains are vast, and this is the only pipeline we've found so far." 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"Hmm. Good point. So..." Tekmo looked over to where the next mountain in this line was. "We try that one next?"


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Skrall - Black Spike Mountains.

"That was the plan," the lead Skrall nodded. Behind him, several of his companions appear to be replenishing the bomb bays of their Axalara aircraft. 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Investigation

Armani excused herself from the room after a nod in return, and once she was out, she briefly pondered her next steps. Speaking to the spies, perhaps...? Though, what would she learn? She knew they had been ordered by their superior, followed without question... But there was something to this, she could tell. Who were Coyle's informants? Why did he seem so unbothered about them causing such a catastrophe? She mused on this as she descended the stairs.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside (office)

As Arkis shoves the door, Rakpazis tries to hold it back but pushes in such a way that the conflicting forces causes him to stumble into the room. The action is awkward enough that he trips over himself and collapses on the floor. He lets out a screech of confusion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garuda - Tesara (Home)

"Um... I got... hungry," she says quietly, her claw slowly creeping out of the box with another handful of cereal.

 

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis sighed and took her indicated place on the dais. She warily watched the stone below her for any change.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis cries out as he's shoved backward with surprising force, sending him staggering into a cart of tools. All but disregarding the pain in his frenzy, he pushes back off and tries to tackle Rakpazis before it sees his guest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: The Dais - The Arena

As the three beings stepped up onto the dais, the ethereal lights once again began to emanate from the stones. One of the circles lit up green, then another, only for the third to flare red once again, and the lights dimmed once more. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Matilda - Dangit Garuda

"You knew I was going to go get dinner- you know what. Never mind." She walked in and set the pies down. "We have a visitor, so make sure to share."

~

IC: Armani - Spy Time

The spies were probably her best lead. She headed down to where they were detained.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Armani - The Tower

'Detained' appeared to be too strong of a word. The spies had been escorted to an empty dining room on one of the lower levels, with food and drink provided. They were laughing and chatting, the room's door wide open, with only two guards making a token effort to keep them confined. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside (office)

In his confusion, he barely gets up by the time Arkis comes and tackles him. He tries to get up and throw Arkis off of himself. 

"Kha...Closed? Kline, kah. Leave in ship." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Things That Make You Go Hmm

Armani walked up to the wide open doors, and looked inside, before looking to the guards. "Hmm" was her first comment on the matter. Her stance and expression was not of anger or annoyance, of course, and she addressed the guards politely. "Hello there! This seems a rather unusual place to keep detainees caught committing a criminal act, even if under orders. Might I ask what prompted this odd arrangement?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - Aqua Magna shoreline > the Aquarium

 "..." Vrokdann was truly at a loss for words. Why did I shoot lasers at his stand? The truth, there's a voice in my head I keep fighting with, wouldn't cut it.

-Say something dumb, girl, but answer soon...!-

"Okay, but why don't you give me an idea, since it was your fault to begin with?" Vrokdann hoped to be speaking low enough not to cause terrible misunderstandings with her boss.

-Uhh, rivalries! Rivalries always cut it!-

"Well you see," Vrokdann spoke aloud now. " I saw this... person I'm not exactly on good terms with, We'd agreed that, should we see each other again we'd settle it then and there, once and for all. So I saw them around your stand and my instinct was just, zap that hopeless scrub! I don't even know if I got them, tough luck."

-Huh, could've been worse.-

She had excused herself now, but she hadn't apologised...

  • Like 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Amazing

"I realise that," she said politely. "What I mean is, do you have any information pertaining to why these orders were given? Or by who?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Voyin - Matilda's Place

And, following Matilda, came Voyin, dressed in a comfy sweater and looking very excited to eat pie with her friends. She waved to Garuda. "Hi!"

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Click Through the power of the Necronomicon I am here temporarily. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis' lighter, weaker frame is easily tossed aside, rolling back into another cart. "What? I don't... understand! But you need to leave... now!"

 

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis watched as the lights glowed green, green, then red. Another failure. As far as she was concerned, it was her fault.

 

IC: Garuda - Tesara (Home)

Garuda perked up and noticed her friend coming in. "Voyin!" she cried as she ran over to give the Glatorian a hug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Guards - The Tower

"The Commander, of course." 

_______________________________________

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

As Arkis was knocked to the ground, the plant-Agori hybrid emerged from its hiding place, wordlessly observing the two beings. Whether it was mere curiosity or some measure of dutiful guilt that had lured him out was only for him to comprehend. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"...Right then. Perhaps we should have introductions. I am Ranger Tekmo. And you are?"

 

IC: Waveahk (New Atero, The Aquarium)

"OK. I don't believe you, not for a second, but OK."

The Aquarium landed back in New Atero not shortly after.

"Come. We should show everyone what we found."

  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Voyin - Matilda's Place

The hug took Voyin off guard, she still wasn't used to that whole thing. But she embraced the Zesk back, the hug likely very comfortable in her blue sweater. 

"How are you, little one? It looks as if the food spoils are plenty!" Voyin asked of Garuda, in their native tongue.

OOC: @Click @ZippyWharrgarbl


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Voyin - Matilda's Place

Voyin shook her head, gravely. 

"No. Was on way back from trip, when happened. Wish I could have helped stop."
 

OOC: @Click


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Matilda - Matilda's House

Matilda, meanwhile, settled in to eat some pie.

~

IC: Armani - Well Then

"Of course." Armani glanced back to the doorway. "I understand that this may not feel very serious. They are your fellows, after all, acting under orders. I do understand that. But, be that as it may... betraying the trust of our people is a very grave matter, indeed. Thank you for performing your duties regardless of the situation. I hope to see the matter resolved as quickly as possible. On that note, would you mind if I spoke to them briefly?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Littiuu - Tesara, Coffee Shop

There were some times - not many, but some - when it became really hard to be the constantly cheery figure she believed the world needed.

Calidus' words lay heavy on Littiuu's shoulders as he explained more fully what had happened. Why any terrorist would target Tesara, almost-paradise as it was in this wasteland, was beyond the Ta-girl, whose frown deepened at the thought of her fellow Tesarans driven to such fear. She was... there was no denying it, the usually always-upbeat girl was angry that someone had brought it to this. She didn't try to suppress it, in the moment; just absorbed some more of her cake in a brooding manner.

After several long moments, she sighed.

"I want to say 'let's get them back, make them pay'; but revenge never solved anything yet."

A calming breath. Then another.

Then one more, just for good measure. Slowly, even in spite of everything, a smile worked its way back onto her face.

"Maybe I can help another way, though. If people are so scared... they need some happiness to take their mind off it. Someone to be reassuring and cheerful, and... well, that could be me!"

It was what she'd always done back home, for her people; ever since the Great Cataclysm. Surely she could help do the same here too, couldn't she?

@Dane

 

IC: Kastir - The Arena

"Actually... yes."

Her sketchings weren't pretty, but they did the job; and once she saw the new combination again fail to light up as desired, the giant stepped to Bacchus' side, handing him back the pad. It showed essentially what she'd seen: instead of the lights representing virtues, the first one was illustrated with a silhouette that resembled the late Great Spirit Robot more than anything else; the second, central light bore the design of a planet, probably Spherus Magna; while the third showed the many-pointed star design that she didn't recognise.

"I've got a theory."

She glanced across at Drukann, her employer, who had been quiet so far; but Kastir didn't see any harm in sharing what she'd learned with the trio. They were all here for the same purpose after all, weren't they? What benefited them benefited all of them.

"It looks like these symbols represent places. If that's the case, that means to activate the... whatever, you'd need one Spherus Magna native-" she pointed at Bacchus with a sharp claw.

"One from our old universe-" she indicated generally to everyone else present.

"And one from..."

She trailed off, reaching over Bacchus' shoulder to tap the third symbol she'd sketched. What it represented... was that the Red Star? But the Red Star was just that, wasn't it - a star? How was someone supposed to hail from the depths of a star? Or if not, what did it represent? Bacchus' guess was as good as hers, in that case.

@Ironfist @Dane @Click @Onaku

 

IC: Tarutu - Black Spike Mountains

Well, if that was that... there seemed precious little for her to do, at present, as the Skrall got back to work with their bombs, while she and the Tesara expedition... just watched, the businesswoman supposed. She might be good with her hands, but she didn't know her way around an explosive; and while some skills could be picked up in a matter of minutes... she didn't think trying that was worth the risk. The Skrall clearly knew what they were doing, and wouldn't want her underfoot; so Tarutu supposed the best she could do was settle in for a long wait.

And maybe find a decent question to ask, in the meantime.

"Hey, excuse me?"

She waved from her cockpit in the direction of the lead Skrall, who would probably see little more than a short blue arm poking over the top of the windscreen.

"Yeah, another Atero girl here; you might have visited my shop there. But serious question: what exactly are you expecting to uncover? I get it, you're looking for Fe too; but you've got to be trying to find more than just old pipes. If I know what, more specifically, you're hoping to find, I can lend my expertise too."

Her expertise had little to do with mountains and explosives... but she was good at finding things that people were looking for. That had to count for something.

@Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui @Smudge8

 

((ooc: Hope everyone's alright with the tagging thing! I've kinda caught onto it from SKR; but if you'd rather I not tag when I reply to you, just let me know and I won't ^^))

  • Like 1

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Well Then

"Thank you for performing your duties regardless of the situation. I hope to see the matter resolved as quickly as possible. On that note, would you mind if I spoke to them briefly?"

GM IC: Guards - The Tower

"We're not supposed to be letting anyone in, or out." 

2 hours ago, That Matoran with a Vahi said:

IC: Tarutu - Black Spike Mountains

"Yeah, another Atero girl here; you might have visited my shop there. But serious question: what exactly are you expecting to uncover? I get it, you're looking for Fe too; but you've got to be trying to find more than just old pipes. If I know what, more specifically, you're hoping to find, I can lend my expertise too."

GM IC: Skrall - Black Spike Mountains

"If some remnant of Fe is still hiding out here, they'll be underground. We're trying to dig up Fe's old pipelines to see if any of them having been used recently." 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Calidus Serpico - Tesara, Coffee Shop

Calidus' look was that of empathy, but it steeled up after a few moments.

"Absolutely. But...just know, I'm not gonna stop until we know just who did this, and why." He put his coffee down, wiping his face with the back of his hand. "This is my hometown, and I'm not gonna let some psychos ruin it for their political game."

OOC: @That Matoran with a Vahi


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 10:23 AM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

 

On 4/10/2020 at 3:20 PM, That Matoran with a Vahi said:

IC: Kastir - The Arena

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

"Aw, what?!" the Rock Agori exclaimed in disappointment as the lights on the dais failed to light up in a new way.  His theory had been torpedoed... but!  He wasn't bummed out about it for too long.  Part of being an investigator was, well, investigating different theories about things and seeing which one was the correct one.  And it seemed like the giant woman had a theory of her own to share.

Bacchus accepted his notebook back and observed the sketches that had been made on it, raising an eyebrow in intrigue as the giant woman explained her theory.  "Hrmmm... if your 'three people from three places' theory is indeed correct, then we have two possible options for what place this symbol represents," he said, tapping the many-pointed star symbol after her.  "That-" he pointed to the symbol of the Great Spirit Robot- "is where the Old Universe lay in the cosmos.  And that-" he tapped the star symbol again- "is where Bota Magna lay.  I think it's possible that this symbol could represent Bota Magna; in fact, I think that that's most likely."  He tapped his chin with the stem of his pipe and turned his gaze skyward.  "The only other option I can think of... though it is a bit far-fetched... is that it represents... the Red Star."

-   -   -

--IC: Catina: Cliffside--

After what felt like hours, though could have likely only been a few minutes, a throbbing pain roused Catina from his resting slumber.  He awoke to look at his hands- the wounds on them ached, and the hasty bandages he had dressed them with had stuck fast.  Were he to remove them, the scabs would be torn open again.  His hands were his most important tool; if they were not whole, he could not use his weapons, forage for food and supplies, slay hostile beasts.  Hasty bandages were only a temporary solution.  He needed better healing.

During his climb up into Cliffside, he had seen an alcove beneath the plateau with promising signage.  The Glatorian removed his notice from the board he had rested under, straightened his pack, and set off to find a way down that did not involve any more harm to his hands.  It took some minutes of exploring, but to his pleasure, he eventually discovered a set of stairs that led down.

On the threshold, his hand went instinctively to Thunder Manibus' handle as a very large, very dirty, very ugly bird took off from the alcove.  But it did not seem to have any interest in him, so he lowered his aching hand.  He approached the ajar door and found behind it a prone Glatorian lying in a cart, and a strange creature that appeared to be some sort of mix between Agori and plant.  He did not make a sound, but he found his hand going back to Thunder Manibus again.

--OOC:--

Catina has found Arkis' office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - The Worst Jail

"Understandable. Is there any problem with me conducting my investigation from here, without entering the room?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Guards - The Tower

"I guess not?" The guards exchange a confused glance; evidently they were unaware of any investigation. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garuda - Tesara (Home)

Garuda shrugged nonchalantly. Evidently she was feeling better about it. <Nothing to do... but eat pie!>

She scampers over to Tilly and hangs at the edge of the table, watching her. 

OOC: @Dane@ZippyWharrgarbl

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

With that sudden departure, Arkis just lays on the ground, starting to feel his bumps and bruises where he had been tossed around by the strange creature. He groans, and his head lolls back... only to see the one he had tried to protect standing out in the open. "What do you think you're..."

He's cut off by the sound of footsteps on the rickety stairs outside. His head pops up, and he winces, then again as he notices a grey Glatorian in the doorway. "...we're closed," he mutters, knowing it's probably fruitless.

 

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

She slowly steps off the pedestal and sits against a pillar, not really listening or caring for Bacchus' deductions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Matilda - Matilda's Home

Matilda wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and glanced at Garuda.

"What, you full?" Matilda joked, mouth full of pie.

~

IC: Armani - I'm Sorry I Done Did You Like This Armani I Don't Know How To Investigate Things

She gave the guards a reassuring smile. "Nothing to worry about. I am just following some loose ends about the situation, that's all. This was, after all, a very strange and worrying turn of events. I would rather understand them fully before finalising my reports."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...