Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Bulik: Good to know it was 'hilarious' as well as an accurate character portrayal. A very wise man, indeed. 'Real Reality'? Sounds paradoxical...@TNG: The original reason for them watching it inside was because of the very hot weather the US has been having lately. I'm pretty sure that was the panel that surprised most of the people. @Ptol: I was right, most people knew something was up by the second panel. I couldn't fit many people in the panel which is the main reason why you and all the other characters didn't appear. I guess you now have an awesome reason for not being present at the computer. @Peng: Well that sounds... erm... fun... At least you're proud.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I knew something was up by the second panel!And ha, I'm outside detonating missiles! Because I'm a robot!
And i'm helping, probably. You know, the one making the missiles explode into different shapes or stuff.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Note to self: stay away from the city of any girl that mal likes..... unless I bring popcorn :lol:great comic, as usual!

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Bulik: I'm sure that he is good entertainment when angered. Pop corn makes all of life's difficulties entertainment.@TNG: Thanks, It was a simple effect. Actually the description was exactly what he said in one of his posts describing his true form. Gotta love his 'wat' expression. @Leraku: That certainly helps identify his personality against certain characters. It also helped me identify which characters I need to use more often. If anyone else wants to do this with their character then it will help greatly. @TNG: Good to know you identified what it was actually for. Hopefully you can get it done soon.Glad you guys like the comics.I would like to thank all those who voted for me during the Comic Contest #2. Love you guys. ~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@comic:I gave some sound advice. I am satisfied@opinions:you are unwise not to fear me. you will not last long
For one - i as well don't really have any fear for you. You have a particularly overboard powerset, making you pretty much invincible with no endearing part of it. Leraku, however, is actually NOT invincible, and has a backstory. So far, i have seen no real proof and reasoning behind you having such insane powers. Thus... i don't actually acknowledge it. And no, 'mal was created really strong' or something like that doesn't count. It just doesn't make sense, compared to a very carefully thought out backstory.
I really feel for that guy. It's obvious Leraku doesn't notice Tammy, yet this guy does. :crying:
Leraku does notice her - but not in the way that she thinks of him. He just finds her to be oddly enthusiastic, as mentioned.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

@comic:I gave some sound advice. I am satisfied@opinions:you are unwise not to fear me. you will not last long
For one - i as well don't really have any fear for you. You have a particularly overboard powerset, making you pretty much invincible with no endearing part of it. Leraku, however, is actually NOT invincible, and has a backstory. So far, i have seen no real proof and reasoning behind you having such insane powers. Thus... i don't actually acknowledge it. And no, 'mal was created really strong' or something like that doesn't count. It just doesn't make sense, compared to a very carefully thought out backstory.
I really feel for that guy. It's obvious Leraku doesn't notice Tammy, yet this guy does. :crying:
Leraku does notice her - but not in the way that she thinks of him. He just finds her to be oddly enthusiastic, as mentioned.
You don't need an enourmous backstory for your character. He's a Makuta. What else can you expect? As for TNG, he's a Toa and a Prime, sorta a Bionicle/TF hybrid by genetics, and that is added to his own strength, training, and experiences.@Comic the spilling coffee thing was the best, very creative. I can't tell if Nico's gonna take this advice to heart and make things worse, or if he's gonna give up. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I still think Leraku makes a good point, a very powerful character such will seem more reasonable in a sense if they have a good backstory, thats why my current comic arc is my history, to better explain my phenomenal powers, making them seem more legitimate. Leraku has already been doing that for quite some time now. And a makuta's greatest weakness is his true form. A gasseous state, vulnerable. But in the long run, I think we can all learn from this comic is that no matter what, Bulik has the best solution.Hire an assassin.No really, these darned bills won't pay themselves you know.

I like how the recently rejected younger brother points out to his older brother that a date is not a carbonated beverage.
Indeed. I isn't some walk in the park for these guys. They have horrible luck while Neo is... experienced.
Hey, just cause you havn't dated anyone ever doesn't mean you don't have good advice.Wait...this is Soran we're talking about...nevermind ;P
Soran is terrible at the whole dating process. I like giving him the shy, compassionate personality. This does have downfalls though.Glad you guys liked the comic.Now because I'm bored I created yet another 'preview' for Season 2 of my comics. I'm testing a few of the backgrounds I created with the chimoru r kit. The backgrounds are also compatible with the regular chimoru kit as well.LinkSome of the specific updates that will be included are:More 'real' looking backgrounds. Tiny details in backgrounds.Paying closer attention to character's personalities and traits.Ro's eyes and heartlight changing to reflect his personality.Seasonal Outside Backgrounds (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)2-3 new Pgs spots.Bigger panelsand more.~Soran Edited by Soran

Wow. That was an unexpected twist. And quite a sad one. Good thing Neo wasn't around to see it.An emotions sheet? That is cool. By the way, Soran, if TNG ever dies in a dream or something similar, he would have his colors darken by like 10, with the GIMP tool. Plus his eyes wouldn't shut or turn black, they'd be gray. If the eyes are shaded, like with a different color for the iris/pupil area, the gray would be differently shaded as well.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

074.png8/7/12Great minds think alike.Guys, quick announcement. Right now I'm not sure if I'll be able to run daily comics for the next week or so. The main reason for this is because my laptop screen cracked basically and half my screen is a rainbow of colors. I can't even see what I'm typing right now. I might be able to make some quick comics on my brother's laptop, but I wont be able to continue the current story arc. This also means that there is a slight delay in the release of Season 2 of my comics. Fun... Anyway, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.~Soran Edited by -Windrider-

... I was away, so don't be surprised if I dig up old posts to reply to them ^^'

7/7/12Its fun to insult your own characters every now and then.
D'aww... that made me so sad. I mean, yeah, it's supposed to be funny, I get that... but still, the joke had some bittersweet qualities :/
[...]Now because I'm bored I created yet another 'preview' for Season 2 of my comics. I'm testing a few of the backgrounds I created with the chimoru r kit. The backgrounds are also compatible with the regular chimoru kit as well.LinkSome of the specific updates that will be included are:More 'real' looking backgrounds.Tiny details in backgrounds.Paying closer attention to character's personalities and traits.Ro's eyes and heartlight changing to reflect his personality.Seasonal Outside Backgrounds (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)2-3 new Pgs spots.Bigger panelsand more.~Soran
... Oh pleasepleaseplease use Chimoru R. It's such a pleasure to look at :3The bigger panels are a nice touch, too.And some PGS spots? Huh, I need to keep an eye on this topic. =D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I guess I've never really had a rejection problem. However, I haven't been on hamy dates either. :(Anyway, sorry to hear about your computer. I hope it's an easy fix/cheap replacement!
Edit: I meant 'many', cursed autocorrect!Edit: No need to make a separate post to point out a correction of another; simply use the edit feature to edit the original post.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

Alright I didn't have an actual comic today, so here is another preview I whipped up a few days ago. Its a silent comic displaying the outside background's different seasons, (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.) Anyway...LinkFor those who care/interested I have no idea when my laptop will be fixed. Right now I'm using my brother's again. At least this time I actually managed to make a background kit as well as character sheets for all the characters, so I'm good there. Just means a halt in the progress of season 2.~Soran

So, finally decided to use Chimouru R. Well, I can get used to it. And the house is inexplicably near some mountains...

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

@Taka: Glad you like it. Totally manly. Thanks, I'm hoping it will turn out well.@Nuparurocks: I could do without the obvious sarcasm. The backgrounds were created just when I was starting out making backgrounds a few months ago. This is also why I'm ditching the first backgrounds with the current ones I'm using in season 2 which are much more detailed.@Jovan2: Since they were moving I really had no idea what to put outside. I was tired of hills and fields so I was deciding either an ocean, volcano or mountain. I obviously went for the mountain. The outside background isn't my only background however, I am making possibly 2 more. One of them is basically a revamp of another while the other I'm still planning. I still haven't designed the rest of the house yet either which I'll get started on as soon as my laptop gets fixed.~Soran

Love the silent comic, can't wait to see more of Chimoru R. :)Obligatory apology to Windrider, I was using a tempermental iPad when making that post (same one I'm using now, actually :P) and did not catch my error until now. I thought I was editing that original post, not making another one. My apologies. I also hope this post turns out okay too... :unsure:

backup_daily_01.png10/7/12I wasn't planning on making a comic today but since I was bored I created one anyway. This is probably the most accurate portrayal of my brother and how he deals with things.Edit: For those who are sending me updated sprite sheets of their character in Chimoru R, please use the Chimoru R alt kit. Thank you. Edited by Soran