Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Ro: Actually all the people in the boxes are victim's of Arga's pranks. This is also my way of introducing Pgs without giving them an initial part in the story arc (Considering the fact that I made the story arc ahead of time and already have the comics done).@Boss: Regular Gs's are pranked by another Pgs to get into boxes to be sent in space but in reality are sent to a random home address? And here I thought I was being original... I'm forever sad...@Justax: This is my way of introducing Pgs without having to put effort to put random cameos in a story arc already made. You guys will be introduced afterward.Thanks for the comments,~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Ro: Actually all the people in the boxes are victim's of Arga's pranks. This is also my way of introducing Pgs without giving them an initial part in the story arc (Considering the fact that I made the story arc ahead of time and already have the comics done). @Boss: Regular Gs's are pranked by another Pgs to get into boxes to be sent in space but in reality are sent to a random home address? And here I thought I was being original... I'm forever sad... @Justax: This is my way of introducing Pgs without having to put effort to put random cameos in a story arc already made. You guys will be introduced afterward. Thanks for the comments, ~Soran

what i meen is that the gs's r waiting in chairs in the studio lobby literally for ever in akanos comics. he did one where a character goes outside for some reason and walks right past them. some of them had cobwebs on them. one turned his head. the rest just sat there and stared into space. Edited by Boss Tweed

bBhcfWO.png

@Leraku: Indeed. Your menacing 'are you serious?' pierces into the soul. It gave me nightmares the night I made the comic.@TNG: Thanks, I'm glad you liked the comic. I made the last panel by doing what I normally do: First I blur the background since its a close up. It shows focus on the character. Then I went to the gradient option and changed it where it was black to transparency. Then I changed the shape to radial and filled the panel with the gradient. Then I lowered the opacity of it to what I needed, and that is about it.@Justax: I'm going to pretend I understood and first part, and take it as a compliment. Thanks! You're not the only one too scared...Thanks for the comments, and I'm glad you guys like the comics.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

you commented on my comics so i figured i'd read yours and comment. i love your style and your humor. i am actually amazed about your comics and i want to praise you for it. the only problem i have is that i couldn't be here when your pgs list was still open.i love these comics, end of story. keep it up!p.s.: the ta-koro inquisition never gets old.

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

LOL. Leraku scares the Karz outta everyone. I wonder what Comic TNG's reaction would be, since in most situations he's either too awesome or too stupid to fear anything but lack of pie. (Plus there's the fact that he never goes anywhere unarmed...he'd pull a lightsaber out of his rear before he was caught empty-handed.) And thus Argaraffe has been defeated! Biocryptid had no lines, but his facial expression was enough. Great comic.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL. Leraku scares the Karz outta everyone. I wonder what Comic TNG's reaction would be, since in most situations he's either too awesome or too stupid to fear anything but lack of pie. (Plus there's the fact that he never goes anywhere unarmed...he'd pull a lightsaber out of his rear before he was caught empty-handed.)And thus Argaraffe has been defeated! Biocryptid had no lines, but his facial expression was enough.Great comic.

Lightsaber vs Psionic power - that would be interesting, wouldn't it? Outcome seems a bit one-sided though. Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Ah, but TNG'S intelligence fluctuates from -200 to 136, remember? That was stated several times. So the effect of your Psionics varies! A mental assault could anything from kill him to bounce right off.

Leraku's powers are not specifically telepathic - He can range from completely obliterating anything in his path with raw energy, to a focused blast. I'm hoping you've seen Ler's power demonstrations in D3, as an example.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Sorry, D3 doesn't have all the comics organized in links on the front page, so I usually only see some episodes.Well..yeah, I'd have to hand it to you, unless Leraku is foolish enough to steal a pie. Mata Nui knows what TNG would do if his last refuge of pie had been stolen. Teridax himself might quake in fear.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Seems like there is a little bit of a battle of alter egos going on here. Technically it's on topic I think... Either way, rivalry, a good comic idea! Thanks guys.@TNG: Honestly considering the little alter ego battle going on here it would probably be rivalry that would be going on in the comics. An example would be Ler blowing up a house, you blowing up a mountain, Ler blowing up an island, you blowing up a planet, Etc. Indeed arga has been defeated, and I successfully introduced 7 pgs without doing a Pgs entry comic. Glad you like the comic.@Ler: Yes you're quite the threat with you psionic powers which I have absolutely no idea what psionics is... so Pm me about some minor powers (No blowing up planets). Rivalry has been conjured from your battle of alter egos. Glad you like the comic.~Soran

Now its time to start that large story arc I told you guys about.To those Pgs who weren't introduced before the story arc. The reason is because I have figured out a way to introduce your character specifically.~Soran

does that mean some PGS's will be introduced during the story arc? Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda: Pgs who weren't introduced before the story arc (Kodrak, TNG, Sycron) are going to be specifically introduced because I came up with a way to introduce them. The reason they aren't going to be introduced during it is because I have the whole story arc made, all the comics in it. I didn't expect to fill up my Pgs list so fast, so I had to introduce some before it. This story arc only features the 3 main characters so far introduced, Soran, Neo, and Nico, and I have no way to possibly fit any Pgs into it. The Pgs who haven't been introduced early are going to be introduced after, probably directly after this story arc in a very simple yet comedic way that I have figured out already.Thanks for the comment,~Soran

@Justax: Their personalities match my real-life brothers. Well only my older one. my younger brother has a disability so he has a really bubbly personality.@Ptolemaios: Best Line Ever. Honestly I might use that line later if that is alright with you.@gdfgdfgdfice: I'm glad you like the arc, I honestly didn't worry about comics until last minute when I would just make whatever came to my mind first. Yes it is indeed back. Brings back nice memories...@TNG: Indeed, I try to make Nico's personality very sensitive but also very intimidating when annoyed.Thanks for the comments,~Soran

Edited by Soran

@Ptolemaios: Wouldn't really be a random cameo since you're a Pgs... I could probably make that happen in the near future.@Boss: Yes, you are correct. Basically, Soran asks what his brothers, Neo (Red) and Nico (Green), are doing. Nico replies that they are building a model rocket. Apparently Neo is 'trying to save his rep' as Justax put it, and says that he is only supervising, and he basically called Nico a Child. Then Nico basically tells him 'Nice Save' in a very intimidating way.Thanks for the comments,~Soran