• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Doctor Who. Official!

Doctor who Sci-fi Time travel

• Please log in to reply
1368 replies to this topic

#1361 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 06:51 PM

You might be thinking of the Robots of Death, RG. 

I can see how you'd arrive at the conclusion that they look similar, but the robots there looked a little more humans in terms of their 'face' compared to this silvery robot, and were a bit more green IIRC. This robot has seemed to have bit of a purple light in its forehead? 

Also, dinosaur in what appears to be London.

Yes I was.

Yes, also, wasn't one of them silvery?

Though I did see the purple light in the photo.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#1362 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,531 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:51 PM

I'm a terrible person and so when I refreshed the website where I watch Doctor Who dubbed in Russian and saw that they all of a sudden had the first episode of Season 8 on there, which I soon found out was a dub of the leaked episode from like a week or two ago, I cracked under pressure and ended up watching the whole thing.

Capaldi kills it, it's a great episode. A couple really, really great callbacks to earlier episodes, including one of Ten's best. Great stuff, very entertaining. And it looks like it's actually gonna have a nice clear story arc unlike the giant gorilla-sized question mark that was Season 7 :P

Rating: Spoilers/10

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#1363 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 06:51 AM

You might be thinking of the Robots of Death, RG. 

I can see how you'd arrive at the conclusion that they look similar, but the robots there looked a little more humans in terms of their 'face' compared to this silvery robot, and were a bit more green IIRC. This robot has seemed to have bit of a purple light in its forehead? 

Also, dinosaur in what appears to be London.

Still I've seen of the purple forehead robots seem to show that purple light is in the shape of a cross, like the 'bots are kitted out to be Crusaders. At a guess those'll be the robots of Sherwood then

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#1364 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 03:34 PM

you know greendude33 on dailymotion? (aka dude with every episode of classic who uploaded) yeah he got shut down.

rip in peace.

now how am i supposed to watch the entirety of classic who over the summer? ;-;

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

#1365 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 04:01 PM

you know greendude33 on dailymotion? (aka dude with every episode of classic who uploaded) yeah he got shut down.

rip in peace.

I think a good portion of them are on Netflix or you could torrent them. If not that, check your local library to see if they have any of the classic serials on DVD. Or if you really want to just order the DVDs on Amazon but that's the hardest option on your wallet.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#1366 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,531 posts

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 04:26 PM

rip in peace.

I think a good portion of them are on Netflix or you could torrent them. If not that, check your local library to see if they have any of the classic serials on DVD. Or if you really want to just order the DVDs on Amazon but that's the hardest option on your wallet.

Noooooo I was about to watch the Classic series D: I only got a chance to finish the first couple Hartnell stories. Netflix has like, a couple stories from a couple of the classic doctors but they are faaaar from having "a good portion" unfortunately :c I'm sure there are plenty of not very legal ways to find 'em online :P 

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#1367 Offline Elissa

Elissa
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 216 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 04:27 PM

Anyone here in Denmark (Middelfart, specifically) have a way/channel/etc. that I can watch the premier and subsequent episodes? :D

#1368 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 09:10 PM

rip in peace.

Noooooo I was about to watch the Classic series D: I only got a chance to finish the first couple Hartnell stories. Netflix has like, a couple stories from a couple of the classic doctors but they are faaaar from having "a good portion" unfortunately :c I'm sure there are plenty of not very legal ways to find 'em online :P

Youtube has a bit of the series, really only the first 2 doctors though.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#1369 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 02:47 AM

rip in peace.

Youtube has a bit of the series, really only the first 2 doctors though.

it also has parts of sixth doctor serials, but i think part 3 of timelash and a part from the doctors is down, and the last 4 parts of Trial arn't there. And Trial of a Timelord is flimed off a TV. No joke.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users