What Did You Do During The Downtime

Rarity

For the first hour or so I kept checking the front page and that site which I'm not sure we're allowed to mention for updates (which were actually quite frequent), then got bored and played Angry Birds for a while, then went to sleep and when I woke up the hacker was mostly gone. Then I got on with my life, occasionally checking to see if it was back. In that time I saw The Avengers (or Avengers Assemble, whichever title you prefer) twice, did some other stuff like avoiding eggs thrown by rabid Year 11s, and somehow didn't find the time to do any homework whatsoever.Now it's back and I am happy.

At first I felt angry with the so called Mr.-All-your-base-are-belong-to-us ( wow, he really did that... Poor man... ), then I felt a near-death experience. Nah, maybe that's too much, but I seriously didn't know what to do without BZP. So I went playing Reach. It's a nice medicine, did you know? :PAnyways, I'm glad it's finally back, I missed my friends.

Oh come on, this was hardly "downtime" worth making a topic for. Yet I shouldn't be surprised it happened...During the initial days I alerted the staff to abnormalities they couldn't detect and other such things.Then I focused on my studies because I had those things called "finals" and one of them was a bit of a pain. But honestly I would have done that anyways.So, nothing unordinary, really.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Oh come on, this was hardly "downtime" worth making a topic for. Yet I shouldn't be surprised it happened...During the initial days I alerted the staff to abnormalities they couldn't detect and other such things.Then I focused on my studies because I had those things called "finals" and one of them was a bit of a pain. But honestly I would have done that anyways.So, nothing unordinary, really.~|ET|~

What do you mean by "abnormalities"?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Things they might not have taken as strange that the hacker did because they were normal from a staff member's point of view. Like changing it so all guests had administrative rights and could see the closed forums, etc.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Things they might not have taken as strange that the hacker did because they were normal from a staff member's point of view. Like changing it so all guests had administrative rights and could see the closed forums, etc.~|ET|~
What do you mean by the closed forums? Closed topics?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

What do you mean by the closed forums? Closed topics?
No, I mean when the forums were shut down and access was denied to members with the warning message about the hacker. That's them being "closed."----I did forget to mention I played obscene amounts of Trials Evolution, because with a fews days between some of my finals I didn't have much else to do.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

First I stopped checking all my websites, with the expectation that it'd be cleared up by end of the weekend. Then when I started checking my websites again, it was harder to pace myself (since BZP is one out of four large websites I check regularly). I was surprised by what an inconvenience BZP being down was to me. Not much of one, but more of one than I would have expected. Guess it's 'cause I love hanging around y'all so much. ;)

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well, I tried to find BZP'ers on other sites, failed, and resorted to arguing with a fellow staff member on the BioMedia Project, collecting Marvel comic books (UK versions, so I'm two years behind y'all in America), and trying to draw people, in a realistic way. And talking to people I barely know IRL about what I'd do when BZP comes back.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

* Obtain the If Route in SRW Z2.2 (BANJO HARAN IS THERE ANYONE YOU CAN'T SAVE)* Finally got the RAWs to Makyou Densetsu Acrobunch and mirrored them for sub groups, now trying to locate the RAWs for the 80s Tetsujin #28 show (released in the US as The New Adventures of Gigantor)* Slept a lot* Finished Aura Battler Dunbine* Fist fought Batm- wait no that didn't happen...

hElbrZ6.gif

Went to prom and had an amazing time, wrote a few vignettes as part of writing challenges with a few friends, talked to various people on Skype, AIM, and through texting (which included a very...interesting conversation, I'll say), did homework, hung out with my brother who no longer lives at home, worked on various projects, watched Justified, read some of Catching Fire (finished it today), and that's about it...newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

That was the longest... whatever number of days it was for me.Lets see... I made comics, I posted them on another website... I looked up memes... I slept... I drew random pictures... and a whole bunch of miscellaneous stuff. Since I was at my Dad's house I didn't have any of my bionicles so I couldn't... Re-enact battle sequences in a diverse and complicated way.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I went on a short holiday to Paris for a few days.

Excellent story, but did you do this because BZP was down, or did you just happen to be (or, going) there?
Had it planned for about 3 months before it went down. Edited by Ehlekdude

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Listened to Electroswing and did some keyframing tests in Sony Vegas, also, I complained a bit about BZP being down, as I love this place.Is anyone else as curious as I am about who hacked it? Like, was it just some random guy, or a member here?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Listened to Electroswing and did some keyframing tests in Sony Vegas, also, I complained a bit about BZP being down, as I love this place.Is anyone else as curious as I am about who hacked it? Like, was it just some random guy, or a member here?

Probably a member here, as he seemed to know a lot about the admins and all.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Huh. Funny how infrequently these downtimes happen to other forums (which I visited during this one). Glad this hiatus was over sooner than the last one was.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Homework and just about every other interest I do on a regular basis.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Huh. Funny how infrequently these downtimes happen to other forums (which I visited during this one). Glad this hiatus was over sooner than the last one was.

Because we can totes anticipate being hit by a hacker. But thanks for playing.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg