Rate The Song Above You

only found one recorded at Bamboozle in 2011, so assuming that's the right one.. 2/5 - I dig acoustic stuff usually but this just seemed generic, and the vocals were pretty bad but that may just be a result of how and where it was recorded."Hageshisa to, Kono Mune no Naka de Karamitsuita Shakunetsu no Yami" - Dir en Grey

Edited by Orino Ryuujin

naw the main version of the song is acoustic but they made an electric version that's rarer but also kinda sucks but it's w/e3/5 i don't really know how i feel about this, like it isn't bad but it doesn't hit any notes that make me think "this is awesome". i'd probably have to listen to a whole album to make a legit judgement on the band. also there's something about the way the vocalist sings that rubs me the wrong way. his harsh vocals are cool though/.Calvin Makenzie - The Chariot

nhsYE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

3.5/5 - You definitely can't fault Hans Zimmer when it comes to great soundtracks. I remember this track from the actual film, and it fit perfectly well there. The chant was one of the more terrifying things about Bane and fit him well. However, as a track by itself, it's not really the kind of thing I would enjoy regularly listening to. I've never been able to pin down why though, as the same thing happened with The Dark Knight soundtrack.Madokara Mieru - Corner Stone Cues

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

4/5 - Really great song. It's got a really nice tune to it and the lyrics are fairly sweet too.And I Will Kiss - Underworld (feat. Dame Evelyn Glennie)Given this is 17 minutes long, I wouldn't expect anyone to listen to the whole thing just for the thread. So I'll just recommend 4:50 - 8:00

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

3.5/5 it's good, i like the sound of the singer, and it's set to a good pacePaperthin Hymn-Amberlin

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

(I think you can exploit this topic to have people talk about your own music if you happen to post the name of your produced track here)
yeah you could but we'd call you out if you kept posting stuff from the same artist3/5 not awful but this is definitely the kind of song that works as a soundtrack and as a soundtrack aloneHead In The Ceiling Fan - Title Fight
nhsYE.jpg

3.5/5 Didn't seem to stand out particularly, but it struck me as relaxing and pleasant for some reason. Maybe it was the laid-back tempo and the simple melody. The guitars, while heavy, sounded...fuzzy, and not in terms of sound quality, but more like a large blanket.Or maybe I'm just really tired :PFiberglass Baby - Tom Milsom

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

3/5I love the hypnotic feel to the song which is a huge plus. It's a bit slow, but I'm not currently in the mood to listen to something like that right now. If I were in a different mood, I might have given it a higher rating.Flight of the Cosmic Hippo - Bela Fleck and the Flecktones

Majhost sucks