Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Sadface. Very sadface. =(But hey, everyone go make a dragon. Preferably a frost breather (laiikoan).
-
:burnmad:
If the fire dragons live near Dragon's Fire Tower, where do the ice dragons live?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Sadface. Very sadface. =(But hey, everyone go make a dragon. Preferably a frost breather (laiikoan).
-
If the fire dragons live near Dragon's Fire Tower, where do the ice dragons live?
They all live there.Namely due to the fact that more people know about the Fire Dragons than Frost Dragons.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@ Burnmad;It's a flying city. I imagine it probably moves around. Ask Blade, he's city man. I only did the floormap.I would have drawn it, but when I got to the map I had no idea what it looked like or where to put it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I hope I'm not too late (again):Username: AuRon the championCharacter Name: IrusonGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: A very large sword.Bio: Iruson always seems to be on the wrong side of everything. During the Core War, he was assigned to a detatchment of Jungle Tribe soldiers to claim a small outpost for a later massive assault. Somehow, he winded up onto the Castle before it floated away. He currently runs a Dojo in the city.Iruson is old. So old, some wonder how he's still alive. He still remembers the Core war, as he was much younger when it happened. He's easily irritable, but often patient with those under his tutelage. Basically, your typical old man. Who can wield a massive sword.Appearance: A tall, neon-green Glatorian. He stands at least five feet taller than the normal Glatorian. Heavy armored, he wears a helmet similar to Stars Gresh's helmet.Username: AuRon the championCharacter Name: NivomGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: A simple sword and a crossbow.Bio: Nivom has little clue of how he got where he was. Anyway, he currently has his own sky-ship (Sky-boats are in this game... right?), Gurren. Don't ask him what it means, he bought the ship, and it came with the name. He now wanders around, doing whatever occurs to him.Nivom is a wanderer. He can't stand still for long, and HAS to be traveling around. He's a good soul, and he can't stand to see others hurt, or in trouble. No matter if they've quarreled with him before or not. Unfortunately, he's been alone too long, and his very random and often considered insane.Appearance: A blue water-tribe, standard size glatorian. Wearing light armor, he forgoes a normal water-tribe helmet for a helmet similar to a skralls, minus the long spike thing.Username: AuRon the championCharacter Name: AvraiGender: FemaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: NoneBio: Avrai's fathers father fought in the core war. Her family winded up here, on accident. Avrai is down on her luck, after all, you know you're unlucky when you go on a expedition, and end up getting captured by Sky-Pirates.Avrai is a optimist. She looks to the bright side of everything, and she knows once she finishes her work, she can relax. Despite being very unlucky, Avrai always looks for the silver lining.Appearance: Avrai is your usual female glatorian. She wears a fur-lined jacket, and wears armored leggings. Her jacket and armor is both red-colored. She wears a helmet similar to Raanu's helmet.

Username: Emissary to the VoidCharacter Name: Zed BrakarGender: MaleSpecies: Bone HunterFaction: Air PiratesEquipment: Two Skrall Tribal Design bladesBio: Zed, all in all, has lead a fairly uninteresting life. He’s never committed any grand plots, or schemes, or any other particularly exciting crimes. He mainly worked as a thug, and a muscle-for-hire, committing any crime for the right price.After the creation of the City in the Sky, and the formation of the Air Pirates, Zed decided to radically change his approach to business, sticking with the Air Pirates for the long-term.While not much of his time amongst the group is known, it is a fact that he spent a great deal of time working with Del Strata. He may have had some romantic feelings towards her, but it’s known for a certainty that she did not reciprocate them.Appearance: A particularly tall Bone Hunter, with black and grey armour, Zed generally wears light-tan, burlap jackets and pants.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Is there any official name for the currency being used in the City? Just wondering, because my character that's waiting on approval owns a shop, and will probably come into contact with money often.
Well, Emissary started it off with widgets. I guess we know where the term came from in the Matoran Universe. Carried over.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Hey, can Dr. Zed be one of Crigg's partners?
-
Absolutely! Where's Crigg right now?
Is there any official name for the currency being used in the City? Just wondering, because my character that's waiting on approval owns a shop, and will probably come into contact with money often.
Well, Emissary started it off with widgets. I guess we know where the term came from in the Matoran Universe. Carried over.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Y'know, widgets (I think) have been the only established type of currency in the entire BIONICLE universe. Weird.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. D= It figures that just the moment I get my RPG up, bad circumstances pull me away. =/ Will likely be off and on for most of today, but that doesn't mean i won't work on getting everything set up. If anyone's waiting on me, I apologize once again. =/

Well, character time!Username: Cadias.Character Name: Geklan.Gender: Male.Species: Glatorian.Faction: Neutral.Equipment: Geklan uses a Pata, with a short blade a little under a foot long.Bio: Geklan has been a merchant for almost as long as he can remember. He's been exploiting- that is, selling goods to people as far back as the Core Wars. Trapped on Bota Magna after the Shattering, he set up shop in the City in the Sky. He owns Geklan's Equipment, a small shop located in Yksfolt. It is there where he makes his living, selling new and used equipment. Unfortunately, some of the equipment isn't as new as he would like others to think.Geklan can be quite talkative, and usually limits himself to overpricing or 'mislabeling' his wares. He trusts few people, but values those he can.Appearance: Geklan's armor is a deep blue, with gold highlights. He's just a bit taller than most other Glatorian.
Approved; looks very good. =D
I'm gonna make a drunken pirate and there's nothing you can do about it! :oUsername: King SnellyCharacter Name: HavonGender: MaleSpecies: Glatorian, Fire TribeFaction: The Air PiratesEquipment: Broadsword that looks quite similar to Tahu's firesword, purely for looks, though it is quite sharp, as good as any other blade. He also has a flask hooked to a necklace around his neck.Bio: Havon is a happy-go-lucky and nearly always drunk Air Pirate. Of course, he typically does piratety things, stealing, causing mischief, going Arrrggh!!! He's a rather friendly guy however, and seems to have his own sense of honor. He won't kill a man unless he has to. Won't stop him from stealing your coins though. He always tends be drunk...like all the time.Appearance: Looks similar to Ackar, just with a pirate getup, you know a pirate hat, an awesome beard, and a eyepatch, despite the fact that he can see perfectly out of both eyes. Told ya!
Approved.
The dragons are busy thinking that they're the main bad guy of this RPG because they have wings and scales and are huge.They're only, like, #3 or #4 on the sliding scale of bad guys.Don't know how big Blades planned big bad is exactly. But this one is pretty big.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
It's big; and it's bad. >=D
Profile pending approval Username: Mr. WadeName: AlfonSpecies: Skrall, Special Forces ClassGender: MaleFaction: NoneAppearance: Tall, broad-shouldered, very well muscled and quite handsome, Alfon possesses a quirky nice guy face, playful red eyes and an all around good look about him. His armour colouring is the typical Skrall primary black but instead of red, blue while its features are very artistic, prominent and somewhat menacing. It appears almost reptillian in fact, complete with spine and shoulder spikes, clawed gauntlets and a helmet shaped like a raptor's head with its features carved into it, revealing nothing but his flashy red eyes when worn.Equipment: Alfon carries one of his species' most famous pieces of equipment, the buzzsaw shield with the red, maze-like pattern, used for both offense and defense. For a primary weapon, he carries a single-edged hand and a half black sword where the hilt is shaped like a dragon's head with a blade jutting out of its jaws, its edge lined with tiny blue razors. As for miscellaneous items, he carries a small satchel to store his belongings.Personality: As his appearance suggests, Alfon's the nice guy with charisma, always smiling, cracking jokes, not that they're any good, keeping the peace and just trying to have a good time, unlike most of his kind. Although, he does possess a bit of a temper, being the brooding and vengeful type but keeping all his negative feelings bottled up and deceiving many with his outter shell. Laid-back as he is, Alfon's actually quite philosophical, smart and wise. He will always strive to become a better person and keep his emotions in check for his own sanity and the wellfare of others, putting others before himself. For Alfon, making friends with normal people is like counting to five however he may spout the wrong thing at the wrong time sometimes and he may get annoying with his wise cracks. Even when things have gone to pits, his charisma never seems to run out.History: An adventurer and explorer at the core, being a petty merchant is just a little side job Alfon practices very rarely. For as long as he can remember, he's been scouring the region to discover the unknown, find treasure, unveil secrets and myths, solve puzzles, find the truth and the list goes on. Far from famous, he's quite popular with the locals around town for his helpfulness with the odd job here and there, possessing quite a good reputation. Because of this, word of mouth about his good deeds and exploits travel to the point where he is called upon by those few who hear about him to help with whatever adventure they have planned. A bit of a band-wagon jumper at times, he associates himself with all three factions as long as the journey's worth the trouble, especially if it involves travelling down to Bota-Magna due to his little obsession over its ruins.
Approved.
How well guarded is the castle? Also, is it guarded by NPCs or actual characters?
Guarded by NPCs, Warmechs(see below), and actual characters, including the Council leader.I wish you luck, if you go through with that plan. =P
I feel like I can answer the Castle questionThe Castle in the center of the City is guarded by Warmechs.You're not getting in without those experimental powers at your disposal. You can try. I'm not gonna discourage you from trying. I'm just going to say that one of those things could shoot Aclaraung out of the sky in the time it would take to blink an eye.Unless Blade's feeling nice.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
What Lev just said. xD
Can't help but notice the first post of this topic doesn't link to the other two. Also, in the profile form, the equipment part is missing a colon.Username: Burnmad: Toa of EmoticonsCharacter Name: JanaalraGender: FemaleSpecies: Agori, Jungle TribeFaction: The FaithfulEquipment: A large sword, shaped like an elongated oak leaf. A shield, shaped like an exotic flower. Light armor, with exotic flowers carved into the breastplate, with the roots winding down her limbs. Her helmet looks like a vine wrapped around her head.Bio: Janaalra doesn't have much past. She's very young, still having yet to kill a bio-mechanical dinosaur for her rite of passage. After she does so, she intends to go along on some expeditions into ruins to learn more about the Great Beings.Appearance: Janaalra's appearance is described pretty well in the equipment section, considering she's covered in armor. Said armor is of various vibrant colors, mostly sky blue, although her helmet is bright green. The center of her a shield is a dark purple while the petals are a bright yellow. Her sword and the roots carved into her armor are brown, although they aren't a dull brown. The flowers on her breastplate are several vibrant colors, mostly yellows, reds, oranges and blues.You better get the heck outta that bar, Lev, you're taking me to the surface! =P
Blah; knew I missed something. I'll fix it soon.And approved. =)
@ Burnmad;It's a flying city. I imagine it probably moves around. Ask Blade, he's city man. I only did the floormap.I would have drawn it, but when I got to the map I had no idea what it looked like or where to put it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I'd say that it moves floats over the middle of the region(Or as close to it as it can get without running into things), and that it does move around in a circular pattern, whenever possible.
I hope I'm not too late (again):Username: AuRon the championCharacter Name: IrusonGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: A very large sword.Bio: Iruson always seems to be on the wrong side of everything. During the Core War, he was assigned to a detatchment of Jungle Tribe soldiers to claim a small outpost for a later massive assault. Somehow, he winded up onto the Castle before it floated away. He currently runs a Dojo in the city.Iruson is old. So old, some wonder how he's still alive. He still remembers the Core war, as he was much younger when it happened. He's easily irritable, but often patient with those under his tutelage. Basically, your typical old man. Who can wield a massive sword.Appearance: A tall, neon-green Glatorian. He stands at least five feet taller than the normal Glatorian. Heavy armored, he wears a helmet similar to Stars Gresh's helmet.Username: AuRon the championCharacter Name: NivomGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: A simple sword and a crossbow.Bio: Nivom has little clue of how he got where he was. Anyway, he currently has his own sky-ship (Sky-boats are in this game... right?), Gurren. Don't ask him what it means, he bought the ship, and it came with the name. He now wanders around, doing whatever occurs to him.Nivom is a wanderer. He can't stand still for long, and HAS to be traveling around. He's a good soul, and he can't stand to see others hurt, or in trouble. No matter if they've quarreled with him before or not. Unfortunately, he's been alone too long, and his very random and often considered insane.Appearance: A blue water-tribe, standard size glatorian. Wearing light armor, he forgoes a normal water-tribe helmet for a helmet similar to a skralls, minus the long spike thing.Username: AuRon the championCharacter Name: AvraiGender: FemaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: NoneBio: Avrai's fathers father fought in the core war. Her family winded up here, on accident. Avrai is down on her luck, after all, you know you're unlucky when you go on a expedition, and end up getting captured by Sky-Pirates.Avrai is a optimist. She looks to the bright side of everything, and she knows once she finishes her work, she can relax. Despite being very unlucky, Avrai always looks for the silver lining.Appearance: Avrai is your usual female glatorian. She wears a fur-lined jacket, and wears armored leggings. Her jacket and armor is both red-colored. She wears a helmet similar to Raanu's helmet.
Looks good. Approved. Sword, Sword, and no sword. =P
Username: Emissary to the VoidCharacter Name: Zed BrakarGender: MaleSpecies: Bone HunterFaction: Air PiratesEquipment: Two Skrall Tribal Design bladesBio: Zed, all in all, has lead a fairly uninteresting life. He’s never committed any grand plots, or schemes, or any other particularly exciting crimes. He mainly worked as a thug, and a muscle-for-hire, committing any crime for the right price.After the creation of the City in the Sky, and the formation of the Air Pirates, Zed decided to radically change his approach to business, sticking with the Air Pirates for the long-term.While not much of his time amongst the group is known, it is a fact that he spent a great deal of time working with Del Strata. He may have had some romantic feelings towards her, but it’s known for a certainty that she did not reciprocate them.Appearance: A particularly tall Bone Hunter, with black and grey armour, Zed generally wears light-tan, burlap jackets and pants.-Void
Approved.
Nah, the city probably uses gil, or munny.
I'd say Widgets, but if I really wanted to use RPG money, I'd probably use Gald. =P

Username: Kal GrochiCharacter Name: CotanGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianTribe: JungleFaction: MachineEquipment: Book of useful medical herbs upon Bota Magna's surface, bronzen sabre, bronzen armour, made from salvaged material from some destroyed/damaged warmechs. Leather satchel.Appearance: Tall, always with his leather satchel containing herbs and books, always wearing his bronze-coloured armour, except when resting at home.Abilities: Good with medical knowledge, expert fencer with his Sabre.Bio: See, there's this thing about him-he's not a doctor, or, at least, he didn't start out as one. He was a field medic during the core wars, as well as a scientist. He's haunted due to one thing he did: He pushed another Glatorian into a pit of Energized Protodermis as a test, once.That's basically anybody knows about him now, though. And most people don't even know of that.

profiles i guess

I do good job with ruins, Boss?Think do I good.Oh well, whatever.I'm just compensating for something.....The smallness of ruins in my RPG.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

I do good job with ruins, Boss?Think do I good.Oh well, whatever.I'm just compensating for something.....The smallness of ruins in my RPG.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Those were very good. =) Better than I'd do for the majority of the ruins. =P
How does one get to the surface in this RPG?
Take an Airship down; or jump, and hope you have a parachute. That doesn't have holes. =P

Every clan has a bad apple. Grochi had no problem with it, so here it is - the complimentary Starscream of the organization.

Username: Toa Levacius ZehvorCharacter Name: SalvirosGender: MaleSpecies: LafikoanFaction:The SohllikanEquipment: None.Powers & Abilities: Salviros possesses the full, formidable powers of a Dragon in melee combat, though less than most of his kind due to his smaller size. His abilities over his flaming breath are limited in comparison to others of his kind (he cannot maintain concentration for very long, so instead he prefers to disgorge explosive blasts when pressed to use his breath weapon); to compensate, he is a powerful psionic with advanced telepathic and telekinetic abilities, and even possesses the ability to create weak illusions or implant suggestions into the minds of those of little will that their own mind becomes convinced it wishes to do. It is of note that despite his reduced size, his scales are no less difficult to breach than those of his larger cousins, and his claws and teeth are razor sharp. He is also quite a bit faster and more agile than others. He has taken to a diet of the poisoned Bogmurder fern, and over the years has built up an immunity to it - the poison often coats his teeth for hours afterwards, and is highly toxic.Bio: Salviros is a very old and very smart Sohllikan, and possesses a very cunning mind and grasp of tactics. He is highly patient, but lashes out quickly against others when a superior is not there to keep him in check. In combat, he is highly pragmatic, unwilling to sacrifice anything to defeat his enemies unless he knows for a fact that he'll be able to take it back later, or that it would be a worthwhile investment. He is also a loner, and does not like working with other members of his species.He is known to disobey orders if he finds something better to do, though his actions have never been outright treacherous. In truth (a truth concealed in his shielded mind, beyond the reach of enemies), he has been plotting possible was to defeat Aclaraung and rise to his power for many years, and has watched members of his species for slip-ups and possible means of either turning them against their leader or getting them out of the final battle, on the day that it comes.It's no big secret at Salviros hates the Agori, Glatorian, and pretty much everything that isn't a Dragon (this including the dinosaurs down on the surface world), and believes that they should all be dominated or destroyed by their true masters, the Sohllikan species. In the event of him having power, his first act would no doubt be destroying the City in the Clouds.Appearance: Salviros is a black scaled member of the Lafikoan species. He is some twenty one feet in length, still of imposing stature to Glatorian and the like. His wingspan is also slightly greater in comparison to his body size, though not enough so to impact his movement negatively. His head is covered in vicious spikes, and some of his lower teeth, like those of a crocodile, go over his upper jaw. His eyes shine a piercing yellow light that only increases when he is employing his psionic abilities. His tail is covered in multiple spikes, and he has an additional claw on his right foot.
As TV Tropes says -

In some stories the Big Bad casts a shadow over everyone: They might be afraid of him, they might be his minions, or they might be the heroes trying to defeat him.A certain type of character falls outside this pattern: a villain too ambitious or individualistic or just too stubborn to accept the suremacy of the Big Bad. Instead, this villain actually dreams about overthrowing the guy everyone else fears and taking his place. Sometimes he is a (grudging) servant of the Big Bad; sometimes he is entirely outside the established power structure. Either way, if the Big Bad ever stumbles or shows weakness, the Starscream will be there, ready to kick him out of the Astrotrain.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Aclaraung isn't a big bad.He's really just him.
By not even trying to be the big bad, Aclaraung just got demoted to... what number is he on the list now, Blade?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

By not even trying to be the big bad, Aclaraung just got demoted to... what number is he on the list now, Blade?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
He just wants to reclaim what he claims is the "Dragon's Dominion," A.K.A. the Sky, from the insolent bipeds who have taken the city up there.

profiles i guess

Number 15 or further. And those are just the obvious ones. =)
A free captured Glatorian? What do you mean? =P
Any sky pirate is liable to have her. She was captured on their raid on some ship at some point, and belongs to them now.What's this about dragons? I'm very... interested... >=D
Hmm; so, basically, she'd have to help them, or die somehow? I think I know just the pirate crew for her to be with. >=DBasically, Grochi made a clan of Bio-Mechanical Dragons(A cousin to the normal Bio-Mechanical Dinosaurs), and everyone's joining now. I might have to put them into the first post, now.Grochi: I'll need a description of your faction, now. =P/EDIT: Wait; Auron, what's Avrai's appearance? =P Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light