OOC: When can he become either a weapon or a scientist?
OOC: Probably never a scientist, they'd never trust him enough. The Weapon-X plot will probably be over by the time they let him out. :3
Mega Matter was board.
Also, this a board.IC: Ashley - Hydra Base -Ashley hovered near the others. She would of been having a lot of fun just floating around if she didn't remember they were about to infiltrate a Hydra base. Krystal's eyes let her see like a wolf, maybe even better. She could see almost perfectly in the dark, she was watching the guard's movements carefully, looking for patterns. Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Icitine "Sure Kane.." She said sarcastically. Lilliana then turned to John and grinned. IC: Liberty"Sure on your wall.." She giggled, her cheeks pink. Noel looked at Fury and nodded. "Don't worry Fury, we will be on our best behavior." She said as she walked out of the room. She already had her uniform on and turned to Ares. "You ready?"

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -As Caden started charging down the hallway I took a moment or two before I started to fly after him, he was right, we had to keep going if this plan was going to work. Abraham could handle Rockjaw.
IC (Rene LeBeau)Rene followed after Windrider, increasing his kinetic energy to keep up with the flying mutant.IC (Angela Dean)Angela closed her eyes as the car pulled away from Alex's house. Visions of the future flashed like a projected movie on the insides of her eyelids, but she paid no attention. After awhile, she had realized, the future got boring. Her only escape was sleep, and, even then, the future sometimes invaded her dreams.

IC: Stranger, Nic Fury (Helicarrier)“Yes.” He nodded; he was wearing his usual costume already so he was ready. It was very similar to the one his father had worn, but not completely.“Do you want me to carry you and fly? Or should we teleport? Or take a vehicle?” he asked her walking out of the room.“You **** better be.” Fury said as they left the room.

IC: Liberty"We could teleport." She said with a smile. "Doesn't that mean you have to hold me?" She asked, her green eyes looking up at him. She was blushing as she said it, even though her aim was to make Ares blush. Noel loved teasing Ares, especially now that they were older. But despite all of that, he was special to her and always had been since they were almost practically raised together.

IC: Stranger (Helicarrier)"Okay." he said nodding. he blushed when she said he'd have to hold her. "Yes, so you don't get lost in the teleportation matrix while we are thrown through the void." he said. He saw her blush and it made him blush as well. Ares had known Noel his whole life, and he'd had a crush on her as a kid. More then that he was practically his best friend. "Ready?" he asked. He then stepped behind her and then wrapped his arms around her, just beneath her chest. "Okay..." Ares said. Suddenly blue circles of runes began to swirl around his hands as he made various gestures with his hands and muttered a word, suddenly there was a flash of bright blue light and they were pulled up into the air. They were swirling through darkness and purple light, feeling like they were upside down, like they were lost. A second later and they touched down on a NY city street a block away from Stark Tower."Well we are here." he said pulling his arms away. IC: Scorcher (Above Hyrda Base)"I'd thought of that." he said. "Which is why I'm hanging here." he said. "Until Rapture makes an illusion for us." he added. "If not I might have to borrow your jet-pack since you have wings." he said.

IC: Jared"Heh. You can. But next time, have a backup plan." I looked at my pitch black arm. "Normally I'd be shiny. Just a warning, the amount of light I'm absorbing to cloak will have to be disippated. The jetpack is burning it, but it's still filling up. 50% full." My wings folded, partially, balancing intake and output. I flew in front of Scorcher, absorbing the heat from his flames and blocking the ground. "There."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Jared I grinned. "Well, this way they may think something hit and Daken escaped through the hole, if I aim it right. Let's face it-" I looked at everyone around. "- we're not gonna get in and out unnoticed, particularly if you have said 700 pound object traipsing through the base. However, if some of you could locate the cell, I could airstrike and get him out quickly, hopefully with no fighting."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Feral (Over Hydra Base)"In that case why don't you go back to the plane and sit this one out?" he growled. "We don't know where his cell is bright one, and we are not getting out of here without fighting I can tell you that." he said. "Why don't you just levitate down there so you don't make noise? And no airstrikes for you." he said.IC: Scorcher (Over Hydra Base)"Thanks." he said accepting the jet-pack and shrugging it on before dissolving his flame wings. "You're not the brightest." he said to Jared about his foolish plan. OOC: Off to bedalso please note his armor is not indestructible, he'd impact the building his armor would break and he'd blow up. Also careful with him bending light and whatnot, that's not part of his powers, he can't hide the light from Scorcher's flames its still there, absorbing liht or not he can't absorb all of it sense the flames are still there.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: JaredI helmetpalmed. "That's the point of reconnaissance. If you guys located it- Nevermind. Probably for the best." I glared at John. "Don't you think I'd rather be up there instead of here basically forcing your brother into weaponhood? I don't have a choice." My face relaxed. "My powers aren't subtle, but if I can sneak- Wait. While I'm absorbing light my tattooish thing isn't visible. They won't identity me as Weapon X, for whatever that's worth."OOC: He isn't bending light, I'm sorry if I phrased it that way. He's just acting as a shield. And I know his armor is destroyable, but I forgot the explosives would trigger at that point.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Um Kaithas please stop having Jared suggest such terrible ideas XD IC: Krystal - Above Hyrda Base -Krystal sighed. "Jared, I'm not trying to be mean here, but you going in there and being caught is a terrible idea. Please be quiet and leave the planning to those of us who have actual experience in these sort of situations." The kid didn't understand tactics, careful planning, or any sort of military strategy. "Look it doesn't matter how sneaky you think you are you're in an enormous suit that weighs a ton. When we enter the base you can stay behind and guard our entry point and make sure we have a way back out. Sound good?" IC: Whipvine - Highway -As Angela fell asleep Ashley looked at her. With a sigh she began to create a very thick and enormous leaf that grew out of her left arm., big enough to be a blanket. She covered both herself and Angela.with it and then began to drift off to sleep herself.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:-Cain/MadnessCain had took the jet pack and had jumped. He was now hovering near the others and smiling at the discussion of ideas the others were having.Michael, having donned a jet pack hovered somewhere near the discussion, wondering how to confront Cain.

Edited by ConTradictheory

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Magnitude shrank down a few feet and turned to the side, letting the beam sabre slash through thin air. He tried to grab at the mecha's feet once it zoomed past, hoping to throw it into a spin.Take care of it, Quicksilver? What did it look like he was trying to do?IC: As soon as Spencer opened the window, N'Dine grabbed a knife and slashed her palm with it. M'Kus panther brain was suddenly drawn by the scent of blood while the brother side was alarmed by the harm to his sister. She ran to the windown and leapt through, the panther following her. She was hoping Nero inside would be too new to his wolf body to follow or pick out the scent of blood with all the food already inside. If he wasn't and could, then at least the fight would be outside. It wouldn't draw in others and the loser would have space to retreat and not get savagedIC: "I know we've been sent on a dangerous mission that could get us killed by a mad organisation who stuck bombs on our head, but this is kinda cool," Alec said, hovering alongside the others. His arm began to shapeshift, using the light projection technology he'd nabbed from the Danger Room to show a holographic schematic of the base. Or at least what Weapon X knew of the base, so the blueprint was missing a few chunks. "Okay, so where would be the best place to make our entrance?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jace (JFK International, New York City)Regrettably, the plane ride ended after a few hours: the towering skyline of New York City was in sight much faster than Jace thought it would be, and as the plane touched ground, he pulled his t-shirt over his torso and turned to look at Katherine, a borderline stupid grin on his face."We're home," he said with a touch of disappointment.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Been a little while, I caught for the most part, if there is anything I post that does not seem right with what is going on let me know so I could edit. Oh and Dr. V :P I appreciate Kevin or should I say K???'s description of what I assume was Shawn :-). that was nice of you to do.Shawn IC: Shawn accepts the jet pack. As he flies through the air his hair flaps in the wind, but he is scared to death. "Uhh.....I don like dis...I hate dis..I hate being dis high up!" Shawn says accent coming out full force.Rosalina: Rosalina continues to follow Her beloved uncle protecting him from whatever could bring harm to him.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: JamesAfter a moment, James clapped his hands, snapping himself and the others back to the present.Slowly, he leaned forward in his chair, resting his chin on his clasped hands. He surveyed the room silently, looking first at Marlon, then at Howard, and finally at Erin. "Howard already knows why this particular group was gathered. I've got a feeling that Marlon over there knows more than he's saying.""Well, to kick things off, let me introduce myself. My name is James Rogers. And yes, it is the same last name you think it is. If you ever mention said last name to anyone without my permission, I will beat your *** into the next millenium.""Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I'll get to the point." A slight grin worked its way onto his face. "You're all here, because we're reforming the Avengers."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LibertyNoel blushed as Ares wrapped his arms around her. She was sure he didn't have to hold her like this, she has seen him teleport with others many times. Then, almost instantly, they were in Nee York."God it has been years since I've seen Stark!" She grinned. Suddenly a camera flash went off and Noel almost jumped in surprise. As she looked around she noticed a few civilians had gathered, pointing at her and Ares and taking pictures. "Umm Ares let's get to the tower...and quickly. I don't want us to attract more of a crowd."

Pre approved by FlexName: Geoffrey Lannister (real name Geoffrey Lokison)Codename: NoneAge: 30Gender: MaleFaction: Weapon-XPower(S): Extremely fast reflexes, though not superhuman fast. When wielding Flárbrandr, he gains the power of illusion projection.Appearance: He is the spitting image his father, except with blond hair.Weapons: A short sword named Flárbrandr (treacherous blade), Spas 12 shotgun, Uzi submachine gun, Desert Eagle pistol. Currently trying to design powered armor but progress is slow as a snail.Skills: He has an IQ surpassing 250. He is extremely well learnt in strategy and tactics and always has at least one more trick up his sleeve, usually 100. He is also very adept at deception; his ruses and lies are nearly impossible to detect.Personality: He is the epitome of a trickster and has the ability to weave the perfect lie without getting caught.Weakness: He sometimes can get a tad too overconfident in his abilities. He also can have trouble knowing the time to use trickery and the time to stand up and fight.Bio: He is the son of the fallen god Loki and a mutant. Born into a poor family, he was raised in District X before moving to Harlem where he spent the latter half of his childhood. There, he had to learn to toughen up on his own and soon his inherited wits started to show themselves. Later, when he was about 12, an unknown benefactor arrived at his doorstep and gave him and his mother a huge sum of money that would alter be used to fund his education. That benefactor was his father Loki, and that would be the last that he ever saw of him, as Loki was killed during the return of the Pheonix. Getting into one of New York's best universities, he got his doctorate in biology, with bachelordegrees of engineering, military science, political science, and philosophy on the side. It was in university that a morbid fascination with biology, especially mutant biology, began to develop. Now having left University, he is currently trying to join Weapon X, believing they hold the answers to his questions.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Feral (Over Hyrda Base, Germany)John watched Jared, “Sounds like he was a Weapon before this.” He said. “Not to mention… this may be the only way I will ever meet him.” He said. “We can help us break out later.” He added.“Why don’t you just absorb light then, stay in the dark, levitate over the floor and only use your powers if you have a clean shot when someone is alone.” He said.“On the roof, here,” Feral said pointing to a spot on the holographic map of the base, it was a relatively good place of entry seemed to be a single hallway or corridor, it wouldn’t drop them into a massive room where many guards could be waiting for them.IC: Omega One (Enforcer Tower)The mech was thrown into a spin, its armor clipping a building as it spun around. Logan grimaced; this guy was making him angry. He pressed a button down on his joy-stick and compartments on either side of his chest opened up as four sonic missiles flew out and streamed towards Magnitude at high speeds while he was still shrunken down. Suddenly a large blast of laser flew from his chest as well at Magnitude.IC: Summer-flight (Over Hyrda Base, Germany)Ashlynn flapped her massive wings as the others decided how to break in. She was still thinking about Jace and his blood…IC: Katherine (NY)“So it seems we are…” she said as she zipped up the front of her white suit. “Just like how I remembered.” She smiled at him before fixing her scarlet hair for a moment.She got up, "Shall we go to the Hellfire Club now my progeny? I know Shaw was holding a fundraiser, and I'd like him to meet the new White King." she smiled. IC: Ares (Stark Tower, NY)“I’m on it.” He said. Magical circles appeared over his hands again as he made some rapid hand gestures as he weaved his spell, and instant later he and Noel transformed into pigeons and flew off in the minds of all of gawkers thanks to his illusion powers.“They can’t see us now, but let’s hurry.” He said walking quickly towards the door to Stark Tower, his red cloak flapping in the wind behind him.

IC-Erin:Erin, instead, looked at James with a somewhat sidelong glance. Almost unconsciously his fingers began to beat a rhythm on the table, as he raised an eyebrow, continuing to look at the man before him."So, you're telling me," he said slowly, "That you want to reform the group that kept my father away for nearly three-quarters of my life by the time he died-and, of course, the group he died with?" He shrugged, leaning back."Count me in," he said. "It'll be a good way to keep the Brotherhood or their enemies off of me."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Icitine "Looks like a good spot." Lilliana said. "We need to get Daken out and quickly, we need to be as quick as possible."IC: Liberty"You and your illusions." Noel said with a grin. She opened the door and walked into the building. She was excited to see her old friend, it had been years.

IC: James"Actually, that's exactly what I'm saying." James said, nodding to Erin. "Glad to have you aboard. Stark and I have already discussed it, and I'm going to take the sarcastic noisemaker from Brando as a yes.""A good team." He said thoughtfully. "Not as big as the originals, but I didn't expect it to be. Actually, it's a miracle there are as many of us as there are. The Avengers didn't have many surviving family members, let alone descendants. Outside of the people here, I can only think of about two that I know of."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: JamesSuddenly, there was a knock on the door. James blinked. The conference room was supposed to be empty for another few hours, wasn't it?Slowly, he stood, feeling the familiar shape of his sidearm in his coat pocket. A little paranoid, maybe, but the Avengers used to have a lot of enemies. Not to mention, SHIELD alone had a lot of enemies. One could never be too careful.Cautiously, he opened and unlocked the door, looking out. After a moment, it clicked who the new arrivals were.F***. "Hello. May I help you?"

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LibertyNoel eyed the man who opened the door. It was strange, she felt as if she had seen him before. Something about how he looked made her feel at ease. She then snapped out it and grinned. "Yes you can. But I think you already know why I am here..." She said walking past him and into the room. Noel smiled teasingly at the men. "Hello boys." She then turned to Stark. " Been a while hasn't it?" She asked.

IC: JamesJames didn't move for a minute.What. Did that really just- Did she just-..... Walk through the door? Just..... Assume, greet, walk.....?After a moment, he snapped back to reality, and closed the door after Ares walked in. He cleared his throat, trying to recover some sense of control over the situation. "Um, exactly why are you here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liberty"The Avengers initiative." She said plainly, grinning at him . "What's your name?" Noel asked, her demeanor calm and her voice sweet. She knew he must have been SHIELD so he shouldn't be so naive to not no why she was here. Everyone who knew about the Avengers knew that Noel would be apart of it, not only because of her parents but her skill and attitude.

IC: LibertyHe is hiding something. Noel smiled and held out a hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Noel..but you probably know that." She said, flashing a pretty smile. "Ares and I aren't too late, are we?" She asked as she surveyed the faces of the men around her.

IC: JamesJames shook her hand, careful to use a fraction of his possible strength. There would be few better giveaways than his abilities. "Noel Rogers, right? No, you're not late. I was just informing the newer arrivals why they were summoned and or sent here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liberty"Yes sir." Noel said. "But please just call me Noel." She nodded. "Good. I was worried about that...I just got back from overseas, otherwise i would have been here earlier." She then sat down, her eyes focused on James. Something about him was puzzling her and she couldn't figure out what. "Carry on then sir." She grinned.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: James"I'm fairly certain that by SHIELD standards, you outrank me, ma'am." James replied, a slight smile working its way onto his face. "But I don't think we need to stand on ceremony, here."

fK5oqYf.jpg