IC Knower"Classic psion. Telepathy, precognition, and remote viewing," I grunted even as I pulled out my cell phone and checked my social networking news feeds.IC MachinexWait, wha?I was really confused. First he's scared of joining, then he's like "I'm a big hero now"?Finally, I said "You sure get brave fast."

IC: KnightKnight heading back to his safe house when he saw someone pull a knife and try to mug a lady, he silently stopped his motorcycle and disappeared into a alley.The lady was terrified as the mugger pulled a knife and shouted. "Give me your purse!" Then everything went black and she heard a soft 'thud', when the light returned she saw the mugger lying on the ground out cold, she slowly crept past him and ran off.Knight watched the scene from the roof top and, after scaning for any other signs of trouble, he returned to his motorcycle and drove back to his safe house.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC Knower"Hm, Odysseus sounds good." I heard my dad's remarks and said "It's not that I want to, it's just that after the initial shock I realized something: this is happening for a reason and unless the universe is trolling me, it's offering me a chance for something. Why should I deny the univerese's lot?"

IC: Natalie scratched her head. "Well, for you," she said to Will. "I suggest 'Aether', who was the Greek god of light." I turned back to Vincent. "You're trickier."
OOC: Surely Apollo would be a better choice? I'd suggest Metis for Knower but, like Iris, she's a girl. And Prometheus mental powers only covered clairvoyance...Honestly Construct, how could you pick a character so difficult to place in terms of mythology :PIC: "So if we're done debating over whether or not to mind-probe the good Doctor and Colonel Klink you think someone could clue me in to what our plan actually is?" Alec asked, "I assume that when our new pals get here we're going to do more than just punch the nearest Weapon X dude and yell booyah?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Adrian nodded in agreement as Alec voiced his confusion. "As far as the plan goes, I'm not opposed to the yelling of booyah when the nearest Weapon X dude does inevitably get punched. Just as long as the punch happens during a considerably better thought out plan." Adrian joked with a chuckle.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Natalie's new codename is Athena right?IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)Novocain grinned as Rapture began to scream from the pain. Next her head would feel like it was being electrically shocked. He turned to Geoffrey and grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the wall.“Shut the **** up, how would you like it if you were feeling that pain?” he sneered. “If you don’t stop being such a baby I’ll stick you under that machine, understand me?” he asked. “And since your not a telepath it would only kill you.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Don’t you know some of these people Chris? I thought you were part of the X-Men.”IC: Nick Fury (SHIELDHelicarrier)“A SHIELD chopper should be heading to your location soon, Fury out.” he said before ending the contact.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She turned to Alec, “Well we will still have the bombs in our heads when they get here.” she said. “We need to act like we are going to attack them, and then Quicksilver deactivates the bombs in our head, then we turn on Weapon-X and take them all out, we need to work together to bring down the other Weapons who are loyal to Weapon-X, after that we wipe this base off the face of the map.” she said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: KnightKnight walked into the safe house, bringing the Solar Cycle in with him. Once inside he changed from his 'collage student' disguise back into his 'Knight' form, he picked up the groceries in one hand and pulled out his flashlight with the other. "I figured you'd be hugery so picked up some groceries." Knight set them down on the table.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Which character? And I think non-greek mythos names would work well too, like the Scandinavian gods an stuff too.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“If he was able to reprogram the Sentinel’s he should be able to deactivate them with his powers, or crush them into tiny balls inside our skulls.” she told Alec.“Matt is telling Quicksilver to do that once he’s here right now, Aleks over here still has a phone and he’s texting him.”

IC: "Okay, I'm willing to trust Quicksilver because he's been good in the past and we don't really have a choice despite the whole terrorist thing, but does he have the know-how to reprogram these things or just squash them without causing us brain damage? And since he has to get to us to do that, whats stopping Johnson just blowing them all before he has a chance?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott)"It can wait. If you need to tell Quicksilver something, tell him. We can talk later."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Quicksilver was able to reprogram the Sentinels, which would take extensive knowledge about the there innerworkings, chances are he will know how. And if he doesn't, I'm sure Matt will text Aleks back and say so. As for Johnson blowing our heads off, Quicksilver is the fastest being alive, he could probably get in here faster than the security cameras can see. He'll probably be the first one here actually."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“If I remember he knows how to take apart any metal device he can sense with his powers she said backing up Krystal.” She shrugged. “So I say it’s safe to assume he can dismantle them all quickly enough, besides Johnson won’t be able to see him physically affecting them.”"He won't okay?" she said to Julia. IC: Triblade, Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt nodded, “Thanks man.” he said. He then walked up to Quicksilver and began to explain to him about the bombs inside the captured Weapons’ heads, and how he’d need to disable them.“That sounds like something I can do.” he nodded. “Thank you for telling me this Matt.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded at Liliana as if to say good luck, he then walked down the hallway, hiding from view.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)"Come in." he said a someone knocked on his door.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Will Ambrose:​"'Aether'," He said quietly, "Well if my powers are light-based, couldn't it be Promethean? He gave light to humans..."IC: Chris Marie:"I was there for about three days total. Not a long time," He mumbled.IC: Rapture: Rapture attempted not t try and rip through the metal with her claws and break free, but finally urged herself to stop. The screaming continued, much to the assistant's displeasure.IC: Molotov:He hung the phone back up, and took the arrow out of the phone booth wall, and then lit it on fire, slowly watching it as it burned. He exited the booth as he did so, looking up at the sky. It looked like it might rain...OOC: Night, don't start anything without me =P

Edited by AuRon the champion