• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#12641 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,390 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 04:04 PM

IC: Will Ambrose:"Well, that doesn't sound silly at all!"

#12642 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 04:31 PM

IC Knower"Really? You don't think so?"

#12643 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,390 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 04:58 PM

IC: Will Ambrose:"I was being sarcastic."

#12644 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 05:08 PM

IC: Natalie grinned. "Heyheyhey. I wasn't the one that came up with the original team. Just pick someone from Greek mythology."

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#12645 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 05:17 PM

IC Knower"Ah, I don't know; there isn't anybody inGreek mythology that goes from crybaby to grim hero in a split second." Then I looked at Will. "What's your power?"

#12646 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,390 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 05:22 PM

IC: Will Ambrose:"I can make things," He said, holding up a hand and a small red and partially glowing brick appeared in his hand, "It involves light. I honestly don't know yet exactly what I 'do'."

#12647 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 05:57 PM

IC: Natalie scratched her head. "Well, for you," she said to Will. "I suggest 'Aether', who was the Greek god of light." I turned back to Vincent. "You're trickier."

#12648 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:02 PM

IC Knower"Classic psion. Telepathy, precognition, and remote viewing," I grunted even as I pulled out my cell phone and checked my social networking news feeds.IC MachinexWait, wha?I was really confused. First he's scared of joining, then he's like "I'm a big hero now"?Finally, I said "You sure get brave fast."

#12649 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 15-June 12
  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:06 PM

IC: KnightKnight heading back to his safe house when he saw someone pull a knife and try to mug a lady, he silently stopped his motorcycle and disappeared into a alley.The lady was terrified as the mugger pulled a knife and shouted. "Give me your purse!" Then everything went black and she heard a soft 'thud', when the light returned she saw the mugger lying on the ground out cold, she slowly crept past him and ran off.Knight watched the scene from the roof top and, after scaning for any other signs of trouble, he returned to his motorcycle and drove back to his safe house.

Edited by Takanuvainika, Nov 18 2012 - 06:07 PM.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

#12650 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:09 PM

IC Rage"When is he coming back?" I thought.

#12651 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:25 PM

IC: Natalie started twirling a strand again. "Since most of your powers are mental, maybe Odysseus? The only person that has telepathy is Iris, but she's a girl."

#12652 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:29 PM

IC Knower"Hm, Odysseus sounds good." I heard my dad's remarks and said "It's not that I want to, it's just that after the initial shock I realized something: this is happening for a reason and unless the universe is trolling me, it's offering me a chance for something. Why should I deny the univerese's lot?"

#12653 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 14,727 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:34 PM

IC: Natalie scratched her head. "Well, for you," she said to Will. "I suggest 'Aether', who was the Greek god of light." I turned back to Vincent. "You're trickier."

OOC: Surely Apollo would be a better choice? I'd suggest Metis for Knower but, like Iris, she's a girl. And Prometheus mental powers only covered clairvoyance...Honestly Construct, how could you pick a character so difficult to place in terms of mythology :PIC: "So if we're done debating over whether or not to mind-probe the good Doctor and Colonel Klink you think someone could clue me in to what our plan actually is?" Alec asked, "I assume that when our new pals get here we're going to do more than just punch the nearest Weapon X dude and yell booyah?"

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#12654 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:41 PM

OOC: Apollo is taken by another character. As is Helios. I thought of this.IC: Natalie nodded. "Okay then. Welcome to Pantheon."

#12655 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:42 PM

OOC I originally wasn't planning on having him join the pantheonIC GeoffreyI continued covering my ears.

#12656 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 02-May 05
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:46 PM

IC: Adrian nodded in agreement as Alec voiced his confusion. "As far as the plan goes, I'm not opposed to the yelling of booyah when the nearest Weapon X dude does inevitably get punched. Just as long as the punch happens during a considerably better thought out plan." Adrian joked with a chuckle.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#12657 Online Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-July 12
  • 539 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:47 PM

OOC: Natalie's new codename is Athena right?IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)Novocain grinned as Rapture began to scream from the pain. Next her head would feel like it was being electrically shocked. He turned to Geoffrey and grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the wall.“Shut the **** up, how would you like it if you were feeling that pain?” he sneered. “If you don’t stop being such a baby I’ll stick you under that machine, understand me?” he asked. “And since your not a telepath it would only kill you.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Don’t you know some of these people Chris? I thought you were part of the X-Men.”IC: Nick Fury (SHIELDHelicarrier)“A SHIELD chopper should be heading to your location soon, Fury out.” he said before ending the contact.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She turned to Alec, “Well we will still have the bombs in our heads when they get here.” she said. “We need to act like we are going to attack them, and then Quicksilver deactivates the bombs in our head, then we turn on Weapon-X and take them all out, we need to work together to bring down the other Weapons who are loyal to Weapon-X, after that we wipe this base off the face of the map.” she said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor, Nov 18 2012 - 06:51 PM.

MARVEL REBIRTH

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

Raiden Chi Ultimate Ash!

#12658 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:51 PM

IC GeoffreyI simply shot back with a look that said something that shouldn't ever be said here and pushed the doctor off of me. Ii then noticed something that caught my eye. Some sort of... experiment results. I walked over, still clutching my resume.

#12659 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:55 PM

OOC: @Flex yes. I was considering expanding the names to non-Greek ones as well, but current plans are just Greek. Oh, and is that character I pmed you about approved?

#12660 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 15-June 12
  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:55 PM

IC: KnightKnight walked into the safe house, bringing the Solar Cycle in with him. Once inside he changed from his 'collage student' disguise back into his 'Knight' form, he picked up the groceries in one hand and pulled out his flashlight with the other. "I figured you'd be hugery so picked up some groceries." Knight set them down on the table.

Edited by Takanuvainika, Nov 18 2012 - 07:12 PM.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

#12661 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 14,727 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 06:56 PM

I originally wasn't planning on having him join the pantheon

OOC: That was in fact a joke :rolleyes:IC: "Okay, so where is the part of the plan where Quicksilver disables the bombs? And how?" Alec shrugged, "It just seems like kind of a vital part of the process is all."

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#12662 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:11 PM

IC: Rage"Oh, oh, thank you," I said uncertainly. "Why is he helping a guy like me in the first place?"

#12663 Online Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-July 12
  • 539 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:40 PM

OOC: Which character? And I think non-greek mythos names would work well too, like the Scandinavian gods an stuff too.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“If he was able to reprogram the Sentinel’s he should be able to deactivate them with his powers, or crush them into tiny balls inside our skulls.” she told Alec.“Matt is telling Quicksilver to do that once he’s here right now, Aleks over here still has a phone and he’s texting him.”

MARVEL REBIRTH

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

Raiden Chi Ultimate Ash!

#12664 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 14,727 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:46 PM

IC: "Okay, I'm willing to trust Quicksilver because he's been good in the past and we don't really have a choice despite the whole terrorist thing, but does he have the know-how to reprogram these things or just squash them without causing us brain damage? And since he has to get to us to do that, whats stopping Johnson just blowing them all before he has a chance?"

#12665 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-December 11
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:46 PM

IC: (Scott)"It can wait. If you need to tell Quicksilver something, tell him. We can talk later."
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands

#12666 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:52 PM

OOC: Delphi. And I think I will expand it, but I'm just waiting until I get to Advent's character. In that case Natalie may be Ishtar, but we'll have to see.IC: Natalie sighed. "So, do you want to go back to the helicarrier or go with us?"

#12667 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:54 PM

IC: Knower"Heli-helicarrier?"

#12668 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:24 PM

IC: Natalie shrugged. "Big flying helicopter doohickey. About the size of a battleship at least. Can hardly tell you're flying."

#12669 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:26 PM

IC: Machinex*collapse*IC Knower"Uh, I'm supposed to be the one fainting from sheer shock?"

#12670 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

• 07-April 03
  • 8,151 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:28 PM

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Quicksilver was able to reprogram the Sentinels, which would take extensive knowledge about the there innerworkings, chances are he will know how. And if he doesn't, I'm sure Matt will text Aleks back and say so. As for Johnson blowing our heads off, Quicksilver is the fastest being alive, he could probably get in here faster than the security cameras can see. He'll probably be the first one here actually."

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#12671 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:35 PM

IC: Natalie grinned. "It's not that scary. Of course, I can fly, which lessens the fear factor for me somewhat."

#12672 Offline Eevee

Eevee
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 28-September 12
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:37 PM

IC: IcitineLilliana took a deep breath as she approached the Colonel's room. She looked at John and then knocked.IC: Liberty"You did and you know it!" She giggled splashing him in return.

#12673 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:38 PM

IC: JuliaJulia tried to picture a ball of crushed explosives and metal inside her head."That's not exactly a comforting prospect, either," she said, "and what if he accidentally triggers them?"OOC: Did I miss anything important in the last two pages or so?

Edited by The Zytrix, Nov 18 2012 - 08:39 PM.

67tlbk.png

#12674 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:39 PM

IC: Machinex*Gets back up* "I guess you found a way to keep the aircraft stable so you don't have to be strapped to a chair during the flight? And I've seen those things before; they're massive and un-aerodynamic; they must have some pretty powerful turbines."

#12675 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:44 PM

IC: Natalie sighed. "I'm not the tech expert, but we have some huge turbines. I don't know the tech that goes into it." The young woman glanced at the door. "We've got one more place to go, so we need to leave soon."

#12676 Online Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-July 12
  • 539 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:45 PM

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“If I remember he knows how to take apart any metal device he can sense with his powers she said backing up Krystal.” She shrugged. “So I say it’s safe to assume he can dismantle them all quickly enough, besides Johnson won’t be able to see him physically affecting them.”"He won't okay?" she said to Julia. IC: Triblade, Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt nodded, “Thanks man.” he said. He then walked up to Quicksilver and began to explain to him about the bombs inside the captured Weapons’ heads, and how he’d need to disable them.“That sounds like something I can do.” he nodded. “Thank you for telling me this Matt.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded at Liliana as if to say good luck, he then walked down the hallway, hiding from view.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)"Come in." he said a someone knocked on his door.

Edited by Flex Capacitor, Nov 18 2012 - 08:47 PM.

MARVEL REBIRTH

Raiden Chi Ultimate Ash!

#12677 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,390 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:46 PM

IC: Will Ambrose:​"'Aether'," He said quietly, "Well if my powers are light-based, couldn't it be Promethean? He gave light to humans..."IC: Chris Marie:"I was there for about three days total. Not a long time," He mumbled.IC: Rapture: Rapture attempted not t try and rip through the metal with her claws and break free, but finally urged herself to stop. The screaming continued, much to the assistant's displeasure.IC: Molotov:He hung the phone back up, and took the arrow out of the phone booth wall, and then lit it on fire, slowly watching it as it burned. He exited the booth as he did so, looking up at the sky. It looked like it might rain...OOC: Night, don't start anything without me =P

Edited by AuRon the champion, Nov 18 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#12678 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,794 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:49 PM

IC: GeoffreyTrying to ignore the sound of the screaming, I continued to analyze the research samples on the walls, subconsciously moving farther and farther away from Rapture.

#12679 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 14,727 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:51 PM

IC: Alec was still a little doubtful. Quicksilver could move fast but he couldn't go through solid objects, not last time Alec checked anyway, so he'd have to stop to rip open walls or doors, all of which would be pretty noticeable and slow him down. Which wasn't too comforting a thought

#12680 Offline Eevee

Eevee
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 28-September 12
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:51 PM

IC: IcitineLilliana took a deep breath before walking into he Colonel's room. "Hello there Colonel." She said, her voice was seductive and she smiled teasingly.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users