IC: Brando (Starring in Natalie: First Blood)Brando made a little heart shape with his hands and then took a sip of his milkshake.You're bluffing, he mouthed with a wink, out of Will's line of sight. You love me.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Brando (Thinking She'll Always Be His)Brando smirked and leaned back in his seat, content to watch the scene unfold and sip some more of his milkshake as he watched Natalie, still trying to control her blushing face, get back to the job at hand.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezekiel (Brotherhood Warehouse) Another technopath. Ezekiel was surprised. He didn't know many mutants that were technopaths. Heck, he didn't know any technopathic X-Men besides himself.He turned to Alex, and smiled."A wanted man, and a fellow technopath. Nice to meet you Alex, my name's Ezekiel Carter, but you can call me hacker."

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: (Scott)"Not many of us techie in the X-men, are there?" Scott asked Hacker. Him and Alex were the two he knew. Never had the chance to meet Ezekiel.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: KnightKnight walked over to the battered motorcycle and flicked on his light. "I know a shop that can fix this but I think you need to rest for now, I'm going to go see what I can find out about Weapon-X, I'll be back in a little while."IC: SpiritWill listened to the new information then turned to Alec. "Alec aren't you a technopath, can't you just manipulate the bombs and shut them down?"

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: AlexYes, I'm a technopath. Yes, I'm a wanted man. And where were you when I earned that title?"Alexander Smith." The technopath replied cooly, a few degrees shy of cold. His voice carried a biting undercurrent, a verbal slap in the face with two words alone. "And clearly you've guessed my ability, haven't you?"IC: Shadow Shadow sighed quietly, and hugged Brooklyn back. Were it not for her enhanced physiology, she would have stumbled, probably dropping the other girl. "Alright, Brooklyn. You need to let go now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)Slowly, the severity of Shadow's words crept down Brooklyn's back as though they were affixed to the legs of spiders and bore the temperature of an ice storm. The mutant slowly released her hug and then let go, climbing into a chair and placing her arms between her thigh and calf, head on her knees, and eyes dead ahead.​"You're mad," she said quietly, in a heartrendingly crystalline voice.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowGod******, now look what you did, Shadow.Silently, she slipped into the chair next to Brooklyn, and wrapped her arms around her, pulling her in to a tight hug. "I'm not mad. I promise, Brooklyn."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)"You...you're not?" came the small, feeble mumbled reply into Shadow's shoulder as Brooklyn rested herself into the hug. "You promise?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"I swear, I'm not mad." Shadow replied, patting the other girl on the back reassuringly. "I promise. I'm not mad at you, I've never even been close to mad at you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)Shadow could almost feel her shoulder warm up as the sheer radiance of Brooklyn's smile began to shine onto it once again, and the mutant reached around and hugged the ex-Weapon back tightly, clinging to her as if she thought if she lost her, she would lose her grip on reality with her."You're my best friend. That's all. I just don't want us to fight because you're my best friend..." she said, tearing up. "I love you, Bekah."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"I know, Brooklyn." Shadow replied quietly, continuing to pat her on the back. "We won't fight. Why would we? Me, there aren't many things I care about enough to argue. And you... Well, you're you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Shadow"Stubbornly optimistic. Eternally, genuinely cheerful." Shadow commented, the closest thing to a smile on her face since she'd regained her body. "Don't think you have a mean bone in your body."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)Brooklyn giggled and ran her hands around Shadow's neck, pulling away from the hug for an instant longer and then looking her in the eyes."You should probably get in the OR now. I think he's watching us," she giggled.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lester"Whoa, calm down!" I yelled when the man started slashing away at a tree. With any luck, the katana would embed itself in it....But then the guy started shooting it. Oh, s***.My bag-I thought and I swung it and hit him on the back of his head.Then, sirens.Dang, the police.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: ShadowShadow stepped into the room, lifting up her hair to show the doctor the scar still present on her forehead. He nodded, even as she took her place on the table. She had to fight down the urge to kick and scream when the surgeon prepared to administer the sedative, her mind flashing back to all the times Novocain had put her in a similar position.With an extreme force of will, she fought down that fight or flight reaction, and sank quietly into the darkness.*********************************************************************A short time later, in a small recovery ward off of the OR, she started to drift back to the land of the conscious.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShadowThe doctor turned to Brooklyn, and opened his mouth to answer, but the patient lying in her bed beat him to it. "Yeah, it worked, Brooklyn."The doctor glanced at her, then back at Brooklyn, and held up the small device that had formerly inhabited her skull.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShadowSlowly, lazily, Shadow's eyes opened, and rolled over to look at Brooklyn. Her expression didn't change, but her eyes spoke of the quiet satisfaction she was feeling. But if Brooklyn was sharp enough, she'd be able to see the core of something else hidden within. Fear, sadness. Maybe worry. "You make that sound an awful lot, you know."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)"I've gotten good at making it," she said quietly, having noticed the emotion hovering in Rebekah's eyes, before turning to the doctor and jerking her head towards his desk. "Check's outside. Leave us alone."When the doctor did so, she hopped onto the post-op bed that Shadow had been placed in and lay beside her, holding her in a sideways hug."What's wrong, Bekah? Talk to me."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Really, I'm fine." Shadow replied, turning her head so she could look Brooklyn in the eye. "Why wouldn't I be fine? I'm free, that bomb isn't in my head anymore."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Brotherhood HQ)From behind Brianne, a certain Californian clockhopper reached around with long arms and pinched her sides simultaneously with a grin."Hiya, you," he said from behind her, kissing her cheek before spinning around and walking beside her. "Long time, no speak."IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)"Because two hours ago you were trapped inside your own head while a computer program tried to take down everyone you know," she said quietly, biting her lip. "I'm sorry if it's not my place, Bekah, but...I'm worried about you. I don't want you to get hurt; you've been through enough in one lifetime, and you're, well, you're my hero..."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC ASOS (Park, mutilating a tree)I continued kicking the tree. Kicking, slashing, I even put a few rounds of my Uzi into it. Finally, I stopped, collapsed to the ground, and started sobbing. "Why do I keep losing fights in TBRPGs?!" I moaned. "I had such high hopes for that Star Wars game! It's not fair!"OOC Open for interaction
IC ASOS (Park)Getting bored of angry birds, I decided to go check on my favourite TBRPG. Heading to the topic, I scrolled through the last few posts. Then something caught my eye."What..." I whispered. Then, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I leapt out of the bench and started throwing a fit. "Kazar Jo died?! **** you GM!" I ran over to a random tree and started kicking, punching, and hacking at it with my katana. "WHY?!"
OOC: Okay Constructman, mentioning a different RPG that is on this forum repeatedly and having your character screaming about it is definitely breaking the fourth wall, and also completely pointless spam. Flex already warned you about it so I'm gonna use my authority as staff on this. NPC: - Hired Sniper -BANG! ASOS suddenly dropped to the ground, deadly people around him screamed in horror as a pool of blood began to immediately spread from where his head lay. He was dead, by the time the police arrived the killer was long gone. An ambulance came and took is body to the morgue, it was cremated not too long after, as they could find no known relatives. OOC: Now don't you dare whine about this. You've been given plenty of warnings and chances to cut it out and end your stupidity. But you just don't LISTEN. If this is the only way you'll learn then so be it. If you really must then pm me or any of the other staff about it, but don't do it here. Or they'll be more consequences. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I'd been watching Fauna's antics for a while and decided to do the most mature and responsible thing I could think off. I leaped into the air and then landed on Fauna's back, cause I'd always wanted to ride on the back of a bear since like, five minutes ago. "Giddy up!" IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Guys I think it's probably best to wait till Matt and the others get here before we try anything like telepathy. What if the Colonel has some sort of unknown defense against his mind being read? It could go horribly wrong and get Ashlynn killed."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShadowShadow was silent, fighting to lock down the sudden surge of emotion that rushed through her body. Brooklyn had hit the nail on the head, the most recent of her problems. Part of her wanted to talk, to get it off of her chest, to get it in the open. But she knew that if she started, she wouldn't be able to stop. She wouldn't stop with the most recent, she would go through all of them. And she couldn't do it. Brooklyn only had faith in a few things, and she wouldn't destroy one of them.So she kept her mouth shut, forcing down the desire to end her silence.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)Brooklyn was quiet, too, and she finally reached out and pulled Rebekah to her feet, helping the still-wobbly ex-Weapon out the door."C'mon. We can get something to eat real quick."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Okay." Shadow replied quietly, leaning on Brooklyn for support as she walked. With an extreme force of will, she pushed her emotions down, locking them away as deep as she could possibly manage.

fK5oqYf.jpg