IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Do you think you might have a learning disability?” she asked Chris worried about him. Sure she understood if he didn’t know how to read and count, but he should know what things were. Even living on the street you have to have street smarts and you figure out things eventually.IC: Nic Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“**** it Wade!” he yelled. “Look I don’t know who you are but I don’t have to tell you anything, I’m Nick Fury for crying out loud.”“But I’ll take pity on you, all we know is that some group broke into a Hydra Base and pretty much destroyed it, that and some strange dead mutant experiments were found, along with satellite images if a huge mutant creature before it fell down into the earth.”“Hydra and SHIELD don’t quite see eye to eye so whoever did this… we aren’t really worried about it.”IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh.” she said softly. “He never mentioned you before.” she shrugged. “You have to have more friends then just Matt through?”she said.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Really? I guess I should. She's cute and everything and really nice. I was thinking about trying one day but then she had a plant growing out of her arm and it kind of freaked me out.After sending the text message he turned back to Ezekiel. "They came from an alternate reality of earth... one that is much darker where the world was invaded by an techno-organic alien race called the Phalanx, who have almost wiped out their entire planet, they came here looking for our version of Alex, the technopath X-Man over there." he said pointing at Alex. "They think he can help them save their reality, I guess their Alex died or something."IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Yeah Pietro could probably do the job…” he said. He shuddered as he thought about Pietro and what else he could do… literally tear Feral’s skeleton out of his body."That would work Alec except they'd know she took the information from them, they know her powers. She'd be as good as dead."OOC: EditedAnd the whole lab is very open, like one big room with machines, computers, tables stuff just everywhere, Novocain is inside and so is Rapture, he doesn't have an office

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: You forgot about Rapture, Flex. o-oIC: Chris Marie:"I'm not so sure what those last two words mean."IC: Molotov:​"Well, do you know any sort of government organizations that have mutant experiments?" He asked, "I'm not much of a fan of HYDRA either, but if someone is using mutants as operatives, that's a good reason to be concerned."

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Not really," Aleks said with a tight smile, eyes now somewhat darker.Go for it. You're interested, she's interested, you're attractive, she's attractive. It's a safe bet. BTW - which stands for by the way, I guess; I hate American slang - Krystal says we're gonna need Quicksilver at the battle to deactivate the bombs. Tell him that. Anywho - did I mention I hate American slang? - back to Ashley. You need to accept the fact that she, well...grows stuff out of her arms sometimes.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Adrian raised an eyebrow. "Is there a reason Ashlynn can't abuse the crud out of her telepathy and just rip the info from Johnson's mind? And maybe drive him into a coma while we're at it? Or have Christine take Ashlynn's abilities then do it, if it's an issue of morals?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Shadow"Maybe." Shadow replied under her breath, stepping into the doctor's office. "But he's my best shot right now."The doctor was sitting behind a large wooden desk, looking at the two arrivals expectantly. He raised his eyebrows. "Now, what can I help you with, Ms. Robins? And I expect this is your sister?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Will Ambrose:It had been a boring day up until he had to use his powers. He hadn't really wanted to stay at home, so he went down to the base level of the apartment, unchained his bike, and decided to ride around the city. His dad was out working (It was a friday after all), his mom was out shopping with his sister, and he didn't have any younger siblings or pets, so he was home alone. Again. He hated being alone.Which is why he decided to take a nice bike ride... It was always nice to see if anything was being built, or if a new store had opened, or if something had been released at the multitude of buildings around the city. He also kept an eye open for any new plays or movies as well. He hadn't gone more than a handful of blocks when, as he was crossing a road, a car tried to turn right onto the street he was crossing, right into where he was. Barely even thinking, he created a wall between him and the Car. A good half-a-foot block of yellow light appeared , which apparently was sturdier than the red kind as the car barrled, and slightly crushed into it. Stopping the car, and make the wall quickly flash red, then made it fall apart in orange pieces which in typical fashion, dissolved. Will didn't even notice he'd held up a arm to 'place' the wall there. He had actually nearly fallen off his bike in the process, and regaining his balance, he took one short look at the car, then darted off on his bike again.I really hope no one took a picture of that. He thought, knowing that someone probably did, and that he probably was going to be in some big trouble.

IC: ShadowShadow glanced at Brooklyn, one eyebrow raised almost imperceptibly. The doctor's eyebrows raised all of the way, and he stared at them. Shadow stared back, as if daring him to comment."Um. Alright then. Now, what can I do for you two?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)"Well, um, let's put it this way," Brooklyn said, chewing over her words. "The light of my life over here has something in her head that we need removed as quickly as possible. Money's no object, and the faster and safer you can perform the surgery, the higher and higher the check goes. Right, sweet cheeks?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:( Blake)"Alec has the right idea there. Two high level telepathes would break him for sure. No one should be able to resist that, really."(Scott)Scott had gone to the kitchen to get some more to wash his mouth out. It still tasted bad, and he needed to wash it out. After that, he went to find Matt. He needed to talk with someone from the X-men. "Hey Matt, can I ask you something, in private?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: ShadowShadow nodded to Brooklyn, without taking her eyes off of the doctor. "And, to be blunt, time is of the essence."The doctor looked at them both warily. After all, this was a prime opportunity for some serious profit, and those don't come along often. But at the same time, he needed to be sure it was legitimate. "I think that can most likely be arranged."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)Brooklyn had to work hard not to make a "yeeeee" sound, and then did so anyway, flinging herself into Rebekah's arms."Didja hear that?" she whispered excitedly as the doctor stood and moved into the OR adjacent to his office to prep it. "You're gonna be okay, Bekah!"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowI'm not out of the woods yet. Shadow restrained that particular comment, instead giving Brooklyn a semi-forced smile, one that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Looks like it, Brooklyn."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Alright, alright, alright!" Aleks cried, putting his hands up as his phone slid into his pocket. "You can all take shots at Johnson before I kill him."​IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)Brooklyn's gorgeous brown eyes searched Rebekah's violet orbs for a couple seconds before letting out another contained squeal and pulling herself into a huge bearhug inside Rebekah's arms, wrapping her legs around the ex-Weapon's abdomen and her arms around her shoulder blades excitedly.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Will Ambrose:Currently, Will was sitting by 'the pond' in Central Park. No one had really noticed him. Yet. He was really hoping he got away with that... Although, he kept an eye open for anyone that looked suspicious, or might be possibly be part of the enforcers, or some anti-mutant group. This was not his day today.

IC: Brando (Beside Natalie, Because That's How He Rolls)"You're doing it wrong," Brando commented idly as he pulled up in a Mustang owned by SHIELD. "You're gonna give the poor guy heart palpitations."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Trolling On The River)"Sure did," he said with a wink as he rolled down the window all the way and grinned. "Always remember, Natalie: even when Fury's not watching you, he has me doing it for him. Now, your target, it appears, is getting away. Go on, go after him! I'll be right beside you being as encouraging as I possibly can while still fostering your growth as a SHIELD agent. It says I'm supposed to do that kinda **** somewhere in the SHIELD manual..."Brando rolled down the other window on the Mustang and began playing "Eye of the Tiger" on loop on the Mustang's stereo.-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC ASOS (Park)Getting bored of angry birds, I decided to go check on my favourite TBRPG. Heading to the topic, I scrolled through the last few posts. Then something caught my eye."What..." I whispered. Then, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I leapt out of the bench and started throwing a fit. "Kazar Jo died?! **** you GM!" I ran over to a random tree and started kicking, punching, and hacking at it with my katana. "WHY?!"

Edited by Constructman

IC:: NatalieMy left eye glowed brilliant purple. "Love the music selection. Very appropriate." It faded. I just couldn't stay mad at Brando for some reason. I turned to Will. "I'm putting together a superhero team for the government, and on my way to another member I caught a report of your car accident."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC ASOS (Park, mutilating a tree)I continued kicking the tree. Kicking, slashing, I even put a few rounds of my Uzi into it. Finally, I stopped, collapsed to the ground, and started sobbing. "Why do I keep losing fights in TBRPGs?!" I moaned. "I had such high hopes for that Star Wars game! It's not fair!"OOC Open for interaction

IC: Brando (Natalie's Impromptu Excellent Adventure)"Don't drop out of school for the sake of the government. You'll end up hanging out with the wrong crowd of field agents, getting into all sorts of crazy ****, and then finally, someday...you may be part of the FBI."Brando added a distinct note of horror into the last part before turning down his inspirational music for Natalie's sake. -Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC ASOS (Park, mutilating a tree)I continued kicking the tree. Kicking, slashing, I even put a few rounds of my Uzi into it. Finally, I stopped, collapsed to the ground, and started sobbing. "Why do I keep losing fights in TBRPGs?!" I moaned. "I had such high hopes for that Star Wars game! It's not fair!"OOC Open for interaction
OOC: I'm sorry, but can you be more passive agressive? As well, did you see up there where Flex said to stop with all the 4th wall breaking?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now