IC: Dallas (Brotherhood HQ)"Well, are you sure you should be doing this?"IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)As Brando began the drive to Natalie's next target, he turned to the rookie SHIELD agent and grinned."Just wanted to talk. First off, a tip: never, ever ask the guy tailing you if he heard about the super-secret initiative you were just assigned to lead. If I had said, No, Natalie, what the h*** is the Pantheon, you would've been screwed and I might've been shot by Fury personally."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)"Yeah, but for all you know, I could be a robot assassin who killed Brando and downloaded my AI into his body," the conspiratorial marksman pointed out with a shrug as he adopted the accent of the SHIELD leader suddenly. "Or I could be Nick Fury in a god**** Brando costume!"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)"Thanks for saying that. It brings me to my next point."Brando turned his head as soon as they came to the red light - d***, these things were all across NYC; they were like the cold sores of the Manhattan infrastructure - and met Natalie's eyes."Alright. Out with it. How long have you had a crush on me?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: By the way, TPtI, if you have a Skype, PM me or Eyru with it. There's a skype group for the BZPRPG staff plot team and you're the only person missing. :3IC: Dallas (Brotherhood HQ)"Most important thing is making sure that you're alright."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)"Yeah. That's what I thought," Brando said, looking suddenly pensive. "It's a beautiful day out, isn't it? Hold the wheel for me.""I'm sorry, hold the wh--?"With the hand-eye coordination and speed of the most trained snipers, Brando unbuckled and positioned Natalie's hands on the wheel as he stood up in the car and turned around, moving to the back of the car and unfastening the soft top of the convertible Mustang. Cars screeched and swerved as Natalie desperately steered from the passenger's seat. Brando couldn't hear what she was saying, but it didn't sound good."MARLON BRANDO BARTON, YOU ****ING SIT IN THIS SEAT RIGHT ****ING NOW, YOU CRAZY SON OF A **--"Brando tossed the top of the car and sat down calmly, buckling himself up and taking the wheel as he turned to Natalie, pouting. Natalie's eyes were wide, looking at him, mouthing words but not producing sound."Don't yell at the driver, Nat!" he exclaimed, grinning. "Jesus. It's poor driving safety."IC: Dallas (Brotherhood HQ)"Mmkai."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)"Like I said. It's a beautifui[/i day outside," Brando said, as if this were the most simple statement in human history. "Now. Where were we?"[/color]IC: Brooklyn (New York City)"Alright! Let's hit up a Panera bread!"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Alright." Shadow replied, as the two reached ground level. Her eyes started to glow, pushing past her tiredness, and slowly forcing her motorcycle to appear on the sidewalk. It wasn't as quick as it usually was, more of a slow fade-in, rather than a near instantaneous transportation.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brooklyn (New York City)"Yaaaaaay, Panera!"IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)"Awwwww, chin up. Don't stutter. It's alright. It's Brando. No one else around, not even Fury. Just speak what's on your mind."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Rene LeBeau)"You don't say," Rene drawled, taking a peek at his cards. "An alternate universe, huh? And I thought I was seeing double cause I was drunk."He tossed a dollar bill into the centre of the small circle; the bill floated in midair, more or less at the same height as the facedown cards."So, what are you doing here, then?"

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"We came to give you a haircut," Dallas muttered, looking up at Rene from his hand and grinning. In reality, the mutant didn't look too different from him, except Dallas's hair and appearance in general was darker, while Rene stuck to lighter colors. The electric blue eyes of the timeshifter flickered in amusement as he leaned back, tossing a dollar into the table."And save our universe, but that's a backup priority, after looking at that mop."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Rene LeBeau)Rene's hand went to his long bangs, one of which he idly twirled around his forefinger as he smirked back at Dallas."What, you don't like these gorgeous locks?" he said, eyes wide in fake incredulity. "They're the only thing my mama left me, man; don't be hatin'."

IC: Ezekiel (Brotherhood Warehouse)So many technopaths in one room. At the academy, this wouldn't have felt so strange. But now, after all that has happened, Ezekiel had to be thankful of the little things."Nice to meet you all then. Techies. Our new friends won't have to worry about any technological threats, I hope."He heard what Ultimate Feral had said. Fascinating. Parallel worlds were always a topic of interest to Ezekiel. Now, he had a living being from another dimension standing right before him."Gambit's son? Wow. This...this is amazing. Parallel universes, the X-Men are alive and taking shelter with....other mutants....It's a good day."OOC: If Ultimate Feral's not talking to him, I'll edit out that last part o7

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Well, considering the meager amount that I've seen you toss into the pot," Dallas said with a wink, "either you're telling the truth or you're carrying aces and eights. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and go with the former."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I don’t know what post your talking about AuRon, care to point it out?Beast is locked away in a cell in Weapon-X, Alaric and Elijah are the only free teachers.He was talking to Rene but he’s free to join inIC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)“I’d prefer it just us, but if you want to bring them along that’s okay I guess.” he said. “Maybe we could go with them; and then just us later.” he suggested. “Slightly, how about you?” he asked her.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Alright I’ll talk to Pietro now. He texted to Aleks, “Hey Scott make this quick man I need to speak with my uncle.”IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh that’s right you’re my new ****…” he said. “Go fetch me that item ****.” he said pointing at a metal device.“Who this new guy?” Novocain asked. “If it pleases you then go ahead.” IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)“We’re here to take Alex back to our reality so he can save it,” he said. “I wish I could get drunk, this **** healing factor prevents that.” he shrugged.John turned to Dallas and grinned, “I can help with that Cali.” he said as adamantium claws slid out of his knuckles.He turned to Ezekiel, “Yeah there are a few of us who are children of the original X-Men still around, some with the X-Men, other’s with the Brotherhood.” he said.

IC: AlexAlex felt a sudden, powerful hatred for Ezekiel well up inside him. At first, it seemed an irrational one. Ezekiel hadn;t outright given him a reason to hate him. But, in a way, he had. Alex resented his very existence, his existence as an X-Men allied technopath. Where was he when he was needed? Mere days ago, if he had been at the mansion, maybe things would have gone differently. Had he been there, maybe Alex wouldn't have had to make the choice he did. Maybe he wouldn't be the most wanted man in America.His fist clenched. Almost undoubtedly, Angela saw a possible future where said fist met Ezekiel's nose.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: This post Flex: http://www.bzpower.c...400#entry456417IC: Will Ambrose:Will followed behind them on his bike, and watched the car violently swerve as Brando messed with the top of the car, What have I gotten myself into..?IC: Rapture:"Let's get this over with Doc. Maybe I could test my enhanced powers on your new assistant when we're done."

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Knight, Internet cafe, New YorkKnight, still in his collage student disguise, walked out of the Internet cafe and found a grocery store where he bought some ready to eat food that wouldn't make a mess, he had food in his safe house but that was for emergencies.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC (Rene LeBeau)Rene laughed, and a ten-dollar bill slid out of his sleeve on its own before slipping out onto the meagre pile of bills."It's true, but luckily I had two parents, and my dad wasn't half as cheap as my mom. He passed on some pretty sweet poker skills. Raise."IC (Angela Dean)Alex suddenly felt a soft, cool hand cover his clenched fist."Calm down, Al," Angela said softly. "Don't do something you'll regret."

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"Whoo. You'd better step up your game, Julia. Blonde Monster over here is a gambler after my own metrosexual heart."Dallas smirked and tossed in two fives, giving his hand a cursory flick of the eyes before looking up at Rene with a perfect poker face.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowWearily, Shadow climbed onto her motorcycle, waited for Brooklyn to climb on board, and zoomed out into traffic. Her eyes searched the streets for the suggested restaurant as she drove.

fK5oqYf.jpg