IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"Those X-men were certainly an unexpected variable. But considering that they were X-men, I somehow doubt they'll be helping the Brotherhood next time. And of course...there are the enforcers...who knows what they will try next." In fact, Howard was thinking about visiting a certain West Sheen to find out just that.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Knight“I need to see what I can find out about them.” He wrote. “You should probably stay here for a while until your arm gets a little better.” Knight stood up. “By the way your motorcycle is over there, it’s in worse shape then you are.”

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Well if they try to mess with you they have me to deal with.” she said stubbornly. “Come on I want you there.”IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“You old dog I thought Weapon-X had captured you for sure!” he grinned at Ezekiel.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Fine,” she hissed withdrawing the blade. “You always ruin my fun.” She pouted as she sheathed the blade.“Great all we need is another X-Man.”IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)"Hey Abbas." she smiled at him. "If you guys are ready I can tell everyone the news Ric told me today." she said, it seemed they had the majority of the X-Men present.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal turned her head to face the others as she lay on the couch, Ashley still sitting on her. "I should of killed Novocain when I had the chance." She muttered before looking at Ashlynn. "Go ahead, we're listening."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Ezekiel (Brotherhood Warehouse)Ezekiel ignored Nyx's complaints, and ran straight to Matt, grabbing him by the shoulders."You're alive! Are there more of us? What the heck happened?"He paused, and looked to Windrider and Nyx."Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Ezekiel Carter. But you can call me Hacker."

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)Aleks still looked undecided for a few moments before sighing, cursing in Russian, and running a hand through his hair."Alright," he said, turning back to Christine. "I'll follow you from the vents."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt watched as Ezekiel ran over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. “Yeah there are a few of us here: Alex, Angela, Tara, Zack, N’Dine, M’Kus, Scott, Nero, Spencer and Alaric is somewhere around here and so is Dallas but last time I saw him he’d been hit by a car.”“Oh and we have a few of the Ultimate X-Men here too, the one’s from the other dimension, not sure if you saw them before things went to ****.”“They look like our friends… but they are different, darker somehow.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Thank you.” She said. As Aleks went up into the vents she walked out into the hallway, “Come on Chris.” she said walking down the hallway. She hadn’t ignored Chris she had just been about to walk out so she didn’t see the reason to send him ahead.She looked back at Chris and the strange unfamiliar Weapon. She shook her head at Chris; she didn’t know him and didn’t know if he was trustworthy, though he had a strange resemblance with John and Liliana.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn looked at the faces around her. She knew them all; they were all students of the institute or X-Men. Darkfang and Krystal were the only two not from the mansion but they seemed trustworthy to her.“Ric told me that the escaped X-Men and the Ultimate X-Men have teamed up with the Brotherhood of Mutants.”“They have formed a temporary truce to come here and rescue us.” she said. “We won’t be alone in this fight.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“The Brotherhood and the X-Men working together? We should be ready for them to betray us at the last minute… I don’t think this truce but I admit this increases our chances.”

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal almost snarled at the mention of the Brotherhood, it was their fault she was a mutant to begin with. She didn't trust them at all. But all the same, they probably needed their help to escape. "Is...is Matt with them?" Ashley asked hopefully.

IC: Aleksandr (League of Extraordinary Mutants Meeting, Weapon-X Compound)A throat cleared from the roof above the others, and a voice, accented with a Western European tone that, though beautiful, didn't quite sound like it belonged with the voice it was used in combination with, began to read a text message."To Matt Summers, my favorite do-gooder,Word from the Weapon-X roof is that you helped sway the Brotherhood. I'm working on a good deed for the day, too: I'm getting together with the other do-gooders and hatching another harebrained scheme to kill Johnson. We should totes do lunch afterwards."Aleks created a mini hole in the roof and slid down through it, snapping his fingers and sealing it up as he smiled at the others."XO, XO, XO...Aleks."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal sat up immediately as she heard Aleks' voice, she started to growl. She knew exactly who it was. She knew that scent. And when Aleks created a hole and dropped down that just confermed it. "You!" Ashley had been pushed off Krystal and onto the couch as Krystal sat up. "Matt's okay?" Ashley asked Aleks, glad to hear that Matt was okay, and coming to rescue them.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Yeah, Matt and I are cross-cultural besties!" Aleks chirped with a fearless sort of shrug, watching Krystal out of the corner of his eye. "Name's--""Aleks," Krystal spat. The Russian thief rolled his eyes."Yes, I'm Aleks. I got a couple of your number out of the mansion before you could all get kidnapped. My apologies for not grabbing the rest of you, but I went with people I knew I could trust to get a coalition going."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JaredI was hovering in the corner, not startled at all by Aleks' sudden appearance. I hadn't expected it, to be sure, but I was past the point of being startled by anything.IC: NatalieI got out of the shower and dressed in white jeans and a white t-shirt. Odd, I know, but this was the closest I could get to white robes and people still think I was sane. I went back to the computer. Ah, Siegfried Thorson. I walked out of the base and took off, flying toward the supplied address.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Well, at the risk of sounding petty...he shot me," Aleks said, as if this fact were plainly obvious. "And he brainwashed my ex. Then he tried to shoot me again. It's kind of like the three strikes rule you Americans use in baseball, except instead of going back to the dugout, he's getting his throat slashed and then being tossed into the Pacific."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley gasped. "So you're going to...kill him?" "Yes Ashley that's kinda the idea." Krystal said, sounding a bit irritated. "Okay, so how exactly are you gonna pull that off? It's not like getting to the Colonel is gonna be easy..."

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Well, of course I'm not about to kill him now," Aleks said, sitting down calmly. "I'm going to wait until Matty dearest brings in the cavalry, and then, while you all are making your escape, I'll cut the Colonel and we can move on with our lives. All of us."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal had calmed down a bit, she most certainly still didn't like Aleks in the slightest, but at least he was on their side now, she lay back down on the couch, her head was still pounding. Ashley stroked Krystal's fur idly as the talks continued. "So how soon are they coming?" Ashley asked.

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“I hope so.” she told Ashley. She was glad to hear the mysterious guy who dropped out of the vent’s voice when he announced he’d sent Matt a message.“So he’s alive! Good.” she beamed. She looked at Krystal, it seemed she had her reasons to not like Aleks, but so far he seemed trustworthy to her. "I think I remember seeing you before the attack happened." IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“No…” she said turning to Chris. “What are you talking about? Someone was in control of your body!?” she said alarmed.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt felt his phone suddenly vibrate; he pulled it out he saw a text from Aleks. “Huh… weird.” he said. He then quickly sent back a reply.Good luck, if you can wait we will be there soon to help. Tell Ashley that I'm going to her her out of there. Drinks sound better.- MattIC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Sounds like we all want him dead.” he growled. "You can slash his throat Aleks, but only if you let me cut off each of his fingers one by one first."

IC: Chris Marie:"Yeah... This one woman who tried to do stuff to me long ago activated my powers and... Well, she's dead, and stuck in my head... And she figured out how to take control of my body..."IC: Molotov:Molotov took the phone number Jack had shot at him with, and put a few more quarters in the pay-phone. He then dialed in the number......And on the command deck of the SHIELD Helicarrier, a phone started to ring.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh my god Chris… that’s terrible.” she said pulling him into a hug. “When we are out of here we will find you some help ok? We will get her out of your head.”IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)Fury was sipping his coffee as a phone began to ring. “Fury sound we answer the call?” a SHIELD agent at a computer asked him.“No, I got this.” he said before hitting a button on his controls as he answered the call through his massive screen so he could talk into it.“Who is this and what do you want?” he demanded.

IC: Molotov:"This... Is Molotov. I was told to contact you about answers to some questions about events in Germany."IC: Chris Marie:"Well that's a bit of the problem," he said, a little uncomfortable with the hug. He wasn't used to people giving him handshakes and hugs and things like that, "The only reason I know how to talk, what money is, why clothes are important... I only know that because her memories told me. I don't even know any of those things by myself. So if I get rid of her and her memories..."IC: Rapture:"Where the heck are you Novocain? I know you're in here!"

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"You probably did. I was at the party, drinking with Matt and saving your boyfriend," he said politely to Ashlynn with a momentary grin. "Ooh. Speaking of which, Matt says he'll be here "soon." Whenever that is. Also, I feel like he may just be a budding alcoholic, but that's just a hunch, really, uh...anyway. He says he's coming for you, and a particular hi to...Ashley."He winked at the plant-girl and then put his phone up after texting Matt a solitary <3.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)"About the events in Germany? What are you talking about?" he asked. He'd received reports that a Hydra base had been attacked, but he wasn't about to give away any information.IC: Weapon-X Agent (Weapon-X Facility)"Ah here we are." he said. "He accomplished many things in the scientific world but most of his experiments were very odd or extreme so they were covered up, but that's how he attracted the attention of Weapon-X." he said. "He's recently succeeded in cloning." he said, he opened the door to the medical lab. "Have fun." he said before walking off.IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)"What do you want demon-child? Or is it demon-woman now?" he laughed. "No seriously why are you in here? Oh... right something about increasing your telepathic powers..."IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)They were now outside Liliana's room. "I don't understand that Chris... don't you have memories of your own now?" she asked. "You've been with the X-Men long enough to understand what clothes are, what money is etc. I don't think you give yourself enough credit, besides there must be a way to remove her personality but allow her memories to remain." IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)"You saved Ric?" she asked surprised as she moved towards Aleks. "Matt an alcoholic? I don't think so... he's a responsible guy, I trust him." she smiled. IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)At Aleks text Matt sent him one as well.?

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Alec raised his hand. The biological one, the mechanical one was till trying to store or digest or whatever the arm did to machinery it didn't need to the array of components Alec had ended up with trying to mimic Hydra weaponry."Its all very well saying we're going to fight and that you're going to settle your grudges with Johnson, and I hate to bring the good mojo here down...but we have an actual plan right? We're not just going to pull a Holy Grail and just shout 'Charge'? I'm with Snowgirl that step one should probably be 'Get the bombs out of our heads' because its going to be a really short fight otherwise."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Stranger (Noel's Apartment)“Thank you…” he told her. His face moved forward a bit but he paused halfway. He wanted to kiss her so badly… but she was his best friend, and he knew she didn’t have the same feelings as him. She was caught up with her long lost nephew, and the fact of the newly formed Avengers, he was sure romance was the last thing she had in mind. He turned away, why am I so stupid? he thought hoping she had noticed any of this.Her hand was wrapped around his; he liked the feeling of it almost too much. “And I’ve always believed in you too.” he said turning back to her and smiling.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Of course we do.” he nodded. “But how?” he said. “If anyone knows how to disarm these things… it would be Colonel Johnson.”IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“How exactly do you even know Matt again?” she asked Aleks raising a crimson brow.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Tell her I said hi! And uh no? Me and Ashley are just friends man… I don’t think she likes me like that bro.

IC: Chris Marie:"About three to seven days doesn't count as long," he pointed out, "But I'm being serious, I don't honestly know what anything is myself. The memories, all the things I know, they're not my thoughts, my memories. If I'm using my memories, what I know, I can't understand anything!"IC: Molotov:"Don't lie. I was given this number by jack. You, might know him better know him as Wilson. That's his last name. First name Wade."IC: Rapture:"Yeah. And don't even dare think about putting another bomb in my head. That one was annoying to get out. I'm sure the guard that I put it back into hasn't found out. Yet."

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"He's my best friend. Maybe even my only friend."I'm looking at her right now, tiger, and I'm telling you, you need to ask her out. Even your name makes her blush. How do I know she's blushing? Because she's half plant, and every hint of red on her sticks out like a sore thumb.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Wait, if the Brotherhood is coming to help, then that includes Quicksilver right? He controls magnetism it would be a simple matter for him to disable the bombs, then would could just remove them later." Krystal suggested. "Tell Matt that Aleks..."