IC (Angela Dean)"Angela Dean," the teenager replied with a smirk, shaking Alex's hand. "Nice to finally meet the saviour of a universe."Letting go of the technopath's hand, Angela reclined against the wall, another mutant walking up and interrupting them, as she had known he would.IC (Rene LeBeau)Rene smiled charmingly, dealing out cards into thin air. The rectangular slips of card floated in mid-air, face down. "Nice to have some new faces around the table," he said, chuckling at the fact that the mutants were simply standing around, with no table in sight. "The name's Rene, and I've been a poker addict for six year, three months and eleven days. What's your guys' story?"

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Pah,” he said waving his hand. “Why would I waste the time putting a bomb in your head when you’re loyal to Weapon-X as it is?” he asked. He cackled when she said she placed the bomb inside a guard.“How fun.” he said he grabbed a device and pushed the button. “Well I guess that guard just exploded, wherever he is.” he grinned.He looked at Geoffrey as he approached him, “What the **** do you want?” he glared.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)I guess I should go for her… right now’s kind of a bad time though with her locked up and everything. I hate American slang too man; and I’m American. You guys have BOMBS in your heads? What the ****?! I’ll tell him! I’ll try to accept it… guess you have to take on the good and the bad.Matt turned to Scott, “Sure what’s up man?” he said following Scott.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Believe me I’ve tried on Johnson… he has some sort of mental block, so does Novocain. They’ve been trained to deflect mental attacks by someone.”“You would think he can’t… but it feels as if he has some sort of device in his head… that protects him from any sort of mental attack, besides he would feel both of our mental attacks and we’d all be dead.”IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)Nyx saw Fauna pass out, she ran over to her. “Are you okay?” she asked. But then she saw the girl turn into a grizzly bear and grinned. “That’s more like it.”IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)As he continued to talk with Daken suddenly alarms blared on his computer. WARNING Specter’s bomb has been tampered with, WARNING.“****!” Johnson yelled, the safety he’d installed in case the bomb had been removed had been activated. Maybe there was still time to kill her; he pressed a button activating the bomb. Somewhere far away in NYC the poor doctor who was still holding the bomb suddenly exploded into a shower of gore, flame and smoke as part of the wall around him was blown through.IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Oh I know who you are.” John said. “My reality had a version of you. You’re Gambits son.”“As for who I am, John Howlett, son of Wolverine and one of the Ultimate X-Men.” he said. “We’re X-Men from another parallel dimension to this one.”

IC: Icitine"You know...we could always get the colonel drunk."Lilliana said. "He becomes very loosed lipped when he is. I could just go and get the information that way..."IC: LiamLiam shook his head, almost cowering away. He wasn't good at social interactions and was unsure about how to act. He only knew a few things for sure: he had no name, he hates his parents, and he wanted to kill them. IC: LibertyNoel noticed Ares lean in to kiss her and she blushes wildly when he pulled away. She wrapped her arms around him as he turned back. " I'm glad I have you."

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I’m not too keen on you alone with the colonel… but if you think it will work, I guess it’s worth a shot.” he said, he trusted Liliana.IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)He blushed as he felt her arms wrap around him, holding him, he placed his on her as well. “Not as glad as I am that I have you.” he said noticing the reddening of her cheeks.

IC: KnightKnight walked out of the safe house, got on his Solar Cycle and drove off, he stopped in a dark alley near an internet cafe and turned his bike invisible, he noticed several collage students entering the cafe so he quickly changed his appearence to look like a stereotypical collage student and entered with them, he used a fake name and payed with cash. Once online he looked up everything he could about Weapon-X.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"Alright how about this?" he said. "You go and try to see what you can pry from the colonel." he said. "In the meantime we keep an eye out for the Brotherhood and the X-Men coming to help us, once they attack we all need to be near Quicksilver so he can disarm our bombs and so we can help aid them in the attack." he said."Once we are all fighting side-by-side we make sure we burn this facility to the ground, and kill the Colonel and Novocain while we are at it.""Once my bomb is disarmed I'll take care of busting Beast out of his cell." he added.IC: Stranger (Noel's Apartment)As she pulled away Ares inwardly sighed liking the feeling of her in his arms. "Same here, you're literally the only friend I have apart from the rest of the Avengers, he and Howard had gotten along well till recently.

IC: Stranger (Noel's Apartment)"Sure I'd love that." he smiled. "Just you and me?" he asked her. "Who needs socialization when I can just hang out with you?" he shrugged. Ares was feeling a bit fatigued due to the fact that he and the rest of the Avenger's had been awake all night, and now that it was early morning he could feel his strength waning.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)Well, I don't, but most of this lot does. They've been holding out for a while, dearest; not sure how much longer they can last without you gents.IC: Brooklyn (New York City)"So, where do you wanna eat?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Brando (The League of Extraordinary Superheroes Meeting)"Only if you want all sorts of hella awkward talks from your parents about what not to do while you're away from home," Brando replied to Will. "Nat, if you're going, I have a ride ready for you. We need to talk, anyway."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)"It would be preferable if no one in the immediate vicinity had any idea of what we were talking about and why, but if you would like to speak out in public, that would be acceptable, as well," Brando said; it was his version of "Yeah, it'd be nice."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NatalieI nodded again. "Well..." Just then my phone went off with another positive ID of a possible member. "Ah crud." I looked at the address, one much closer than Siegfried's. "Uh, you don't mind following us on your bike, do you? It's only about a mile."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Machinex"A screw here, a nail there," I mutterd to myself as I was fixing the web launcher. "I might need to revise the formula..." Finally, it looked good. "Let's see if this works," I said and shot it at a wall. It worked. "Yes," I thought to myself. Placing the web launcher on a nailed down cradle, I took a sword from the closet and slashed down on the web. It held. "Yes!"

OOC: Beast got captured. As for teachers...it might be just Alaric left.IC: Dallas (Brotherhood HQ)"Hey, hey, hey. We can. We definitely can. We just need to bide our time. Right, Ric?Alaric was up ahead, walking with Tara, and nodded once, smiling at Bri."See? Ric agrees."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"I don't know. I don't know too much about food places around here." Shadow replied, as she felt her strength slowly returning. "Where do you want to go?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KnightKnight could find very little about Weapon-X and most of them were just nut job conspiracy sites, some said that it was shut down years ago after the original X-Men destroyed its base, others said that it was still active but keeping a low profile, but there was one thing for sure, if the X-men were captured by Weapon-X they needed help.IC: Spirit“That’s a bit of a set back.” Will said with a little smile.IC: SmithJoe was walking along when suddenly his head exploded from the bomb that Rapture had stuck in there.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI