The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, they love it so much, they beat down the writers doors, and then the writers have to go into hiding, so they cannot make it anymore.I wish I had something good to post about.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

You do, but you see too much. you see the smallest, most insignificant motes of the universe, then the largest and most vast and powerful pieces of galactic sculpture expanding across the universal canvas. These visions lead you to realize the insignificance of your own existance, leading to your quick and painless demise.I wish I could play some smooth jazz.

faber_tahu.jpg

B I O N I C L E

2001-2010

Granted. But anyone who likes it is hated and despised(like bronies).I wish people would not hate/despise/any word describing hatred bronies AT ALL, and would just leave them alone. (Seriously, I'm SICK of this hatred. Remember when you learned about the Holocaust? I thought that was supposed to make you more tolerant of other people and their interests)

Edited by Belonephobia

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Granted, but then everyone forgets they exist.I wish everyone loved smooth jazz.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

(I have a right to my interests, just like you. What if multiple people went up to you, and started insulting and dehumanizing you, just because of your interest in smooth jazz? Same thing applies here. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be human)Granted. Everybody loves smooth jazz so much that they do nothing else. Even eat.I wish intolerance would dissapear.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Granted. But he turns on everybody you love and turns them into Zombies who in turn get you and you get turnned into a zombie.I wish that the Bohrok-Kal had won against the Toa. Mwhahaha

Edited by Lavion Toa Nuva Of Air

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.