The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted you are at the front of a parade when one of the floats go out of control and run over your armsI wish that i could see the macy's day parade just once in person

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted your a,amazing because of how bad your food isI wish that the mata nui robot was black and purple

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted the bag and chips are fresh but the chips contain a poison onI wish that my cat would get along with my bionicles

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

But soon you are trapped in the timestream while traveling in the Tardis.I wish I could create matter out of thin air at will.

zV5MODc.png
Please take some time to read my friend's Hero Factory story "End Factory".
It was in the works for 2 years and is now available online to read.
Please be sure to leave a review if you can as it would mean a lot to both me and him.

A nice surprise awaits you inside.

You spontaneously combust ... I didn't really take the time to figure out your wish but I do like fire.I wish the universe became a cakeological singularity, a nexus of all past present and future cake beyond the comprehension of mortals.And no you are not allowed to say the cake is a lie, ever.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

granted the united states declare you have weapons of mass destruction and kill you in "defense" and they take your arsenalI wish teridax and i were best buds

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You wind up being so good at speaking Chinese that Jackie Chan becomes jealous and snaps your neck with his pinkie finger.Ninja'd again! That's twice in one day!Granted, but you get bitten by a radioactive butterfly, resulting in ridiculously lame powers.I wish I had more time to build MOCs. :t: :b: :3:

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

granted but wrong holiday spirit your in the Easter holiday spiritI wish there was a group who all shared a lack of holiday spirit

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu